All Comments on 'The Naked Truth'

by Thisisntme

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
pierced_boypierced_boyover 14 years ago
Nice

I liked the honest sexy nature of this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it

i cal this love restored than a normal erotica..... i loved this.... its more romantic... something which happens in every couples life...sooner or later... good work... muah....

Time2GLTime2GLover 14 years ago
A married man/woman's dream

This reads like a heartfelt wish rather than a standard fantasy, and it makes the story hotter and more genuine. Very sexy and very romantic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well done!!

Your story was romantic, passionate, and a both a good warning of what may happen if you forget to communicate both in words and actions your love and passion. Never assume, never expect....make sure!!!

MabelCinnamonMabelCinnamonover 14 years ago
"I loved it, cross my clit and hope to die."

That's exactly how hot it was...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
after 8 years of mariage? BULLSHIT

Super Hot and very well written. But this is bullshit. She is coming home from work every night very late even on valentines day ?

<br></br>

Most wives would see the candles and flowers and shriek at the dumb fuck husband "WHO THE FUCK IS GOING TO CLEAN UP THIS MESS !!!!!????"

<br></br>

or she might scream "ARE YOU TRYING TO BURN THE HOUSE DOWN YOU ASSHOLE?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
If That Ain't You...

Honey, if that isn't YOU, leave her where she is and stay. Fabulously written, Sweetie. I think so many of us are caught in the same web! Only most of us can't extricate ourselves! Thank you for baring your lovely soul.

Renags21Renags21over 14 years ago
Thoroughly enjoyable.

The basis of this story cuts to the very core of a very common problem in marriages. Sexual apathy and inaction. Your story knocks that hurdle in a big way. Well done.

RubyswallowsRubyswallowsover 14 years ago
Yummy

I liked it alot - very romantic and sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantastic

Wonderfully written and touching story. Impressive character development and subtle backstory. Well done!

humminbeanhumminbeanover 14 years ago
Charming!

Lord knows it's hard keeping a relationship fresh and exciting after eight years (or eighteen, or ...), but it can be done. Stories like this are a lovely reminder. More!

masked_authormasked_authorover 14 years ago
Beautiful.

If only marriages always worked out that way... you've done an excellent job telling us about these characters in a wonderfully worded story. I love it :).

Milage4MischiefMilage4Mischiefover 14 years ago
Well done...

Really enjoyed this story, thanks for giving the subject the depth that it rarely sees in relationships that hit this obstacle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent

Loved it! Hot and steamy with a great story line, unlike some I've read by others. I'm thinking of writing a journal and letting my man find it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOW

I'm bi so almost anything makes me go wild...but oh my god that made my pussy wet!!

asjahstrinaasjahstrinaabout 9 years ago
Romantic

Well written, beautiful, raw , passionate and captured the wife's emotions beautifully .

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very very good

A lovely story about communication!

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15about 4 years ago

Excellent insight into the need to communicate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Perfect

Ace.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous