The Motor Home Trip Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We?, Mike asked.

"My wife and I," he explained.

We invited them to join us if they wanted.

"I doubt that you would enjoy what my wife and I enjoy and besides, they are in our late 50's and You are so much younger."

Mike and I laughed and asked him if he meant we wouldn't like an older bi couple and he just stared at us.

He kinda gulped and said, "Yes."

We assured him that we were all bi and not to worry.

"Besides I noticed your blonde, statuesque wife when we checked in and she was definitely smoking hot. You look in shape and have a great personality too. We'd love to have you join us."

He said he'd ask his wife and let us know in a few minutes.

We went back to the pool and called a quick meeting. We explained the situation and they all agreed that that would be wonderful.

Mark, the park manager came back in a few minutes and told us his wife was completely into it. Apparently she had seen us as well.

It seems the guy who is on the desk is someone they play with and they told him to keep our part of the park completely private.

A few minutes later, this tall, gorgeous Scandinavian blonde pulled up on her golf cart and introduced herself and Inga. She headed to the pool where we introduced her to Connie and Tracy who were already licking their lips at the sight of this woman.

Mark grabbed my arm and asked, "How did I know he was bi?"

"You couldn't keep your eyes of Mike's or my packages." I laughed. He grinned broadly, licking his lips.

I looked and Inga stood there, naked, statuesque and pierced on both nipples and her delicious labia. I slipped out of my suit and my cock sprang to attention. As Mark undressed, Connie and Tracy stared in amazement at his truly enormous cock. It had to be about 10 inches and thick as a baseball bat. Mike and I saw that and smiled and knew our asses were gonna get a workout.

Inga walked over to me, threw her arms around me and kissed me deeply. My hands held her magnificent breasts while my fingers began playing and teasing her nipple piercings. She inhaled sharply and stuck her tongue deeper into my mouth.

I felt her hand drop and fall to my very stiff cock and my fingers began to pull on the clit ring so prominently displayed. She was already wet and she sunk to her knees and looked deep into my eyes. "Darling, let me officially welcome you to our park", she cooed as her lips opened and she began to lick my cock expertly.

I leaned back and allowed this goddess to have her way with me. I glanced around and Connie and Tracy were working on Marks enormous pile driver. Everyone was naked and everyone was fucking, sucking and having fun.

Inga played with my ass, sticking her fingers deep into my aching asshole. Her hot mouth wildly sucked and toyed with my cock.

Mark came up behind her and reached in and caressed her wonderful tits. He sank to his knees and began to play with her hot pussy. His fingers slipped inside her and his hand was filled with her sweet wetness. He pulled her up and sank his gorgeous cock deep inside her.

With each thrust, her mouth drove deeper onto my inflamed cock. Her mouth was a miracle. Her tongue fabulously playing and teasing my hot cock.

Mike pulled out and sank lower and began tonguing her sweet hot asshole. She moaned and pushed her fabulous ass hard against his tongue.

When she was totally wet, he sank his fingers into her flowing pussy and then into her inflamed ass. She moaned around my cock and wiggled her ass deep onto Mikes fingers. Mike took his engorged cock and slid it into her Inga's tight ass. She let out a sigh and he felt his cock head move into her willing ass.

He looked at me and said that he was in. I pulled them both towards me and slid my cock deep into her insatiable pussy. Her vagina clamped down on my cock as Mike began a rhythmic stroking.

I felt his cock on top of mine through the thin membrane of her vagina and ass as we doubled this goddess. My hand tugged on the clit ring as she shoved her tongue deeper into me. Mikes rhythm built up steam and our collective breathing began to increase and the friction between our cocks made them swell enormously.

We drove our cocks as deep as possible, as fast as possible and Inga let out a shriek that could wakened the dead. Her hips started bucking and thrashing about on our poles as wave after wave of pure bliss washed over her.

Mike and I kept pumping. I felt him swell further against my own engorged cock and I knew we were about to blow magnificent loads deep inside her hot, demanding body.

His thrusts increased rapidly and I felt his cum travel along his long cock and spewed into her savory asshole. The erotic bliss of his cock unloading inside her made my cock explode in a fountain of sweet, salty cum as I creamed her succulent pussy.

"Fuck my ass!" she screamed. "Fuck my hot ass and fill my pussy you bastards! Don't stop reaming me and filling me. I want your cocks, oh yes, more cocks, fill my greedy twat with your hot cum!" she demanded.

I bit her nipple and she erupted and her body flew in every direction as she rode out this spectacular orgasm.

She kissed me deeply as Mike pulled out of her ass and she got up from me, wrapped her arms around Mike and kissed him passionately. She sank to her knees and took his hard cock deep into her mouth and licked him clean. She turned and did the same to me.

Inga walked over to the others at the side of the pool and began touching and kissing and fondling all of them.

They all returned the favor and soon her body was a sea of hands, lips and tongues. She was on her back, licking pussies, sucking cocks and asses. This hungry bitch was devouring everything in sight. The boys took their turns fucking her hot cunt while the girls ate her pussy after each guy went after her. Her lips, her tongue, her nipples and her clit were lavished in so much pleasure. The boys did her ass repeatedly and they doubled her repeatedly. Inga was truly a bitch in heat.

Tracy looked at Marks huge cock and said to Connie, "I don't think I can take him in the ass."

Connie grinned, " I sure can baby. Let him fuck your cunt and I'll let him have my ass."

Mark took Tracy and slid his cock into her tight, hot twat and grinned as she began to ride his hard hot, massive cock. She was stretched so wide and her clit rode deliciously along the entire length of his hot, hard shaft. She absolutely loved his cock and she rode him relentlessly.

Connie was right beside them, touching them, teasing them and pleasing them as their bodies melded into one another. Connie straddled Marks face and brought her wetness to his eager lips. His strong tongue dove into her repeatedly as she began to ride his face. Connie leaned over and kissed Tracy as Marks cock pounded her twat and his tongue drove Connie wild.

"Oh Connie, his cock is so enormous!"

"Can't wait to get it into my ass baby."

"You are not going to get this inside your ass!"

"You just watch me baby. Ride him, ride him hard and deep."

"If he gets any deeper, you'll be sucking his cock!", Tracy laughed. With that, she went back to seriorly riding him hard and fast. She felt her own orgasm building and when she went off, it was like a Roman Candle. She rocked and rode him hard as her eyes rolled back in her head. Her breathing became ragged as this massive orgasm overtook her. His cock picked up the pace and he thrust in and out of her aching cunt while she rode him mercilessly. He squirmed and his hips bucked as he shot his enormous load deep inside Tracy's aching body. She felt every spurt, every ounce of his hot cum as it flowed down his shaft and into her velvety tunnel.

Connie got off Mark's face and steadied Tracy as she recovered.

Mark collapsed as Connie's lips descended upon his sweet cock. She licked him clean and turned her attention to Tracy, whose pussy, by now, was overflowing with his sweet sperm. She began to lick and noticed that everyone was watching. She motioned them over and they all came near. "Jim darling, lick Tracy's pussy to begin with, let all the guys lick Marks sweet cream out of her. I have a cock to suck and my ass needs his cock."

Jim eagerly dove into Tracy's twat, his tongue getting his first taste of spunk and he loved it. He licked and sucked until Phil pulled him off. While the guys were greedily cleaning Tracy, Connie began to harden Marks cock.

"Please fuck my ass Mark darling," Connie murmured as she took his hardening cock deep in her mouth. He moaned pleasantly as her mouth opened and his enormous cock entered her mouth. Everyone's eyes widened as his cock slid effortlessly inside her hungry mouth. He was big and she loved it. As his cock slid into her throat, her face fell fully to his belly. Her tongue and throat worked to fully harden his cock.

When he was steel hard, she pulled him from her throat and held his cock against her tight ass. She sank down on it. Inch by inch she fell. Her ass stretching and accommodating his massive missile. She looked at me and I smiled as that lewd look crossed her face. Deeper and deeper she sank on him. There were gasps from the others as finally, she was impaled fully on his hot cock.

Mark was in for the ride of his life as I walked to him and offered him my cock. His mouth opened and he swallowed my cock. What a great cocksucker. Mike fucked his face next as did all the guys.

Tracy, composed now and completely clean stood and stared in amazement as she saw his mighty cock completely inside Connie. Connie began to ride that mighty pole with total lust. She rode it up and slammed it back in repeatedly. She began to shiver and shake but that only increased her momentum. Her ass was a blur as Marks cock drilled her fully and completely.

Her complexion changed color, turning pink then red as she approached a mighty orgasm. Marks own was completely in sync as he grabbed her hips, arched his back and exploded deep inside her. She ground her ass hard on his cock as she screamed, "Harder, oh deeper, fuck my ass Mark, faster. Don't stop, my ass is on fire. Oh yes, yes, yes, fuck me, fill me, oh fuck yessssss!"

Connie spasmed and convulsed on Mark as his balls exploded and he drove a torrent of hot cum deep inside of her. She collapsed on him and kissed him deeply as his cock softened inside her. She tasted the me on his hungry lips and she reveled in the wonderful mixtures to taste. Her body, bright red, was so satisfied.

As his cock slid from her ass, we helped them up and took them to the deck chairs. They were both wobbly but smiling. Mark steadied himself and walked to the pool where he jumped in and cleaned his cock. He came back, pulled out a cigarette and inhaled deeply. Maria and the other girls sat around him, stroking his legs and softly touching his cock.

Inga began another round of hot blowjobs as the girls began to sweetly suck Mark as far as they could. It was a lot more like a lot of licking and sucking of his balls but he loved it as he played with their tits and pussies. He licked each pussy and brought each girl into a gushing climax which he gladly swallowed deeply.

When he was ready to cum, he had the girls kneel before him and he shot his load onto their waiting tongues. They rolled his sperm around in their mouths and swallowed deeply. They moaned and cheered as his enormous cock exploded. They truly enjoyed it.

Mark and Inga thanked us and headed back to work. We thanked them again and again and told them we were so happy to have met them.

Suddenly everyone was starved for food so we headed back and miraculously several pitchers of margarita's appeared as the girls made sandwiches and salads.

"Inga's body is amazing" Tammy said as she sipped her drink. "On the other hand, that cock of Marks is awesome."

Tracy looked at Connie, "Speaking of that, how did you take all of that cock in your ass? He would have torn me apart."

I burst out laughing and told everyone that although he was really big that Connie had taken two much larger than Mark.

Connie blushed, "We were in NYC many years ago and we met this really nice man in a bar in the Village, He was tall, lean and highly educated. He was news director for a major news service. He commented on how sexy my outfit was and as we got to know him, he told us his lady would love to fuck both of us. Since we were in the city to fuck our brains out, we agreed to meet her and he took us back to his apartment. She was hot and Gary enjoyed her but when Michael dropped his pants, I freaked.

"I had never had a cock like it in my life. I could not swallow it at all. His girlfriend taught me what to do. She taught me how to deepthroat. It hurt at first and then it became easier. To tell the truth, I got so turned on by his cock and the power it gave me, to know I had done it. When he fucked me, it was amazing. So full and so hot. He wanted my ass and I was not sure I wanted that but we were incredibly buzzed so I tried. I did it and it hurt like hell going in but once it was in, the feeling was awesome. So much cock, so long, so hard and so good. He was gentle at first and then he became powerful. I came so hard."

"But he was small compared to the biggest one, right hon." I giggled.

Connie blushed, "We belonged to a wonderful nudist club and they had a great indoor pool with a bar and tables and chairs all around the pool. Gary was sitting with his back to the bar. I was facing the bar and I saw this guy standing there. I told Gary I wanted a drink."

He got up and went to the bar, got us a couple of rum and papaya's and came back to the table. He sat down and said he felt sorry for people with deformities.

I laughed, "If he can use it as good as it looks, every woman in this place is in serious trouble."

Over time we got to know him. Everyone called him Hydro Bob because his cock was like an electric pole.

"Anyway, it is a really good story from both Gary's and my perspectives but suffice it to say, I did take all thirteen inches of the most massive hot cock I have ever had. It was twice as thick as Marks."

"I had to go to Walgreen's and buy her an inflatable do-nut for her to sit on. She could barely walk for a week and it took a month for the smile to get off her face. Yes, the Party at Hydro Bob's was memorable for sure." I told everyone.

"You lucky bitch," Tracy said as she leaned over and kissed Connie deeply.

I took a long sip of my drink, noticed a sea of very hard cocks and anxious ladies. I got up and went into the coach and came out with a canvas bag.

"Gonna get good guys...that's Gary's toy bag. Whoopee" Connie grinned.

I rummaged around and came out with tubes of Astroglide and four new medium sized dildos. I went back in and brought out a gray cardboard box. Mike walked over, picked up the box. I snatched it from him, He grabbed it back. He opened it looked inside and grinned. "It's gonna be a fanfuckingtastic day." Tracy and Connie grinned as they recognized it but the others had no idea.

"Ladies, it is time to play 1-2-3", Tracy exclaimed. The girls yelled and whooped it up and the guys all grinned and said they definitely were into it.

Each gal grabbed their guys and began so suck them and get them hard. Connie and Tracy brought them the lube. With their fingers slippery, they each shoved a finger home and began to slowly fuck their man. The guys seemed to enjoy the feeling one finger brought and the girls slid a second one in. Soft moans were heard as they felt the second finger inside them. The ladies kept sucking and finger fucking their guys. The guys seemed to be enjoying this as each one was grinding their ass gently on their ladies fingers. When their third finger entered, the moaning became louder and deeper.

"Don't make them cum girls, just fuck them nice and slow." Connie instructed. "Move your fingers in nice and slow and stretch their virgin asses a bit. Now, touch their cocks but don't suck them. Work your fingers in and out and spread your fingers. Get them ready for more."

The girls worked on the guys for a few more minutes and then they took a break. The guys said that they enjoyed the feeling. Mike told them that if they enjoyed the feeling now, they were going to love the feeling in a few minutes.

While they were relaxing and the girls were explaining what was coming, Mike and I unsealed 12 fresh bottles of Rush. When we were finished, we asked if any of them knew what poppers were. No one did. We explained and handed them each a bottle.

Connie and Tracy damned near broke our arms grabbing theirs from us. We told them not to open the bottle yet and also not to leave them uncapped. Tracy showed them how to use them and then Connie arranged all the girls on top of the picnic table. Then the guys were told to pick a girl, any girl and to sit and get ready to eat some fine, hot pussy.

Mike and I got into this with them while our ladies joined the other girls. The guys were first instructed not to use their bottles but the girls were told to take a big hit, hold it in and let the feeling wash over them. They did and as the incredible feeling began to take them away, the guys began and as soon as tongues met pussies, the air was filled with screams of pure bliss. The women squirmed and writhed and pushed their hot twats into our faces. They flushed and screamed and moaned and yelled and begged for more.

The guys met their demands but had no idea why the girls were so responsive.

"Okay guys, same positions but now, you all take a good hit. Hold it in and then enjoy," I said.

The guys took their first hit while the girls did the same. It was a good thing the park was empty because the shrieks of wanton lust were deafening. The guys licked and sucked with such a gusto. Labia's were opened, licked, tugged and pulled. Clits were explored, teased and loved. Asses were licked and prodded and heads were held tight as wave after wave of pure orgasmic bliss caused the table to walk away of its own accord.

As the effect wore down, they all changed position and the guys got on top of the table. More hits all around and the guys felt their first popper blowjobs. Their faces told the story. Never in their lives had they ever experienced such a wonderful feeling. The women went into total sexual frenzy. They gobbled their cocks deep, lavishing the most wanton greed as they swallowed our fine cocks.

Connie and Tracy were going wild as was everyone else. Little Maria was impaled on Mikes hot cock and he was getting his ass greased royally.

I reached down and grabbed Jills tits and crushed them in my hand. She moaned wildly and sucked harder. She was such a great looking lady with lips of pure honey. She sank her fingers into my ass as her throat massaged my hard cock. She felt my pending explosion and looked deeply into my eyes. My hips slammed into her chin, my balls banging her neck franticily. I took another hit and felt my stomach tighten, my balls lift and I shot a glorious load into Jills hungry mouth. She never took her eyes from mine, she opened her throat and drained every single drop of cum from my swollen cock.

One by one, each man creamed the ladies and they gobbled up every last bit of the hot, sweet spunk. Heavy breathing ensued as everyone tried to catch their breath. The park was now full of wide eyes people with the biggest shit eating grins on their faces.

Drinks were poured, smokes consumed and eventually blood pressures returned to normal.

Little Maria began teasing me, dancing around me, touching me and playing with her tits. She squeezed them together and the pointed nibs looked so inviting. I cleared off the table and lay her lengthwise, pulling her to the edge. I opened her legs and sank my face into her inflamed cunt. Her clit was the size of a small cock and my tongue swirled around it.