All Comments on 'The Neighborhood Hero'

by RSchwuler

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
cnsualsu1cnsualsu1about 1 year ago

you are just LEGEND. I LOVE YOUR WORK EVEN I'M NOT GAY. YOU ARE THE GREATEST

rafa614rafa614about 1 year ago

This is great, would be really into knowing what else is the old man making him do. Great job!

nolabluenolablueabout 1 year ago

Cant wait to learn further about the role of Mr. Donaldson. I can see this other neighbor taking an important leadership role for Stewie, who will be convinced to model the behavior of his high school idol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sex the way it was absolutely meant to be!

HotLoadLoverHotLoadLoverabout 1 year ago

Wow. Just... Wow. The power, the control... The lust. Amazing. Thank you, sir.

bullworshipperbullworshipperabout 1 year ago

Exciting and wonderfully written. Great.

JP0920JP0920about 1 year ago

So fucking hot man. I jerk off and cum to all your stories. I’d love to read about Stewie eventually submitting

TallWhiteStudTallWhiteStudabout 1 year ago

You always write good stories. that why I follow you. But the crotch stuffing. Haha. I laughed but like was yep I remember doing that to try and look bigger and better.

touchkissbitetouchkissbiteabout 1 year ago

brilliant as always!

TallWhiteStudTallWhiteStudabout 1 year ago

He was doing all he could to add insult to injury while he butt-fucked the poor guy. It was like he wanted the once-beloved jock to know what it was to be truly bullied. Those two sentences sums up this emasculating. Another good story man. Please keep them cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. I too am wondering how Mr Donaldson plays into this in future chapters. The whole time Stew was jerking off I expected Mr Donaldson to come up behind him.

Mariner87Mariner8712 months ago

I love it! I fantasize about getting humiliated and turned out like that.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A truly wonderful Part 2 would be that the nasty old man makes the former football hero attend a party in his honor. The other party attendees of course are all old disgusting fat men, 10 to 15 in number, who spend the entire evening forcing their clocks up his ass and down his throat. The young narrator of the story witnesses the orgiastic rape through the window but is caught. He is in turn brought in and given the option of taking Bruce's place or laying his pipe into him too. With no hesitation he asks the men to hold Bruce's legs in the air and spreads them. Bruce sees who is about to breed him and begins sobbing, and asking ihim to stop. The men all cheer on our young stud as he power fucks bruce like he's a teenage daterape victim on prom night.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Need a part 2. More humiliation and throw in a gangbang of our poor hero, force him to surrender his holes to any nasty disgusting man Wolcott forces upon him. After which he moves in with the old man who delights in shutting him out.

PopbossPopboss12 months ago

Love it-keep it to just the two of them.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Need a part to with Mr. Donaldson teaching some manners to our young narrator!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Pretty good sorry. Would like to have seen a preliminary scene where Bruce resists, is exposed, and "broken in". I was glad Bruce had a small dick, but not unbelievable so. "Four inches!"

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Sir Please continue your other series

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Damn, you’ve done it again! This old “straight” guy gets harder from your stories than he does with his wife. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This one is my new favorite of your stories. I have cum reading this at least five times, congratulations! Loved the way you treated Bruce, had me hard through the whole story, I’m really looking forward to where you take us next

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Congratulations! This one is your best one yet, you really outdid yourself, thanks for providing such hot stories

xzay24xzay247 months ago

One of my favorite stories on here! I keep coming back to it. I don’t know who I want to be more in this story.

A sequel where his neighbor who offered him doing this to the narrator would be hot. “Anyone able to see in Wolcott's yard would have seen my bare ass, my full moon.” :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRSchwuler@RSchwuler
Kinky dom* in NY, into kinky stuff, like writing stories with a heavy mindf-ck element. All of my stories are intended to be wild and over-top fantasies with serious boundary-pushing and mistreatment of semi-willing subs. I'm not going for realism, romance or uplift. Read at y...