The Movieland Drive-in Theater

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did pull gently away a bit later, but stood there with her arms still around my neck and smiled.

"I wanted to do that when we went to the drive-in that first time."

I stroked Jennifer's back gently.

"We could do it again sometime, I suppose."

"Is that a promise?"

"I promise if I can find you again we will."

"If I give you my phone number and address, it should be easy for you to find me."

For almost the whole next year, I drove the thirty miles that separated us every Saturday, and then drove them again late every Sunday night. That first Saturday, I walked into Jennifer's apartment and chuckled. Over her TV was a sign that read "Movieland", and on the door to her kitchen was a sign that read "Snack Bar". Her couch didn't have a steering wheel, but that worked out just fine. We watched a VHS movie, well, sort of watched it anyway. In between scenes of the movie, we, as Jennifer had said, "made up for lost time". The other weekends were about the same except that once the movie was over or we'd come back from dinner, we'd spend the night in her bed and getting to know what each liked the best. I bought the ring and gave it to her as a Christmas present. Jennifer had tears in her eyes when she said "yes" and then kissed me. We were married in June.

We found a house half-way between both jobs. Jennifer got her professional certification a couple years after that, and that October we went to the last ever Halloween show at Movieland. She chuckled as we drove out the gate.

"What do you suppose the kids will do now. They won't have a place to neck and pet."

"Oh, I think they'll find a place. That was a pretty strong drive if I remember right."

Jennifer chuckled again.

"It's still a pretty strong drive. Tonight got me to thinking. Let's go back home and do all the things we didn't do here."

When I drove back home that night, the screen was gone. I could see the excavator was still parked there along with a couple bulldozers and three dump trucks. In a day or so, they'd be starting the grade work for the strip mall. I knew because our architectural firm, Maxwell-Davis Architects and Engineers had gotten the contract for the design and construction. Jennifer and I started it after we'd been married for five years. She runs the design side of things and I run the job sites. We're seriously considering hiring our own construction crews after this job. It's a hassle managing contractors you're not familiar with and hoping they're as good as their quote said.

It's a shame Movieland is gone. Movieland had a reputation for being a lovers playground and to some extent it was. It was also a place where young people established trust in each other by not going "all the way". Some discovered love in the process. Others discovered the other person wasn't really what they liked and moved on. I think we're going to miss having places like Movieland.