All Comments on 'The Music of the Mind Ch. 16'

by Solitary_Thinker

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent!

Nice job ST and LC. I would suggest a closer examination of the words used in the telling of this serial et al: "thought" is being typed as "though" in some instances. I was so excited to see a further chapter on this storyline that I did not make a comprehensive list of the other oversights. Please continue, this story is as engrossing as few other stories, on literotica, can be.

Swedeq

cancapercancaperover 17 years ago
cmon cmon

enough with the wait get to the good stuff the preceding was good but i want the really great stuff

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
/agree

Even though this segment was just a formation of the bond these characters will share, it was a great step in the development of the characters. I was pleased to see how well they progressed in their "talent", but come on, lets get to the good stuff. I want to see how the battle with commence, and the ideas you have for what Dolkoff is capable of. I know this story will probably end when Dolkoff is defeated and Mike professes his love for Jill, but I would love to see another villain take his place after Dolkoff is gone. He can't be the only other being with these powers. ANyways thats my two cents, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awesome

Great story man! To hell with the sex, I just wanna read the rest of it!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
brilliant work

2 mths hav gone by....still no new chaper?! dont do this to us....

brilliant work, as always!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loving Kindness

Reminiscent of Robert Heinlein's "Stranger in a strange land", or perhaps the Dali Lama is writing under a pseudonym.

The story is great and very well crafted, but the thing that really does it for me is the all pervasive currents of 'Loving Kindness'.

hookahookaover 17 years ago
I....ahh *Speechless*

I can't wait until the next chapter.

lotsojunklotsojunkover 12 years ago
Amazing!

This story is mind blowing in it's originality! It is a stand alone story even without the detailed sex scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Of course they took Jill you fuckin' moron...

Hate it when authors think it's fun to turn their protagonists into bumbling idiots.

zorbvenkyzorbvenkyalmost 9 years ago
good story bad grammar

hiya

nice plot i loved it.

1. then=in time it happened then and it was then etc

2. Than= comparative like better than me etc

3. shuttered= closed

4. shuddered= body quivering or uncontrollably shaking i small tremors

you can write to me by my mail beldinaldur@gmail.com

You got a good imagination but get yourself a good editor or prep up on grammar.

keep up the good work and dont mind old perfectionists and grouches like me

regards

zorb

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous