All Comments on 'The Neighborhood: Family Reunited'

by fittucker87

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
like to hear more..but with...

like to hear more about this family fun foursome..but for women/moms like myself..wish viv had gone further with mark/frank.. when she sucked them both at same time..and insisted they get into some hot bi family action with each other..as did she and kim..that is a tremendous turn for women like myself and real bi couples...and is 99% of time left out of posts on this site..hope you continue this series..and include that type of scenerio.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Thank you

Wow,can't wait to read it all.First,thank you for more quality long family novel.

Regarding the previous comment i would not like to see m/m action and i am a woman too.Strong libido in males towards their females is great turn on as it is.Bye

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wow

Its rare to see such a good long series.Please start another mom/son family saga but with some fantasy sci/fi elements.That would really take the top! you have real talent fittucker87,continue to write,cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great series

though i had to down grade it when they let frank back. they should have moved mom into the condo with the kids instead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love it!

Am following everything you write and smiling.....

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Loved the story and how it was all wrapped up. Was a little confused at first after reading the rebooted chapter. You had Viv a widow there instead of a divorcee. Both versions were smoking hot, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
you ruined the whole thing

the father goes and betrays the family and puts them thru hell, and you are just going to take him back willy nilly ?? that totally ruined the whole story, betrayal does not go away that easily, not even in fantasies or the movies..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Bad Ending

Mark got tricked like his mother and sister so there was no reason to get payback on him. Also it should have been way to soon for the father to join. That should've been its own chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Dad should have never been apart of this story. Ruined it.

KezzoKezzoabout 7 years ago
Great series

enjoyed it all .. thank you :)

goducks1goducks1about 5 years ago
5 stars

i disagree with all the naysayers about dad - it made for a happy erotic reunion! great read, very sexy. i know you haven't written anything since the sequel to this - but i hope you write more. you're very good at it!!

403ManMeat420403ManMeat420over 3 years ago
WTF

Not a fan.. better to have the father dead. It's also bullshit in Kim's selfish need to open her legs to anyone. I thought they were fine being Mark's lovers, so Kim keeps cheating, might as well had her and dead beat dad run off together. Kim's actions could have easily blown up the family. Self control and devotion to your lover is paramount... The mom could've just lived in the apartment or rented one to be closer to the kids I dunno, I hate cheaters and everything was going fine. Hate this version. I guess harems are what us men desire most.

usshermesusshermesover 2 years ago

Please!!!! Keep the story going.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous