All Comments on 'The Nasty Wife Pt. 05'

by YourGirlGracie

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
fisheronefisheronealmost 9 years ago
sad

This kind of relationship will destroy husband and sister. Husband needs to take control of sadistic wife.

sniffpantiessniffpantiesalmost 9 years ago
Hot but....

Hot but when will the hubby fuck his plump mummy?

hugo_runehugo_runealmost 9 years ago

i'm loving this story and need more.

Miranda is just the best, so god damn sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story!!!

I believe this is one of the best stories I've read on this site. So hot, sexy, unanticipated sexual action. You could continue this on for twenty more chapters and not lose, but would gain readers.

Bring the mother into the sexual part under Miranda's control would really make this so steamy. Miranda could rule over all three.

Great story just keep writing this storyline.

eugene2keugene2kalmost 9 years ago
Ugh...

He's such a pussy in front of his wife...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Time Constraints

Good plot device, really ramps up the tension.

stratoblasterstratoblasterover 5 years ago
Marvelously Bent

Really fun story. Wife and sister are batshit crazy, told from the view of the bewildered husband/brother? Great idea!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is stupid and getting sick

The story really has gone off the rails, the wife character is poorly written and now speaks like some 50 year old paedo with the age play remarks and the swearing and psycho behaviour. Last part was bad and disturbing and the sister suddenly becoming fixated on the wife because you wanted it to happen. This feels nothing like someone you would marry and you are telling me this is the way she speaks and is supposed to be attractive. The husband is almost non existent now and it seems fully focused and the creepy main character which is the wife.

I get grooming vibes big time and the story feels like you just started writing to your kinks to please yourself. Stopped reading and opted out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Going downhill

The story was really good until Miranda got abusive. Now it's not erotic in the least.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Definitely a downhill turn. Sadism isn't my thing. I won't bother with part 6.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

It's a shame that the story is slowly taking a path that is not right for me. The wife is too much of a sadist for me and the husband is too much of an "idiot" for me to enjoy the story. Honestly, what man, besides your protagonist, would put up with what his wife is doing here?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The whole problem with this story is the Husband is such a freaking PUSSY. He let's the wife wear the pants. The wife wants this, the sister wants this, JUST FREAKING MAN UP AND DO IT. Take charge and make them your bitches. He keeps going and the wife will be using that strap-on in his ass. Then bringing some real man home to cuckold him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous