All Comments on 'The Naive Newlyweds'

by rhinotoons

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Outstanding

I believe I would have never started the family. Rober could have pimped her out to niggers, hooked her on crack cocaine, had her fixed so she couldn't get knocked up, got him some new pussy to live with, and as she got worn out completely, and was worthless as a whore, take her to a halfway house for paroled prisoners, who were HIV positive, and let the bitch die from aids. I don't believe I would have wanted the slut to have any kids of mine.

Outstanding

sherlock40sherlock40about 20 years ago
Sold out for the money

Good story. Good thing they were using a rubber band pussy that gets all stretched out and useless instead of a real pussy that with some exercise can take all comers. C'mon, its a muscle, not a bag of flesh.

I see you managed to get the giant-cocked black man into the story. These stories wouldn't be the same without one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Unmentionable . . .

Real guttersnipe stuff ...

But maybe the newlyweds weren't the only ones naive.

Some readers are too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
What a load of crap

I truly am sorry I wasted the time to read it.

Zero here, and one point on the REAL score sheet.

GoodWifeyGoodWifeyabout 20 years ago
I agree with the post below

if there had been more than a few new stories posted today this shit would not have even rated a read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
The final condition could've easily been met

There's so little imagination from the desperate husband. If stimulation for him was lacking (and yes, the viginal muscles can tighten up, but not immeadiately after such prolonged streaching, nor without Erica being conscious to force her muscles to obey her and tighten up.) all he had to do was turn Erica on her side, and let her own body weight press the viginal walls together. Presto, a fairly tight cavity is created.

Otherwise it was a pretty good story.

noone269noone269about 20 years ago
Too unbelievable

Stereotypes aside, you clearly do not understand how a woman's vagina works. It's a muscle, not a pocket of stretching flesh. It can tighten up again, it's takes work, but it's possible. Also the baby just plopping right out, not happening. No guy's cock is that big. That line was as unbelievable as her getting pregnant with ten inch syringe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Absurd

Love at the start, hate at the end

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Is this how you see yourself?

Have you taken humiliation to new heights, or depths, as it were? I'm curious if there is a thread of autobiographical tenor to your stories, and, if so, if this is your attempt to humiliate yourself publicly. The absurdity and juvenility of your stories would make one think that they would be humiliating enough for you.

SEX_VAMPYRESEX_VAMPYREabout 20 years ago
another cockhold husband story

someone should have fucked her when she was pregnancy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
One of all time favourites!!

Yes, it is absurd. But gotta love it anyway.

Glad you stayed away from the pregnancy thing and kept it fairly light. Husband was an idiot, wife was a slut, bosses were assholes - what is the world coming to?

This is still one of my all time favourites. Glad that I found it again.

Some might have ended it with the husband getting his rocks off and leaving his slut wife, but...

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Lighten up

People this is not a documentary. It is fantasy. The fantasy of a young, sexually naive wife being turned into a raging slut.

nelimnelimalmost 11 years ago
Lol

Ya know I'm black and I'm 6 1/2 ins and that's actually around the norm size for black men not freakn 12 lol. I don't like the racial profiling but I still think this is some funny shit lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

EXCELLENT START - which is why I like to re-read but then all down hill. Wish had gone in a different direction

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

lol robert should go for a filipina or thai they are loyal as fuck to white husband

he should throw erica to streets where she belongs with no alimony

whores like erica dont deserve babies

robert should rather have baby with erica's best friend or sister

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous