The Neighborhood Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"F-f-f-fine," Mark stammered. "Hey, guys, you all are having some obvious family bonding going on here, so I'll just let myself out." While he and Spencer had spit roasted Kay before, the sight of big old Bob Reynolds sitting in the corner, buck naked, with a diamond cutting erection was creeping him out. When Kay suddenly knelt and yanked Mark's shorts down, causing his half hard cock to smack her in the forehead, Mark could see Bob lick his lips and hesitantly start stroking his cock. Kay saw Mark cut his eyes and she looked over as well.

"Cuckie! Cut that shit out! You know you are on clean-up duty today! Behave yourself and maybe I'll let you jack off while you lick Mark's big load off my face!" Mark then jumped back and yanked his shorts up.

"Hey, hey, hey! I'm getting the fuck out of here! What the hell is wrong with you guys?" As he backed towards the door he felt Spencer's hand on his arm and then Spencer's cock poked him in the leg. He jerked away. "Spencer! Fuck! What are ya'll doing? What's wrong with your dad and what's a cuckie?!" Spencer held up his hands in a stop gesture.

"Dude, I'm sorry. You're right. This is a little bit much to process. Come on, let's eat some lunch and I'll catch you up." Mark backed towards the door and out into the hallway.

"Dad, go to work and Mom, take a shower, you kind of stink," Mark heard Spencer say. When Spencer came out he was wearing a pair of boxers.

"Come on bro." Mark followed him downstairs to the kitchen, the very sight where this whole sordid tale began just a week ago with Mark and Mrs. Reynolds. To Mark, it seemed like eons ago. So much had happened and changed since then. He sometimes wished he could turn back the clock and go back to being just a regular college kid. He missed the lost innocence and perpetually horniness, the furtive glances at attractive girls, his own family included. The fact that the meat he was carrying around turned chicks into Jell-O was heady material. Now he found himself fucking his family, neighbors, divorcees and let us not forget seeing his mom getting dog fucked by a stranger and oh, the Reynolds' porntastic parties. He sighed, sat down at the counter and put his head down on his arms.

"Dude, sorry to drop you into that with no warning," Spencer said as he fixed two sandwiches. "Suffice it to say that the family dynamic has changed somewhat in the last week..." Mark interrupted him with another loud sigh.

"I really don't care Spence. This is so fucked up! I walk in on that right after seeing my mom bent over in the living room by the delivery man," both of their heads turned at the sound of the big brown van cranking up next door and speeding down the street. Spencer turned back and cocked an eyebrow.

"Guess he got his signature."

Mark sighed again and put his head down.

"I just want things to go back to the way they were." The statement hung there in the air, and hung and hung. Mark cranked up the pity party by sighing again. When no response came from Spencer, Mark lifted his head. Spencer was staring at him like a turd in the punchbowl, his knife poised over the jar of mayonnaise.

"Excuse me?" Spencer said.

"I'm serious man. I'm so tired of all this. I'd rather go back to jacking off in my gym socks than have all this drama." Spencer continued to stare at him.

"Are you fucking serious?"

"I am! I think I'm gonna head back to school early. Get out of here and..." This time it was Spencer that interrupted.

"What a fucking pussy!" Mark's head jerked at the rebuke. "Are you serious? How many fucking times did I have to listen to you bitch and whine about not getting any? 'Oh, Nancy Taylors so hot! My mom and sister drive me crazy!' And now you are fucking them in every hole they have and you want to stop? Mark, you need to get a grip and accept this reality for what it is. It would be different if any of this was non-consensual, but it is so not. Pandora's Box has been opened and there's not any closing it." When Mark looked away and didn't reply, Spencer continued.

"Do you know how many guys would give their left nut to be in your shoes or in your mom's or sister's box? Me for one! So quit your crying. The next thing you'll tell me is 'I wish my dick wasn't this big! Oh, poor me!'"

That did it. Mark coughed, then began to chuckle and looked at Spencer who grinned back at him and shook his head.

"That was pretty pitiful wasn't it?" Mark asked.

"No doubt about it." He put down the knife and began to put the sandwiches together. "Look man. We have a golden opportunity here. This kind of ship doesn't pass your way again. We need to ride this fucker 'til they kick us off." Mark laughed and accepted the sandwich offered to him.

"You're right. Let's go play some X-box and then fuck your mom after she gets out of the shower."

"Now you're speaking my language!" Spencer said.

As they started up the stairs, they passed Bob knotting his tie. He averted his eyes and passed them without a word. At the top of the stairs the two friends turned in unison.

"Have a nice day cuckie." The door slammed.

Roughly an hour later, Mark's blood sugar had returned to normal and the two friends were engrossed in a tight game of Madden. Their heads jerked up when a throat cleared from the doorway. Kay stood there, hair wet, clad in a simple silk dressing gown belted at the middle.

"What are you boys up to?" she whispered huskily.

"Oh, about 18 inches between us," Mark said as he turned off the game console and stood, removing his boxers. "It's a good thing you didn't go to the trouble of getting ready, 'cause when we get through with you, your just going to need another bath." Kay smiled and looked to Mark.

"Does that go for you too Mark?" Mark's answer was to stand and remove his shorts, his flaccid cock swinging low. Both boys then began to stroke their stiffening rods as Kay unbelted her robe and shrugged it off her shoulders, then began to walk towards them.

"One thing though," Mark said, causing Kay to stop in her tracks. "What about Bob, he's not going to mind or try to horn in on this is he?" Spencer and Kay both chuckled.

"Don't you worry about that sweetie," Kay said, shaking out her damp, blonde hair. "Bobs got all the cheap ass he needs at that store of his and he knows where his place is underneath this roof."

"Well in that case," Mark said as he shook his half hard monster at her. "How about a little sucking Mrs. Reynolds?"

"Of course baby, but you've got to quit calling me Mrs. Reynolds. I think we are comfortably on a first name basis," she said as she kneeled in front of him and took over his stroking of the thickening tool.

"C'mon Mom," Spencer said. "You probably get off on that, don't you?" Kay smiled as she began to drag her tongue up and down Mark's cock.

"Oh, okay. You got me. There is something about being called Mom and Mrs. Reynolds that adds just that extra little something." Spencer laughed as his mother reached up and began to stroke him.

"Like you need something a little extra! Shit, mom! You've got two ever ready teens at your disposal. You'd think that would be enough!" By now, Kay was sliding half of Mark's rigid pipe in and out of her mouth with each bob of her head. She pulled her head back with a wet pop.

"And you both know that nothing will ever be enough for me. That's why you like me so much!" Mark was leaning down and fondling her big soft boobs with both hands.

"Among many reasons. Are you ever not horny Mrs. Reynolds?"

"Not yet baby. I think I'd have to be in a coma to not to be craving cock constantly."

"What do you think Spencer? Sounded like a challenge to me. Think we could fuck her into a coma?" Spencer laughed as his mom switched over and began to suck him.

"I think it's worth a try." He pulled out of her mouth and sat at the edge of the bed. His mother followed and bent at the waist, her softball sized tits swinging freely and her tight ass presented like a sacrifice to Mark. She started bobbing her wet mouth up and down her son's cock. Mark stepped forward and drug his fat head between her pussy lips, parting the folds and coating it with her juices. He poised the bulbous knob at the entrance and promptly sunk four inches in and began sawing back and forth, cramming more and more in with each stroke.

Kay squealed at the abrupt insertion and must have nipped Spencer as he hissed in a breath. She spread her legs further apart in an attempt to keep her balance. Spencer rested a hand on top of her head, guiding her mouth back to his cock and controlling her bobbing head. Wet smacks and sucks filled the air of the room. Mark grasped her curvy hips in his hands and controlled the tempo of the hard fuck, pushing and pulling Kay's body. They soon found a rhythm as Kay began to push back as well. Presently, Mark hit bottom, his balls swinging to and fro to slap against Kay's shaved mound.

It was always a pleasant surprise to Mark how tight Spencer's mom was, even after all the cocks she had been through. Her sugary walls gripped him snugly, imparting their heat and wetness over every inch of his cock. Bracing his legs, he let her take over the tempo and began to run his hands over her ass and back and reached down to cup her bouncing boobs in his hands. He teased the hard nipples and squeezed the globes before reaching up to grab her shoulders. He really began to hammer into her now and she raised her head out of her son's lap to look back over her shoulder at him. To Mark this was perhaps the sexiest look a woman could give him. She flipped her hair back and bit at her bottom lip. Her brows knitted together as if to ask, 'Why me?' It never failed to really get his juices going. His sister's twist on this was the look he had dubbed the 'schoolgirl'.

"That's it Mark. Fuck me, fuck me hard!" Kay growled, slapping her body back against his. Spencer was now running his hands underneath her body and Mark could tell when his friend's hand found her clit as her cunt tightened even more, then began to flutter. She was close and he fucked her as hard and fast as he ever had. Kay threw her head back, almost screaming in ecstasy. Mark kept his left hand on her shoulder, but wrapped his right in her swinging blonde hair and pulled her head back. He continued to power fuck his nympho neighbor until her body began to buck and twist in orgasm and she fell forward onto Spencer, dislodging Mark's cock. Her hand immediately flew to her pussy as she rubbed the last bits of her orgasm out.

Kay looked like she had received a jolt of high voltage electricity, her body bounced around on top of Spencer, moan after moan issuing from her throat. After a few moments, her body became still. She gasped for air, her body limply lying on top of her son.

"Come on Spence. Don't give her a chance to get her breath back," Mark laughed. Spencer grasped his mother under the arms and pulled her atop of him. He fished between them and sunk his cock to the hilt in her. He gripped her ass so hard he was leaving red marks as he began to thrust rapidly into her.

"That's it baby. Fuck momma good. Fuck her like the slut she is!" Kay gasped as she struggled to extend her arms and perched over her son. Her big 32DD boobs were bouncing around like a boxer's speed bag, their hard nipples dragging over Spencer's chest. Mark simply stood back admiring the scene before him. Kay's muscles in her legs and ass bunched and released as she matched her son's thrusts.

Short moments later, Mark could tell that Kay was getting the best of Spencer. His breath was coming in huffs, his face reddening. Mark slapped his leg.

"Tag off Spence. I'm in." He grabbed Kay's hip and spun her to the left off of her son. She landed on her back, her tits colliding against each other before coming to a rest standing up sweetly. Kay propped herself up on her elbows and regarded Mark with a cocky grin. She raised her toned tanned legs in the air which Mark grasped in both hands. He knee walked on the bed to her and aimed his cock at her gash the best he could without his hand. Taking a chance, he thrust forward, hoping his aim was true. It was. He sank himself into her depths, eliciting another squeal from Kay as she dropped her torso and head back to the bed.

Mark immediately began taking long, purposeful strokes. He propped her legs on top of his shoulders, feeing his hands to cup and mold her large, soft jugs. He would squeeze them together tightly and thumb the hard nipples, then release them to swing and sway. Kay's eyes squeezed shut tightly so she didn't see Spencer raising himself off the bed. The first hint she had that he had moved was when he swung a leg over her head and began to stroke his cock right over her mouth, his ball sack swinging against her lips. Spencer gathered up her big tits, squeezing them together. He spit a long strand of saliva in between them, and then thrust his cock in.

"That's it Mom. Lick my balls while I fuck your tits!" Mark could hear the wet slurps and smacks and knew that she was doing just that. While her attention was somewhat distracted he removed his long cock from her pussy and positioned it slightly lower. With a strong push he lodged his thick head in her tight ass. It was Spencer who yelled the loudest though.

"Fuck mom! Damn Mark, at least give me a little warning! She almost bit my balls off!"

"Sorry bro. Got to keep her guessing," Mark laughed as he steadily bored his nail into the ultra tight ass. The going was tight, but within a minute or so, he was balls deep and was pulling almost all the way out on each stroke. Kay thought her guts were going to be pulled out each time, but she wasn't about to ask for mercy. She was continually having orgasms one after the other and didn't want this to ever stop. As a particularly big climax hit her, she slapped her hand against Spencer's leg. He didn't stop his pneumatic thrusting between her tits though, so she did it again and pushed him up and off to the side.

"Whew! You boys are good, but I need to breathe! Think you still have what it takes?"

"Baby, we haven't even started yet," Mark said. He did halt his buggering of her ass and reached out to raise her up by her arms. "Now get on top of your son and let him see how tight that sweet ass of yours is." Kay swung her leg over Spencer in a reverse cowgirl as he pointed his thick 8" up. She positioned her bung and began to sink down on to his spear to the accompaniment of both parties' moans. Mark let the two get into a groove before he got between their legs and slid his huge cock into Kay's exposed pussy. She had never felt so full, so stuffed with cock. The teens began sawing into her alternately. A sheen of sweat covered the three from their exertions and they all were huffing and puffing as they slammed into each other. Mark could tell that he was fighting a losing battle and from the look on Spencer's face, he wasn't far behind. After a dozen or so more strokes, he pulled out and stood over the mother and son fuckers. Kay looked at him and smiled sweetly.

"Crying uncle Mark?" Mark simply nodded and held his hand out to her. Kay took it and allowed herself to be pulled off of her son. Mark guided her to a kneeling position on the floor.

"Come on Spencer. I don't know about you, but I'm about fucked out. There's something to be said for experience." Kay laughed excitedly and began to eagerly tongue Mark's oozing cockhead before taking it into her mouth. As Spencer took his place on the other side of his mother, she grasped his erection in her soft hand and began to stroke him rapidly while avidly sucking on Mark. Her cheeks hollowed out and her tongue wiggled like a snake on the underside of the thick cock. Mark palmed her head and began to thrust shortly and rapidly between her full lips.

It wasn't long before Kay's attentions overwhelmed his staying power and he pulled out of her mouth with a shout. Kay dropped both hands to her chest, presenting her bountiful globes as targets. Spencer and Mark began to shoot at almost the same time, their thick ropes of cum raining down on the squealing mother, plastering her hair to her head, streaking her face and dropping down heavily on her jiggling tits. When their blasts slackened, Kay leaned forward and sucked each cock in turn, vacuuming the last globs into her mouth. She sat back on her heels, looking like the cat that had ate the canary.

"How you like me now?" she laughed. Both of the boys could only shake their heads in amazement. Kay stood and took both of their hands. "Come on you two. Let's have a shower and see where that takes us. I told Bob not to worry about coming home tonight. I'm sure Audrey will put a roof over his head."

The rest of the afternoon and evening, save for a brief break for pizza, was a constant blur of fucking. It was like Sex 101 with Kay as the instructor, tutoring Mark and her son in every skill and technique. By eight o'clock, after shooting what must have been his sixth load of the day, this one between Kay's tits, Mark dropped back onto Spencer's bed and blearily watched as his best friend did the same, tightly gripping his mother's tits while her long tongue waggled over his spitting snake. Kay Reynolds was insatiable, Mark thought as he watched her gather up the combined loads from her chest and finger spoon them into her mouth.

With a start, Mark noticed his cell phone on the bed side dresser vibrating crazily. He picked it up and squinted at the display.

'Home.'

He checked the screen and saw several other missed calls. Two others from home, one from his mother's cell, one from the Cipriano home and two unknowns that he wearily realized were probably from Naureen.

He didn't have the strength to face his mother at the moment, even over a cell phone. He let the phone clatter to the table and slid into a deep sleep.

Next door, Vivian angrily stabbed the end button on the phone. Where the hell was Mark, she thought. She had already tried Monica's house and could tell from her voice that her warnings to Mark had fallen on deaf ears. Monica was practically begging Vivian to let Mark move in and become her "handyman". Vivian had no doubts what the job description for that particular job would entail. Kim had not seen her brother either and after she and Nancy had left to go to a concert in the city, Vivian had let her desires get the better of her when the delivery man knocked on her door. It hadn't taken any time to seduce him and midway through the abbreviated act, she was already regretting her decision. It was all she could do not to cry in front of the stranger as he clumsily pumped her and then tried to get her to meet him later for "more fun".

The 38 year old mother was horny and with no one in the house to play with, she mulled her options. Spencer Reynolds would be over here in a second, but the thought of the 19 year old self-proclaimed lothario only made her sigh with boredom. Spencer was ok, but what she really wanted was Mark. All ten inches of Mark and his hard body fucking her to one orgasm after another. She was addicted to her son and the way he made her feel and she could cry in frustration thinking that she might be twisting his life and somehow pushing him away from her. Why else would he not come home? Had he found someone else? Monica maybe?

It was clear by now that those answers were probably not going to get answered tonight, so she ascended the stairs and drew herself a warm bath. Even her 'toys' in her bedside table didn't interest her. Maybe an early bed time and a good book might take her mind off Mark.

It had been a great show Kim and Nancy agreed, talking animatedly about the show they had seen. They were driving the hour home in Nancy's car and given the late time and the fact that they had had a couple of drinks at the club, Nancy was being ultra careful to mind the speed limit and maintain a straight path down the road. The appearance of the blue lights in their rear view mirror caused both teens to gasp in shock.