The Murdered Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While they waited for the EMT and the police, Barry managed to recount everything Rayburn had revealed about what really happened, and Jill added details on what her research had uncovered. Later, when the medical technicians arrived and decided to take Barry to the hospital for observation, Bridget insisted on following him in her car. Jill volunteered to stay and give the police the whole story.

After Barry was strapped to a gurney for the ambulance ride back to Richmond, Bridget came over and kissed him before heading to her car to follow him. Then Jill came over and patted his arm. "I owe you an apology, Barry. I was convinced that you were a sociopath. I thought you'd murdered Kelly and were likely to try the same to Bridget. Now it turns out that Kelly was the real sociopath and her first husband was her killer. I'm sorry I doubted you."

Barry smiled at her. "No problem, Jill, I understand."

She looked at him solemnly. "Just don't you ever do anything to hurt my little sister."

Barry glanced over at the attendants loading Johnny Rayburn's body into the other ambulance, then looked back up at Jill and shook his head. "I wouldn't dare," he said.