The Neighborhood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fittucker87
fittucker87
2,488 Followers

I was first aware that despite the previous evenings' fun, my morning wood was present and accounted for. Secondly, unlike every other morning of my 19 years, it was not alone! What felt distinctly like a warm, wet mouth was sucking on it! I next detected the audible slurping and smacking sounds from under the sheets. I raised myself onto my elbows and regarded the bobbing head underneath the covers.

"Didn't you get enough last night," I asked chuckling. No reply, just a nip from her teeth and a return to the suckling.

"Well, at least let me watch," I said and began to pull back the sheet. As the sheet slid back, my bedroom door opened, distracting me. To say that I was confused as Kim and Nancy came through the door and began walking towards me would be an understatement. The sheet slid back to reveal my mom between my legs, her fat, full lips wrapped around my cock! At that instant, my cell phone began ringing on the night stand. Kim reached down to pick it up, her eyes never leaving the sight of her mother sucking her brother. She glanced at the caller ID.

"It's the Reynolds', Mark."

Mom pulled her mouth off my cock with a smack, a strand of spit still connecting the two.

"Give me the phone." Kim and Nancy's mouths hung agape as the phone was passed over.

"Hello?" said my mother sweetly. "Oh, hi Kay! What? No, you dialed the right number. Mark's just busy at the moment," she replied her right hand stroking my bone while holding the phone in her left. "Is there something you need?" She listened for a moment, her hand never ceasing its stroking. "I see. Well, couldn't Bob or Spencer help you move that furniture? Their not? Well, I'm afraid you'll have to wait on them to help you around the house. I've got my own hands full over here and I'm afraid I won't be able to spare him anytime soon. Sorry to disappoint, buh bye." She clicked off the phone and dropped it to the floor. She looked up at Kim and Nancy.

"Out you two. Mark and I have some mother-son bonding to do."

As Kim and Nancy retreated in shock, my busty mother crawled forward and straddled me, fixing my shaft to her slit and lowering herself down.

"I have my goals set on mother of the year."

fittucker87
fittucker87
2,488 Followers
1...67891011