The Mystery at Faldor Hotel Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The harder Bess thought about it, the more confused her mind became until she gave her head a small shake to clear it but, regardless, her efforts were rewarded with the sudden knowledge that she was a beautiful girl and Cinder Bay was a very nice place to be. She smiled about this pleasant truth, her serene expression remaining even as she braced her sore and wobbly legs to struggle with the weight of the Faldor's front door.

Mr. Carmody, probably having gone home for the evening, was no longer at his post. In his place stood a tall, beautiful woman in her thirties with hair so blonde that it was practically white. She watched Bess make her way to the reception desk with a curious smile that was suggestive of some dirty secret between them. Standing across from her, the enticing, yet somehow cold woman with gray eyes and a nametag that presented her as, Vivian Hildebrandt, Assistant Manager, addressed her in a subtly authoritarian manner.

"Why, hello, Miss Marvin."

"Hello."

"Out walking?"

Bess only nodded, still smiling with the knowledge of what a beautiful girl she was and what a nice place Cinder Bay was.

"Did you enjoy yourself?"

"Yes, I did."

"I'm so glad. You have a package here. It was delivered earlier from Annabelle's Boutique, but I guess you know that, don't you?"

Bess nodded again, only a little embarrassed about the Assistant Manager's knowledge of where her package had originated, and not at all bothered when she tore the stapled envelope open, eying Bess with that knowing smile as she dumped its contents out on the desk between them.

"My," Hildebrandt exclaimed, holding up the see-through, blue lace panties. "What slutty taste you have."

Bess only continued to smile, her arousal increasing for having been told this, for knowing it to be true. When the older woman held up the matching bra, she only raised an eyebrow, this expression seeming to say more of Bess than words ever could. She stuffed the undergarments, along with the bra and panties that Bess had been wearing when she left the hotel earlier that day, back into the bag and handed it to her.

"Thank you."

"You're very welcome, Miss Marvin," the desk attendant replied, now eying Bess's breasts with that same grin before adding, "Your friends were here earlier. They were worried about you and had gone out looking for you."

"Oh..." Bess said with some concern.

"It's alright," Hildebrandt assured. "I told them that you were fine and they've come back. I suppose they're waiting for you right now up in your suite."

"Oh," Bess repeated, her smile reappearing along with relief that her friends weren't too worried for her after all.

"I should get my pretty ass up there if I were you, though," she advised. "Before they start to worry again. Also, do tell them about Annabelle's. I'm sure they'll be very interested."

With a blush for the compliment on her derriere, (also for the way the older woman referred to it as her 'ass') she nodded and moved away from the reception desk, heading for the stairs. When she reached them, she looked back, finding Hildebrandt to be still looking at her with that smile.

With a wave and a smile of her own, Bess politely bade, "Goodnight, Miss Hildebrandt."

"Goodnight, Miss Marvin."

Bess was well aware of the physical benefit of climbing stairs, had often used them as she had exer-cycles in her fruitless attempts at losing the extra pounds that Nancy and George often teased her about. That evening, however, she barely made it to the second floor landing before having to rest. The third floor landing was even harder and she had to rest halfway between the third and fourth before she gained the level on which her suite was located. For the final time, she rested, her top again plastered to her by means of her own perspiration, legs burning and panting as she willed herself not to sink to the floor to wait for someone to come along and carry her down the corridor to her suite.

She used the wall to support herself, the bag of underthings in her other hand as she made her way to Suite 408. Using the key she'd stored inside the hidden pocket of her skirt, she let herself in.

Nancy and George were there, sitting on the plushy couch discussing something, but halting that conversation at her entrance.

"Bess!" the two teens exclaimed in harmony.

Their expressions were of great concern and relief and, as they jumped from the couch and ran to her side, their comments and questions mirrored such emotions.

"Where were you?!"

"We were out looking for you!

"Why, we were worried sick about you!"

"Why were you gone so long?!"

"What happened?!"

"Did you get lost?!"

"My, you're in a dreadful state!"

When they gave her a chance, Bess managed, "Ran into a little trouble. Couch, please."

After Bess's two friends attentively helped her to the couch, she moaned aloud, sinking into it and closing her eyes while rubbing her tired and sore thighs. On the edge of their seats, Nancy and George sat to either side of her, eagerly awaiting her explanations of where she'd been and what happened, helplessly taking note of the fact that she was again braless.

"Well," the curvy blonde began in a tired voice, "first I went to Annabelle's Boutique. Anna, the woman who owns the place, confirmed that Susan had been there a few times, the last time being on Saturday, like Manny told us, but she couldn't tell me anything else. So I left there and, when I did, I happened to spot the man who was urinating against the church. He was spying on me from around the corner of the grocery store. Well, he saw me see him, and he took off. I followed him around to the back of the supermarket and inside. Turns out that the back part used to be a department store, but it's long closed and abandoned now; just a bunch of dusty old shelves and display racks. Anyway, the floor gave way beneath me and I was trapped all this time until I finally managed to get out and back here. God, it was awful. So hot..."

As Nancy and George took in her story, exclaiming afterwards how lucky Bess was not to have broken her leg or something, Bess idly wondered at her lies and omissions.

First of all, she somehow didn't think it was a good idea to tell them what all Susan had bought for herself at the boutique. Not only would this information have been awkward to report, but it would have tipped them off to what kind of place the boutique was and, for some reason that was at the moment unknown to herself, Bess felt that this was something that they should find out on their own. In regards to what all had really happened after she entered the back of the supermarket, she felt the truth was an unnecessary embarrassment to herself, a humiliation that the two girls who so enjoyed teasing Bess about her weight would leap upon to use as fodder for their amusements. Even while rationalizing this, there was a part of Bess that didn't quite believe they'd do that to her, and that's when it dawned on her that she hadn't even planned to lie to her friends about what had happened to her. She'd never rehearsed any fictitious stories on the way from the supermarket to the hotel, or on her arduous way up the stairs and to their suite. She'd never even made any actual decision to lie, only found herself doing it when the time for explanations came.

Bess wondered at this, but the only thing that she could come up with was that she was a beautiful girl and that Cinder Bay was such a nice place.

"Did Susan buy anything at Annabelle's Boutique?" Nancy asked.

"I asked Anna that, but she wouldn't tell me," Bess easily lied again.

As George's eyes once again strayed to Bess's bust line, Nancy stated, "We've run into much the same problems here."

"I did manage to get a good physical description of Susan, though," Bess offered.

Nancy reported that they had as well, after which they compared descriptions and found that each one backed up the other.

"So, what's in the bag?" Nancy inquired.

Bess looked down at the parcel from the boutique that she'd picked up in the lobby, sitting beside her on the couch where she'd left it to massage her aching thighs and replied simply, "My bra."

" ... Oh..." Nancy returned, her eyes shifting to George in time to see her brunette friend looking at Bess's erected nipples.

"I'm sorry you were so worried," Bess said, looking from one to another.

"We're just glad you're alright," Nancy told her with a smile while George tore her eyes from Bess's chest to nod her agreement with an uncomfortable smile.

"So, what's been going on while I've been gone?" Bess tiredly asked.

At this, both Nancy and George found it necessary to pin down their composure, but Nancy began with their fruitless visit to the door of Suite 510, going on with their exploration of the hotel, their conversation with the frank Colonel Marks and the mysterious note from Elora. This is where George cut in, giving Bess the same false account of her meeting with the dining room hostess in Suite 305 that she'd given Nancy. Nancy then went on to tell about the second conversation she'd had with Marks out on the rear veranda without imparting her wading experience, or how she'd allowed the retiree to see her panties and garters. Finally, she related their short search of the town for Bess and the clue that they'd found behind the old lighthouse.

Fingering the little triangles, Bess wondered with excitement at what the micro-bikini would look like on her and what it would be like to wear such a thing in public, but asked, "Why would it be behind the lighthouse? According to your witness, Susan swam here, in back of the hotel."

"She could have been swimming behind the lighthouse as well," Nancy surmised. "But how could she have lost her swimsuit?"

"Maybe she was changing and forgot it there?" George offered.

"Maybe she was skinny-dipping," Bess said with a smirk.

Both girls looked at her with an odd expression, especially Nancy, but Bess easily defended her theory with, "It would explain why she'd be swimming behind the lighthouse."

"Good thinking, Bess," Nancy complimented, though still with the same expression but, presently, Bess was distracted by something else.

"Well," the voluptuous blonde sighed, "now that we're all caught up, I'd love to take a bath."

"No offense," George managed with a discomforted smile, "but you need one."

Nancy laughed with a similar level of discomfort as George plugged her nose with a grin, prompting Bess to flush as she protested.

"Hey, it's not my fault! It was so hot in that dirty hole, and I've been struggling all-"

"We know," Nancy chuckled, "we're only kidding. If you're sure you're alright, go take your bath. I wanted to discuss strategy for tomorrow, but it's late and it's been a long day for us all, especially you. We'll talk about what we're doing tomorrow when tomorrow comes."

"Whoa," Bess cautioned, "after I'm done my bath, I want something to eat before I go to bed. While you two were enjoying the Faldor's dining room, I was trapped for hours, and I'm starving!"

"Yep, she's definitely alright, George determined, prompting more laughter between she and Nancy at the well-endowed girl's expense.

After Nancy promised to have something sent up from the kitchen if it was still open, Bess stashed her bag of underthings in her suitcase, thinking she should really go back to Annabelle's for more exciting underwear, and maybe a daring swimsuit like Susan's. Also, it was just possible that there would again be some men present as there had been that day, and they might want to fondle her.

Once in the bathroom, she started running her bath, adding bubbles before pulling her sweaty top up over her head and off. Unfastening her skirt, she let it drop to the floor and, after removing her garters and stockings, stood naked in front of the full length mirror with her soiled clothes untidily littering the floor.

Her makeup had run horribly, black streaks from her eyeliner running down her cheeks. Her hair was a tangled mess, and her body felt sticky all over. Yet, she smiled, flinching when she pressed her clitoris. Nancy and George could make all the little jokes they wanted to; she knew she was a beautiful girl.

Outside the bathroom, once she heard the water start, Nancy asked of George in a low voice, "Did Bess seem... different to you?"

"In what way?" George asked, trying to sound casual as her mind swarmed over how inviting her cousin's breasts looked, how a wide tear in her top had showed almost the entire side of one of them.

"I don't know. Just... different."

"Maybe. I don't know."

"It's probably just my imagination," Nancy decided. "But why do you suppose she'd take off her bra again?"

"I don't know," George repeated, shifting in her seat at the memory of Elora Sasser's wonderfully full breasts, then her horrifying tongue and the way it swayed and writhed before suddenly driving up through her-

"Have you ever gone without a bra?" Nancy asked.

" ... What?"

"(Ahem) have you ever gone out in public without wearing a bra?" Nancy somewhat nervously repeated.

"No. ... Have you?"

"No. Um, have you ever been exposed in public?"

George only looked back at Nancy, not fully understanding the question.

"I mean, has anybody- have you ever... never mind," she finished with a flush.

"No, what?"

" ... Well... has your body ever been indecently exposed in public? Like, has the wind ever blown your skirt up to your waist, or... something like that?"

"No. You?"

" ... No."

"Would you like that?" George asked.

This was a question Nancy wouldn't have expected and, after a pause that said more than words could say, she sidestepped George's inquiry with, "I wonder how Bess feels when she goes out without a bra. With her nipples all... the way they are."

George seemed to accept this over Nancy's self-incriminating pause, but looked away without answering.

With a thoughtful expression, Nancy picked up the black micro bikini from the couch cushion between them where Bess had placed it before going to take her bath. They both looked at it for several seconds before Nancy again spoke of her curiosity regarding public indecency.

"I wonder how Susan felt wearing this."

"Especially in public," George added.

"Yes, with men watching."

"She must be an exhibitionist," George speculated.

"Maybe."

"I wonder how it looked on her."

"Going by the Colonel's description of her," Nancy surmised, "it must have been quite something. It's so small... It would be a lot more suitable for a girl like you."

"Me?"

"Well, your breasts are- I mean, it's so small that it would be a lot more suitable on you."

With a nervous smile, George dared, "So... you think this would look good on me, Nancy?"

"Sure. But, would you wear it?"

"For you. I-I mean, if you thought it was suitable..."

Nancy nodded, looking at how small the triangles of the bottom portion of the swimsuit was.

"But, really," George dared herself further, "I think it would look nice on you, too."

"Oh, no. I'm... my breasts are too big for this."

"I don't think so."

"But, it would be indecent on me."

"That doesn't mean it wouldn't look good on you."

"Heavens, look at the bottoms, though," Nancy commented, holding up the two black triangles between their faces by their narrow strings. "Our bums would be..."

"I know," George almost giggled, "and there's barely enough there to cover your muffin."

" ... My 'muffin'?"

From inside the bathroom, Bess heard the two girls laughing, but she was otherwise engaged. Lying in the tub of steamy hot, bubbly water, the fingers of one hand tweaked her spiked nipples while those of the other rubbed her erected clitoris. With her pelvis pushed up so her sex was only just visible at the surface of the water, she raced towards another glorious pleasure overload with her eyes narrowed in personal ecstasy, moaning and jerking. She could no longer remember the crystal phallus, the pleasure it gave, or anything about what had really happened after she'd entered the rear of Ricki's Supermarket. As far as she knew, the story that she'd related to Nancy and George were the true events and she was only glad that she'd made it out of that awful hole as she lounged in the tub, playing with her wonderful body, imagining herself and Anna with their legs spread, sharing that large, black, double ended dildo. Thoughts of the two men from the boutique and how they'd fondled her, exposed her, pulled her panties down and almost forced themselves on her brought her to beautiful orgasm. She jerked harder, groaning and splashing bubbly water from the tub to the tiled floor while her eyes rolled back in her head.

12