All Comments on 'The Motherfuckers Club Ch. 02'

by JoMaddox

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
DunkirkDunkirkover 5 years ago
Mom

Ricky needs to cum in his mom and knock her up

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So fucking sucking hot

This lush cunt will have problems walking in the morning.omg wish it was me filling her up with spunk and getting drunk on her cunt juice.cunt lappin sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

Smoking hot!! I love that chapter two came out only a few days after chapter one. That portends well for future chapters. I'm re to this chapter, if Carole doesn't want to get pregnant during the first club weekend, she better get a handful of morning after pills since it takes more than a couple of days for birth control pills to take effect. Five stars and a favorite point!

daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerover 5 years ago
So Hot

Can't wait for the party story. And later chapters about fucking all the other sons. Should be a long and hot journey. 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing so far

Dont shift to all cream pies tho her blow job story makes me wanna hear her swallow a lot more. P.s. the b.j. tease at the end was ruff lol

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 5 years ago

Awesome story, but I agree with 'Dunkirk', she needs to be knocked up and bred by her son.

Ducky7Ducky7over 5 years ago
Hay mom

that's what your ass is for...birth control until you have other protection....

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
great story - fantastic

5 stars. but i don't think she needs to be knocked up by her son. just a lot of good old fashioned sex, sex, sex - and with the other MILFs as well!

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
AWESOME 2nd chapter. One negative I think.

Carole bragged about not fucking anyone except Dad, but then says she was sucking 3 of her husband's football all buddy's every week. Says she was the BEST AT SUCKING COCKS.

Also, I think a woman must wait one month after starting birth control pills. I may be in

5 stars to correct error.

Can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great stuff !!

Another amazing story !! Great job ! I also enjoyed the previous story with Brenda and Ricky ! Great story telling skills Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Very good story but I don't understand how this club has been established. Something like story started from the middle

tallman441tallman441over 5 years ago
Excellent!

A good second chapter. Very hot. You can tell Carole is intoxicated by her son's cock. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cant wait

I Cant wait for more chapters of the story I really enjoy reading your stories

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Hot Read***

Thanks for sharing.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 5 years ago
Pretty hot

It definitely taps something primal to read what you crafted, although it does seem a bit too convenient and "quick" into the sex (she isn't protesting, doesn't have any taboos to confront in her mind, etc). I confess it's still hot, though. I imagine few teenagers would turn down the chance if their mom was hot.

ROCKY70ROCKY70about 4 years ago
MUCH BETTER THEN Ch. 01

She did boil over,it turned out ok.

And RICKY what a lucky kid.

..THANKS..

USAF

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Making The First Time Special

My cock is sore from jerking off to this story!!!

If I could make one small change, I would have had Carole making the first time with her son special by stopping to take her birth control pills.

Great story! Please add a follow up story!!!

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelover 2 years ago

Much better that the first chapter, but I'm taking away a star because of the snafu over letting him cum in her cunt. She should have already anticipated that issue and either brought home condoms or a morning after pill. Her son's first time shouldn't be suddenly cut short because she panics. Though you handled it well in the story.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 years ago

The mother helped her son feel comfortable and secure enough to honestly answer her questions. Likewise, she was open and honest enough for the son to feel secure in asking questions of her. The only fault I find with this chapter is the mother planned for everything except obtaining birth control pills. Finally, I do not believe a well educated mother nor a respectful son would used the term "cunt".

Baqfid12Baqfid1211 months ago

Absolutely fabulous!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous