All Comments on 'The Mother I Never Knew Ch. 04'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
TangoUglyTangoUglyover 10 years ago
Oh Great God Yes!

Another update to this delightful story! It looks like the family is now whole, with Natalie, Sienna and Heidi completing what seemed to be an intended foursome. I can't wait to read MORE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

You can't stop here! Show us that Natalie is an 'Owned Slut'!

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillover 10 years ago
Oh yeah...

It gets better and better. When the 4 of you get "comfortable" with each other then perhaps it's time to turn the good Doctor and Nadia into slaves. Just a thought.

JounarJounarover 10 years ago

Another great chapter that left me looking forward to the next one :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Can't wait for the next installment!!

Awesome story!! Is there anyway to not let another month go by before the next chapter? haha!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
GREAT STORIES YOU WRITE BUT;

You should continie this srory longer, BUT FINISH OTHER STORIES YOU HAVE ALREADY WRITTEN: like FIGHTING FOR BROKEN TRUST, CHRISTIAN COLLEGE SEX COMEDY,WHAT MY BROTHER LEFT ME, ???????????????????

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Good Read****

Thanks for sharing.

Ebronco1968Ebronco1968over 10 years ago
Keepem coming!

Have really liked this series. Please keep them coming!

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
incredible

really great, complicated story-hope you do a Ch 5 at some point-thanks-

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
just wondering

Just wondering if you are doing a chapter 5

FinalStandFinalStandover 10 years agoAuthor
Chapter 5 is Done!

I sent it to my technical editor yesterday so I hope to have it posted real soon. I can't make promises about when he'll have it done, I can give some previews to those who want a peek.

Jp1987Jp1987over 10 years ago
As always you never fail to dissapoint me. Keep up the excellent work.

Your writing is so enjoyable to read. The emotions portrayed by the characters are perfect and the storyline just keeps getting better. Keep it up and give a big thanks to the editors

TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago
Lovely!

A well put together chapter! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

did your editor quit you on this chapter? Suddenly you can't go 2 paragraphs without an embarrassing error that got through spell check but makes no sense. And psychologists and psychiatrists and psychoanalysts are not the same thing. You can Google that. Your analysis of the dynamics of Subs reads like a comic book version. This was a very good story that abruptly went off the rails.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
5300 Followers
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...