The Mystery at Faldor Hotel Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is it?" the slender brunette asked.

Bess, though still smiling at the all too familiar box from Annabelle's Boutique, replied, "It's uhhh... heh... well, it's for women."

"Huh?"

"Two women."

"But, what is it?"

"Bess explained it to her cousin, telling her afterward that she'd seen one on display at Annabelle's the first time she'd visited.

George could only stare, her mouth working without sound as she visualized two women using such an ingeniously naughty implement.

"Sooo..." Bess pondered, still with that knowing smile, "This would suggest that Susan was up here on the gallery... with some other woman... took off her bikini, dropped it over the side and then, later on, left... naked?"

"My heavens," George almost whispered.

"I know," Bess giggled.

There seemed little else to say and the two soon returned to the door leading inside, taking their clue along with them. George's head was filled with what it would be like to use King Shlong with Nancy, the both of them sitting across from each other with their legs spread as they pumped one another to mutual bliss. Before long, the idea that she could return to Annabelle's and buy one for herself found its way into her mind and this was what she was thinking as she closed the door behind her. These thoughts, however, were soon pushed out by the sight of Bess once again mounting the stairs ahead of her, climbing the short distance from the landing to the trap door.

With the refreshed view of her cousin's nether regions practically in her face, George's unexplained arousal began to escalate as they reached the trap door. As Bess prepared to tackle it, one foot on a higher step than the other, George stepped up so that her face was mere inches away from her cousin's snatch. Bess's womanly aroma filled her nostrils and she moaned so low that even she barely heard as she slipped her hand under the front of her own skirt. She barely had time to press fingers to her clitoris, emitting a short gasp when the trap door opened, bright sunlight spilling down on them from above.

The door slammed down on the floor of the lamp room and Bess climbed the rest of the way up, allowing George to do the same. For safety's sake, Bess bent and closed the trap door again, this repeated maneuver causing her skirt to ride up quite far in back while George watched. With another slam, the door closed to the floor and Bess stood upright and turned around to fix George with a knowing grin. George flushed again and returned a guilty one before she looked away.

The lamp and the giant lens around it still occupied the lamp room. Surrounded on all sides by windows, the walking space around the lamp was somewhat narrow and offered no apparent clues, so the two went back to the trap door to begin their ascent. This time, however, Bess stood back to allow George to open the trap door, once again giving her that knowing smile that George could only ignore. One having achieved her task, George straightened up, blushing again as she tugged down at the back of her skirt even while knowing it wouldn't accomplish anything. Though she didn't see it, she knew that Bess had taken her turn to look up her skirt and there was no denying the thrill this gave her.

Bess started down first, George following, and it wasn't long before the empty package that her cousin carried caused more perverse thoughts to run through her head. In an effort to remove them from her mind, along with any thoughts Bess was having about her sexual orientation, she broke the thick, hormonal silence between them with a rather loaded question.

"What makes you think I like looking at your body?"

"The fact that you always are."

"It's just the way you're dressed. I'm not used to seeing you like that, is all."

"Oh," Bess replied, obviously not convinced.

After an uncomfortable pause, George stated, "I'm not a lesbian. Really."

"Would you tell me if you were?"

" ... Yes."

"Have you ever been with a boy?"

" ... What do you mean?"

"I mean, have you ever had sex with one?"

"No."

"Ever at least kissed one?"

"Yes."

"Lips or cheek?"

" ... Lips," George lied.

"How about a girl?"

"No!" George lied again while her memory briefly cut to Elora and her wonderfully horrid tongue which must have been a hallucination.

Bess stopped up, pausing as though in thought before turning around, fixing George with that knowing smile once again before asking, "Do you want to see my boobs, George?"

Again, George's mouth worked with no sound coming forth, her face reddening at Bes's shocking offer. She knew she should decline and she indeed wanted to for the sake of her reputation, but the fact was that she did very much want to see Bess's boobs. Her hesitation, as it turned out, was answer enough and, before she knew it, Bess was raising the front of her top to her neck.

Bess's bra, George found, matched her panties and she could easily make out her dark areolas in the open lace design. In fact, her erect nipples were poking right through the lace cups and George found she couldn't look away as Bess stuck her hands inside the cups and slowly turned them out for George. She watched them as though in a trance as they spilled from their restraints, showing their full shape and size, their perky lift and amazingly erect nipples. Bess even bounced on the balls of her feet a little, holding on to the railing with one hand while holding her top clear with her other.

"Oh, Bess..."

"Do you like them, George?"

"Why... they're perfect," she replied in a small voice without taking her eyes from them.

A moment later, Bess looked at the front of George's skirt, it being at her eye level, and said, "Let's take your panties off."

This did get George's attention off Bess's chest but, before she could answer, Bess reached up with both hands under the front of her skirt, taking the waistband of George's panties in her hands and pulling them down. George gasped as they slid down past the tops of her stockings. Out of instinctual reaction, she moved to grab them but, the next thing she knew, they were at her ankles.

"Bess!" she hissed in alarm.

"Oh, they're pretty," Bess remarked before prompting her to step out of them with her hands firmly clasped just above her cousin's ankles.

A moment later and with a rather wicked smile, Bess held them up, then flung them over the railing and away. George could only stare at her audacious cousin, lower jaw agape as Bess smiled back.

"Why did you do that?" George managed.

"I don't know. I wanted to."

George was at a loss, her eyes going back to Bess's chest as if some explanation would be found there. She was so turned on, but also confused by hers and Bess's behaviour, especially when Bess's hand rose to the front of her skirt and slowly pulled it up.

Bess watched excitedly as she slowly revealed George's snatch with no interference from the tall brunette, noting that the neat sex of her cousin was shaved and smooth beneath a tuft of black pubic hair. Her thin lips were parted, clitoris extended and she was obviously wet and ready for anything. Glancing up at George's face, she would have been hard pressed to define her expression. Using her other hand, palm and fingertips up, she touched George just below her opening, getting a breathless gasp in return.

"Oh, Bessss!" George moaned as the blonde slowly ran her finger over her hole, rubbing her clitoris and stroking her entire length between her lips. "Uhhh-hh?"

She then turned her hand over and ran her finger down, George taking the front of her skirt to hold it for her while watching in open mouthed awe and excitement. Adding a finger, she teased George's clit, making the slender brunette flinch and gasp before slipping those two fingers right up inside her.

"Uhhhhhh!!"

"Why, George!" Bess exclaimed, "I thought you said you'd never been with anyone!"

She'd said it with a teasing smile, but she was more interested in probing her cousin's depth than her lie, comparing it to her own. The soft, wet smacking sounds this exploration made excited her further and she enjoyed the look on George's face as she jerked and moaned. She slowly pulled her fingers out and held them in front of her face, shiny and wet with her cousin's juice. Opening her mouth, she stuck out her tongue and licked them as George gasped again at her cousin.

"Mmmmmmm! Oh, George... you taste delicious!" She exclaimed, putting her fingers into her mouth afterward to suck them clean.

"B-Bess! What are you- uhhh-hhhhnn!" George groaned as Bess's fingers again disappeared up inside her.

Moments later, Bess was again tasting George's essence, licking, then sucking her fingers clean. This time when she was done, however, she leaned closer to George, her face between her legs and, while George continued to watch in disbelief, still holding her skirt up in front, Bess licked her wet snatch from bottom to top, then kept licking.

"Oh, Bess! Ohh, Bess! Ohhhh, Beeeesss!"

But she could only watch, twitching and jerking to the pleasure Bess's dancing tongue gave her. It swept her open slit, teasing and washing her clitoris, poking at her opening and bathing her lips.

Soon, Bess fastened her mouth right to George, no longer just licking, but sucking her opening, alternately massaging her clitoris with her tongue and poking at the entrance to her canal, trying to worm up inside for more of George's essence as Elora's unnatural tongue had. Her hands had moved to George's buttocks, holding her there as she feasted, looking up at her cousin from just beneath her black tuft with half closed eyes, and obviously enjoying herself very much.

George couldn't believe this was happening, her mind disjointedly wondering if this wasn't another hallucination, her own cousin Bess, wantonly licking and sucking at her private area while all she did was hold her skirt for her and watch. But it felt so good and it was feeling better and better. Their eyes were locked in forbidden passion as this went on until she felt herself approaching a place where, surely, the pleasure Bess was giving her would be too much to bear.

"Be- Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh, Bess! Sa-!"

"Mmmplpp, mmmm, ulmmm (slurp) mmmmmm." Bess replied.

George's hips bucked hard as pleasure suddenly increased tenfold. Sound and vision faded as she gripped the railing tighter throughout an experience she remembered from being with Elora. She squealed a few times in a high voice as pure pleasure shot through every inch of her body. It was so intense that she had to grab Bess's hair at the back of her head and pull her face from her well satisfied sex.

She found herself sitting down on the stairs, leaning back a little with her legs wide open, Bess looking at her with a smile and a soaked face. Head lolling, she struggled to bring some sense to her existence as her bare breasted cousin moved up a stair, then two more, her feet straddling George as the brunette stared up her skirt. Bess's full lips loaded the lace crotch of her panties, her extended clit poking through the open lace as her nipples had been in the matching bra. Face upturned, she never protested when the blonde went to her knees, bringing her completely hairless sex to within two inches of George's face.

Still trembling from her orgasm, George stared at the thick, white cream that oozed from her cousin's opening and, when Bess's hand at the back of her head helped her lips to hers, she didn't resist.

"Kiss me, George..." Bess breathed.

She did, lightly pressing her lips to Bess's sex. The thick cream stuck to her lips and, out of reflex, she tried to lick it away, only to find two things. First of all, it was sticky enough that it stuck to her upper lip, and what felt like a thick string had formed between it and Bess's opening. Second, she enjoyed the taste. She licked her lips again, but the thick goo wouldn't clear. She kissed her cousin's opening again, soon licking Bess's pouting pussy through the lace as Bess moaned from above.

Bess's moans, however, became frustrated and George soon understood why. Lifting herself only far enough to allow for her Hands, Bess reached down and tore the fragile lace crotch open. Bess's pussy dropped slightly, squeezing between the two outer seams, and George's tongue was waiting when she settled herself back on her face with something between a sigh and a happy moan.

George's tongue, now unimpeded, was able to curiously explore, for the first time, a woman's vagina. She loved Bess's taste, her thick essence, the way her labia parted for her tongue and how her hard clitoris felt against its swishing tip. All the while, Bess's gooey essence stuck to her lips and infiltrated her mouth. George soon began swallowing it, moaning with pleasure at performing this act, loving how her face was trapped by soft inner thighs. All she could see was pussy. All she could smell was pussy. All she could taste was pussy, and all she wanted was pussy.

"Ahh, yesss, George, lick my muffin..." Bess moaned.

Supporting herself with her hands on the stair just above the one that the back of George's head rested on, breasts thrust out from between her arms, she began to ride her cousin's face a little. Not only was she enjoying the physical sensations of this lewd act, but it was the fact that it was her cousin that made it better, more forbidden and therefore more enjoyable. Also, there was the fact that one of the two friends who'd always made jokes about her weight was sucking from her opening as though it were the wellspring of life. For Bess, it was as satisfying in a personal sense as it was physical.

George's happy moans rose from between her legs, the brunette's hands finding their way up to Bess's breasts to squeeze and fondle while she licked and sucked, making deliciously wet smacking sounds in her tongue's new playground. It wasn't long before the now familiar feeling of impending pleasure overload came to Bess's senses. Her moans grew louder as her legs spread further, her eyes rolled back a little as their lids fluttered, tingles travelling from the sides of her neck, down to her bottom as George pinched and rolled her nipples.

"Oooooh, George!" she strained in a high voice. Ooooh, my clit! Lick- keep licking my clit, George!"

George didn't need to be told. The more she licked Bess's clitoris, the more of her thick, creamy essence seeped from her opening and into her waiting mouth. She could feel her getting close to the same release she'd just experienced, could feel Bess's body tightening, almost vibrating as she rubbed herself against George's face.

Ahhh, George! George! George, omigod, George!"

Taking one hand from Bess's breasts, she placed it instead at her cousin's lower back, pressing her closer and holding her there. This move seemed to precipitate the crashing of Bess's senses as she let out a high pitched wail, her body convulsing in the extreme pleasure overload that she'd experienced on the exer-cycle, and then later in Suite 408's bathtub. It was divine, the best thing in the world and Bess, in that moment, knew that she was addicted to it, that she and her cousin would do this again, that she would experience this sensation with different people and in as many different ways as possible.

George, meanwhile, found herself almost drowning in sudden, spurting explosions of Bess's essence. It coated her face, filled her mouth and, as she willingly swallowed the sweet, thick stuff, her only thoughts were of how good it felt to be a bad girl.

12