The Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat down at my desk chair and I fired everything up. I said, "Remember what you said about work? About me not getting weird about anything, and keeping this just between us? You gotta promise me that same thing, about seeing this. If you...ever see these people, you gotta be totally cool. They can't know you've seen this."

"You know I won't say anything," she said.

I shook my head and I marveled at the power of sex. It made me do crazy, inappropriate things, time and time again. I scrolled through the 'Lori and Rob' files and I clicked on one of the wardrobe tests, the one with Lori in the satin slip with the low V neck and the spaghetti straps, when she was emerging from the side yard shrubbery in the dark.

"I knew it was her," Christy said, standing right behind me. She put her hands on my shoulders and I almost melted.

"This was just a wardrobe test, to check lighting and stuff," I said. "This was the first night."

We watched as Lori descended the steps into the pool, fighting to keep the floating hem of her slip down, and then she went under water and came up, ever so slowly, with the satin plastered to her tits and big nipples

"Oh my God!" Christy said. "Those are Playboy tits!"

"They're kind of awesome, right?"

"Jesus!" she said. "You're not gonna like mine. I don't have...any of that."

"Yeah I will," I said. Feeling bold, I added, "Show me."

"Okay, but...you already know I'm small, and...I'm not super nippley like that. My mom isn't either."

"That's good to know," I said, spinning the other way around in my chair so I could see her.

Christy giggled. "She'd kill me if she knew I just told you that."

"Show me," I repeated. Christy looked happy with my assertiveness; she had a different kind of look on her face than I'd seen. Maybe it was part of the 'older man' thing. Maybe it was a 'daddy' thing, or a 'my friend's dad' thing.

Or maybe it was magic, part of a sudden blur of temporal reality that broke the space/time continuum. I felt like we were suddenly floating weightless in the dream of it. Christy's clothes seemed to vanish in an instant, leaving her naked but for her panties. She straddled me on my desk chair, kissing me with an open, hungry mouth, and then she thrust her petite but flawless tits toward me and guided my newly wet lips to them. She moaned when she felt my mouth there, and her gyrating hips rubbed her panty-covered crotch against the hard lump in my pants. Her soft moan was as beautiful a sound as anything I could imagine.

"I should warn you," she said, already breathless. "I haven't had any in a while. I might be...enthusiastic."

Like a true geek I kept one hand and my mouth on her, and with the other hand I clicked on another file on my computer. It was random because I was too busy to look. Lori And Rob's sixty-nine scene started playing, and on my big monitor it looked like a cinema-scope movie with crystal clear full-range sound. I was lost in Christy's tits when she made a few comments...

"Oh my God! He's super handsome!" And, "God, she's got an ass, doesn't she!" And, "Oh my God!"

And then, on the big monitor just two feet away from us, Lori had an orgasm, a beautiful one, the Lori kind, and then she went crazy on Rob's big cock, deep-throating it over and over like a wild woman. Christy was sitting quietly in my lap, mesmerized. And then she was kissing me, intensely, trying to stick her tongue down my throat. She was crazy horny, and it was awesome.

"Let's fuck," she said, mincing no words. "Do you have condoms? I brought some nice super thin ones if you want."

I nodded, and then time blurred again and my cock was inside her, doggy style on my bed. Thank God the memory of burying my cock in her that way isn't a blur. It was my first time that way, doggy style, and watching and feeling my cock disappear into Christy's pussy was every bit as awesome as I'd hoped it would be. She was so different than Lori — different noises, different breathing, different shapes and sizes of every bit of her that I could see and touch. Christy's a thin girl. When she first started at the station I heard someone speculate that she might be anorexic, but after we got to know her it was clear she's just thin. Leggy, and small waisted. A real bean pole, but cute as all get out, with dark hair and big eyes and an easy smile. Twenty-three years old, she'd been at the station for two years if you count her college internship. Her adorable little ass is spoken of with reverence by all the guys at work who speak of such things, and I had the naked perfection of it in my hands, and my cock was having a freaking riot inside her tight little pussy. I was amazed that I held on as long as I did, my stamina probably due to the extraordinary amount of masturbation I'd done in the last week or two. I actually fucked her long enough and well enough to give her the orgasm that she craved, something I was afraid I wouldn't be able to do. I had a spine-tingling orgasm too, of course, and the fancy little condom did its job, intercepting all my warm cum.

"Okay, this is gonna be fun," Christy said, rolling onto her back with a satisfied, happy look on her face. "Sorry about the condom, but...we kinda have to."

"Oh, I know," I said, caressing her warm skin as I lay next to her.

"Not for oral though. You wanna do...what they were doing?" she asked, gesturing at the monitor's blank screen.

"Of course," I said, smiling.

Christy flattened me, pulled the sloppy condom off of my happy cock, and mounted me for some sixty-nine. It was another dream come true. My first sixty-nine! After looking close-up at the beauty of her pussy and her petite little ass, I mouthed anything and everything, and Christy whimpered and giggled her happiness. I felt her mouth take my half-hard cock and I moaned right into her slippery little pussy.

"I don't like the taste those condoms leave on you," she said. She was off of me, turning around, and she mounted me cowgirl style. "Are you hard enough to get it in me?" she asked. "I just want to clean off that taste."

I lined things up and she lowered herself onto me, moaning with a giggle behind it. "God that feels good," she said. "We fit, right?"

She smiled and I smiled. We did fit, and yes, it absolutely felt glorious enough to tell God about it. I was fully hard again, bareback in Christy Gethlowe's tight little pussy! Did you hear that, God? Me! Evan Puzman!

I could tell that she, too, liked the feel of it, because her eyes closed and she started to fuck me, but her mission for some sixty-nine was incomplete, so she lifted herself off of my happy cock again, spinning around and landing back on top of me, with her cute as a button little ass right there in my face and her slender thighs right there to hold and wrap my arms around. I guess she liked the flavor of her pussy better than the flavor of a condom because she went a little wild on my cock. And I, of course, went a little wild on her pussy. And it did in fact taste fantastic. Sweet almost. The nectar of a woman flower. It was a drug in sweet syrup form, and it blurred time again, but even under the influence of it I knew that sixty-nine on a weekday afternoon was the best thing humanity had ever invented. Christy came twice that way, with her slender thighs trembling in my arms, and she made me cum again, too, which surprised me, her hungry mouth eking out a little more of my cream. She licked it up and seemed to really like it. We both savored each other's sex for a while, with quiet licks and gentle kisses, and then she rolled off of me. Both of us were on our backs on the bed, head to foot and foot to head.

"I have friends who would say this is totally nuts," she said, "but that was fun. I needed it. You too?"

"Totally," I said. It was a bit of a lie, because my sexlife was crazy full all of a sudden, in all kinds of different ways, but my need for a mind-melting fuck in a brand new position and an extra sweet first-time sixty-nine was no lie at all. And to do it in such a no-strings way, with News Channel Ten's cutest young star reporter, was just mindblowing.

"We should talk about how we're doing this, Evan," she said, staring at the ceiling. "You sort of know how it works, right? I mean, I might be dating, you might be dating, and what we're doing needs to stay clear of work. I don't even want to talk about it when we're there. Only if we're out on an assignment together alone or something, okay?"

"Perfect."

Christy propped herself up on her elbows and looked at me. She was smiling. "You're really easygoing, aren't you."

"Aren't you? "

"Sometimes," she said, "but my career makes me nervous. One big slip-up and you're fucked. That's why I want us to be careful. It's nothing personal. I like hanging out with you."

"You're hanging out pretty good," I said, up on my elbows, looking at her sexy little tits.

She smiled. "I warned you. Tiny titties and little nips."

"Every bit as sexy as I imagined when I mentally undressed you every day for the past two years."

Her eyes widened and she smiled brighter. "You did? "

"Of course. I always thought you were the cutest."

"Wow. That's...nice. You're not so bad yourself. You should have told me you fuck good." She looked around at my geekazoid bedroom, with wires running every which-way and computer parts overflowing from boxes. "I should probably go, I've got stuff to do today," she said. "We should do this once a week at least, right?"

I smiled. "At least."

She got up and started dressing, a bra and panties first, the bra slightly padded, making her look a little bigger. She wiggled into her jeans, tight ones that showed off those amazing slender legs.

I said, "One of these times I want to undress you."

"Really? Yeah, okay. That's hot. You wanna do it when I'm in my work clothes? With the hair and everything?"

"Yes please," I said. "And also when you're in these clothes."

Christy smiled brightly, like a little kid at Christmas.

When Christy left, Lori wasn't out by the pool. It was dinner time, so she was probably inside fixing a meal, or out at a restaurant with Robert. I microwaved a burrito and shoveled it into my mouth while I worked at the computer, editing files from the weekend. It disappointed me to think it, but I decided that two more nights with Rob and Lori, or maybe one more longer session, would give me all I'd need to piece together a very hot movie. Maybe I could milk it and shoot some different close-up angles, but I didn't want to overstay my welcome. I was sure they were anxious to have their bedroom back to normal.

And then I opened the footsie file, the scene with my cum all over Lori's pretty little foot, and those memories flooded back to me. My morning and afternoon with Christy had sidetracked my one-track mind, but oh my God, what was I into with Rob and Lori? Things were definitely escalating, night by night.

Work that week was different. I was distracted, but I got things done. I spent a few days in one of the editing rooms working on a 'special feature' segment that was to air later in the week, and that meant Christy was paired up with another videographer for her daily reporting. It was probably just as well. I was trying to not fall in love with her and mess things up, and I knew it wasn't going to be easy. She made it clear that a friends with benefits relationship has to stay casual.

I was glad when Friday rolled around. Another evening with Lori and Rob. It was a perfect night for the pool; warm and humid, like a southern night. I wandered over in my bathing suit, the way we'd gotten used to.

"Hi Evan," Lori said. "How was your week?"

"Work was kind of a drag. Stuck in an editing room. It's over, though; next week should be better."

"I saw a celebrity in your yard Monday," she said.

Rob walked out of the house with a drink for me, jumping right into the conversation. "Yeah, Lori mentioned it," he said. "Christy Gethlowe."

"Rob thinks she's cute," Lori said.

"We work together a lot," I said. "I'm usually the one behind the camera when you see her on-air."

"So? Is she just as cute in person?" Lori asked.

I nodded.

"What's that look in your eye?" she asked. "Do you have a thing for her?"

I shrugged and didn't make eye contact. "I mean, what guy wouldn't, but..."

Lori smiled at my pitiful attempt at hiding the truth. She made me tell her all about Christy, and of course the talk turned sexual. The drink Rob had made for me was crazy strong and it went right to my head, and before I knew it I was telling her and Rob all about the wild friends-with-benefits afternoon, the things Christy and I had done, and all the firsts that had been chalked up on my sexual scorecard. They were things I shouldn't have told, but I told them. Lori said she was happy for me, but there was something else in her voice, something different in the look in her eyes. I was just starting to put two and two together when she said it, surprising me...

"I know as a married woman I shouldn't say this, but...I've got to admit I'm disappointed. I wanted to be your first. Rob and I talked about it. We've been watching some porn, and...I want to give you a blowjob while he fucks me. I thought it would be your first and it would be amazing, for all of us."

I was stunned, but then again, I wasn't. "You guys...want that?" I said. "Rob?"

"Yeah, brother," he said. "We're all in if you are."

"Yeah! I mean, why would I not? And it will be a first. Sixty-nine with Christy wasn't really a blowjob, right? It's different. And, a threeway, that's totally different, and..."

"Slow down. Take a breath," Lori said, happy that I was excited. "What I'm saying is just the oral part of a threeway." She glanced at Rob like maybe there was more in negotiation, or maybe I just saw it that way because I had hopes and dreams of being fully involved with her.

"Oh, yeah, no, I know that," I said, realizing I was spewing words as fast as my heart was beating. "I'll...I'll...do...whatever you want."

Lori smiled. She looked to Rob to do the explaining. "We had a feeling you would," he said, "but we don't want to take advantage of the situation. Think about it before you answer, because we want it to be on camera. Part of our movie."

"I'm re-thinking it, now that you're in a relationship with Christie," Lori said. "Maybe it's...not the best idea."

She sounded, and looked, disappointed. I assured her that Christy was the one who said we'd both be dating on our own; my new relationship with her was strictly a casual friends with benefits thing.

"That's...hard to wrap my head around," Lori said. "I guess I'm old fashioned."

Rob flashed her a smirking smile and said, "Your bedroom doesn't look old fashioned, with all those lights and cables and microphones everywhere."

Lori chuckled and looked embarrassed. "No, it doesn't. I had a friend over Wednesday and I was scared she was going to go in there and see everything."

"You weren't scared," Rob said, shaking his head. "I'll bet you were wishing she did."

"Why do you say that?"

"Because I think you're proud of this, and I know you think they're a sexy couple. I get it. I kind of wish they knew, too."

"You do? "

Rob shrugged his shoulders.

"Oh, no, this needs more than a shrug," Lori said, smirking. "Explain."

"Hey, I'm just a guy. I want all sexy girls to think I'm sexy. It probably works the same with you girls, too, right?"

"You're always so logical," Lori said, pausing to think about the truth of Rob's words. "So we should just tell them? Tell them that we made a super hot porn with a professional crew?"

"It'd make a hell of a dinner conversation, wouldn't it?" Rob said. "Would you tell them about Evan?"

"That's up to him," Lori said, turning her eyes on me. "Ev, honey, do you mind people knowing about your new hobby? You could make a little business out of it. You could charge good money for this kind of a production, right?"

I couldn't think of a single thing to say. It was a crazy, insane idea, and yet...in my dumbfounded silence my mind was alive with it. Me, a part-time porn producer, making private movies for everyday couples. I'd get friendly waves on neighborhood streets from women I'd seen naked, women I'd seen horny, women I'd seen with a cock in them.

"It's a hell of an idea," Rob said. "You're the perfect man for it, Ev. Let me know if you need an assistant—I'm free most evenings."

Lori slapped him on the shoulder and he laughed, and I laughed, and Lori laughed. The absurdity of the idea was clear, but I couldn't help wondering — were there any other couples like Lori and Rob in West End Heights? It's a good sized suburb; lots of nice, older houses; lots of empty nests.

The idea was too much for me. My mind was overheating. I was muddled, and needed to get back to reality, even though, ironically, the very thing we were talking about was reality. "We can finish up shooting your movie this weekend if you guys have some time," I said.

"Ohhh," Lori said, sounding disappointed again. "Really?"

"Maybe one more double session upstairs," I said, "and don't forget we need to do the meet-and-greet scene with the blowjob out here in the pool. We were going to do that really late at night."

"Oh, fun," Lori said, smiling. "You know, I'm feeling better about that now. Maybe it doesn't have to be the wee hours of the morning. After midnight might be good enough."

"The weather's perfect for it tonight," I said. "Nice and warm. It's really muggy, too; that might give the light a nice quality."

"Don't forget, hun, the pool light has to be on," Rob said. "You're going to be stripped to your panties and I'll be just plain stripped."

"Oooo," she said, wiggling her shoulders. "I'm all tingly."

"See what you've done?" Rob said to me. "I'm married to a whole new woman."

"In the same beautiful body," I said. I let my eyes wander on her more than I would have a week ago, taking in her beautiful fleshy curves and the sexiness of another new bikini, a pink one with lots of strappy things going every which-way. It was another one with lots of bounce and no nipple control. I like that kind, and what a shame most women don't wear them.

The three of us swam, then we sat by the pool and talked for a while, drinking green appletinis, one of Lori's favorite drinks. Rob had made a pitcher of them, and then he made a second. And then, in one of those blurs of time that takes you by surprise, Lori and Rob were naked on their bed and she was fucking him cowgirl style. Down by the pool she'd realized that their hair was at the correct level of dampness for continuity in the movie, and WHAM, there we were, in the bedroom, with an orgasm rising in her and those big tits bouncing in a way I hadn't yet seen.

She was breaking the rule, looking at me again, so I pointed at my eyes and shook my head but she shook her head in defiance, smiling, and she laughed a little, and then she laughed right through the entirety of a tits-bouncing orgasm. It was stunningly beautiful, joyous and thrilling, and I was breathless from doing nothing but watching her. She sat on Rob with her hips moving slowly as she gathered her wits. She moaned softly and looked fuzzy of mind and said, "That's what a few good appletinis do to a girl." She lifted herself off of Rob, letting his big wet cock flop onto his belly. It looked like it was still fully hard.

"Did you cum, Rob?" I asked.

"No. I'm getting better at it."

"I want you to hold it, for the pool scene," I said. "I just had a vision of it. You're sitting on the pool's edge and Lori's blowing you, and you cum all over her face and she smiles and goes underwater to clean it off."

"You're a dirty boy," Lori said. "I love it." She was still a bit breathless from her big orgasm, and she'd turned a little bit shy again, especially when she asked me a question. "We noticed, when we were watching some porn, that cumming on faces seems to be a big thing. Has it always been? Do you like it?"

1...89101112...14