The Motherfuckers Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby...are you...okay...with fucking your mother...in front of 10 other boys...and their moms?"

"Mom...I guess if you are okay with it...then I am too."

The horny blonde mother starts kissing her boy again. Soon they are making out again. Carole grabs her boy's nervous hands and guides them to her tits, which have been neglected for the past few minutes.

"MMMMM!!! My baby boy...you're gonna fuck your mommy..while all the other boys and their mommies watch us! MMMM!! I'm gonna want you baby.. to fuck me good so that all the other mommies are jealous of me!! And...your mommy is going to scream and beg you for your big cock! You are going to explode....a big load inside me....so that everyone can watch your cum...ooze out of your mommy's cunt! I want all the other boys to know it's YOUR mother...who is the hottest mommy around!"

The horny blonde mother grinds her g-string against the front of her boy's shorts. Still straddling the teenager, kissing him, their arms around each other.

"Let's get those shorts off..."

She moves down...and her son lifts up his hips. The blonde mother grips the waistband and pulls down her son's shorts. Carole is startled by the beautiful sight in front of her! She hasn't seen a cock for over two years. She hasn't seen her baby boy's cock since he was a little boy! She feasts her eyes on her son's big throbbing dick.

"OOOOHHH!!! My god!! It's....it's amazing!"

The 18 year old boy's virgin cock is sticking straight up, literally jumping up and down from the excited young boy's lap. The red helmet of his teenage cock head is swollen and the piss hole is open, leaking a river of precious precum. Carole thinks for a minute about taking her boy's cock inside her hungry mouth, but she wants more than that right now!

"Baby....in your fantasy, your mommy is on top of you...riding your big dick....and you shoot...inside me. MMM!!!...would you like your mommy...to make your dream...come true...?"

Carole climbs up and again straddles her now naked teenage son. Now realizing that something is in the way, she pulls the tiny crotch of the black g-string to the side, totally exposing her hungry hole. Her tiny cunt is now open, throbbing for her son's big teenage dick.

"Just lay there...and enjoy it baby...mommy's gonna ride that big dick..."

The horny mother lifts her hips and slowly lowers herself, impaling her horny mommy hole on her boy's cock. Her son's 18 year old dick is enveloped in a warm tight welcoming wetness.

"MMM!!! MY God!!! Baby...RICKY!!!! You are inside mommy!!! It's been so long.....and your dick...it feels so BIG!! So BIG!!! Inside mommy!"

"Ohhh mom!!!! "

"Baby....go ahead and suck on my titties while mommy fucks you..."

The horny youngster opens his mouth and Carole offers a big titty to the hungry teenager. She is still wearing the sheer see thru top. The boy's mouth feels wonderful through the thin material. She starts moving her pelvis up and down very slowly, loving the intensity of her first fuck with her teenage son.

"Mom!! You feel...so...tight! It's like you...are squeezing my cock..."

"Baby...your mommy's cunt...you're gonna find out...has a mind of it's own.....but give mommy's little cunt a couple of minutes to get used to it. Your dick...it's so fucking BIG!"

The two new lovers lock lips as the horny blonde milf slowly rides her teenage son. Slowly the two horny fuckers increase their rhythm...

"Go ahead baby....go ahead and thrust your dick up at me...while mommy rides you...now...FUCK YOUR MOMMY!!! FUCK MOMMY!!!"

Soon the boy is thrusting his virgin cock desperately trying to bury that teenage cock as far inside his horny mother as possible. Mother and son finally find the perfect rhythm...

"OHHHH RICKY!!! FUCK MEEE!!!! FUCK YOUR MOMMMMYYYYY!!!! HARDER!!!!!"

Carole can feel her first orgasm...

"AAAAAAAIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE YES!!! MOMMY"S CUMMIN!!! CUMMIN ON THAT BIG DICKKKK!!!"

"Ohhhh! Mom!!! It's gonna...it's gonna...shoot!!..... Real soon...!"

Carole looks down at her teenage son and can see that her son will soon be filling her horny mommy hole with a big load of virgin sperm. Suddenly she realizes something....she can't have it.... SHE...has to...stop...! Carole suddenly...

"NO RICKY!!! NO!!! CAN'T CUM IN ME!!!! CAN'T CUM IN MEEEE!"

The teenager is almost over the edge. Soon the teenager is enveloped in the familiar feel of his teenage sperm ready to explode...

"Mom!!! I can't help it!! Gonna cummmmmm!"

The gorgeous blonde mother suddenly jumps off her son just in time. She looks down and sees that the red piss hole is starting to open up. In a second the entire bed will be flooded with fresh teenage cock cream. She lowers her mouth over his young cock head trapping the angry piss hole just in time.

"In the mouth!!! In mommy's mouth!!! Go ahead!! let it go!"

The teenager groans and the first spurt of virgin cock cream hits the back of her throat. The blonde mother knows from experience that its gonna be a big one! She squeezes her lips, making an airtight seal around the boys shooting cock head....

"MMMMMM!!!!!!"

Carole moans as spurt after spurt of sweet virgin cream floods her mouth. She greedily swallows, trying desperately to keep up with the seemingly endless stream of her baby boy's semen.

"Ohhh MOM!!!! Ohhhhhh MOMMMM!!!"

After a minute her boy is done unloading his virgin cum inside his mother's mouth...

"OH BABY!! RICKY DARLING!!! I'M SORRY!!! I'M REALLY SORRY!!!!"

Sorry? Shit! The virgin boy just fucked his hot milf mom and even came in her mouth! And she swallowed it all! What is she sorry about?

"Baby, mommy's sorry! Baby, you were fucking me...so good...and I know how much you wanted...to cum...inside me. I'm sorry that I ruined your first time."

"Mom? You didn't ruin anything. It was...a dream come true."

"Baby I wanted your first time with me... to be extra special. I wanted you to cum in your mother...more than anything in the world! But right now we can't. I haven't been taking any birth control pills the last couple months."

"Mom...I totally understand. But...I mean...in your mouth like that? I mean it was pretty special. I'll never forget tonight as long as I live."

"Baby I promise. I will go to the drug store tomorrow and get the pills. When you fuck me...at the party...in front of everyone...you can cum deep in my belly....okay?"

"Sure mom."

"Then from now on you can cum inside me as much as you want. That sound good to you?"

"Hell yes...mom."

Carole looks down at her son and can see that his 18 year old cock is starting to stir. The girls at lunch were right! Obviously these 18 year old boys can get it up again in a couple of minutes!

"Baby, are you okay...with kissing your mommy...after she just swallowed all your sperm?"

"Sure mom!"

She looks at her boys lap and sees he's already semi hard.

"Baby, I told you that your mother is a really good cocksucker. May I have permission? To suck your big dick? And then...when it's time...you shoot another load...in my mouth?"

"You want to suck me off? Hell yes mom!"

"Baby, I know there is a big football game on the tube tonight. Maybe you want to sit here and watch the game, while your mommy sucks your dick. Would you like that, darling?"

"Mom, that sounds really cool, but to he honest, I'm not interested in that game anymore. I'd just like to concentrate on you...!"

"Baby, I feel bad, you better not put it inside me, at least until I get my birth control pills. Are you okay with that?"

"Sure mom."

"Look! Your cock is hard again for mommy...."

12