All Comments on 'The Munch-a-Bet'

by julybear7

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
julybear7julybear7about 13 years agoAuthor
Comments please.

first my apologies for the typos throughout the story. In submitting it as an rtf file, I sacrificed the opportunity to edit after posting. Since I use WordPerfect to write, sometimes, it doesn't always transfer perfectly.

Please leave comments, public, here, or privately via e-mail. The votes are nice, and tell me the story is appreciated. But comments can tell me what you like or don't, helping improve future stories.

I will answer signed comments. tku, julybear7

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good job!

I liked the story very very much. Of course most of it was totally unbelievable (although I, too, grew up in a small town and...well, you never really know) but the way it was presented was very real and made it all seem quite natural. I'm not so sure that I liked the ending and how the whole scenario was put up as a final dream, but to learn that the hero and Van stayed together until the end was a nice touch. If this is your first submission then I want to say that you show a lot of promise. I hope to read more from you in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
This was a lovely story

I thought the story was well written and I loved the way that you focused on each of the people concerned. It made the story easy to follow and meant that you didn't loose track of what was happening.

I also loved the ending as it showed to me that they stayed together till the day they died. A great way to end a good story, typos not withstanding.

I hope that you write more cause I really enjoyed this story and would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very entertaining..

Lots and lots of pussy. If only women were that understanding and willing to share but, what the hell, neither are we. Most men and women, when they find a partner that they truly love, lose all interest in being with other partners.

I was one hell of a stud in my day and I can tell you that your 'stud' is totally fictitious. I rode them into the ground but if I'd have cum every fifteen minutes like your guy does, I'd have been useless in an hour and a half. I could go for eight hours and with total control. Stamina I had plenty of. One night I wiped out three sisters, their mother and their aunt. The mother and one of her daughters had never had an orgasm in their lives. They both soaked the bed.

julybear7julybear7about 13 years agoAuthor
my story my reality

one of the great hings about being the writer, you decide who comes, how, and how often. unrealistic? maybe, but we can dream, right?

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 13 years ago
I love happy endings and a lot of sex, this was both erotic and pleasant.

Too bad that most of us were never as energetic sexually as your characters but it makes a good story. Thank you for providing us with some great reading entertainment.

LitEroCatLitEroCatover 12 years ago
I use WP also and convert to RTF. That doesn't mess up spelling, but

the grammar checker sure makes some odd choices! ;-))

rightbankrightbankalmost 11 years ago
too bad

you couldn't come up with an ending. you took it so far it became silly.

Budrebel62Budrebel62almost 2 years ago

Wow,enjoyed the whole story and could have read more about Jonesy and the gals. But I thought that the ending was so unexpected and powerful... Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous