The Neglected

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DreamCloud
DreamCloud
7,621 Followers

"You must be slow," I said, "not so...lustful."

"It is maddening," Reginald said, "all I see is being on top of you in my mind's eye." I could feel his tension.

"Imagine I might say no," I said, "I must be convinced of your love." Reginald held back a chuckle though his kisses remained soft and found a rather sensitive spot on my neck. I tilted my head, giving him more access when the pleasure of it became more apparent.

"Say nice things," I said. I felt lonely when he stopped and looked at me.

"What should I say?"

"Nice things," I repeated, "things like those books, the ones you read to me." I was horribly sick once. Reginald had spent three nights reading to me. I was paddled mercilessly afterward, to return me to my station, but I knew his love then.

"You are like a rose," Reginald said unconvincingly, "my sun and my stars." His silly smile made them sound terrible. I slapped his shoulder, which raised his eyebrows. I knew I would pay dearly for that, but he must learn, and I only had an hour.

"You must mean them," I said forcibly. He closed his eyes. When they reopened, I saw the truth in them.

"If you would have jumped," Reginald whispered, "I would have followed. Life without you would be colorless." The kiss I gave him was filled with passion. I held myself back, desperate to not speed up. He would jump for me. I would live for him.

"You are my Prince," I sighed back, holding his eyes with mine. He returned to tender kisses and soft caresses that heated my blood. I tickled his lips with my tongue, and he followed, unrushed, delicate, and with love. A softness that I could barely stand.

"Undress me," I said when my loins could stand no more. "Slowly," I corrected when it seemed he would rip my clothes off, "like I might shatter if unwrapped to quickly." I was surprised how he moved then. Exposing my shoulder and kissing about it, before moving to the next.

"You smell so wonderful," He whispered when his mouth neared my ear. I shivered at his warm breath. When he lightly tasted my earlobe, I almost gave in. I thought of Lucinda and continued to allow the torture to continue.

Reginald moved around me, lowering my blouse to the floor. His lips found my ear again as he softly cupped my breasts. Unexpectedly, he did not pinch the nipples.

"Do you know how beautiful I find you?" Reginald whispered. I shivered again. My hands reached back, holding his hips as he pulled me tighter.

"No," I answered.

"Just the sight of you awakes my love," Reginald continued, "all I want is your happiness. My joy is your joy."

"Those are good words," I said, my face blushing. He turned me, slowly, without strength.

"They are more than just words," Reginald said. He kissed me again, this time pulling my naked breasts to his chest. The idea of Lucinda began to fade. I struggled to bring it back. With shaking hands I began to undo the buttons on his shirt. I reached my hands inside, pulling his magnificently muscled chest into mine. He was learning quickly, making me forget things. His hands roamed tender across my skin as his lips softly engulfed my mind. I was having trouble breathing, the normal patterns interrupted. He pulled back, his hand aside my face.

"I wish desperately to have you," Reginald as much asked. I was shaking, looking into his cinnamon eyes. They were piercing, and for the first time, contained no demands. I couldn't say no if I wanted. He had cast some spell that made the world disappear.

"I wish to have you," I answered though I think a tear appeared on my face. Reginald lifted me with a loving strength, cradling me in his arms. I hugged him close, my lips warming his neck. He laid me gently on the bed. Never losing my eyes, he removed his trousers.

Reginald leaned over me and softly kissed my lips, then traveled down between my breasts leaving a trail of tender kisses and playful licks. I was on fire. I had no idea how women handled such things with such patience. I giggled when he tickled my belly button with his tongue. I gasped when his hands and teeth slowly removed my skirt. I was sure he could smell my desire.

Softly, he kissed my mound, then retraced his kisses back up my body. I was a mess when his lips found mine again. My thighs had tightened as I forced them not to spread and beg for release.

"I love you, Angel," Reginald said. I felt the words course through me. They were so wrong though I knew them to be true. I loved him as well. It was too deep and made thinking hard.

"No," I corrected, "say; I love you, Lucinda." He stopped, frozen atop me. Our faces separated, and he looked down at me with his intelligent eyes. The ones that meant his mind was working at great speed.

"I am being trained," Reginald surmised, "my words are true, but you do not feel them."

"I am fixing things," I said, "and I feel every word. I feel them in every paddling. I may doubt them for brief moments, but that is my own love complaining." Reginald caressed my face. His eyes returned to compassion.

"Lucinda is worried," Reginald said.

"She is not like me," I said, in between the kisses that Reginald had resumed, "if you mount her as I desire, and she will be in tears. She must be wooed. She must be loved first." I felt my thighs spread slowly, yielding to the gentle intrusion of his leg.

"You risked death to convince me," Reginald said. His lips had found that spot on my neck again. I was melting into the bed. My hands were desperately trying to explore his back, caressing all the skin I could find.

"Your family would despise me if I was the reason for the failure of your marriage," I said. I sucked in my breath when his hand found my mound. He parted my flower so gently, lovingly testing my readiness. No, not testing, teasing. "I chose death over losing you."

"I love you, Angel," Reginald repeated when he lined up his cock. Never had he entered me so slowly. My legs were shaking, begging for all of it, impatient to be filled.

"I love you, my Prince," I said. Then I was filled. He did not move, and I could not breathe. Tears flowed at the confusion his tenderness caused. It was too much. How could anyone stand to be needed so much. I wrapped my legs around his tight buttocks and pulled myself deeper.

"Feel me," Reginald said, " Once, my love, for now and forever, just once." The intensity was too much. More than I was made to endure. My vision went white, and every muscle tightened. I exploded on him; he was my pleasure.

I was crying when we separated, my Prince never reaching climax. It was my pleasure he had sought. I wanted a shallower love, something easier to manage in my mind. How could one endure such passion? It didn't end, even after, it continued to fill me. There were no lines, nothing to say when to stop and when to start again. We were ruined. I rolled over and buried my face into the pillow. The balcony beckoned.

My ass exploded. The pain sliced through me, sending my confusion running. The second smack was harder than the first. I raised my buttocks high, begging for more. My master rained the blows down furiously. It was divine release.

"Kneel!" Master demanded. I moved quickly, dropping to the floor and burying my burning backside into my heels. He grabbed my hair and brought his face close to mine. "You will know your place. Never will you threaten your life again."

"Yes, Master," I said, smiling inside. To let it show outside would be to beg for the shackles. He stood again, his manhood stiff and before my face.

"Finish me," Master ordered. I moved too slowly, on purpose. He grabbed a fistful of my hair and filled my mouth. I was his pleasure. Ecstasy.

When Master had used me to his climax, he paddled me again. Every swat sent shivers through my mind. Things became clear, my future assured. All my worries were in his hands. I need only seek his pleasure. Nothing else mattered. In time, when my punishment was complete, he returned me to my knees. He lowered himself as well.

"Lucinda will know only tenderness from me," Masters said, "you, on the other hand, will know the other side of me. You will learn it well."

"Oh, thank you, Master," I breathed.

"If you ever doubt my love again," Master continued, "I will have an iron paddle forged."

"Never, Master, never," I responded. The idea was shocking. Iron is so cold and could break bone. He grabbed the hair on the back of my head and drew my lips forcibly to his. He took his pleasure and lightened my heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was terribly bored. Master and Mistress had been gone for a month, traveling the kingdom to show the people the future king and queen. The room was spotless and walks around the grounds were drab in late autumn. I preferred to remain naked, playing with trinkets, waiting for Master and Mistress to return. It would be another month if all went well. Too much time to think.

I wondered how things would change. I did not believe my situation was as risk, but maybe the style of it would be altered. It was no longer only kisses that Master and Mistress shared. What if Mistress was now happy and thought me content? What if Master needed to use me less? I thought of these things and how my worth would lessen as time moved slowly.

"Madam," the housemaid called as she knocked on the door.

"Yes," I called back, reaching for my robe.

"A visitor Madam," she replied. I disliked visitors. They disturbed my life, made me uncomfortable. I had no friends for a reason. Even the servants knew to leave me to myself.

A large woman stood at the door when I opened it. Her clothes would have wrapped me three times. A head taller than me with black hair that was pulled severely into a pony tale. She had a serious expression, no smile. At least, that was a blessing. No smile meant no desire to talk.

"A message from the Princess, Madam," the lady said. It was a strong voice, one that you could not ignore. She thrust a letter to me with my Mistress' seal. "I am to await your response." The housemaid was cleaning a table that obviously didn't need it. News of the Prince and Princess was good gossip, and she wanted an earful.

I broke the seal and pulled out the letter.

My dear Angel,

My fears were for naught. Your Master has been the most tender of husbands. I will strive to repay his love ten fold. I tell you this to ease your stress and let you know that one day soon we will return, and all will be well.

I do have one concern, and that is for you. I suspect that laziness has invaded your duties and thoughts of revolt are beginning to surface. As your future Queen, I would be lax in my duty to allow such sloth to remain in my husband's kingdom.

The woman who delivers this note is very skilled at correcting failings. Your Master agrees that he would not wish to return to find you thinking for yourself. You are to send the servants home on holiday. In doing so, your paddle will remain warm until our return. We have such plans for it.

With love, your Mistress Lucinda.

"The house is to have a holiday," I told the housemaid quickly, "the Prince and Princess have declared it." The maid went running off to tell the staff. I looked up at the severe woman before me. She entered the room and closed the door like she owned the place.

"Slaves do not require clothes," she said, removing her coat. Underneath she wore a black leather corset that housed the largest breasts I had ever seen. They were bursting out of the top. She held out her jacket, then let it drop to the floor before I could react.

"You are out of sorts," she said cruelly, "this will not do at all."

"I'm sorry, Mistress," I said, my heart pumping as I retrieved the jacket. Her hand on my shoulder disallowed me to rise.

"Knees, naked, and I'm your Domina, not your Mistress."

"Yes, Domina," I said, feeling her strength. Her hand wrapped into my hair, and she pulled my face to hers.

"I do not want you to think," Domina ordered, "just do." I stared in her eyes as uncomplicated joy filled me. "You're still clothed, my jacket is not hung, what kind of mess are you?"

"A horrible mess, Domina," I replied.

"Paddle," Domina demanded. I went quickly, on my hands and knees, and returned with the paddle in my mouth. I was breathing hard when she took it from me.

"Hmmm, leather bound," Domina smiled the cruelest of smiles, "slaves can stand so much more with leather." Unbidden, my sex flooded. "Clothes, jacket" Domina repeated. I had already forgotten again. A moment later, I was naked across her mighty lap.

I was no longer bored. The month would pass quickly. Master and Mistress did not neglect me.

DreamCloud
DreamCloud
7,621 Followers