All Comments on 'The Naughty List Ch. 02'

by secretsxywriter

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
BrazenpeachBrazenpeachover 5 years ago
Merry Christmas to me!

Yay! Thank you for a Part 2 of this fantastic story. I absolutely adore the relationship you have built between Holly and Chris and how it continues to develop. If you want to get hung up on the nuances of their BDSM moments well then you are missing a really good love story building along with some HAWT sex! However for me it is perfection! You can just feel the adoration they have for each other and I will plead for a Part 3 for next year. Once again you made me laugh and cry in one of your stories. You always know how to make your FG happy! :)

tipacanoetipacanoeover 5 years ago
Damn this is great

Simply put, this is the best story that I have read in a couple of years. Thank you and Happy New Years

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 5 years ago
Holly Berry!!!

Absolutely fantastic (except for her having a miscarriage). Please say there will be more chapters but we won't have to wait another year for it. This is by far one of the best stories I've ever read. 5 stars (just like part 1) And thank you for the email.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
love it

Thank you for the next chapter with Chris and Holly. I like how the BDSM aspect was sprinkled in with their relationship. They are building what works for them in their relationship. Most stories on here go straight to the main stream porm style BDSM with little character development.

bndmavenbndmavenover 5 years ago
Nicely done

An exceptional story from a great writer

EGRIEGRIover 5 years ago
Another story of professional quality from SSW.

Given the 12 month gap between Naughty List Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 I chose to start over from the beginning. The benefits were recognizing there were questions about Chris’ background and a current appreciation of the perpetual disregard for Holly by Jolie and Dirk.

I always appreciate the clever digressions, the Mrs. Robinson tease, thoughts of handing out Naughty List questionnaires at the mall, and a welfare Thanksgiving dinner at a local church. All are examples of the attention to detail by SSW.

I think the miscarriage and Chris’ comment “I'd be happy to try again when you are ready,” is SSW's subtle indication that this is the end of our time with Chis and Holly. Hopefully, Holly will continue to use her maiden name or be doomed to the married name of Holly Berry. :-)

subnotslavesubnotslaveover 5 years ago
Such a good story...

...glad I re-read part one before starting Ch. 02: A gently compelling tale, so very well written. Great detail in the (very) hot sex scenes. A bitter sweet ending which, for me, added realism.

Thank you for sharing this with us.

5* Jules

PardonmyfallPardonmyfallover 5 years ago
Well worth the wait!

Loved this chapter! I particularly appreciated that Holly stood up to Jolie and Dirk finally. I also enjoyed Chris Berry's backstoey. As always, very gifted writing. Please keep up the phenomenal work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Outstanding

Exceptional in every way; perfect in all the details.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved this so much

I loved that it was equal amounts of kinky and heartwarming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS!!!

You are a wonderful writer!! I love everything about this story and these two. Thank You for sharing with us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersecretsxywriter@secretsxywriter
October 2022 PRIMAL - My new lesbian series. A familiar setting with new characters...and a twist. It's a jungle out there. August 2022 MIDNIGHT SPECIAL — A gift I gave someone special that resurfaced in my archives while writing another story for here. THE DROP — Personal...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Naughty List Previous Part