The Nasty Wife Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Play with yourself," was Miranda's only mercy, "and it'll ease the pain. Hun, don't start yet, let her get a feel for it, and then give it to her when she's ready."

"Will you do it?" the girl had grabbed the brunette by the blouse, and this sudden gesture caught her off guard. "I can't stop shaking. It'd be easier if you did it for me, please..."

"Yeah, of course," the inflection in my wife's voice was surprisingly... compassionate.

A slender arm disappeared beneath the buxom blonde's body, and she started to work her cunt. The cavity about the head of my prick started to throb in the rhythm of what I assumed was Miranda's frigging, and she gradually loosened as the pleasure helped Katy to relax. She hugged at one of my wife's legs, prompting the brunette to look to me, confused, yet unceasing in her attempts to pleasure the girl we shared.

"Thanks," she breathily spoke, "it still hurts, but it also feels sort of weird... in a good way."

"Just tell us when you're ready, darling—Oh fuck me," Miranda interrupted herself when she saw the clock on the wall. "I need to leave," she rolled off the bed and was fixing her underwear. "Uh, uh," she panicked, "come on, Katy, if you still want me to take you."

I was afraid to see the time, but I did and my heart nearly burst in my chest, so I pulled out, the sudden movement making my sister squirm and gasp in agony. "Fuck, I'm so sorry, Kate. I didn't mean to—"

"Are you fucking kidding me right now?" the blonde was rubbing her tortured ass.

"What?" my partner and I asked in near unison.

"I go through all this and then it's just... over?"

"I'll lose my job," Miranda was antsy, almost pacing.

"Yeah, I'm already unbelievably late..." I couldn't believe it, terrified of everyone being at the office without me, regardless of the fact that I was their supervisor.

Katy brought a pillow to her face and shrilly shrieked into it. The brunette and I exchanged a look, and then my sibling slowly, still in pain, got up and started dressing. Not for the same reason she originally anticipated, more so just to hurry her along, Miranda helped the girl clothe her nudity.

"Go, Hun," a frustrated spouse pressured me. "I got her, just go...!"

I'd my vesture fixed by this time, but stood, unsure whether to exit or to stay. "But, but—"

"I love you, now leave."

"I love you, too," I said on impulse before looking to my sibling as she awkwardly stepped into a denim skirt. "You're okay, right?"

"We'll finish this later," I was surprised to hear her say, though she avoided eye contact. "But if you're asking if I'm mad at you, of course I'm not."

Despite my better judgment, knowing that leaving them alone together was a bad idea, I dashed off. Something kept me lingering on the other side of the doorway, however, and so I hesitated before fully leaving. Staring at my watch, I was so focused that it was as though I was trying to turn back time, until I heard the voices in the room behind me.

"I'll make it up to you, cup-Kate. I hope you aren't upset with me because I was a little rough with you."

"...I was only crying because I knew you'd like it."

Afraid to hear more, I snatched my keys off the counter on my way out.

12