The Neighborhood Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, hi Mrs. Cipriano," he muttered, barely able to raise his head as she extended her long manicured fingers which he meekly shook. "How are you?"

"Great Mark! My, how you've grown," she said, her slight Italian accent slightly husky and very sexy. Vivian and Monica had become acquainted years before when Vivian had enlisted the services of Monica's lawyer husband to divorce Mark's dad. When Monica's philandering husband was caught by her in bed with another divorcee around the same time, the two women became close as they both went through their divorces. Mark had only met Monica a couple of times, but those meetings were memorable.

The forty year old native of Italy had done some modeling in her home country before marriage and moving to the United States over twenty years ago. Monica's husband was so career driven that they had never had children and with her husband working 70 plus hours a week, she had been content to play the role of the kept wife, lunching with friends, sessions at the gym and spa, until discovering her husbands' taste for other women. There was not a man with a pulse in their town that did not think that her husband was the fool to end all fools. Monica was a classic Italian beauty with high cheekbones, an aristocratic nose, full blood red lips and a dark olive complexion. The years had been kind to her figure as well. She was not nearly as busty as her friend Vivian, though she was quite proud of her natural 34Cs and had them lifted, but not enhanced, for her fortieth birthday. Long, trim legs seemed to stretch from her curvy hips and go on forever.

Today, Monica was clad in an all black track suit and Mark could not control himself as his gaze was drawn to the partially unzipped top which showed a hint of the round, firm globes hidden just out of sight. As he forcefully pulled his attention away from her décolletage, Mark was horrified to find that Monica apparently had asked him a question and was now staring at him quizzically.

"I'm sorry, what did you say Ms. Cipriano?" he stuttered. Mark's mother had by now come to sit between the two and was staring daggers at him, well aware of why his attention had been diverted.

"I apologize Monica," she said, continuing to stare disapprovingly at her highly mortified son. "Sometimes Mark just zones out. He needs to focus and find some other interests which might help his attention span." Her double meaning was not lost on her son who continued to studiously examine the salt and pepper shakers, avoiding any eye contact with the two women.

"That's quite alright Vivian," Monica said, giggling slightly. "I was kind of hanging out there and given that Mark is almost a grown man, it's understandable."

"Well," said Vivian, now turning to her friend, "I appreciate your offer and will send Mark over in a little while." At this, Mark's head snapped up.

"Excuse me? Send me where?"

Vivian took a sip of coffee and regarded her handsome son with her dazzling green eyes.

"I was telling Monica how much you were underfoot since coming home and she offered to let you clean her pool to earn some spending money and get you out of the house."

Mark could tell from his mother's tone that no argument would be entertained, so he simply smiled at Monica.

"I'd be happy to Ms. Cipriano."

Monica smiled back and rose from the table.

"Thanks for the coffee Vivian. Mark, I'll see you later?"

"Yes ma'am," he nodded.

"Bye Vivian!"

"Bye Mon."

Mark studiously kept his eyes on his mother, though they struggled to follow Monica's graceful stride as she headed towards the front door. Nothing was lost to Vivian however and she pursed her lips until she heard the front door close.

"Can't you control yourself Mark? You were practically drooling on the table! Monica is one of my very best friends, so don't for a second entertain any ideas other than cleaning her pool once you are over there! She is in a very fragile state right now after the divorce and the last thing she needs is some horny teenager trying to put the make on her!"

"I'm sorry Mom. I'm only human," Mark mumbled his eyes still downcast. "She was kind of flashing me there."

"She was doing nothing of the sort!" Vivian said, her voice rising, "You are going to have to learn that just because a woman may appear sexy; it's not always a green light for you to jump her bones!"

As she leaned forward to make her point, Vivian's dressing gown had opened slightly at the neck and Mark could not help it as his eyes traced the gap and rested on the creamy, round globes that were now partially exposed. Vivian realized what her son was staring at and clutched the slit closed.

"And despite what has been happening between us, you are going to have to stop looking at me like I am some fuck toy for your amusement! I am your mother and you will start treating me with more respect!"

Vivian could tell she had come down a little too hard on her son as he abruptly pushed away from the table and stood quickly, the hurt flashing in his eyes. As he turned to leave, Vivian swiftly stood and stepped in front of him. She fully realized that her gown had again come open, but made no move to cover herself as she stood on her tiptoes and slid her arms around his neck, pulling his mouth to hers. Mark hesitated for just a second as his mother's tongue slid against his, before he brought his hands up, undid the sash of her robe and slid his hands into the folds and palmed the heavy globes now exposed to his grasp.

Vivian moaned throatily, their tongues entwining, as Mark's fingers found her stiff nipples and began to roll them slightly. She could feel her cunt moisten and open. Her need was so strong, having been interrupted earlier and she could feel herself melting as her son's hands left her big tits to drop down to her tight ass where he alternately massaged her cheeks and teased her oozing hole from behind. Despite having made arrangements just moments before to get Mark out of the house, she was already regretting the decision, realizing that what she and her son had between them was uncontrollable and beautiful, no matter what the social mores might be. It was only the fact that Monica was waiting on Mark that kept her from fucking him right then and there. With a moan of regret, she pushed him away.

There was no hiding the disappointment in his eyes when Mark felt his mother push him away and then re-tie her gown around her. Before he could utter a word of protest, Vivian silenced him by pressing a finger tip to his lips while her other hand found the lurching bulge in his shorts and began squeeze and pull on its length.

"Shhhh, not now baby. I was a fool to say those things. There's no way I could stay away from that fat cock of yours!" She could see his shoulders visibly relax and he smiled bashfully at her.

"Oh, Mom, I love you so much I just want to..." Vivian emphatically nodded her head, her short brown hair bobbing as her green eyes twinkled at her handsome son/lover.

"Me too Mark, me too! Everything, everyday!" She released her hold on his cock and turned him towards the door, her hand on his back guiding him forward as he tried to protest and drag his feet. "But right now, you are still due at Monica's. Don't worry. I'll drain that vein as soon as you get back so keep it to yourself." She opened the door and propelled him onto the porch. He turned back to look at her and Vivian found her eyes drawn to the obscene tube running down her son's leg.

"Oh and maybe you'd better walk and give that thing a chance to go down," she said her eyebrows arching.

Mark looked down and grinned goofily at the sight of his hard on. He looked back up at his mother as if to say, "Eh, whatta you gonna do?" Then turned and began to walk slowly in the direction of Ms. Cipriano's house, his divining rod leading the way.

As Vivian came back into the home and entered the kitchen, Kim bounced in from the stairway where they almost collided.

"Oh! Sorry Mom. I didn't see you," Kim said meekly and walked to the counter with her head down. Vivian said not a word. She watched as Kim opened the cabinet and stretched to reach the cereal.

Kim had showered and dressed since Vivian had seen her last, totally naked and kneeling in front of her brother with his mouth stretching cock pumping in and out of her mouth. Just the thought of the wicked scene brought a blush to Vivian's face and hardened her nipples even more than they already were. Horny as she was and having made peace with her lust for her son, Vivian's thoughts turned back to high school and the sleepovers her and her best friend Lisa Stephens had enjoyed from time to time. She knew without knowing that Kim and Nancy were lovers. She wondered if...

Kim could feel her mother's eyes on her and secretly smiled to herself. Hmmm, Mom must have really come around, she thought. As she pulled the box of cereal from the shelf, she purposefully let it drop to the floor and bent at the waist to retrieve it. A quick look between her legs confirmed that her mother was intently examining her tight ass as it stretched in the short, baby blue shorts she had slipped on sans panties. Kim could feel the cool waft of air over her cuntal mound which was practically exposed in her current position.

Vivian drew in a sharp breath as her lovely blonde daughter folded herself in half to pick up the cereal. It was painfully obvious that she was not wearing panties under her shorts; the silky material was lodged into the crack of her ass and pussy, highlighting her plump, hairless lips. As she bent over, Kim's full 36Ds threatened to fall out of the top of her low cut T-shirt and Vivian could see that her daughter's nipples were as rigid as her own. Kim straightened and placed the box on the counter while reaching for a bowl from the open shelf. Vivian quickly turned and sat at the table before her daughter could turn and catch her ogling her body.

Kim took a deep breath. In for a penny...

"What's on your mind Mom?" she asked. "You're not still hung up about Mark are you?"

Vivian studied her daughter closely. How could she know the 180 degree change in Vivian's feelings so quickly? Probably the same female intuition that had told Vivian of her own son's lust for his mother. She took her own deep breath.

"No. Mark and I have come to an understanding," she said, idly turning her coffee cup in her hands. "I guess I'm wondering how you feel and where all this puts you and I?" Kim put the box of cereal down and turned to face her mother. She tucked her shoulder length hair behind her ear and walked to the table, her big boobs bobbling slightly until she stopped in front of her mother.

"How I feel? To be quite honest, I've never felt as alive as when Mark and I are fucking," she said simply. She could see the flush on her mother's face and neck deepen as she bent down, her T-shirt gaping open to reveal her deep cleavage, until her face was only inches from her mothers'. "My only hope is that you and I might share the same closeness."

For a moment, all sound seemed to cease as Kim's blue eyes searched her mother's equally stunning green eyes. Then, as if on cue, both women simultaneously licked their full lips. With two whimpers of passion, they both lunged forward, smashing their mouths together, as their tongues sought out the others'.

For several moments, the mother and daughter licked and sucked at each other's mouths, their lust growing. Moans of lust punctuated the air when their searching hands wound into each other's hair. Kim slid her hand up along the back of her mother's hair and pulled sharply, forcing a slight squeal from Vivian and exposing her long, graceful throat. The lusty daughter began to drag her long pink tongue over and around her mother's neck, inhaling her clean scent and feeling the heat generated by their passion.

As Vivian's head lolled back, her breath coming in gasps, her hands were busy. She had filled them with her daughter's large, firm breasts and was busy squeezing and stroking the hard nipples. Dropping them lower, she began to raise the loose shirt up and over the glorious mounds. They shimmied as they came uncovered and Kim drew away from her mother to pull the garment over her head. She dropped it to the floor and then bent forward with her hands on her mother's shoulders and pressed her boobs into her mother's face. Vivian's hands swept up and gathered the fat mounds in her palms, pressing her face in between the deep chasm. She inhaled the smell of Kim's recent shower and began to tongue the soft flesh between her daughter's tits.

Kim's eyes rolled back in her head and it was her turn to gasp for breath. This was working out way better than she thought it would! Her mother's mouth was now tracking up the curve of her boob towards the light brown, silver dollar sized areola, licking and sucking the slight perspiration that was beginning to form. Her tongue traced around the hard, half-inch long nubbin, and then began to flick it to and fro. Kim broke the silence.

"God, yes! Suck my big tits Mom!" Vivian moaned in acknowledgement around the mouthful of boob she was now cramming into her mouth. When she could stuff no more into her mouth, she quickly switched sides and repeated the same treatment to the other, equally exquisite breast. Kim was beside herself with lust and her right hand had wormed its way between her legs while her left helped guide her mother's actions on her swollen jugs. As her fingertips teased her eager clit, mini pops exploded in her brain, harbingers of the tremendous orgasm she was on the verge of.

Vivian, with her mother's intuition, knew how close her daughter was, and so now pulled away from her and regarded her daughter with lustful, half-hooded eyes.

"Turn around," she commanded. When Kim quickly complied, Vivian ran her hands up and down her daughter's curvy hips, and then sharply smacked her palm against Kim's right ass cheek, setting off a slight ripple in the tight flesh. Her daughter squeaked, then pushed her ass back towards her mother, and received two more sharp smacks for her trouble.

"You like that slut? Take off those shorts." Kim hurriedly did so. Vivian was shocking even herself with her behavior, but she could tell from the goose bumps and slight trembling that Kim was getting off on her submissive role. Vivian spread her daughter's reddening cheeks and examined the twin holes, utterly devoid of hair. It was apparent that Kim studiously shaved herself daily.

"Show me how you picked up that cereal box again, whore," said Vivian huskily. When Kim didn't move quickly enough, Vivian reached back a little further and slapped her harder on the ass. With a low moan of submission, Kim bent forward, her tits and hair dangling down. "Now grab those ankles and don't move until I say you can."

In her present position, Kim was wholly at her mother's mercy, her brown asshole winking at Vivian while her juicy pussy flowered open. Vivian slid a long manicured finger through the folds of Kim's sex.

"I know your brother has been here," she said then moved her finger up to tap at her daughter's back door, "But has he been here I wonder?" She then abruptly poked her index finger halfway up Kim's buttery butt.

Kim reflexively cried out, her hands leaving her ankles and she straightened up halfway, her dangling tits swinging sweetly beneath her. While no stranger to ass play, the rude insertion had caught her by surprise. Her mother began to saw the finger in and out of Kim's tight ass, while her other hand began to twiddle her daughter's clit.

"Get those hands back on your ankles!" Her mother said harshly. Kim loved this new side to her mother and was excited at how her submissive side made her feel. "I asked you a question slut! Has my son fucked this tight ass yet?"

"Yyyyes," Kim stuttered as another mini-orgasm gripped her.

"Yes, what?!" This brought another sharp smack to the horny teens' butt.

"Yes, ma'am?"

Vivian smiled in satisfaction, then added another finger to Kim's ass, the ring of muscle clinging tightly as she pumped them in and out.

"That's better, slut. From now on, you will address me with the respect I deserve and I will return the same. Is that clear slut?"

Kim was so caught up in her mother's nimble fingers that she almost missed the question and only avoided a spank by milliseconds.

"Yes, ma'am!"

"Do you want to cum now slut? Is mommy turning her little girl on? Speak!"

"Yes....yes, ma'am! Please make me cum mommy!"

Without a word, Vivian removed her hands and crammed her mouth onto her daughter's pussy, worming her tongue up the sweet hole as far as she could and wiggling it deliciously. Kim's brain exploded in pleasure as her release washed over her. As she twitched and jerked, it was only her mother's hands on her hips that kept Kim from toppling forward. Syrupy nectar flooded Vivian's mouth as she continued to lick and suck Kim. As her climax waned, Kim slumped to the floor, her hands never leaving her ankles.

Vivian sat back with a smile of satisfaction playing on her glossy, cum covered lips. She regarded her gorgeous daughter whose body still trembled on the tile covered floor. Vivian felt a wave of relief that she and her daughter had reached some detente, even if it was a little twisted. For a long moment, Vivian thought Kim had passed out, but presently her big blue eyes fluttered open and she turned her head to stare at her mother who was smiling at her sweetly.

"How was that dear?" Now that the moment was passed, Vivian slipped back into a more motherly vernacular. Kim pursed her lips and blew a strand of hair away from her face, then rose to a kneeling position and wrapped her arms around her mother's neck, smothering her face and neck in kisses.

"That (smack) was (smack) fucking (smack) incredible! Where did you learn to eat pussy like that?!"

Vivian giggled sweetly as Kim regarded her mother with new found respect.

"Maybe you'll meet my best friend from high school some time. She's a professor at Mark's college. So, the whole dominant thing didn't freak you out?"

"Hell no! That was a major turn on!" she said and began to pull her mother's robe away from her body. "Now how about I give you a turn?"

Vivian's breath began to speed back up as she felt Kim's hands slip inside the folds and stroke her big 38DDs, but then her eyes fell on the clock.

"Oh, shit! I'm really sorry baby, I've got a massage appointment I've rescheduled twice already." Even after the divorce, Vivian's husband kept her and the kids living comfortably and was footing the bill for both kids' education. "Can I take a rain check until tonight?"

"Sure Mom," Kim said as her mother helped her to her feet, "My tongue will be counting the seconds."

By the time he had walked the four blocks over to Ms. Cipriano's home, Mark's hard on had abated, though he had given the widows Smith an eyeful as they tottered by him in the street. He stood outside the open gate leading up to the large home and took a deep breath. He thought about what his mother had told him before he left about keeping his dick to himself and vowed not to let his imagination get away from him. This was Ms. Cipriano for Christ's sake, he thought, though definitely a world-class MILF, she had never struck him as being as loose as say, Kay Reynolds. He adjusted his flaccid cock in his shorts and walked up the drive.

As he reached out to ring the doorbell, a note caught his eye. He pulled it off the door.

"Mark," it read, "Thanks again for coming over to do this. I had a few errands to run and won't be back before you are done. There are drinks in the fridge if you get hot and your money is on the table. Monica."

Well, he thought to himself, that solves that problem. He opened the door and entered the enormous entry way. Practicing law was certainly lucrative, Mark thought as he gazed around the vast home with its pricey furnishings. He spied a framed photograph on a buffet and picked it up.