The Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann leaned forward with her perspiring face was just above where Cleo's head moved between his wife's thighs. She ogled him, kissing and nibbling Mona's thighs. Ann got uncomfortably wet, watching Mona's reaction to his tongue teasing her pussy through the gusset of her thong.

Mona moaned as Cleo kissed her panties. The sheer eroticism of being watched by the cab driver and Ann had her pussy dripping. She touched the back of her husband's head, pressing him deeper. It had been years since he did this, and she wanted to relish the moment. Her other hand grabbed Ann's hand and squeezed.

"How...how does it feel," Ann gulped.

Ann's pussy was wetter than it had ever been. Mona's hand in hers felt hot and sweaty.

"Incredible! Just fucking incredible!"

Ann's eyes widened as Mona's hips thrust up to meet Cleo's head. Ann's heart jumped in her chest when Cleo pushed Mona's panties to the side. She gasped as his tongue licked out snakelike and flicked his wife's clit. Beads of moisture hung on Mona's swollen pussy lips.

Cleo's cock was as hard as it had ever been. At 48, he had pretty much decided that semi-hard was the best he could do. He frenched Mona's pussy forcing his tongue deep in her molten cauldron. Now he could hammer nails with his cock. He ran his tongue aggressively up and down her slit, flicking her clit on each up stroke.

Mona was lost in lust. Her husband had not licked her in years, and now he had her close to her orgasm. She pressed Ann's hand on her thigh, Ann's hand stroked up and down her thigh, slowly moving it to the top of her cleft.

Ann was transfixed. Her fingers were touching another woman's thigh. Mona's pubic hairs brushed against her hand. Mona moved Ann's hand to her Mons just above Cleo's head.

By this time, Ann was controlling their hands. She extended a finger and stroked Mona's hood. When Mona thrust her hips up, Ann's finger slid past Cleo's head and entered Mona's pussy. She felt Cleo's tongue licking her finger while licking Mona's pussy.

Cleo leaned back, smiling, watching Ann finger Mona's pussy.

Ann's dress had ridden up around her waist, exposing her white panties. Cleo thrust his head between her ivory white thighs and kissed her panties. He pushed the gusset of her panties aside by pulling it with his teeth.

Mona groaned in disappointment as Cleo moved away from her pussy. She grabbed Ann's hand and pressed it hard into her smoking hot hole. She moaned as Ann's finger went deeper as Cleo tongued Ann's pussy.

When Ann tried to pull her hand away, Mona held Ann's hand with both of hers. She hungrily licked her lips as she watched her husband ran his tongue through Ann's labia.

Ann tried to pull away, panicked by the unfamiliar feeling. In her panic, she clamped her thighs tight around Cleo's head.

Ann struggled, trying to pull her hands from Mona's grasp. Cleo's tongue licked and lapped at her dripping wet love hole, sending electric shocks shot through Ann's body. Her struggling lessened, and her head dropped to her sleeping husband's shoulder.

"Oh god," Ann moaned, her hands gripping Cleo's head, "Oh my god!" She pumped hard against his head while Cleo sucked hungrily on her clit.

Mona leaned over him, undid Ann's blouse, and pulled Ann's bra over her massive tits. She took Ann's nipple in her mouth.

As Mona sucked on Ann's grape-sized nipple, Cleo added a finger to Ann's sopping wet pussy. He did figure eights with his tongue from her fat distended clit through her gaping pussy to her starfish and back. Ann bucked against his fingers, desperately trying to push his head deeper between her thighs.

"MGM Grand!" The driver leered, looking over his seat at the tableau behind him.

Cleotha rocked back on his knees, wiping Ann's juices from his face with the back of his hand. Ann jump when Mona kissed her gently on the lips.

Ann turned bright red under the neon lights as she came down from her arousal and realized what she was doing. She nervously pulled her bra down, buttoned her blouse, and arranged her skirt. She shook Carl violently until he groggily came to.

"What...!?" Carl was still drunk. He slid from the seat to the driveway and almost fell. Ann grabbed him as she hurriedly exited the cab. Without looking back, she dragged him across the lobby and into the elevator like a mother leading a child by the hand.

Cleo and Mona stared at each other in amazement. They had never done anything like this before. They were frightened at the bridge they crossed but aroused by the vistas it opened. Cleo paid the cab driver, and they walked hand in hand across the lobby, their hips colliding gently.

Cleotha pressed Mona against the wall of the elevator and kissed her deeply. Their tongues dueled as the elevator climbed toward their floor. Cleo raised her skirt until it was around her waist, exposing her black thong and matching thigh-high seamed hose.

"Baby, the security cameras!" Mona whispered as her husband sank to his knees.

"I don't care! Let them see me loving my woman!" He lavished kisses on her fragrant pantied pussy, causing her to thrust her crotch out, allowing him access.

A devilish thought crossed his mind as he pushed her panties aside and ran his tongue along the molten crevice of her labia. He reached behind her and undid the clasp on her skirt, unzipped it, and shimmed it over her hips.

"Oh baby, no, no, they'll see us!"

"Let them! You are the most beautiful woman in the world. Let them all see me loving my woman!"

Mona wore only in her floral blouse, black thong, black stockings, and her open-toed mules when the elevator door opened. Her toenails and fingernails were painted a fire engine red. Despite the intensity of her arousal, she glanced nervously up and down the hall.

"Take off your blouse!"

"Cleo, I don't know...!" She slapped her husband's hands away as he tried to unbutton her blouse. "okay! Okay," Ramona said, getting caught up in the moment. She unbuttoned her blouse, shucked it off, and handed it to her husband.

"That's my baby!" Cleo smiled broadly.

"That's your bitch!" Mona corrected him. She walked from the elevator and up the hall, swinging her hips.

Cleotha draped her skirt over his arm, took her hand, and led her down the long corridor to their room. At first, she was apprehensive about the cameras. Nevertheless, when Cleo pushed her against the wall, slid to his knees, and slid her panties off, the thought of all those strangers watching her man make love to her thrilled her.

She stared into the camera and blew them a kiss while Cleo licked her vulva. She pulled a perplexed husband to his feet, knelt in front of him, unzipped his pants, and pulled his turgid tool out.

Again, she smiled at the camera and then licked Cleo's tool from head to root and back again. Then she took him in her mouth. Her head bobbed as her husband looked down and smiled at his incredible wife.

"Unless you are going to get on your knees and we fuck right here in the hall, you had better stop!"

"Baby, we can fuck on the busiest corner in this town and give them a half-hour to get a crowd. I don't care! All I care about is you, me, and this amazing cock!"

He pulled her to her feet, and they walked the last few feet to their room.

Chapter 7

Later, in their room, Cleo lay between Mona's large thighs. He was teasing her by just letting the moist tip of his tongue flick lightly at her engorged clit. Each time she tried to thrust her naked body up to increase the pressure, he pulled back.

"Stopping teasing me!" Mona squirmed, at once hating and loving the sensual teasing.

Her body was on fire with desire. The nightclub, the cab ride with Ann watching Cleo lick her, had Mona's skin sensitive to every touch.

The soft tapping on the door caused them both to groan. "Ignore it," Cleo whispered as his tongue traced the outline of Mona's hood.

"Ramona, Cleotha, are you there?" The soft Western drawl of Ann's voice carried through the door.

Mona pushed Cleo's head from between her legs. As she slid back on the bed, he tried to grab her, to stop her from answering the door. Playfully, she used the palm of her hand to push him in his face. She strode nude the few steps to the door. She reached for the knob and pulled the door open.

Ann was not sure what to expect. After she got Carl in bed, she had sat fully clothed on the side of the bed, thinking about what had happened in the cab. A conflict raged in her.

She brought her finger to her nose. She could still smell Ramona's pussy. She licked it tentatively, wrinkling her nose at the salty sweetness.

Her panties, still moist from her juices, and Cleotha's licking grew wetter. The wetness was becoming uncomfortable. She was dripping, her juices running down her thighs. She stood, raised her skirt to her waist, hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her sodden drawers, and pulled them down over her full ass. She felt the wetness against her thighs as she slipped them down around her ankles.

Instead of placing them back in her suitcase, she uncharacteristically kicked them across the room. She stood for a moment, her skirt around her waist. She turned and looked affectionately at her poor drunken husband. She let her skirt drop and patted it back in place.

Ann walked to the door, opened it, and walked down to Cleotha and Ramona's room. She was not sure what she was going to do or say. She was not even sure why she was going.

Ann stood for a moment in front of their suite door. Several times, she raised her hand to knock. She glanced nervously up and down the hall. Then she tapped softly on the door. No answer.

She sighed. Maybe they were still out. Perhaps they were in bed sleep. She rapped harder.

"Oh, I am sorry...I... I didn't...!

Mona saw the indecision in Ann's eyes. She reached out, took her hand, and pulled her into the suite, closing the door behind her.

"No apology necessary!"

"Well, well, welcome, Ann!" Cleo said

Ann's eye roamed from Mona's voluptuous nakedness to Cleo laying on his side naked in the bed. His large black cock lay like an ebony pole on the bed.

Ann's heart was in her throat, her mouth as dry as the high plains of her Montana home. Mona wrapped her arm around her waist and ushered her into the room. Ann was limp, pliable, and unsure of why she was there.

"You have unfinished business here," Mona said quietly, looking at her husband. Mona led Ann to the bed and gently pushed her onto it.

Cleo smiled and rolled to his knees in front of Ann. He raised the front of her dress and pushed her legs apart. The heat he felt as he went between Ann's legs was incredible. Her aroma was thick in the air and overpowering. Her thighs gleamed wetly with her flowing juices. He felt the tremor in her thighs as he alternately licked one then the other, lapping her juices. Picking up where he left off with Mona, he teasingly let his tongue caress Ann's large distended clit. He felt her tremor, and her hands came to rest on his head.

Mona watched her husband tease Ann. Her eyes moved from the erotic sight of her husband's head between another woman's legs to Ann's sweating face. She reached over and began unbuttoning Ann's blouse. She pulled the blouse from Ann's shoulders, revealing her serviceable white bra. The bra struggled to contain Ann's massive breasts. Mona reached behind and undid the clasp. As she pulled the bra over Ann's arms, she felt her shivering. Mona glanced down and could just make out Cleo's tongue and mouth, teasing Ann's pussy. She leaned over, took Ann's breast in her mouth, and licked her nipple.

Ann struggled to understand what was happening to her. A Black man was between her thighs doing unimaginable things to her while his wife sucked her nipple. Unbidden, a nonsense phrase popped into her mind: You are not in Montana anymore, Ann!

Gradually Ann lay back on the bed. Shivers ran through her body as the combined ministrations of Mona and Cleotha sent waves of pleasure through her body. She watched as Mona switched from one nipple to the other. Then Cleo took her clit in his mouth, and she involuntarily bucked against his head. It felt so dirty, so nasty to have someone kissing between her legs. Her hand went to the back of his head, and she lazily rubbed it.

She watched as Mona kissed first between her cleavage, then her belly and navel as she worked her way down...! Oh, god, no! She was not going to do what her husband was doing! Ann's stomach knotted in fear.

She heard whispers about women like Mona, women who made love to other women. The stories titillated and disgusted her. A Black woman was now kissing her way down her body to her private place.

Feeling Ann tighten up, Mona stopped her journey to replace her husband between Ann's thighs. She recognized the strange sensations overwhelming Ann. Mona recalled her one previous experience with a woman. It was amazing but scared the hell out of her at first.

"Relax, Ann! Just relax and go with it," Mona cooed, kissing Ann's mommy pooch.

Mona kissed Ann just above her Mons; her head bumped her husband's head. She turned, raised her head, and watched his tongue teasing Ann's clit. Cleo looked up, and they blew each other a kiss. Then Mona slid down, pushing her husband's head aside, and replaced him between Ann's thighs. She covered Ann's labia with her mouth and began French kissing Ann's pussy.

"Oh, fuck," Ann screamed, writhing on the bed!

Ann bolted upright, her body trembling as though she had a seizure. Her hands flew to Mona's head. She thought she would push her away but found herself pushing Mona's head harder against her needy pussy.

Mona raised her head, looking reassuringly at Ann. "Just relax, Sweety, just relax!"

Ann fell back on the bed, her stomach heaving, her hips thrusting. Strange sensations were running through her body. Her head lolled to one side. She realized Cleotha was lying head to toe next to her. He was slowly stroking his massive cock as he watched his wife down there between her legs. Then he let his cock go. He began to stroke gently his wife's beautiful mocha chocolate behind. Ann reached out and touched his cock with the tips of her fingers.

Cleo raised, looked back, and smiled at her. He scooted back, placing his cock next to her head. Then he rested his head on the one hand and watched his wife ravage Ann's pussy.

Ann reached over and rubbed the palm of her white hand over his black cock. The color contrast was stark, startling. She knew the whitish liquid leaking from his tool was pre-cum. Her Carl did that too. Sometimes, on special occasions, she would suck Carl's cock. She knew how it tasted.

Cleotha's sticky juices coated her hand. She brought it to her mouth and licked it. It tasted different from Carl's. She moved her head over and tentatively licked the juices oozing from his slit. Ann moaned as Mona's tongue slid up and down her slit. She moved her head over and took Cleo's cock in her mouth. Like one of her calves sucking its mother's teat, her jaws went concave as she sucked on his big black cock.

Mona stopped licking Ann. She raised her head and hungrily kissed her husband. They both looked down at Ann, lost in lust and sucking a strange man's cock. They knew what their life would be like from this point on. They loved each other, but they would spice up their sex life by bringing others into their bed.

Ann groaned in disappointment as Cleo pulled his cock from her mouth. She watched as Mona lay back on the bed. "Get on top, Ann. We have something special for you!"

Ann rolled on top of Mona. She knew what she was supposed to do. She placed a hand on the inside of Mona's thighs and pushed them apart. The aroma that wafted from between Mona's legs made her head spin with lust. She placed her mouth over Mona's vulva and forced her tongue between her vaginal lips. Mona's moans told her she was doing it right. Then, unexpectedly, she felt pressure on her pussy. Then her pussy began to stretch as Cleo's cock slid smoothly into her dripping wet hole.

She felt a pain and a fullness she had never felt. Her head rocked back from Mona's pussy.

"AW Fuck, fuck, fuck," she moaned as Cleo's considerable length filled her. Involuntarily her vagina clamped down, trying to stop this invasion.

"Easy, Ann, easy! Just relax! I'll go slow!"

Mona's tongue flicked lightly at Ann's clit from under her. Her hips thrust back, and she felt Cleo bottom out against her cervix. She began to thrust back and forth, reveling in the unaccustomed fullness.

"Just give it to me, please, just give it to me!" Her large hips began thrusting back harder and harder.

Cleotha looked down at his wife's head between Ann's thighs. She smiled up at him. Then she ran her tongue from his cock to Ann's swollen, sensitive clit.

"Spank her, baby! She's naughty. Spank her."

He raised his hand and brought it down hard on Ann's milk-white ass. The sound echoed through the room.

"Oh, fuck! Fuck! Fuck! What're you doing to me?"

Cleo stopped. He let Ann thrust back and fuck herself while Mona teased her clit with the tip of her tongue. He felt Ann's pussy tighten like a vise around his cock as she came screaming.

"Dear God! Dear merciful God!"

Mona rolled from under her husband. She knelt next to him, wrapped her arm around his waist, and kissed him.

"Ann, do you want Cleo to cum in you?"

"I...I...don't know."

Cleo smiled as he moved slowly in and out of Ann's spasming love hole.

"If he can, I promise I'll lick you clean."

Ann groaned as Cleo slapped her ass again.

"Say it, Ann! Say fill my pussy with your nigga seed."

"I can't...I can't say...!"

Cleo thrust hard, driving deep in Ann. her hips pumped back, trying to get him even deeper. Mona kissed her husband, their tongues dueling as he fucked Ann.

Mona knelt next to Ann, her face next to hers. She blew in her ear then ran her tongue along her cheek line.

"Say it, baby! Don't you want to feel him explode in you? Don't you want to feel your pussy filling with his Black virile nigga seed.?

"Oh God, Yes! Please! Fill me up! Pump me full of your nigga juice."

Mona smiled, raised to her knees, and caressed Ann's ass with her hand. She smacked Ann's ass. She turned to her husband and kissed him.

"I love you, baby! Now fill her up!"

Cleotha had held back as long as he could. He began the short, violent strokes that he knew would force his orgasm. Sweat poured from his face. He looked at Mona and nodded.

"He's cumming, Ann. Can you feel it? Can you feel him pumping you full?"

"Fuck yea! Do it! Do it! FFFILLLLL MMMEEEEE!"

"SHIT! SHIT! I'm CUMMING"

Cleo thrust hard into Ann's frothing pussy once, twice, three times, filling her to overflowing. He collapsed on her back, exhausted.

Cleo rolled off Ann onto his back, exhausted, sweat pouring from his body. His cock lay wet and limp on his thigh. He watched his wife place her mouth over Ann's vagina and suck lightly, drawing his seed from Ann's pussy. Then she turned to face Ann. She took Ann's face in her hands, kissed her, and shared Cleo's cum mixed with Ann's juices

The two women kissed and caressed each other's bodies while Cleo lay watching. He watched as they turned head to toe again and languidly licked and touched each other. Mona found that Ann liked a light spanking of her clit. With Cleo's instruction, Ann learned to tease Mona's clit with soft wet licks of the tip of her tongue.

They licked and kissed each other's intimate parts for most of the night. Occasionally, they lay in each other's arms and kissed, their tongues playing in the recesses of their mouths. They smiled when they heard the soft burr of Cleo's snores. Ann took his limp tool in her mouth and kissed it. Then she offered to Mona, who tongued the slit. The women fell asleep in each other's arms.