All Comments on 'The Neglected'

by DreamCloud

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Added just now ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I was with you up until the new person at the end. I did not care for that solution to the perceived problem. The bulk of the story was quite well done. The character development of the three primaries is strong. There is no wasted verbage, yet there is a great deal of detail. For all the reserve the characters display, there is a great deal of emotion. The sex is erotic and worth reading, but it is made even more serving as a conduit for the emotions. Top shelf work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Stranger than strange

And neither erotic or sexy. 1 star.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
The asshole of LIT is a pure asshole

You see his wife left him after cheating on him for years. She told me his dick was 3 inches hard and he never satisfied her. So mow he goes insane when a LW story doesn't kill the wife. If he keeps this up this site will have no good writers left!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It takes a lot...

...to overcome my distaste for dominance and pain.

I usually don't even click on stories in this category, but after your other stories, I'm unwilling to pass up a new one regardless of category.

I don't regret my decision. First-class work, as expected. Thank you again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Damn

Not my favorite category, But it is DreamCloud so it must be read. I was waiting to find it lacking in some way and yet burst into tears at the line "if you would have jumped I, would have followed". Frankly, most of what you write is not in my favorite category. However, the way you write more then overcomes this. Definitely a fine writer, definitely a five star story. Thank you once again.

RPGerRPGerover 8 years ago
Not as rich a story

In comparing this to Lifeline, I would say it lacks. I was not able to get into the characters as much. That said, this is not a genre a particularly like. I won't give a star rating because it wouldn't be fair.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
Well written as always

But I hope these characters are well and truly out of your system.

You are the writer and your muse spoke to you

just not in a language this mere reader enjoys.

cliqueggecliqueggeover 8 years ago
Well written as is to be expected of you ...

I don't care what the category is - I would read all stories written by you

5 Stars ... again

thank you

sithonsithonabout 8 years ago
Meh

Bdsm doesn't do it for me.

mnstk76mnstk76about 8 years ago
Well..

You said you had a "different" type of story coming, and here it is. Still had your signature depth. Just not really into dom/sub stuff. You are still the best, and I eagerly await your next submission.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I have chosen to read everything

And so far I have not been disappointed. Please keep writing and I promise to keep reading and commenting

I think the only disappointment I have is that we do not get to see how the dynamic changes after the marriage.

Yoshi

jdg0203jdg0203about 8 years ago
All very good, some outstanding.

I have read everything that you have posted on Lit. IMHO many of the best don't have the highest scores. Oh well, there is no accounting for taste. I eagerly look forward to your next effort. Thank you.

SELSTIMSELSTIMabout 8 years ago
WHOA! A Trip to the Darkside

This isn't just BDSM this is BDSM TO THE EXTREME! I'm not referring to how deviant the acts are. For most it's just role playing but Angel has been so conditioned she couldn't exist without a Master. She could not function normally in society. She is so far gone she has lost all concept of self. To me it's just so disturbing that I wouldn't want to be the Master or the slave. Role playing and some kink is one thing but taking it to this degree is a 24/7 lifestyle. Again your writing skills have the ability to immerse the reader into the story which for me this story was a way too much. I applaud your ability to take me there but I never want to go there again. So, I'm afraid I can't end my comment with my usual, "Thanks for the experience" but I now know when you categorize your story as BDSM to stay the hell away from it. It's only fiction, it's only fiction, it's only fiction.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 8 years ago
Most confusing...

She wants to be needed - no, more she NEEDS to be needed - but she can't feel or deal with depths of that need... Like a bathtub the size of her whole existence but not a pool with a single deep end... She'd sooner die than have to feel that depth...

And she felt a real pain when last dealing with the princess... I don't so much think this is something that she was over-trained into... I think this is the inability to deal with life that results in people killing themselves... Since they don't have someone who is able to make ALL of life's decisions for them...

Of course, it sounds like in her case she HAS allowed the pain of punishment to help her subsume her independent thinking...

As I said, most confusing... Simply being told to do things can cause MY contrariness to surface... So it wouldn't surprise me if I just can't get a true handle on her thought processes...

Good writing though, making me think...

DoctimeDoctimeabout 8 years ago

Well done if one likes BDSM. It's not really my cup of tea. I am glad it's out of your system and you are shining with Link. Get busy on book two.

Azyelle22Azyelle22about 8 years ago

As far as I'm concerned you do BDSM right. I loved them both. 5 stars all the way. I'd love more . . . but I'm not holding my breath. :-)

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 8 years ago
BDSM Fantasy

Of course this is a fantasy and the Anne Rice trilogy's influence is clear. I thoroughly enjoyed the story and getting lost in the fantasy. It was a fun read. One little bit of reality that I seldom even try to explain. My wife was a submissive masochist. She absolutely required structure coupled with corporal discipline to stay happy. She would orgasm from pain and literally yearned for paddling. We happily lived that way for years until leukemia came and I lost her after a two year battle. I can attest to a wonderful person needing/requiring the paddle. I know there are many that will scoff or ridicule how we lived but I don't care. I know how much we loved each other and how much care was involved in setting up the parameters we lived within.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Tackling a topic in your usual style...

...All in and in-depth.

Thank you for a bringing me into the mind of a submissive.

As always, you make it easy to understand and more importantly, FEEL your characters. Good, Bad and Ugly.

Thank You!

dawg_of_wardawg_of_warabout 7 years ago

DC,

As always, you told a great story. Just didn't get the same feel out of it as from your others. As DocTime said, glad if is out. Anxiously, awaiting your next story. Hope you ard mending well.

DoW

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 6 years ago

Although I myself am not into severe 'pleasure ' like the slave is, I do enjoy being taken. Some see it as an act of violence, but between two consenting adults, it soo much more. I did love reading about this slaves pleasure. It was thoroughly warming all the way to my toes! Please keep writing!!! (And if your muse ever takes hold of you like this again, just paddle her arse!!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow

I can't tell you how much I loved this. I felt her pain and cried her tears when she felt her master didn't love her. I couldn't bear it if my Daddy stopped loving me. Not that he ever could because I understood how her master loved her and how each fulfilled the other's need simply by being themselves. It took a lot of strength to teach him but in reality it does go both ways sometimes(very rare though). I absolutely loved it. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
WTF DreamCloud ??

Most of your stories are superior!! This is pure trash. Sorry, as you are my favorite author on this site. Hope you are doing well.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 4 years ago
More Criticism from your admirers?

You'll get none from me. While I and others are not into domination and punishment I think your story showed well the thinking of people who are. The era you placed it in was excellent, with the speech and actions of that time well thought out.

The pain was not enjoyed by me but there were moments of titillation that were entertaining.

I dread the day I finish reading all your works and have to wait for more. Keep up the good work and writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ahhh Literotica...

The place where people who hate BDSM stories read and complain About BDSM stories.

The site where ultra manly men come to read Cuckold/wife sharing stories and then Vent in the comments about Beta males and “I wuda kild ‘er soon as she loked ‘at ‘im”

I have binged (in alphabetical Order) everything you’ve written thus far, it may not all float my boat but it doesn't have to. It does have to be well written, well edited, have a beginning , a middle and an end, These do.

Well written sir, Well written..

avidreader123avidreader123over 3 years ago
Spectacular

I'm not not always a fan of BDSM, but that was incredibly well written. Thank you, and it saddens me that you will post no more stories due to thieves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is not my scene...I'm not into pain and reading about it is uncomfortable and not at all exciting. I honestly felt like the Lucinda character was a pretty good representation or surrogate for my thoughts to the bdsm content. I pretty much mirrored her reactions. I'll never understand how people can get pleasure from causing, or receiving, pain.

That said though, the way the author wrote this story gave some insight, whether accurate or not, into that world and that mindset. I can't deny a well-written prose, even if I don't agree with it, so credit where it is due.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It is a shame he no longer post stories here anymore

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous