All Comments on 'The Mother I Never Knew Ch. 05'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
LancerInLALancerInLAover 10 years ago

Welcome back, and thank you.

theanalisttheanalistover 10 years ago

waiting for more.....

DesireeFoxDesireeFoxover 10 years ago
So very Hot

Tantalizing. So good to see this post,

DAMSEL Approved

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Excellent! I'm very glad to see that you are continuing this story, and I look forward to additional chapters.

JounarJounarover 10 years ago
5*

FinalStand finding an update to your wonderful tale made my day and as with all the previous chapter's it left me wanting more :-)

alfeoalfeoover 10 years ago

Thanks,..what took u so long?

txcrackertxcrackerover 10 years ago

Good as usual . The back round was really needed as to the charter history and this was greatly informative . Thanks for Heidi's history it really helps as you have given us history on the rest of the family , I wait with baited breath for the next instillation of this EXCELLENT story . I am so happy to have found this family they are a BLAST .

Thanks

Tx Cracker

FinalStandFinalStandover 10 years agoAuthor
Bad luck

Not only is my brain an unreliable working engine, my body has been crapping out too. I have a condition called 'Fatty Liver' which has developed over the past few months. My liver has swollen to twice its normal size and is pressing against all my surrounding organs. It is sort of painful...all the time.

I can say when I submitted chapter 5 I immediately had some inspiration for chapter 6 and I hope that goes somewhere soon.

Jp1987Jp1987over 10 years ago
Yet again amazing

Your story if filled with love. When a reader can feel the emotions is when the writer is doing his job perfectly. Many wishes and prayers sent to you on account of your health. Get better and we look forward to more writing from you

WisquejacWisquejacover 10 years ago
jesus

i thought i had it bad today because of a huge boil on my ass,nice huh, but you sound like you have something that is in pain no matter how you situate yourself. i hope you start getting and feeling better (about 65% because it sounds horrible, but at least 35% because i want yet more story. what can i say, just trying to be honest here). you were a bit cruel in this chapter with the introduction of heidi's past and whoever the hell bonnie (child) is going to be and what happened to her. i am glad chap. 6 is underway. please feel better and take care of yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Excellent story, that just keeps getting better and thanks again, for your efforts to entertain me. I hope you begin to feel better soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hey finalstand

hey final stand any update on the progress of chapter 6?

FinalStandFinalStandover 10 years agoAuthor
Update (1/27/14)

Well, my health has been suck-tastic, both physically and mentally. I have managed to write a few thousand words of Chapter 6 and several readers have contacted me with requests for updates, suggestions and even to read what I've already done. I wish my mind worked in a more organized fashion but it doesn't. If the inspiration to put my ideas to print is there, I create. If it isn't - well, I don't want to put out crap. I have re-read the story last weekend looking for inspiration. Everyone has been more than patient and I haven't put anything up for submission since November. Please believe me, if I could make my mind work probably, I would be putting out a story or two a week because writing is what I love to do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
To the Author

Don't worry about rushing the next chapter; the only person that should be worried about the next chapter is you, not the fans. We can wait. For work this good, we can wait a long time.

Truly, this is one well written, very erotic story. And Heidi is all kinds of fucked up, but in a good way. Thanks for putting this tale out there for the rest of us to enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
to final stand

Long time fan of yours love all ur work ur so talented like others have said we can wait for the works of literary genius u put out hope you feel better mentally and physically.

Best wishes,

That1guy ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
amazing

i love the series cant wait for the next chapter I would rate this a 12 if I could I think you are the best writer on literotica

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
hey final

Its been a couple months ne updates on your condition or that of the next chapter? Hope you're doing well

Best wishes,

That1guy ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
big fan

cant wait for the next chapter hope your ok and doin well dude

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hey Final

Hey I hope you got better or are in the processes of getting better. so us there any update on chapter 6 and or your condition? We haven't heard from you in over 4 months. Hope all is well and have a great day

FinalStandFinalStandalmost 10 years agoAuthor
What happened

Well, I took a break - went in a different direction. I wrote a 'one off' stand alone story called One in Ten. I really had no plans for it. Suddenly, I was getting requests about what would happen next. Happen next? I was already working on several chapters for other stories, 'Mother' included. 9 chapters later, One in Ten had eaten away at my soul and I was emotionally wrecked. I took a 'break' from that to do some 'humorous' writing to put the pieces back together. Other readers have kept prodding me about Chapter 6 and weekly I pull up what I've done and try to get back 'in the mood'.

Don't give up hope. In the last week, I've worked on What My Brother Left Me and A Tale of the Technician so it appears nothing stays dead in the jigsaw palace of my mind. All I can promise is to do my best. Thanks for asking and take care.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Feedback

Just to let you know that I am still looking forward to the Chapters on Hedie as we discuessed in other feedback i.e. e-mails . Thanks to you I am hooked . The "Other" story I have read and it did take another direction so I was pleased , but there is nothing like the real thing .

Thanks

Tx Cracker

P.S. Have had some trouble with a computer getting VIROUSS and been down a while.

FinalStandFinalStandalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks Tx

Still sitting their in my queue...looking up at me with those sad Heidi eyes...Ugh. I even still have my Heidi screen saver up (a cute, white haired girl with soulful eyes). I keep hoping. Sorry for the hideously long wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
refreshing

what a delightful piece of prose - thank you and so looking forward to the rest of it.

DM

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome

Some of the best prose I've read here. The story has many directions from here and I hope you will continue to explore them. More please!

Greeny173Greeny173over 9 years ago
Excellent Story

Anxiously waiting for more.

readitallreaditallover 9 years ago
finish?

There is so much untold. Please finish.

Pappy7Pappy7about 9 years ago
Just read this series again,

and I really like it. I'm not into bondage or s&m at all, but I really like this story, so what can I say. As always I am absolutely blown away by your writing. I read with interest your Amazon series and check every day for an update and then I see that you have started a new series that is just as detailed as all of your others, full of facts and history. And I wonder how in the world you are able to do two such detailed stories at the same time. No wonder when you get side tracked it's hard to get back to the other stories. I would guess that you don't eat or sleep and are glued to your computer. Either that or you have an incredible research staff and budget. Keep 'em coming, I'll take what I can get, when I can get it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Cute

this is actually very cute. it's got enouh sex or sexual nature to it to be good but at the same time it dosent get boring or overdone.

unboltednormunboltednormover 8 years ago
maor

Great story but this needs another two or more chapters like Heidi's devorce the missing person the taming of the lesbian roommate or demora there is so much that this can be done please don't quit it

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
the mother I never knew

plese write more soon its the best series on literotica I dont give it 5 stars I give it 100

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismover 8 years ago
Too much dom/sub stuff - not enough incest...

...but I enjoyed it nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Plz plz plz plz plz keep going

Plzzzzzzzz keep going with this story I love it so much and I'm Finding it hard to find stories I like anymore that are well written with a good story line and that are finished.

CharliegutzacheCharliegutzachealmost 8 years ago
So Hot, More Please

That story is so hot, I loved reading it, its got a great plot, with lots of little twists to it, it's never boring, but for me as I don't understand the BDSM world, cannot be a sub or a dom, even if someone was willing to train me for either or both, that is not in my nature, mainly coz I have a lot of empathy, I sometimes feel the pain of other's & I intensely dislike pain of any kind, also I am highly claustrophobic & I will panic, now when u have the time no rush, please finish of this story, with however many chapters u need.

Grim537Grim537over 7 years ago
Please Sir, may I have some more???

In a few more days, it will be three years, since this story abruptly paused, leaving admiring readers like myself waiting patiently. I hope you plan to continue it soon? Also, I would like to also put in a request for a continuation of Ebb Tide, if you get the chance. Thanks for your efforts!

OpthimusOpthimusover 7 years ago
Favorite story!

Please keep going with this story!

And maybe some pregnancys can occur?

FinalStandFinalStandover 7 years agoAuthor
Grim537 and Opthimus ...

I am re-reading the story to see if anything sparks. I'm having health issues at the moment, but I'll see what I can do. I do miss the characters and the story dynamic. I had plans for further chapters and started on Chapter 6 (1851 words) way back when. Let me know if you want to read what I've done so far. It starts with a Natalie/Joshua sex scene ... and I have just finished updating it with 3 years of writing experience.

James aka FinalStand

Grim537Grim537over 7 years ago
@FinalStand.....Thanks for the info!

Sorry, to hear of your current health problems and I hope you feel better soon. I'll attempt to be patient where the continuation of this and your other stories are concerned. As for me, I wouldn't mind seeing what you currently have, but I certainly don't mind waiting a bit longer, until you have it to a more finished stage.

Thanks again, for your efforts!

johnm9171johnm9171about 7 years ago
Great story

Please continue amazing story.

OpthimusOpthimusalmost 7 years ago
Please continue!

I would love more of this amazing story!

c13131515c13131515almost 7 years ago
add more!

I would like to know what happens next. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Absolutely keep going! I love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More Please!!!!!!

I come back to this story all the time to check and see, but now that I am seeing activity I need to ask: MORE CHAPTERS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you.

FinalStandFinalStandalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Anonymous ...

I do read these comments and try to restart this story. I have had other 'dead' stories come back to life, so I can't see 'give up hope', but it is a difficult process ~ me being fuck-nuts crazy and all. I'll do my best.

James aka FinalStand

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Mr. Finalstand can I say what a masterful peice of work this is I am lookimg forward to your further work. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
PLEASE

Continue this story, You do a wonderful job of creating a new reality for me.

I NEED this. My regular reality is so threadbare for affection I'm in withdrawal.

Ramjet

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I'm begging you

dude I love this series please write another chapter

TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago
A wonderful story!

I really like where you've taken this story, I hope that one day you'll be able to ad to it. Thank you and be well!

cursrahcursrahover 3 years ago

please continue this story

Diecast1Diecast1about 3 years ago

yes, please continue the story.

zeromoneyzeromoneyalmost 3 years ago
Wow Incredible

This series is amazing, you really opened me up to the whole S&M. I also love your characters. Mom especially she is just a great take/new take I almost never read about and it blew my mind love her (need more of her). How you set up the story is interesting to see where you go with it. Hope you return to this series again.

lordsouplordsoupalmost 3 years ago

I loved this series, but seeing as it's been 8 yrs I don't forsee any new chapters coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really good! Needs more writing!

Tell Heidi to make sure your editor does a more thorough job.

Delegating to your #1 can be rewarding, and things might get better.

DocWordsDocWordsover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this series. You brought the characters to life and allowed me to feel their emotions. Thank you for sharing it.

DocWords

Roland58Roland58almost 2 years ago

I liked this story very much but where dose this going from here. Please finish writing the story.

WillmottWillmottabout 1 year ago

Need more chapters!

nogravynogravyabout 1 year ago

One of the most joyously insane series on Literotica. It is completely fanciful, and so highly improbable that it's impossible not to love it! Five Stars for me.

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

Fantastic series it needs another chapter to tie up several loose plot lines, but it was outstanding.

Just think where this story could go if expanded?

Anywhere, it’s that good.

A shaky start but it grew on me and l loved the characters.

Scores a well deserved 5/5

More please!?

pamelacdnzpamelacdnz10 months ago

A greaaatly interesting and addictive read. it looks like it was uploaded 10 yearss ago ? ? so probably no more to ccome which is a real shame. After aall, we are only hearing a start of heidi's history and heard nothing of natalie's likes and kinks ? ? ?

Aussie1951Aussie19518 months ago
There’s one huge problem here

You never finished this story you arsehole..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
5299 Followers
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES