All Comments on 'The Neapolitan Question'

by Sara2000Z

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
BBeinhartBBeinhartover 5 years ago
Miraculous!

..enough said...☝🏻😊

jackie_emjackie_emover 5 years ago
Sweet story

And nicely paced

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Outstanding indeed.

Thank you for this wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bestest!

The 'time jumps' bothered me a bit but... this is an outstanding and delicately framed work. A marriage proposal wouldn't have gone astray, especially as she'd have made him squirm a bit!??

Really loved it -- 5*

19pvc44

TarnishedPennyTarnishedPennyover 5 years ago
Deep, delightful and delicious

I wish I could have given six stars.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 5 years ago
Thank you for a great story.

I love that you were able to build a long romance with out reverting to a bad guy or a misunderstanding breaking them apart and then bringing them back together. The only thing breaking apart was all their plates and dishes :)

I look forward to your next story.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 5 years ago
I enjoyed this romance a great deal.

The odd, to me, quotation marks were distracting. I seldom see them used. My mind keeps thinking they are apostrophes. If that is a British thing, I am not familiar with it. I did enjoy how tentative the couple was and how slowly the story developed, along with the characters. Thanks for the work and sharing your talent. It is much appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I ponder the odds that your rating will stay robust while those next to you wilt, as occurred during the last contest. Literotica should watch this phenomenon closely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Some tense errors that feel like lazy writing, but not bad overall.

mature_neophytemature_neophyteover 5 years ago

A glorious and very believable romance, populated by such genuine characters. 5*

Wickedelf6000Wickedelf6000over 5 years ago
That right there. Perfect!

That is exactly the kind of story I love to read here. The characters draw you in, the feelings, the settings and emotions! Well done! Five stars and a winner in my books!

Wickedelf6000Wickedelf6000over 5 years ago
That right there. Perfect!

Exactly the kind of story I love to read here. The characters draw you in, the settings, and emotions with the perfect mix of lust and love! Well done! Five stars and a winner in my books!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
OMGawd!!

That was brilliant! One of the best love stories that I've read and liked here on Lit. The amazing depth you've given your characters is absolutely wonderful. There have been several love stories that are nothing but porn. But this one was so loving and so warm and enchanting, pulling you in with little to no effort. Totally engrossed in the thing until the very end. Again I absolutely loved it.

JJMemaw

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent

Loved this story and all the characters (including the kids). Thank you for this amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Unbelievable!!

Wish I could give this more than five stars! Excellent story and very well written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

great story like these ones

RomComSnorlaxRomComSnorlaxover 5 years ago
Beautiful story!

Emotive heartwarming story! thank you for sharing your work!

rodryder44rodryder44over 5 years ago
The NeapGave you5 olitan question

Lovely story. So much unsaid about Janey going off the pill. Gave you 5*****s

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A gift from a great writer.

The pacing, a slow unveiling of attraction subsequently exploding into passion, is excellent, and the writing is exemplary. A subterranean pubertic fantasy blossoming into a relationship years later is a great touch, particularly in view of Frank's undying and transforming memory of their first meeting.

Tenderness, a will to please, and a reluctance to take sexual activity beyond the fears of an uninitiated woman, paying particular devotion to discover and comply with her desires, is wonderfully erotic,

Their pregnancy and subsequent partnership were suggested early in the narrative, but thankfully fulfilled.

This absolutely deserved First Place.

Sara2000ZSara2000Zover 5 years agoAuthor
Wow

Thank you to all of you who have left comments and voted. I'm made small by what you've said. Thank you. I find it really difficult to describe how it feels to have readers reflecting back what they have read and felt from my writing - but simply put, it means a great deal. Thank you. Being called a 'great writer' is overwhelming. All I can say is that in this story, as for all, the characters speak and act for themselves. Frankie in particular was surprisingly full and open about himself during the writing. And if that doesn't make me sound completely mad, I don't know what will! But - again - thank you for sharing your thoughts here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Phenomenology of love-making

Never seen it done so well or so inspiringly

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 5 years ago
55 STARS

What a beautiful story I am a bloke, all be it a quite emotional one at the moment,but even so I was quite overwhelmed at times with the intensity of your writing. I loved every minute, every syllable of it and I can appreciate what you mean when you say the characters speak for themselves. Top story well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really good, but

There’s always room. Endings of stories are tough, and this story looks like it might not be ready to end just yet. Not crazy about the last passage from the taxi to the house. Bit of a cliche there.

wildestdreamswildestdreamsover 5 years ago
More Mills and Boon than Marquis de Sade

But very well written Mills and Boon

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice story

Very well written. Description of intimate moments is excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
?

No I love you? No marriage proposal? All the way thru this story I wondered if that idiot Frank was EVER gonna get his head out of his ass...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
agree

Nothing about how much they love each other. The ending should have atleast mentioned that they are engaged or married. Because honestly the ending did no justice to the whole story. And from page 1-9 it was truly amazing. Just one thing hard to believe was a 35 year old virgin. And is a 5 year gap between sibs a lot?

5*s and even more if possible.

Weird story tags though. How are we supposed to filter the stories properly?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Simply wonderful.

One of the reasons I love your stories is that they really are romantic. I also like the fact that they are written in English [ :<)] and, as I recall that very unromantic four-letter word beginning with c appears only once in them.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderalmost 5 years ago
You write so well!

Sexy *and* good writing. I can so relate to the long buildup

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderalmost 5 years ago
Both points of view

You do a great job of bringing both his and her voices in!

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 4 years ago
5*

Always 5* Sara how many times have I reread this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please, please, please

Learn that just because two pronouns are used together you shouldn't change them.

Ellie has the same coloring.

I have the same coloring.

Ellie and I have the same coloring. Not "Ellie and me have the same coloring."

Bebop3Bebop3over 4 years ago
Beautiful Story

Masterful characterizations. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
IS IT JUST ME?

I read the first two pages.

He was too spaced out and introspective for me.

So, I tried skipping to page 6 and read some of that.

Still did not get into it.

Sorry.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Pretty Good Story

I enjoyed it, mostly. It was well written. but I’m not sure all of it was well thought out. Like Paul in OK, I had a hard time getting through the first page. So much of it just seemed to be vague, half finished thoughts and ideas. Hard to understand since it seemed like nothing was happening and the story was going nowhere. About halfway through page two I finally got a clue about where the story was going. I went back and skimmed page one, and it helped explain where the story was headed. Just a little. And the build-up to Frankie and Janey getting “together” was excruciating. Jeez, as long as it took them I’m surprised their baby wasn’t born before they actually had sex. Ah, well, as I said, a pretty good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well written, I reread this when I want to enjoy a wordsmith exercise his/her trade to the upmost.

MattiemaybeMattiemaybeover 2 years ago

I loved your story. You captured Frankie so well in dialog and the way his thoughts tumbled across the page. An all around wonderful journey with characters that are full of life and interest - even the taxi driver!

…and I loved Jane!

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 2 years ago

Wonderful story written intentionally with all the confusion and mess real people have in their real lives, you do the British version of the human condition very well, whilst also infusing a style all of your own into the story. Many thanks for writing and posting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful little story. One of the writers I wish was more active. But it’s a lot of work and we should be appreciative for what’s there.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Wonderful story!

10/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good lord, that was a phenomenal story! If everything is as good my one complaint is that you need to write more often. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow. So good! Thank you.

EmotionalEmotionalover 1 year ago

Pretty fucking amazing!!!!

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerover 1 year ago

For a few pages, I thought Frank might never tell her about his fantasy. Even when he did I wanted him to say more. Fantasies lived are so very powerful. Great story one I will read again.

LivingWordsLivingWordsabout 1 year ago

Wow, what a wonderful story! Thank you for sharing it with us

LrtikagraphLrtikagraph11 months ago

Just magnificent. Characters and situations totally believable. One of my lifetime favorites

WriterPerson314159WriterPerson3141597 months ago

Really wonderful. Thank you.

PurplefizzPurplefizz3 months ago

I read this over two years ago for the first time, loved it, 5⭐️’d it and favourited it, having reread it, I take back none of what I said then, it’s a brilliant piece that brings sadness, unfulfillment, love, lust and loss together in a wonderful melange, the part I missed was the wonderful happy chaos that was the beating heart of their family. Those of us fortunate enough to be parents grin and bear the mess and confusion that can come with young children, periodically looking fondly back on our wonderful ordered lives before they came along and thinking occasionally perhaps of recapturing that life one day in the future. Then life plays it’s final card, the children’s associated mess, noise, work and confusion we fought through, is, we realise, what was the most precious part of our lives and is then missed sorely by we new empty nesters. Sad but true. Parents, enjoy the mess, the laughter, the tears, the breakages and their love whilst you can, you’ll blink and one day they’ll be gone and you’ll realise you miss it all and would happily do it all over again.

Regards, Ppfzz.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous