The Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He watched them began to thrust harder against each other. The grunts were harsh, animalistic.

"OH, FFFFUUUUCCCCKKK! I'm cumming!" Ed thrust up, spewing his seed into Beverly's cunt as it clamped down during her orgasm. They finish, thrusting against each other as they came down

Ed looked down at the puddle of precum gleaming in the starlight on the tile floor. He stuffed his cock back in his shorts and went back into the suite.

He was lying on his back when Bev entered the bedroom. He watched her slip out of her top, then her bikini bottom. She knelt on the bed and walked on her knees until her pussy was above his face.

She gripped his head in her hands.

"The water washed most of Ed's cum out of me. But there's still some left for you."

She flexed her Kegel muscles, and a thin white stream exited her pussy and dripped in Bill's open mouth.

He groaned as it dribbled into his mouth. He reached up, grabbed Beverly's hips, and pulled her down on his face; Bev pumped her hips as her husband's tongue probed deep in her seeking the last drops of Ed's cum.

"That's right, darling. Clean momma up."

Chapter 11

"There's no way I'm getting on that tiny boat!"

June stood on the balcony with her husband and the rest of the group. Below them, the tenders were lining up to take passengers ashore in Belize.

"Come on," Ed pleaded, "it's perfectly safe!"

Ed realized that he was fighting a losing battle. June was reluctant to go on the cruise initially because she could not swim and feared drowning. It took the combined efforts of the entire group to convince her that cruise ships were safe. However, she was drawing the line at the tenders. She watched with apprehension as the tenders bobbed like corks in the water.

Although less outspoken about it, Ramona had her reservations. She would go if everyone else did. However, June's refusal gave her an out.

"Look, you guys, go ahead. I'll stay on board with June!"

The party tried and failed to convince the two women that the tenders were safe. June and Ramona stood on the balcony of their suite and watched the tenders ferry the guests to Belize.

"Well," June said, "What shall we do with our free time?"

Mona glanced down at her diaphanous beige peignoir. She intentionally bought semi-see-through lingerie for the cruise. She dressed more provocatively since she and Cleo had entered the lifestyle. They had no illusions about their staid friends; nothing was happening there. However, people tended to be more adventuresome on cruises. Who knew what might happen? Cleo was fucking the shy mousy Kathy. What else could happen?

She smiled to herself as she recalled being at the open-air bar and market in Cozumel. At one point, Kathy was between her husband and Cleo as they entered a store. Mona watched, amused when Cleo surreptitiously caressed Kathy's ass.

Kathy stood frozen, unable to move. Then she turned and smiled nervously at Cleo.

"I think I'll have a mimosa and chill on the balcony for a while!"

"That sounds like a damn fine idea!" June tugged at the belt to her dressing gown. "It's getting damned hot. Would you mind if I took off this robe?"

Mona laughed, waving her hand dismissively, "Girl, I sure don't mind. As long as I can relax also."

June noted Mona's even white teeth, the fullness of her lips, and how her entire body moved when she laughed.

My god, she thought, this is a beautiful woman!

As they shrugged off their robes, she noted how Mona's breast hung like full ripe melons within the knee-length scoop neck gown. Her eyes trailed down over her full hips and well-shaped legs.

Ramona watched as June slipped off her plain white silk robe, revealing a matching gown that stopped below mid-thigh. The faint blue lines of developing varicose veins lined her ample thighs. The shift swelled noticeably at her large hips but hung loosely from her shoulders and over her small breasts.

All ass and no tits, Mona laughed to herself.

June watched the soft roll of Mona's butt as she walked to the bar to prepare their drinks. She is a more voluptuous woman than Karen was, June thought.

She felt a small thrill as she recalled her lesbian relationship in college. It took her years to admit to herself that it was just that--a lesbian relationship. For three enchanted years, they reveled in each other's bodies. The snickers that followed them around campus meant nothing. Then, shortly after graduation, Karen died in a tragic automobile accident as they planned their lives together.

For more than a year, June was inconsolable, mourning her lover. The necessities of life forced her back into the world of the living. She met Ed Summers at the supermarket. After several of what she thought were chance meetings, she agreed to coffee. Ed helped bring her back to the world. She had not touched another woman in 30 years of marriage.

Chapter 12

"So, what do you think of the cruise so far?"

"It's great," Mona said, "Cleo and I have been looking for something to do that let us let our hair down!"

"Mhmm, same here! Sometimes the sameness of your daily lives takes the excitement out of your marriage!"

Mona nodded, watching June lying on her back with her legs slightly parted. That caused her gown to drop between her thighs, emphasizing her pubic mound.

"We went to Vegas a while back and got a little crazy. It changed our lives!"

June raised on one elbow and turned toward Mona. She shielded her eyes against the morning sun. Mona was backlit, causing her peignoir to be almost transparent. She fancied that she could see the dark circle of Mona's aureole.

"I remember when you went. What did you guys do?"

Mona laughed, "You know what they say. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!"

As June raised on one elbow, shielding her eyes, Mona noted how the gown clung to June's large full hips. She recalled her grandmother called low-slung hips like June's "breeding hips."

"My, my, now that sounds intriguing. Give me a hint! Ed and I need some excitement in our relationship!"

Mona's full luscious lips fascinated June. They seemed made for kissing.

"Let's just say we expanded our views of what good sex is!" Mona laughed and turned to face June. "And I ain't saying more than that! Otherwise, you would think we are terrible people!"

"Here, give me that empty glass! Maybe if I ply you with alcohol, you'll open up!"

Chuckling to herself about her double entendre, June swung her legs onto the deck, stood, and stumbled as she reached for Mona's glass. Her hand brushed against Mona's breasts.

"Oops! Sorry, Hon!" June took Mona's glass and made the few steps to the bar.

Lord, her breasts are firm, she thought.

Mona watched June speculatively as she went to the bar to fix more mimosas.

Did she feel me up?

Mona let her hand stray to her breasts. She lightly touched her nipples. They were hard as rocks.

Mona stood and started for the living area. "June, while you are fixing the drinks, I'm going to change into my swimsuit. This gown is getting hot!"

"I have an idea if you want to get a little wicked!"

"Oh! Well, I'm probably up for it if it doesn't involve corporal punishment or doing bodily harm," Mona said devilishly!

June was shocked at the idea she just had. And she was not drunk! Oh well! In for a penny, in for a pound.

"Hang the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door and turn on the privacy lock. Let's sunbathe naked!"

"Really, June? You don't want to see this old wrinkled body!"

"Bullshit! I've seen you in a bikini. You don't have anything to be ashamed of!"

"At 47, I have no illusions about my body. But ok!" Mona grabbed her peignoir by the hem and pulled it over her head. "Well! What do you think? Put it back on?"

June froze as she watched Mona's playful models' pose.

Mona turned slightly sideways, one leg in front of the other. The gown puddled on the floor from one hand while the other was on her full hips; her head was slightly upturned. The sun seemed to caress her dark mocha chocolate skin. June stood with her mouth gaped open, beholding her neighbor nude for the first time. Her nipples were hard and round like purple grapes. June felt her pussy getting wet and her nipples hard.

"Mona, girl, you got the body of a 25-year-old! I'll bet Cleo can't keep his hands off you!"

Mona laughed and pointed at June. "Come on! Your turn! Show me the goodies!"

June blushed furiously. Sunbathing nude was probably a bad idea. She was enjoying seeing Mona naked, and that was bringing back long-suppressed memories. Still!

"Ok, ok, I don't know why I suggested this. I'm going to look like a pale pear!"

June pulled her gown over her head and tossed it on the barstool. She held her arms out to the side, bent at the elbow, and palms up.

"Well?"

"Yummy! Now pirouette so I can see all of that sista ass!"

"Sista ass! Get serious! My ass will never look as good as yours!"

Mona unconsciously licked her lips. June was deliciously wide-hipped. An image of kissing that magnificent ass flashed through her head. Careful, girl, this is a neighbor.

"First, you put the sign out and put the privacy lock on! I'd be mortified if someone saw this beat up old body!"

Mona ran lightly through the suite to the door. She retrieved the sign from the doorknob. Opening the door slowly, she first stuck her head through the partially open door. She glanced up and down the corridor and saw no one. She glanced back and saw June watching her with an odd look on her face. Slowly Mona straightened, looked at June, and smiled broadly. Then she stepped nude into the hallway.

June gasped as Mona disappeared into the hall. Quickly she covered the space from the bar to the door. There stood her friend, naked as a jaybird smiling broadly.

Mona bent at the waist, reached out, and placed the sign on the door handle. Then she casually walked back into the suite, brushing past June. As Mona moved past her, June picked up the faint aroma of Mona's arousal. She also noticed that she had broken out in a light sweat.

"Oh my god, that was such a rush," Mona tittered.

June touched Mona lightly on the shoulder. "Have you lost your mind? What if someone saw you?" She could feel Mona's skin shivering.

Mona rested her hand on June's shoulder, still warm from the sun. "Girl, it was a crazy impulse! I don't know why I did it!"

"Mona, that was so daring! I could never do anything like that! What if our cabin boy was out there?"

"Now that would have been interesting," Mona laughed!

The hand on June's shoulder dropped to her waist, embracing her as she ushered June toward the bar after closing the door.

The two friends walked back to the bar with Mona's arm familiarly around June's waist, her hand resting on her hip.

For her part, June also let her arm encircle her neighbor's waist. Giggling like schoolgirls, they retrieved their flutes of mimosa from the bar. They dropped their arms, and June preceded Mona as they walked toward the balcony.

Mona watched June's large soft behind sway and jiggle. On an impulse, she slapped her smartly on her ass. June squealed and jumped, sloshing mimosa over the edge of the glass and on her hands and breasts.

"Ramona Carter! You stop that!" June set the glass on the coffee table in the living area. She placed both hands on her ass and rubbed it vigorously.

Mona moved past June with one hand raised and the other clutching her flute of mimosa.

"I'm sorry! I seemed to be full of kinky impulses today!"

As the last word left her mouth, June retaliated with a whack to Mona's ass.

Mona started, spilling fully half of her glass on her breasts and thighs.

"Alright," she giggled breathlessly, "now we are even, but we spilled most of our drinks."

"No problem! I made a pitcher. Come on, I'll get us some napkins to clean up and refill our glasses."

Chapter 13

Privately, her behavior stunned Mona. Hell, she thought, I only had one mimosa, and I'm giddy as a schoolgirl.

Maybe it's the relaxed cruise atmosphere or the fact she was naked. For some reason, Mona felt a heightened awareness of her body. She could feel the orange juice sliding slowly down her body.

There was a slight sting as it moved across her nipple. As she took the proffered napkins from June, she thought about taking a shower but decided to wait.

She noticed June watching her with an odd smile as she dabbed at her breasts with the damp towel. On impulse, she took her breast in her hand, leaned her head down, and licked the spill from her tit.

"Now THAT is something I'll never be able to do," June said, cupping her much smaller breast in her hand, "I'd need a neck like a giraffe!"

Caught up in the otherworldly reality of the sea, the ship, and being naked in the open air, Mona said, "Look, anytime you want to lick a nipple, you can lick one of these big suckers!"

June's eyes widened at her neighbor's suggestion. She knew it was in jest, but it only added to the otherworldly feel of the day. Her eyes roamed from Mona's long black hair dreadlocks to her dark brown almond-shaped eyes. She noted the fullness of her lips and the long aquiline neck. Then those breasts, those breasts that hung like huge brown melons with their ebony nipples.

She fantasized about how it would feel to kiss each of those rigid buttons, how it would feel to have her face buried between those large full thighs.

"Earth to June!" Mona laughed. "Where you at, girl?"

"I...I'm...uh sorry! I was just wondering what Ed was doing?"

"Girl, don't be worried about your man! He got my man, yours, Bill, and two women for chaperones. He in good hands."

The women took their flutes and sat on the divan on the balcony.

"Okay! Give," June ordered, "I want all of the salacious details of your Vegas rebirth!"

"Uh, I don't know!"

"Come on, Mona, you wouldn't have mentioned it if you didn't want to talk about it."

"Well, okay, but you swear you won't tell!"

"I swear, I swear! Give, damn it!"

Mona related their meeting with Ann and Carl. About how they had visited the adult club. She went on to tell about Cleotha licking her in the cab while Ann and the driver watched. She finished by going into detail about the 3some with Ann and how Cleo watched them make love.

As Mona related her story, she noticed June's eyes close, and she began to squirm. Her nipples grew from little pebbles sitting on the cone of June's breast to rigid peaks. Mona leaned over and blew lightly on June's sensitive nipples.

"OH," June exclaimed as her eyes popped open. Her eyes widened as Mona transferred her attention to her other nipple blowing her hot breath on it. June felt the warmth of Mona's breath suffuse her breasts.

Mona leaned back and smiled at June. "Sorry, I couldn't resist! They looked so inviting!"

June smiled, leaned over, and traced the outline of Mona's nipple with her finger. She took it between her thumb and forefinger and rolled it back and forth.

"Turnabout is fair play,"' she breathed.

Mona sucked in a sibilant breath, looking at June through hooded eyes. Slowly she leaned over, and her lips lightly touch June's. June's lips were soft, plaint, tasting faintly of orange juice from the mimosas

June's tongue flicked out, tracing the outline of Mona's lips. Then she probed gently, slipping her tongue into Mona's mouth. The tips of their tongues touched.

June's hand slid from Mona's nipple to the curve of her breast. Her fingertips brushed softly around the curve of Mona's large breasts. Her hand slipped under Mona's breasts and slowly lifted it.

"Yours is much bigger than mine," June said.

"Well, you know what they say,"' Mona replied breathily.

"Mmmm, yes, I do!" June leaned forward, cupping Mona's breast, and kissed her hard nipple.

"OOOOO," that feels good!"

As she spoke, Mona lay her hand lightly on June's waist. Her skin felt smooth and warm. Using just her fingertips, she moved down from June's waist across the curve of her ample ass until she held one warm cheek in her hand. She squeezed lightly.

June moaned when Mona placed her free hand on her belly and pushed her on her back. As her hands traced the outline of June's breasts, Mona kissed June's chin. Then she moved down and kissed the hollow just under her chin.

"What are we doing," June moaned, "what are we doing?"

Mona placed one finger on June's mouth. "SHHHHH!" she whispered. Mona ran her tongue over June's mommy pooch, teasing her navel with the tip of her tongue

"How does that feel," Mona breathed?

"Mmmm, I'm going to give you about an hour to stop that," June giggled.

"Only an hour?" Mona's voice was muffled as she kissed June's Mons.

June opened her legs as Mona shifted to her knees between June's legs. She traced the outline of her vulva with her finger then slid the tip of one finger up the outside of June's vagina.

"Mmm, the way your pussy lips flare out, they look like the petals of a rose."

Moan sniffed delicately, inhaling June's aroma. She looked over the pooch of her belly at June.

"But you definitely don't smell like a rose!"

June playfully slapped her neighbor's hand. "You'd smell randy too if I were between your legs!"

"Move over!" Mona stood over her friend and lightly pushed at her shoulder, wanting her to move over on her lounger.

June sat up and wrapped her arms around Mona's bubble butt, pulled her to her, and kissed her sex. Mona's leg parted to let June's tongue enter her honey hole. June's tongue slid up and down Mona's swollen glistening pussy lips. She forced her tongue between Mona's cunt lips, licking up and down, flicking lightly at her clit on the upstroke.

"Fuck, that feels good!"

"You taste amazing, Baby!"

Mona groaned loudly when June leaned back.

"I love the way your dark skin turns pink inside," June said." It's like opening a present and finding a gift inside!" June patted Mona's swollen clit causing Mona's knees to buckle.

"Move over," Mona said again. June slid over, and Mona lay down next to her head to toe.

The women turned on their side and raised one knee. The sounds of moans, groans, and wet slurping filled the air as they feasted on each other's pussies. Mona came first, oozing a fragrant, thick cream that coated her pussy. Even as June hungrily licked it up, her orgasm overtook her as she squirted a milky white creamy liquid into Mona's open mouth. They collapsed their heads between each other's thighs.

. "Want to try something," June smiled, rising on one elbow.

"You mean something other than licking each other's pussy on the open deck of a cruise ship?"

"You are sooo silly!" June turned and slipped one of her legs under Mona's. Then she scooted down until their pussies touched.

"Mmmm, I've heard about this! What's it called?"

"Tribbing," June said as she grabbed Mona's other leg and held it as she rubbed her pussy against Mona's pussy.

"Oh my fucking God! That feels incredible." Mona scooted up, increasing the pressure of her pussy on June's.

"Oh Jesus! It's been so long!"

For several minutes the two neighbors were lost in the lustful sensations coursing through their bodies as their pussy lips spread and their juices blended. Their breathing was harsh, sibilant.

"Fuck June! I'm cumming!"

"Me too, baby! Me too!"

Their thrusting became frenetic as they squirted, lubricating their love holes even more and accentuating the sensations,

June recovered first. She smiled down at her exhausted neighbor. "Shower first or drink first?"

"Let's shower first. And while we're showering, you can tell me where you learn that about Tribbing. Then go up on deck and get a sandwich!"

"Oh, so you are still hungry," June said with a devilish smile

"Hussy!" Mona laughed, smacking her friend's butt.