All Comments on 'The Neighbor'

by AdultCartoons

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
TJSkywindTJSkywindalmost 5 years ago
Wrong category

Nice introduction, but should have gone into celebrities/fan fiction, since one of the characters is a fictional character from a long-running sitcom.

Presume you will do more than just have a kiss? Thanks for sharing. 4* Slainté

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 5 years ago

They need to take their friendship to the next level. Albert has to make love to edith

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Your writing needs work. You've got the word "door" three times in the first two sentences.

"Albert stood outside her door raising his hand to knock on the door." We know he's standing at the door, so this could be "Albert stood outside her door raising his hand to knock."

You say "I'm so sorry for your loss" twice. Punctuation is also not good:

"I guess it just took a toll on him (comma)" (s)he said with a sad smile.

"Why thank you(comma) Albert(period) (T)hat is very sweet of you."

"This is was one of Archie's favorites(period) (H)ere(comma) sing it with me,"

" it's hard to all of a sudden not having him around." That is not proper grammar or you put in an extra word.

And on and on.

Edith Bunker? This does not sound like her voice at all. If Edith turns you on that's fine - each to his own - but this should be the in the fan fiction category.

I hope this is helpful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Effort effort effort

Coulda been good but Edith and Archie killed it. You can do better!

Sapper257Sapper257almost 2 years ago

A lovely well written story, ignore the 'door' and 'loss'. The content was marvellous.

You can continue the story line in the same vain soft, gentle and loving.

Keep writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous