The Movieland Drive-in Theater

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was thinking my one finger wasn't as big as my cock, so I changed from my index finger to my middle finger for a few strokes, then slowly pushed them both inside her. Maxine gasped when I felt a tight spot, and then moaned loudly when both fingers probed deeper.

"Rub my clit too and I'll cum", she whispered.

It took just three gentle strokes of my thumb to make her cry out, arch up off the seat and into my hand, and stay there as she shook like a leaf for almost a minute. Then, she eased back down on the seat and giggled.

"Wow...that was fantastic. Let me catch my breath for a second."

It took more than a second, but I didn't care. When Maxine started stroking my cock again, it was like nothing I'd ever felt before. Sure, I'd jacked off just like any other guy, but this was so much different. She'd run her fingertip around my swollen cock head, then tickle the underside, and then stroke up and down my shaft slowly. It didn't take very long before I was groaning as much as she'd been.

When I started humping up into her strokes, Maxine stopped for a second to take one of the napkins we'd brought back from the snack bar off the dash. I felt her close the napkin around the head of my cock, and then begin stroking my shaft a little faster. That stroking and the feel of her breast in my hand took me to the brink really fast. I groaned as the feeling began in the base of my cock, and then lurched into Maxine's hand as the first spurt shot out and into the napkin.

Maxine kept stroking me until I eased back down into the seat. She carefully pulled the napkin away and then ran a finger over my still swollen cock head. I jerked and she giggled.

"Still sensitive, huh?"

"Yeah...really sensitive."

"Well, do me again while you're calming down, and then I'll do you again too."

We had several other dates after that, though it was harder to find a place where we could park and get each other off. Usually that was in the parking lot at my dorm. Unlike the drive-in, nobody patrolled the parking lots to see what was going on. It was do what you want to do, and Maxine wanted to do a lot. I never actually had sex her. She said she couldn't do that. It didn't stop her from doing everything else.

She loved having her nipples sucked after I'd teased them into rigid nubs. She loved two fingers inside her pussy with my thumb on her clit. She loved jacking me off, and by spring was trying to get up enough courage to suck my cock. She got close a couple of times, but never actually did it. I didn't care. What Maxine could do with her hands on my cock was fantastic.

Maxine went home for the summer while I stayed at the college. I'd found a job working in a professor's lab the second semester that paid pretty well, so I stayed with it to build my college fund. A couple weeks into the summer, she wrote me a letter saying she was transferring to a college closer to where she lived and wouldn't be coming back. She also wrote she'd miss our parking nights.

I met Jolene in July. She was also a student and was working over the summer in the same college building where I worked. We started having lunch together on the steps of the building, and when I asked her if she liked drive-ins, she said she did. We made a date for the next Saturday.

Jolene had fiery red hair and a libido to match. On that first date, she got in my car and scooted right over beside me. The movie was a western with the usual amount of romance. When the guy kissed the girl, Jolene said she thought they didn't do it right. I asked her what she meant. She just put her arms around my neck and said she'd have to show me.

By the time Jolene came up for air, my cock was straining at my jeans. Damn that girl could kiss. With the way her lips moved around and how her little tongue tried to tie a knot with mine, it was more like she was fucking my mouth with hers instead of just kissing. She grinned when she pulled away.

"That's how people are supposed to kiss."

I chuckled.

"If you show me that again, this is going to be a fun date."

Jolene just smiled as she stroked the front of my jeans.

"We could do more than kiss, you know."

That said, Jolene unbuckled my belt, undid the button on my jeans, and unzipped my fly. She had some trouble getting my cock out of my underwear until I helped her pull them down a little.

Jolene started stroking my stiff cock then. It felt about like when Maxine had done it, except Jolene seemed to be in a hurry. She also wanted a little help in return. She circled my cock head with her fingertip and then whispered in my ear.

"Play with my boobies and I'll give you a special treat."

With that, she pulled up her T-shirt, grabbed the band of her bra and pulled it up over her breasts. They settled softly on her chest, then hung down when she bent over. I lifted one just as her lips closed on my cock head. She murmured, "Mmm" as she ran her tongue around the tip, and then caught her breath when I stroked her nipple.

"Just keep doing that and hold still."

She sucked my cock head into her mouth then and I felt her tongue licking the underside. I looked at both sides of the car and then in the rear view mirrors. This drive-in had a guy with a flashlight too, and he was two rows in front of us and walking down that row. I groaned as Jolene pushed her face down far enough my cock head hit the back of her throat. I squeezed the firm breast in my hand to get her attention..

"Jolene, there's a guy checking cars."

Jolene raised up off my cock.

"I know, but he won't get here before I get done with you."

I felt her mouth slipping down my shaft again and then the sucking sensation that swelled my cock head even more. After two more of those, I decided I didn't care if the guy caught us or not.

Jolene was right about getting done before the guy got to us. It didn't take her long to have me lifting up into her bobbing lips and groaning with every swipe of her wet little tongue. The guy had just started down our row when Jolene started jacking my shaft. A minute later, I groaned.

"Jolene, I can't stop."

I heard something that sounded like "I dum wamt uuu do" just before she pushed her face down until her lips were on the base of my cock. Cum raced up my shaft and surged out the tip. Jolene started swallowing furiously, and all those little contractions around my cock head caused me to groan through the next three spurts. She got every drop, and when I stopped humping up into her face, she dragged her lips up my shaft and made a little smacking sound when my cock head popped out of her mouth.

Jolene sat back up and giggled.

"I'll bet they won't do that in the movie."

"No, they probably won't. I'm a little surprised you did."

"Didn't you like it?"

"I more than liked it. I just didn't expect it."

She grinned.

"If you do the same for me, I'll do it again."

I was more than a little reluctant. I mean, I'd heard guys in the dorm talk about doing that, but I'd also heard it was bad.

"I don't know, Jolene. I've never had the experience."

"You haven't? Damn. I'll have to teach you then."

About that time, the guy with the flashlight went past my car, looked at us, and then walked on. I figured we had an hour or so before he came back. I hoped that would be enough, since I was new at this and all.

Once he was a couple cars away, Jolene slid back against the passenger door, unzipped her shorts, and pulled them off over her feet. Her panties were next. The movie scene got pretty bright about then and there was enough light reflected from the screen I could see her bush was the same flaming red as her hair. Jolene spread her legs and crooked a finger at me.

"Come here and make me cum."

Well, that was an experience. Jolene wanted her nipples sucked first. When I slipped the right one in my mouth and sucked gently, Jolene giggled.

"You don't have to be so easy. Suck hard. That'll make me really wet."

I sucked that nipple hard enough I felt the little bumps on her nipple bed slip between my lips. Jolene moaned.

"Oh yeah, just like that. Now pinch."

I did and Jolene moaned.

"Again."

Both Jolene's big nipples were swollen tight by the time she murmured, "put a finger in me and keep sucking".

I followed her murmured directions up until she was starting to rock her pussy over the two fingers she wanted. Jolene moaned again, and then started pushing my head down over her rippling tummy.

"Lick me", she moaned. "Lick me here".

My chin brushed crinkley hair and then her scent sort of flowed into my nose. It wasn't at all like a fish, like some of the guys said. It wasn't like anything I'd smelled before and it definitely wasn't bad. It was more erotic than anything. Cautiously, I stuck out my tongue and put it where my fingers had Jolene's pussy lips spread apart.

Her taste was just like her scent, different than anything I'd ever tasted and erotic as all hell. I pushed my tongue deeper and felt the little folds of her inner lips. When I licked them, Jolene's hips jerked and she moaned.

"Oh, God, keep doing that. It feels great."

I learned a lot that night, but then Jolene was a very vocal teacher. I was lapping away at the folds of her inner lips when she gasped, "put your tongue inside me". My tongue wasn't long enough to go very far inside her wet, slippery entrance, but she liked it a lot.

"Mmm...more...yes...lick all around there...God, you're making me so hot and wet."

I wasn't sure about the hot part, but I was more than sure about the wet part. Jolene's pussy kept sort of pulling back inside her and then pushing out. Every time it pushed out, Jolene would either gasp or moan, and I'd feel a little trickle of her juices flow onto my tongue. That made me lap a little faster, and that faster lapping made Jolene's pussy do that thing again.

"Pinch and pull my nipples", she whispered between moans.

I used my free hand to find Jolene's right nipple, pinched it and then pulled. It sort of slipped through my fingers because I wasn't pinching very hard. Jolene wanted more.

"Pinch harder and then pull and don't let go."

She gasped when I had her breast stretched up and out.

"Oh God, yes. I'm getting really close. Suck my clit now and I'll cum."

Jolene's clit was easy to find because it had swollen out from under her hood. I wrapped my lips around it and sucked. Jolene moaned.

"Harder, and use your fingers again."

It was a little like the old joke about walking, patting your head, and chewing gum at the same time, but after a few tries I got it down - pull and twist the nipple, stroke the fingers in and out, and suck the throbbing little button between my lips. Jolene took that for another minute and then shrieked.

"I'm there."

I'm sure my car was bouncing all over the place after that, because Jolene was. If she'd have been able to get better leverage, she'd have lifted us both up higher than the seat back. As it was, she only raised us up a few inches when she came. My fingers in her pussy kept us together, and I kept stroking them, pulling on her nipple and sucking her clit until she fell back down on the seat gasping for breath. She gently pulled on my head until I was looking her in the face. She pulled me closer and then pressed her open mouth to mine.

When she broke the kiss, my cock was standing tall again and Jolene felt it bobbing against her pussy. She reached between us and wrapped her hands around it.

"Uh-uh, Jerry. I feel like doing it too, and I'd love to do it, but I can't. I'll do you again though."

That was a very interesting summer. Jolene and I ended up at the drive-in every Saturday night, and every Saturday night she'd blow me twice and I'd lick and suck her through at least one orgasm. Usually it was two unless we couldn't time it with the flashlight guy. Jolene wanted to cum more than any woman I'd ever been with before, but she was terrified of having the flashlight guy see her when she did.

Once school started, we didn't see as much of each other. Classes were tough, and we were both still working so we were pretty wiped out by the weekend. Once the drive-in closed for the winter, we didn't really have anywhere to go except the parking lot, and Jolene was afraid somebody would see us. Like many early romances, if you could even call it a romance, it sort of evaporated for no reason. We just stopped seeing each other.

Over the next two years, I met and dated several other girls. Most were content with a hamburger and some conversation and I never pushed them for anything else. A couple were as hot and ready as Maxine and Jolene, and we spent some fun nights at the drive-in. Word seemed to have gotten around that I wasn't going to pressure any girl for more than what she wanted to give, but I was more than willing to lick them to an orgasm, so I had no trouble finding dates with those girls. I found them to be just as hot and exciting as Jolene and Maxine, but after a while, those relationships went the way of the wind too.

I graduated at the end of the spring semester and was looking for a job, preferably within driving distance of the small town I grew up in. I found one twenty miles away from there at Johnson and Jeeves. They were an architectural firm who primarily designed industrial buildings but occasionally did churches and schools, and they needed a junior civil engineer. The money wasn't what I could have made in a bigger city, but being close to home made up for that. I lived with Mom and Dad until I got my first paycheck. I went hunting for an apartment then.

I went home for the Fourth of July because Mom and Dad had invited me to have dinner with them and then watch the fireworks in the park. It was something we hadn't been able to do the whole time I was in college because I worked every summer. That Friday night, I had steaks Dad grilled along with Mom's potato salad and green beans. About dusk, we walked down to the park.

I didn't recognize Jennifer at first, but she recognized me. She walked up, grinned, and said, "Hi Jerry. It's been a long time."

My mom would have said Jennifer had "blossomed". I was thinking Jennifer had become a ravishingly beautiful woman. She was wearing shorts that showed off long slender legs that lead to a nice round and feminine ass. The lacy blouse she wore formed seductively over breasts that were a lot bigger than I remembered. I knew they were real by the way they swayed gently when she walked. Evidently Jennifer didn't like bras that restricted her movement very much. Her heavy, black glasses were now gold wire framed and somehow made her look sexy. The blonde hair I'd always seen in a ponytail now cascaded in shining waves over her shoulders. She chuckled when she saw me staring.

"You look like you don't know me. I'm Jennifer, remember?"

"Yes, but you don't look at all like the Jennifer I remember."

"Well, I sort of grew up while I was in college. Mom always said I would some day, and she was right. I'm like the ugly duckling."

"You were never ugly, but you sure grew up to be beautiful."

Jennifer laughed.

"Well, I wouldn't go that far, but I'm happy with how I look now."

"Are you by yourself?"

"Yes, I'm here by myself. Mom doesn't go in for fireworks much anymore, but I wanted to see if they're still like they used to be."

"Well, come sit with us then. We'll watch the fireworks and then get a cup of coffee down at the diner and talk. I'd like to hear what you've been doing."

I guess it's true that you can't go home again. The fireworks weren't as good as I remembered, but I knew that was just the change in me. What had been something I'd looked forward to with excitement as a kid was just a lot of noise and "Ooo's and Ah's" by the crowd. I was glad when they fired off the salute and the American Flag done in sparkly bits of red, white, and blue glowing fire.

Jennifer and I walked to the diner and I ordered coffee for us both. We talked about what we were doing now. Jennifer was working for a bigger architectural firm about thirty miles from mine and gaining experience before taking the professional architect's test.

We'd just about exhausted that topic when Jennifer asked me if the drive-in was still open. I really didn't know, so I asked the girl who'd brought out coffee. She said it was.

Jennifer smiled.

"I don't have to be back at work until Monday morning. I'd like to see a movie there again, just for old time's sake. What do you think?"

I picked Jennifer up at her mother's house at eight that Saturday. It wouldn't be dark enough to show the movie until about nine, so we'd have time for a burger and fries from the snack bar before it started.

We talked some more until the movie started and then just watched. Jennifer didn't seem to be interested in talking any more so I didn't try. I was watching the movie, but I was also stealing glances at Jennifer. I couldn't believe the gawky girl I'd called a friend those years ago had turned into such a beautiful and desirable woman. Yet, there she was, sitting on the passenger side of my car just like she had back then.

The movie ended and the screen was filled with the same dancing hotdogs, hotdog buns, candy bars and boxes of popcorn I remembered. I turned down the speaker hanging inside the window and asked Jennifer if she'd like a soda or something else. She grinned.

"No soda thank you. As for 'something else', you wouldn't be trying to seduce me, would you?"

"No, I just thought you might be thirsty."

Jennifer smiled.

"Well, that's a first. All the other guys I dated had only one thing in mind. I walked home by myself more than a couple of times. It just didn't feel right. Did you act like those guys on your dates?"

I wasn't quite sure how to answer that, but considering Jennifer was a friend and not like the other girls had been, I gave her the truth, sort of.

"Well, I never forced a girl or anything like that."

Jennifer smiled again.

"You wouldn't have had to force me back then. I wanted you to do something."

I looked at her smile, and as I did, that smile seemed to turn a little wicked looking.

"You wanted me to...really?"

"Yes, really, but I didn't think you would. All the other girls had boobs and that's what they said guys liked. I wanted you to, though."

"Why didn't you say something?"

Her smile turned coy.

"Well, Jerry, what would you have thought about me if I had? You'd have thought I was like Sherry Michaels."

"Yeah, probably so. I wouldn't have been like Don, though. I liked you too much to do that to you."

Jennifer grinned.

"Wanna make up for lost time?"

She didn't wait for me to answer. Jennifer just scooted over the seat and snuggled close.

"Mmm...this is much better than sitting way over there by myself. You can put your arm around me if you want."

I'd like to say Jennifer and I did all the things I'd done with those other girls, but we didn't. We just watched the second movie and then I took her home. I couldn't do anything with her because I was all confused. When we'd met again after four years, she was still just a friend. She'd grown into a sensuous woman, but she was still just a friend. That night at the drive in when she snuggled up beside me, I started thinking of her as more than a friend.

I think she had the same feelings too. When I walked her to the door of her mother's house, she stopped before going in and put her hand on my arm.

"Jerry, I had a good time tonight. Thank you for helping me remember some things I'd forgotten."

Standing there under the yellow porch light, Jennifer looked so entrancing, so desirable, so wonderfully womanly I couldn't stop myself. I took her in my arms and kissed her gently. Jennifer didn't pull away. She put her arms around my neck, pressed her breasts into my chest, and took away my breath with the kiss she returned.