The Motor Home Trip Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I bent over Maria, I saw Mike come up behind me and felt his cock being slapped against my ass. Tracy came up and spread my cheeks and lubed my ass as Mikes cock pressed against me. I felt him enter me as Connie held the poppers under my nose and I took a huge whiff. I opened up and Mike slid deep inside me. Fuck, he felt good. His cock stroked in and out so wonderfully. He sank deep and pulled almost out then deep again. It felt fabulous.

My mouth devoured Maria's hot clit while the others took hits and began to caress her fine taut body. They took turns licking her nipples and feeding her hungry mouth. Cocks and pussies were fed to her and she loved it all. Fingers were inserted in her ass, pushing her clit deeper into my lips.

They came around to Mike and fondled his balls and played with his ass as he slammed deep inside me. Tracy was caressing my cock as her husband reamed me so nicely. It didn't take long and Maria went ballistic on my tongue. Her nerve shattering climax was wonderful, Mike came deep inside me and I was so pleased.

I lifted Maria off the table and she kissed me deeply.

Tracy ordered the guys to the table and had them bend over it. She handed the ladies the dildos and they ran their lubed fingers inside the guys. They each inserted the dildo's in each guys ass slowly, letting them adjust as it hit the sphincter. Double hits on the little brown bottle and they opened up and the girls started to slowly fuck them. The guys were in heaven. The women fucked them harder and faster. They loved it.

Jill grabbed Bob and Phil and brought them over to Jim and Randy. Their hard cocks were lubed up and they started to sink their cocks deep into their friends tight butts. Moans abounded as the four guys experienced something new and delightful. Pistioning hot cocks driving into hot receptive assholes. The boys fucked hard and deep and the other two spread their cheeks to let their friends cocks plow deeper. Their cocks swelled as the friction of the two virgin asses created a friction that was incredible. They each erupted in massive floods of cum as their good friends asses were awash in sweet cream.

Jim and Randy repayed the pleasure as they filled Bob and Phil to the max. They all agreed that they really enjoyed this new and wonderful part of sex and they totally enjoyed it.

Over the next two hours an orgy erupted that exceeded everyones expectations. Every man and every woman were explored, teased and pleased in every combination possible. The lust level was off the chart and, in the end, hardly anyone could move. Sated and satisfied, the gang collapsed and someone said they were famished.

As if by divine intervention, the park golf cart appeared and it was driven by Marks assistant. He looked at the sea of naked bodies, grinned and told us that Inga had sent us food. There was chicken and ribs, salads and rolls and sweet as well.

We thanked him and as he walked back to his cart, Maria grabbed him and pulled his shorts down. She grabbed his cock and blew him while we watched. He erupted in her sweet mouth, pulled her up and kissed her. He got back in the cart and was off.

She turned and saw us all staring. "Well, someone had to tip the delivery boy." she giggled.

We erupted in hysterical laughter and dove into the food.

Sadly, after dinner, they had to leave because they had to go home. We all exchanged numbers and we all promised to stay in touch and let us know what was happening.

"We are going to miss you all so much!", Jill exclaimed. "I doubt we will ever have such a fabulous time ever again." You guys have taught us so much, pleased us so much and truly changed our lives. For that, I will always love you."

After many hugs and kisses and tears, they left and Mike and I cleaned up the campground.

Another pitcher of margaritas appeared and two, gorgeous, well worn women stepped from the coach. "Well, I'm tired but that sure was fun," Connie said as she snuggled in Mikes arms.

Tracy laid her head on my shoulder leaned in and kissed me deeply. "I'm tired too but not too tired," she smirked.

The next morning, following a final night of sweet, gently lovemaking, we pulled up stakes and headed home.

"Well honey, did you enjoy your trip," I asked Connie.

"Best trip ever darling. Best trip ever. I have to call Anne and take a raincheck. remember we promised her we'd see her on the way back."

"Hold off on that for a while. After all, it is a long trip home and we have to stay someplace tonight anyway," I smiled. "When she hears about this...she'll be cumming like the 4th of July."

We did call her and yes, she did...many, many times. The next morning we kissed her goodbye and as we entered Lauderdale, Connie burst out laughing and took off her top. "Baby, when you think it can't get any better...it somehow does."

"What are you talking about," I asked her.

"Look up ahead."

I did and began laughing loudly as my wife got right up to the glass, tits pressing on the window as I pulled alongside of Beth and Tom's big rig."

All we heard were air horns. All we saw was wonderful grins and the world seemed just fantastic to us.