The Neighborhood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fittucker87
fittucker87
2,487 Followers

Her lack of sex partners in the years since her husband left had reduced her to rubbing and fingering herself at night in her big, empty bed. She didn't feel right taking a lover with the kids living under the same roof, so she was looking forward to having an empty nest once Kim started school. In the mean time however, she needed to find some replacement for her overworked fingers and to get her mind off her own son's fat cock. Maybe that seedy video store in town might have a vibrator or dildo big enough to make her forget her lust for her own flesh and blood.

Mark was working fervently at cleaning the pool in an effort to get his mind off his mother's hot body. If Vivian had only known what was going through his mind as well, there would have been no hope for the mother and son. She could see the effect her big tits and tight ass had on her son though, and despite her better judgment, thought there was no harm in giving him a little show! I'll just give him some batch material for later, she laughed to herself as she rubbed lotion over her toned calves and creamy thighs.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see my mom put on her sunglasses and begin rubbing lotion over her legs. I didn't know the sunglasses were to prevent me from seeing where her eyes were focused, but since I couldn't see where she was looking I tried to be discrete in my voyeurism.

Finishing the bottom half, mom took the bottle and began to drip lotion all over the exposed upper halves of her boobs and over her stomach. She first massaged the drops into her stomach and then began palming her half exposed globes, slowly working the white liquid into her skin.

I inwardly groaned as she squeezed and pushed her softball sized tits together repeatedly, the valley of cleavage they created was long and deep and I could only imagine how fantastic it would feel to lay my aching tool between them and have them squeezed together while her pink tongue lolled out to lick the exposed head of my....

"Mark? Would you be a dear and do my back?" Mom smiled up at me expectantly and was holding out the bottle of lotion. I gulped and brainstormed, but could see no way to refuse her. Kim had always been on hand to handle this request before. I nodded my head like a robot as I dropped the long net to the ground and began to walk towards my mother, my divining rod leading the way.

"Look at how long that thing looks!" Vivian was thinking as her blushing son hesitantly walked towards her. She couldn't believe her body had created such a monster and now her same body had awakened it from its slumber. Little did she know that her son had essentially had an erection all morning!

Reaching my mothers side I took the bottle from her while I soaked up the sight of her glistening flesh on display before me. She sat up and reached behind her back with one hand to untie the strings, while the other palmed the bikini top between her tits to keep them covered up. That was strange, I thought. Normally every girl I'd ever seen lay on their stomach first, and then untied the back. And come to think of it, Mom had always done it that way before too. Was she trying to show off her fun bags to her horny son?!

Once she had the strings untied, Vivian started to awkwardly roll over onto her belly, but as often times happens in stories like this, lost her grip and her top fell away!

Time slowed down times ten for me at that moment. My mother's bikini top fell to the side as she rolled and her tits lurched and swayed as she finished the move and squashed those puppies against the lounge. She was quick to cover, but I was still able to glimpse her light brown aureoles and her hard little nipples before they were removed from sight.

"Ooops! Sorry to flash you honey!"

"That's okay Mom! Sorry to imagine your tits wrapped around my dick!"

In reality I said nothing, just stood there and burned a hole through the cheeks of my mom's tight bubble ass with my laser vision. I don't know how long I stood there dumbly, but mom raised herself onto her elbows and turned to look at me.

"Well, aren't you going to lube me up? You don't want me wrinkling up like a prune do you?"

Of course by raising herself onto her elbows, Mom was now treating me to an unblocked view of the round, full side of her tits, while she managed to still hide her nipples.

"Earth to Mark! Come in Mark!" I blinked and looked up at her. She was smiling at me.

"If I didn't know better son, I'd think you were enjoying the view!"

"Awww Mom! You know you're hot! Sorry for staring," I said, grinning sheepishly.

"Why thank you Mark! It's nice to know that this old 38 year old body still looks good, even if it's my own son doing the looking."

Emboldened by her words, I pressed on. "Shit yeah Mom! You are way hotter than any other mom I know!"

Vivian carefully rolled onto her side, keeping her tits covered with her upper arm as she soaked up the praise.

"What about Kay Reynolds, Mark? Am I hotter than she is?"

"I'm not sure Mom, why don't you suck me off and titfuck me so I can give a better comparison?" What I actually said was, "Of course you are Mom. Mrs. Reynolds is a total MILF, but not as much as you." Fuck! Did my mom know what a MILF was? She didn't! I could see the look on her face that she was about to ask! I sprang into action!

"Here! Let me get started before you burn Mom," I said, dropping beside her and turning the lotion bottle up over her back. Mom dropped her head down to the lounge onto her arms and turned her face away from me. I took this opportunity to sear the side of her squashed out boob with my eyes as my hands rubbed along her warm back, spreading the lotion. Mom then spoke up.

"I appreciate the compliment Mark. You are such a sweet son."

You wouldn't be thinking that if you could see the depraved visions I'm having about you in my mind Mom!

"Be a dear though and sit behind me. That way you can even out the lotion."

Even without a eyes crossing boner, this request was suspect, but there was no way of avoiding a repeat of this morning's sink side humpathon if I did what my mom was asking. Sensing my hesitation she spoke again.

"Don't worry about what happened this morning baby. It's perfectly normal. I'm not offended."

Vivian was everything but offended. Horny, lustful, desirous, yes, offended, no.

Since Mom seemed to be cool with the fact that I would be pressing my ten inch spike onto her ass, I took the chance and straddled her hips. I must have put too much weight on her though, because she groaned and pushed back against me, pressing her cheeks hard against my dick. I pulled back and apologized.

"That's okay honey. I had just forgotten what a big boy you've gotten to be." Big in all the right places the wanton mother thought as her first born pressed his rock hard pole back against her sweaty ass and again began to rub lotion over her back.

"Don't forget the sides sweetheart!"

Panting with barely controlled lust, my hands grasped my mother's sides and journeyed upwards to her armpits. My hands were mere inches from her huge tits protruding out from under her body and her ass again began to press back. I didn't pull back this time. I kept my position and slightly hunched forward as well. Now that my stick was nice and snuggly between her cheeks, mom's hips started to slightly rotate in a circular motion, pushing and rolling my log between her cheeks. Seizing the moment, my fingertips brushed the curve of her breasts, then dropping them lower, I found my palms full of warm, firm boob flesh! Mom's hips were really gyrating now. Did she want me or was I just a faceless tool to get off on. I had to know even if it got me slapped or kicked out of the house.

"Raise up a little Mom," I said thickly, expecting her to refuse. She didn't however and as she began to raise her shoulders, my hands slid further around until her rock hard nipples slid between my fingers. I palmed the globes and gave each of them a slight squeeze and a jiggle. I then slid my feet onto the lounge chair and lowered my head towards the back of my mothers exposed neck.

At that moment, Mom's cell phone rang!

Like a kid caught with his hand in the candy jar, I froze with my hands full of my mom's big tits as both of our heads turned to look at the ringing intruder. The moment was broken!

Mom's ass slowly stopped gyrating against my cock and I felt like the world's best amusement park ride had ground to a halt. My hands stayed in place, but the insistent ringing of her cell phone had frozen their movement.

"Umm, Mark? Could you...I probably need to get that."

I slowly sat back on my heels as my mother reached out to the small chair side table and picked up her cell phone. Flipping it open, she pressed it to her ear and curtly answered.

"Hello?! Oh, Kim. What do you need?" Mom listened for a moment. "Already? Oh, you didn't get it? Well, ok. Give me a minute." Mom shut the phone and placed it back on the table. With a heavy sigh she momentarily hung her head down and then rolled underneath me onto her back. This time, however, she did not even attempt to cover her exposed tits. She pulled her legs out from between my own and draped them open alongside the chair. Sitting up, her full, fat tits bounced and swung, coming to rest on her chest. I was amazed that they were still so firm and hung so nicely after 38 years and two children. Mom reached up and began to squeeze her jugs while teasing the already hard nipples.

"Stand up Mark."

As if in a daze, I stood, straddling the chair, my hard cock jutting against my shorts and pointing straight at my mother's face.

"Take it out."

I froze. Despite what had just happened, I must have heard her wrong. My mother pushed her sunglasses back on her head and fixed me with those sparkling green eyes.

"Mark, we're both adults here. No matter how wrong it may be to everyone else, we both know how much we both want this. Now, take it out. We don't have much time. I need to go pick up your sister and there is no way I'm waiting to finish this until later."

I still was unable to move. Every taboo would be shattered by us if I did what she asked and I just wasn't ready to...

In one swift move, Vivian reached up and yanked Mark's shorts down to his knees. His heavy, swollen cock swung up and smacked under the chin of his mother, who reflexively jerked backwards. Both mother and son stared in awe at the stiff club jutting out towards his mother's beautiful face. Its mushroom shaped tip was pulsing and dripping precum in a steady stream as it bounced and jerked in time to Mark's pounding heart beat. Vivian tore her eyes from the monster facing her and looked up into her son's lust contorted features.

"Last chance to back out baby," she whispered huskily. She realized that she was giving her self as much a chance to back out as she was offering to her son.

"Suck it Mom."

With a whimper of submission, Vivian Jordan extended her wet, pink tongue and began to lick the creamy liquid oozing from her son's 10" cock. Her right hand came up to grip the thick stalk while her left cradled the swollen nut sack dangling under. Her tongue was soon coated in the viscous fluid and she drew it back into her mouth, savoring the tart taste of her firstborn's fuck juice. Her eyes rolled back into her head as she was overwhelmed by the enormity of what she and her son were doing. It was wrong on every level imaginable, but she wouldn't stop now for anything. She looked back up at Mark.

"Mark. I want you to fuck my face now. Hold my head and use my mouth. Don't stop until you've shot your load deep in my throat."

Never in my life had I heard my mother talk like this! I'm sure not many sons had! I groaned and put my right hand on top of my mother's head. Entangling the brown strands in my fingers, I pulled her face onto my cock and lodged half of it in her open mouth. We both groaned loudly at the heat we both felt. I from my mother's piping hot mouth and she from my thick, pulsing cock.

Her tongue began to move and drag around the mouth stretching thickness of my tool as her cheeks hollowed out from the incredible suction she was applying. I tenderly began to pull and push her head along my shaft while slightly thrusting with my hips. Even though she had given me the green light to face fuck her, she was still my mother after all, and I couldn't bring myself to use her like some cheap slut. As if I had any experience with cheap sluts, but at the rate my day was going, experience was piling up significantly!

Mom's right hand began to frig and squeeze the exposed half of my dick not being administered to, coaxing and pulling up the load of cum stored there. The bizarreness of the situation and my long time lust for my mother ensured that this would not be a long session between us.

Mom's hot, sucking mouth smacked and slurped as my pole steadily slid back and forth between her full lips. The thickness of my cock forced saliva and my own juices to dribble out of the corners of her mouth and drop down upon her heaving, swinging boobs as they bounced in time to her bobbing head. I frantically tried to hold back the swelling tide of my orgasm, but mom's mouth and hands were just too much. With a barely stifled roar of passion, I unloaded my balls into my mother's mouth right at about the same time Spencer was doing the same thing to his mother right next door!

Vivian pulled her mouth back to where only the head of her son's cock rested between her lips as she sucked even harder. Mark's cock flared and pulsed in her mouth and the first jet of cum spurted out thickly, striking the back of her throat. The force almost propelled her mouth off the pole, but she held fast, mewing in satisfaction, as the gushing cum filled her mouth again and again. She swallowed frantically, but the sheer volume overwhelmed her and the last spurts escaped her mouth to drop onto her chest, painting them in a sick, incestuous white. Vivian's sucking did not lessen with the culmination of the motherly blowjob. She twisted and pulled on his cock, milking out every last drop of the yummy liquid. Her head swam and spun at the realization that she had given her own son a blowjob...and loved every second of it. With a pop, she pulled back off of his still hard cock.

Almost staggering over from the pleasure of my orgasm, I gripped my mother's shoulders and steadied myself. Regaining my balance, I looked down at my mother and watched her continue to stroke my still hard pole. Gazing down at her chest, she began to gather the spilled drops of cum onto her fingers. Once they were all accounted for, she looked back up at me, smiled, and began to daintily lick each fingertip clean. Where had the demure, conservative soccer mom gone to?! And who was this cum-loving slut who looked like my mom?! I managed to speak.

"Uh, well, that was different," I said as she finished cleaning her fingers of my cum like a fastidious cat.

"Ummm, that was yummy Mark! I don't know what came over me! I know this changes everything between us, but I hope in not a bad way," Vivian said, looking hopefully up at her son around the stiff cock blocking her vision.

Vivian's love for Mark was charged now with not only a motherly slant, but with a passion she had forgotten she had. Never, not even with her ex-husband, had she felt so alive and sexual. The combination of the forbidden nature of what they had just done and the sheer pleasure of having such a stiff, hot cock in her mouth had awakened feelings of power and lust she was not aware she possessed. Sensing her apprehension, I smiled down at my mom and reached out to trace her high cheekbones and down around the slant of her jaw. I scooped a drop of cum that was clinging to her chin up with my finger and fed it to her. Her eyes fluttered shut and a low moan escaped her puffy, full lips as she sucked the offered digit.

"No, not in a bad way mom. Not at all. I've wanted this for...I'm not sure how long I've wanted this to happen. Truthfully, probably forever. The only problem is that now I want it all. I want to fuck you."

My mother's eyes widened and then narrowed as she contemplated the road that was laid out before us. Despite what just happened, I could see her struggling with the decision that she was faced with. End this forbidden chapter now? Or turn the page to see where the story might lead us. Thankfully, she chose the latter and I could see the relaxation of her features as she accepted our new roles in each others lives.

"I'm so glad you put it that way baby. I'm afraid if you had said you wanted to 'make love' to me, instead of 'fuck me' I could have turned you down. But I want you too. I want you to fuck me like I've never been fucked before. But...", she could see the disappointment that started to creek over my face at the word 'but', "Right now I've got to go pick up your sister and you need a shower young man. You smell kind of funky!"

I laughed and stepped back, helping her to her feet. She pressed herself forward into my arms and entwined her hands behind my neck. Raising herself up on her tip toes, she rubbed her fat globes across my chest and pressed her lips to mine. Our tongues met in a dance of passion, tasting and feeding off each other. I could taste the salty mix of my spunk in her mouth. My hands reached down to palm my mother's shapely ass, pulling her tighter against me.

Chuckling, she pushed herself away from me and grabbed a lawn chair, using it as would a lion tamer.

"Back! Back! Down boy, down!"

I laughed and hunched over, growling and pawing at her as she danced away from me, her green eyes sparkling.

"Save it for tonight you horny little shit!"

I stopped and reached forward to take her hand. I raised it to my mouth and kissed it tenderly.

"Really?"

"Yes, really Mark. But not a word of this to anyone. You hear me?"

"I hear you Mom. I love you."

My gorgeous mother smiled from ear to ear as she skipped towards the house and called back over her shoulder, "I love you too!"

Vivian jumped in to grab a quick shower, rinsing the evidence of her incestuous liaison from her face and chest. As she soaped and scrubbed her firm 5' body and concentrated more than normal on her fat 38DDs, she smiled and giggled out loud thinking about Mark. God, she felt almost like a giddy schoolgirl again with her first crush! She couldn't get over how good it felt to take her son in her mouth and feel the splash of his cum against her tongue. But even more than that, the combination of strength and tenderness with which he held her afterwards showed her that he was now the rightful man of the house and she would treat him as such from now on.

It was at that moment that I opened the shower door, eliciting a squeak of surprise from my mother.

"Mark! I had no idea...you scared the shit out of me!"

I looked down at the shower floor in mock surprise.

"Really?!"

Mom giggled and pulled me into the shower, shutting the door behind me.

The marble shower was big, built for two people (I never said my dad was cheap, just a bastard) and I sat down on the built-in seat and watched my mom bathe herself. She faced away from me, but could feel my eyes on her, so she coyly peeked back at me over her shoulder, her short brown hair wet and soapy covering part of her beautiful features. She winked and continued to soap herself, working her hands down her legs, until she was forced to bend at the waist, pushing her firm ass out towards my face. It was too much. I grabbed my stiffening cock and begin to stroke its 10" length.

It's amazing what a change I felt in my self-confidence and personality after the trysts with mom and Mrs. Reynolds. While I didn't kid myself into thinking I was God's gift to women, I recognized that there were a few prized things I could offer women and Mom was right now watching me stroke one of them as she soaped her lower legs.

fittucker87
fittucker87
2,487 Followers
1...45678...11