All Comments on 'The Nasty Wife Pt. 02'

by YourGirlGracie

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Humour missing

Although I enjoyed the unusual scenario of Miranda organising the incestuous coupling and her one on one with Katy, Part 2 is missing the humour to be found in Part 1. Nevertheless, I am waiting for Part 3, which I would prefer to be a continuing story of sibling incest with spouse participation. I don't really like large drooping breasts, pear shaped figures, baggy knickers and big round arses with the cellulite showing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Marvelous

What marvelous writing, description, situation. You're a delight and and a wonderful new discovery for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Damn Hot

This story started off well and just keeps getting better. I can't wait to find out what kinkiness Miranda is going to orchestrate next. Nice job YourGirlGracie.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 9 years ago
Like Putty in the Nasty Wife's Hands

She should be making power plays both in and out of bed. But for now , the latter will suffice. What the author chooses to do, is being done sublimely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a pussy!

NO guy would ever fight his wife on whether or not he was to fuck his hot sister at the wife’s insistence. This is just annoying, but hot just the same. And get an editor!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very Kinky & Hot

I love the back and forth reluctance of all three characters. Can't wait to read more.

Eaglerock30Eaglerock30about 1 year ago
I wish

What a story. I sure wish I had a wife like this. I have wanted to fuck my mother and my sister for so many years. Thinking about fucking them is my number one masturbation fantasy. Thank you for sharing. I can hardly wait until I read the next story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous