All Comments on 'The Mystery of Eden Homeworld'

by Erinaceous

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
GrandPaMGrandPaMabout 5 years ago
Awesome story - as ever.

:-)

Oh, in case anyone was curious, I ran the numbers, and 100,000 m/s = 223,693.63 Miles/hr..

Which is about 0.0333564% of c

I was curious, so I thought I'd share once I did the math on that. :-)

ErinaceousErinaceousabout 5 years agoAuthor
GrandPaM - thanks

Thanks for the comment and your support.

TREK1TREK1about 5 years ago
Erina

Will there be a follow up on this story, very well done by the way, or is it also a complete stand alone story?

TK

ErinaceousErinaceousabout 5 years agoAuthor
Sequel - answer for TK

TK,

Thanks for the comment.

No, there's no sequel to this story, but Hestia and Hana reach Celetaris in chapter 28, which is coming slowly.

I have an idea for the Literotica Geek Pride event in May, which might slow me down.

All the best.

Erinaceous.

XericXericabout 4 years ago
Excellent Space Western

Very good story, reminds me of some of Robt. Heinlein’s juvenile stories, with interesting strong female lead characters. Thank you.

ErinaceousErinaceousabout 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you, Xeric

Hi Xeric,

Thanks very much for the kind comment, especially the reference to Heinlein, which is a great compliment.

I'm glad you liked the story and hope you enjoy my other offerings.

Best regards,

Erinaceous.

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 2 years ago

Excellent story Erinaceous, I’m looking forward to seeing more of Hestia & Hana in future stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I read Murder, Precession and Spin Vector and liked them a lot. This one is quite a disappointment, with hardly a story that is worth calling it that, and a lukewarm mystery. And I can‘t believe you use the word „hanger“ (on which you hang clothes) instead of „hangar“.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErinaceous@Erinaceous
I've just submitted my 2021 Geek Pride story to be published in May. It's the 2020 story that I never finished. The title is 'We are such stuff'. The story is 18,500 words long and is written in an odd style as an experiment: all dialogue and no narrative. I'm still slowly ...