The Nasty Wife Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mm, I've gotten you so wet," Miranda observed aloud when her fingertips became lubricious and glistening after sliding them against the threshold to Katy's cunny. "But I think you've got me even wetter."

"You aren't going to—"

The blonde's words dissipated into a rapturous sigh when the question she was about to ask was answered by my wife suckling upon the entirety of her vagina, where her lips pursed around the thing as if she'd bitten into a piece of succulent fruit. And I could hear the squelches—not only of lip smacking, but also of vaginal nectars being slurped—that reinforced such a description, since the very sound caused me to salivate, the slavering wetness of my sister audibly juicy. I'd a pounding headache, and I realized it was because of the surging erection I had, draining all the blood from my brain and filling it instead into my shaft. Thinking back on what Miranda had said before, about it being easier once the desires were accepted, I wondered if it was really so simple. Katy had long stepped away from her clothes as they formed a small pile on the floor, and she was naked from head to toe, a sight I couldn't turn away from, but I was too afraid to enjoy what it was I saw.

"Look at that ass, goddamn," Miranda exclaimed after turning the poor girl around, caressing her buttocks by taking up fistfuls of delectable flesh, kissing up from the back of her thigh. "You're really going to enjoy fucking this, Hun," she deviously chuckled, almost cackling. "But before I hand her off to you..."

"What are you—Oh god, that's not my—Fuck, no, good god—I can feel your tongue on the inside, you're not even licking, you're eating my—Ugh, but it's... it's... and that's my..." my sister had initially yelled out in shock once most of my wife's face disappeared into her butt, between those round cheeks, but then her voice diminished into coos and gasps, taking pleasure in having her asshole briefly tongued.

"Here, love," the brunette stood, embracing my sibling to passionately kiss, to share with her the flavors of where her mouth had just been.

"But you were just—"

She was cut off when their lips collided, and when taken by my spouse's perversion, she even kissed back, as if melting in her arms.

"Alright, Katy dear," Miranda gave her a love-tap on the left buttock after they parted, "get on the bed. I'd say you're ready enough, you delicious thing." Her eyes fell upon me, "And by the look of that thing in your trousers, you're definitely ready, too." Walking up to me, she pulled me close by the waist and undid my belt, inquiring as she did with such salaciousness in her tone, "Why are you so hard, huh? Is it me or her?"

"You," was my obligatory response, since she was, after all, my wife.

"But my clothes aren't even off yet," she teased. "I know it's her, babe, that's why we're here. I've had my fun, but I want to hear you admit it to me."

"Admit what?"

"How badly you want to fuck your own sister. Tell me how hard she makes your prick, how she tightens your balls with the urge to fuck and cum. Indulge my sick thoughts."

"I can't do it..."

"It's too late to turn back now, isn't it?" her voice was lowered. "You should've told me that before I tongue-fucked your sister's asshole, you dick."

"No," I clarified, "I meant that I can't say things like that to you, as in out of respect. I'll do this, but I can't talk that way to the person I love, I don't have a conscience for it."

"Or are you afraid of admitting that your sister is sexy, just like how you couldn't admit to noticing your mother's gracious measurements? And, identical to that, I will have to coax you into confessing."

"If it's really what you want to hear," I took a deep breath, my heart palpitating in a manner that felt irregular, both in speed and tempo, "then I want to fuck her, yeah? She's got an ass that I haven't stopped thinking about since I first felt it grinding against me this afternoon. And, since I've seen her cunt, I'm going out of my mind thinking about what it must feel like. My own sister, that's the part you want to hear about, isn't it? My own fucking sister, she's why I'm hard right now, she's why I'm so hard that I can't even think straight." I paused, afraid of what I'd just said. "I—"

Miranda had my cock in her hand, stroking it. The sudden sensation of something gripping and rubbing at the uppermost and head of my shaft made me speechless. My pants fell to my ankles, and they were abandoned, along with my boxer-briefs, as she led me—by the dick, no less—to where my sister lay.

"Should I be on my back or my stomach?" Katy asked, so uncertain of what was going on, just as I was, though for a different reason.

"Back, sweetheart, because what's the point of fucking your brother if you don't get to face him when you do it? If you're looking away, it could be anyone behind you. No, it'll be much better this way."

My shirt was pulled off and left on the floor, and I stared at the fully clothed woman afterwards. "Baby," I said, "are you sure it's okay?"

"Are you asking me if it's okay that you fuck someone else, or are you asking if it's morally okay for you to have sex with a member of your immediate family?"

"Both."

"After you fuck her, you're going to make me cum, so there's your first answer. As for the second..." she looked at the naked blonde waiting for us with her legs closed, unsure when to open them. "Do you consent to my husband, your brother, fucking you, Katy?"

Blushing, my sibling spread her thighs, and revealed to us her sopping pussy.

"There, she agrees to it, so I'd say it's perfectly fine."

I crawled onto the mattress, hesitant to approach the girl before me. Miranda, having had retrieved her glasses, returned them to her face after cleaning the lenses, sitting down on the edge of the bed to watch. Putting a hand on Katy's leg, I felt her exquisitely soft and frictionless skin. Her knee bent and I massaged her calf when I was given access to it, knowing that it was inevitable that I would have to do more than reluctantly touch her, but instead climb atop her awaiting body. The springs groaned and the headboard creaked as I advanced, stopping on my knees, now looming over my naked sister.

"Choral," I had remembered sometime earlier that day, "or that's what I think the color is called, at least."

"What?" my wife was dumbfounded.

"Oh my god," my sister covered her flustered face from laughing, "my bikini pictures!" That broke the ice, so I slid up between her legs, her bust pushing against my chest as I lay upon hers, where she playfully scolded me, "So you were looking at them, you pervert."

"You were practically naked, how could I not?"

"Shut up," she tapped my cheek with her palm, pretending to smack me, before resting her hand there, "I was going through my hormonal phase. ...And I think I was trying to get your attention."

We kissed, and I started grinding against her in such a way that it was only natural for me to direct myself up into her. I was met by the tightest, wettest walls compressed about my dick as I sunk into her depth. Katy sighed into my mouth, gripping my hair with one hand and holding onto my shoulder with the other. I thrust suddenly inward, needing to be as deep as she may take me, and this caused her to jolt, where her legs then locked around my waist. Her pussy was practically steaming, and I absorbed her body heat, basking in her radiant presence. Her breathing deepened, as did mine, but became shallow as I pumped into her, lubricious noises of friction audible with every movement in and out of her hole, since I was so enamored by her that I forgot to breathe, knowing only the ecstasy of her squeezing my prick with her perfect chamber.

"I can't believe this is happening," my lover moaned. "I've fingered myself thinking about this moment for so long, but now you're really inside me."

"Fuck, Katy, you're so tight that it feels like you're trying to suffocate me with your—Oh god, I just realized that I'm actually having sex with my sister."

"Sorry, I've only had sex once," she blushed, looking me right in the face as I repeatedly slapped up against her pelvis with my own, burying my erection into her tightness.

"No, it feels good. Shit, it's almost like you're a virgin or something."

"Do you ever think about me when you touch yourself?"

"Katy, I... I—"

"I want you to call me 'Sis' while you fuck your little sister's pussy..."

"Oh Sis," I groaned, surrendering to the incestuous pleasure.

With that, I started ramming into her with a hard, sudden vehemence. It caused her to bite into her knuckle, that doing little to silence her tremulous vocalizations, which escaped from her precious mouth on the offbeat of my every lunge. When her hand fell from her face, she pulled one of the pillows close and started chewing on it, opening her eyes to stare at me in between intervals of descending into unbridled lust and erotic bliss. My groin relentlessly pounded up against my beloved sibling's, and I could feel her creamy pre-ejaculate building up about my circumference as a thicker lubricant than her usual wetness. Saturated in her juices, it was hard to fathom that the rapturous sensation I felt, so lewd and unyieldingly airtight, was because of my sister.

"Katy," Miranda sat right beside us now, wiping the sweating, panting girl's hair from her face, "after you cum, he's mine, okay? We don't have a lot of time."

"Don't worry, I'm close," she confessed, her chest heaving. "Fuck, it feels so good... Is this what you get on a regular basis?"

"Mm, yeah," my wife purred.

"I think I'm about to cum..." I panicked at the thought of what might happen.

"Well, you can't do it inside of her," the brunette stated the obvious.

"Why not?" Katy squeaked, who was digging her nails into my flesh, her vaginal muscles contracting because of her nearness to climax.

"Are you even on the pill?"

"No..." my sibling's voice cracked.

"Unless you want to get your sister pregnant, Hun," Miranda warned, "you have to pull out." Then, when she saw that I wasn't stopping, "Babe, you've having unprotected sex with own sister, you can't cum inside her. Pull out, as in right now!"

Katy's hands balled up into fists and she started squirming. Gasping at first, these noises soon became harsh groans, and at the peak of their intensity, a rush of nectars flooded my shaft as I dove into her deepness until her womb swallowed my every inch. I stopped there, letting her finish her orgasm with my hardness filling her deepest regions, terrified of continuing. Then, when she was motionless, I bucked until I no longer felt her compression choking my girth, and I was free. Looking to Miranda, her jaw was dropped and she stared at me in disbelief.

"Please tell me you didn't just..." she was clutching her chest, "cum inside her."

"I didn't."

"Are you sure? This is serious."

"Definitely, I thought I was going to, but I didn't."

"Babe," Miranda grabbed me by the shoulders, "are you absolutely, positively, one hundred percent positive?"

"I would know if I did, and I'm telling you that it didn't happen."

My wife looked at her watch. "If you're about to pop, it's going to take a bit for you to be able to fuck me afterward. Shit, we're really cutting it close. I think I should've eased up on the foreplay."

"What do we do?" my hormones were raging, I felt feverish, my balls ached, and I'd a pounding that permeated my brain in perfect synchronicity to the throbs in my prick.

"Cum," she demanded of me. "The longer you sit there with your dick in your hand, the less time we get to spend together until we get home."

Looking at Katy's nudity as she lay inert and exhausted, basking in her afterglow, I wanted to say something but no words came out.

"Where do you want to finish?" she insisted, trying to hurry me along. "Just try not to get any on her face, because we've got to be able to walk out of here afterwards."

Impatient, she didn't even let me decide. Taking my cock up in her hand, the soaked, pulsating thing, she stroked just beneath the glans, pointing the tip toward my sister. In less than half a minute, my throbs began to squeeze out strands of hot seed all over Katy's abdomen. It kept coming, and erupted in hard, sudden bursts, which were borderline painful, yet in the most gratifying of ways. When it was over, not a droplet more able to push its way out, where a single line of translucent sperm connected the pool on my sibling's stomach to the head of my fading erection, I started to contemplate what had happened. My immediate thought was whether or not I had any regrets.

"Wow, he came so much," the blonde exclaimed. "It's so warm and sticky..."

"We have less than ten minutes," Miranda sat back in defeat, eyeing her timepiece. "It's going to take more than ten minutes to get him hard again, let alone get me off."

"Why not just pay for another hour and leave early?" was my naïve question.

"I'm not spending our emergency money, or charging our credit cards, just to get a cheap nut in a motel room. It's been four days, but it hasn't been that long."

"You know we're near the state park, right?" my sibling made an ambiguous implication.

"What's your point?"

"There's a route people go up to have sex, it happens all the time."

"A route?" the brunette guffawed. "Are you literally suggesting public sex in a park right now?"

"No, you drive up it and then it's almost like you're in the woods, so there's no people around."

"How do you know this again?" I joined in on the conversation.

There was an awkward pause before she responded with, "...It's where I lost my virginity."

"Fine," my irritated spouse announced after having thought it over, "but, because of this inconvenience, you owe me."

"What do you mean by 'owe'?" Katy was as unsettled as I.

"Just keep still," Miranda instructed, going over to my sister's clothe pile, fetching her panties. She returned, using them to swab up the cloudy, murky goop on the blonde's naval. "These are mine now," she declared after having collected up my mess with them, not a dribble wasted, putting them to her nose to inhale the musk of my semen. "Fuck," she swore, "and they smell like your cunt, too. I forgot that you came in them earlier, so thanks for that."

Katy and I exchanged an awkward look before she replied, not taking her confused eyes off me, as if looking to me for answers, "You're welcome...?"

12