The Neighbors Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben's ego puffed up at the notion of copulating with a nervously struggling young lady.

"Now, now, it's not like you haven't done this before."

Her mumbled words took him by surprise.

"No, I haven't. You'll be my first."

"You're a virgin?"

Bobbi's eyes teared up and she nodded her response, her throat constricted by the reality of her circumstances. She wanted to get past her juvenile status but was anxious about the finality of the event.

"Please, I want to but don't make it hurt too much, okay?"

"It's okay, little one. I'll be gentle as I render you into a new young woman."

His arms tunneled beneath her torso and circled her body in a loose hug, holding her firmly, ready to affect more control should she renege her resolve at this late stage. She kept her hands between them, planted on his chest, attempting to control her situation.

He pressed his hips and his knob wedged into her warm moist pussy opening. Her hips shifted away and he hugged her tighter.

"Move your hands. I promised to be gentle."

She did and he pressed her modest boobs against his muscular chest, ready to assert his dominance. He could feel her bracing her lower body for the penile incursion, her arms now circling his neck to brace her upper body for her looming first real fuck.

Ben pushed gently but steadily and felt her wet warmth coat his cock as it sunk deeper into her vaginal channel. It bumped a barrier halfway in and he knew that he was at the virginal portal. She whimpered, feeling the pressure inside and anticipating the little burning sting her friends had described to her.

Drawing back an inch, he whispered his warning.

"This is it. Ready or not, here I come."

He felt her body stiffen; she drew in a deep breath and held it. He supported much of his weight on elbows and knees, his arms mashing her tits tighter. A pause for dramatic effect and determination before his hips suddenly slammed forward and he punched past her hymen, hearing her louder but still suppressed whimper of angst as he slid home.

Another pause to savor his erectile sensations and assess her emotions. Her breathing was quick but even and he took that for her tolerance of the fated deed.

"There... it's done. Now I'll show you the joy of fucking a real man."

He set a mild rhythm, slow long strokes that brushed his corona ring along her newly and fully accessible cunt. It felt good for him, her tightness cuddling his shuttling cock. She fell into a slower breathing pattern, a calmness that let him know she was faring well during her vaginal breaking in. He found ego boosting delight in possessing her exciting nubile body. His ardor grew and his strokes quickened. He was getting close to his peak and wanted the experience to be good for her as well.

At the ultimate moment, he found her lips and pressed them in a passionate kiss while his balls burst forth their multiple shots of manly treasure. On feeling the warm flow, Bobbi hugged him tighter and kissed him harder, celebrating the culmination of her first real fuck.

Calmness returned to Ben's body and mind. He lay atop her but remembered his bulk compared to hers and lifted off and rolled aside, taking her into a sidesaddle repose. His cock dwindled and fell out.

They stayed like that, embracing naked in bed, letting the post coital buzz float away, until noises in the house told of the other residents' return. They untangled slowly, a few more kisses of joy and re-dressed for descent to the main floor.

Barbara perceived their disheveled state and surmised that little strawberry blonde Bobbi had been sexually transformed. She smiled and nodded her post event acquiescence to Ben. He sheepishly nodded back, relieved at her lack of disapproval, and the household settled into preparing and enjoying the evening meal.

In the backyard, while grilling an early supper, Barbara found an opportune moment to draw Bobbi aside from the conversing girls and the man from next door.

"How was it, my precious little one? Did you enjoy your first real man?"

The petite redhead laid her head against Barbara's breasts. The matron's hands hugged her head, smoothed down her straight hair and planted a protective kiss atop her head. Bobbi's voice was low and calm.

"They said it would hurt but it didn't hurt that much."

"And later?"

Bobbi snuggled her cheek deeper into the woman's warm welcoming cleavage.

"It was very good. Mr. Ben was as gentle as he promised."

"Well then, the summer has a way to go. Let's use the time to get your sweet little body well attuned to making a man happy."

As the evening bled into night, Barbara caught Ben's notice and gave a wink and head bob towards the little redhead, who had joined her sisters in banter when Ben stepped away.

Ben approached the three chatting girls, quietly took Bobbi's hand and, saying goodnight to the smirking others, led the bashful new woman inside and up to her room. All the way, she trailed demurely behind, gaze downward.

The others' slumbers were disturbed several times during the night by male and female cries of ecstasy as Ben taught Bobbi what joys a man's cock could bring to a well-used pussy and she continued her carnal introductions to the pleasures of sexual intercourse.

----------

The Visitor: Buffy

In the morning, Ben crept out of bed, leaving the fucked out sleepy Bobbi to her rejuvenating slumbers. He descended to the kitchen for coffee and company, finding a stranger busily fussing with the breakfast preparations. Her back was to him and he saw her tight ass packed into a pair of PJ booty shorts and a cropped top tee.

"Good morning. I don't think we've met. I'm Ben, from next door."

The girl turned around and now Ben saw her round breasts packed into the stretched white tee with nice sized nipple shadows and pokie points.

"Good morning, yourself. I'm Buffy. I got in late last night. Would have slept better without all the growling and howling coming from Bobbi's room. Was that you?"

"Aww... probably."

"Oh, that's okay. Not like I haven't had my sleep disturbed by similar stuff."

Buffy held up a mug of coffee.

"How do you take it? Cream? Sugar? Black?"

"Black's fine for now."

Buffy handed it over and Ben joined her with her mug at the kitchen table. Soon, the coffee aroma drew the other occupants out of bed and into the kitchen. Each asked if Ben had met their friend Buffy, and satisfied that introduction had been made, brought their own bit of morning chit chat to the table.

Last to make her way to the gathering was little Bobbi, looking truly weary and disheveled. A tongue-in-cheek teasing of Ben and Bobbi ensued, to Bobbi's blushing self-consciousness and Ben's feeble, transparent attempts to show contrition.

Buffy picked up on the line of ribbing and mulled over how to enter into the bedmate round robin that was apparently taking place in the household. Ben left for his house next door to tidy up and recenter his attitude but returned later to join the growing group as they partied the day away at the pool.

He approached Barbara about an business conference the coming weekend in a regional city. Could Buffy go along as his companion for the event? It involved some lectures, daily group activities and a banquet dinner. He would gladly cover the cost of her wardrobe for the various occasions. Barbara said Buffy would be delighted, which struck Ben as strange since she didn't even ask Buffy if she was willing.

After Ben departed, Barbara briefed the girls and sent them on a shopping spree for Buffy's costumes.

That Friday night, the industry event kicked off with a cocktail reception. Buffy was the hit of party, snugly wrapped in a short sequined blue bodycon sheath, heels and fashionable face and hair. Her dress burst with cleavage, the fabric so thin and close that it was apparent he wore no bra or panties, just hose whose elastic lace top bands occasionally peeked beneath the short dress hem.

They filtered amongst his colleagues, Buffy on his arm or close by. He smelled her presence; he felt her thinly covered hips and breasts brush his body. The moves seemed inadvertent but frequent enough to raise his suspicions that she was encouraging his attentions with her subtle foreplay.

His friends could hardly be unaware of her behavior. He saw a leaned-in whisper between two men as they both stared at her. Even a few of the female companions, whether wives or girlfriends or mistresses, looked her way with jealous eyes as their men failed to suppress their looks of envy at the May December pairing.

Ben imagined the other men's thoughts: Buffy's nude soft breasts pressed underneath their sweaty chests, their cocks stroking deep in her cunt, her guttural moans and body writhing motions exciting their fervor as she hugged them in consuming passion. Ben felt an egotistical joy at knowing their thoughts were remote whimsies, whilst soon he expected to be fully immersed in a tangible enactment of their dreams.

Ben was fully aroused by evening's end and quick-stepped Buffy out of the hall, spiriting away his object of sexual desire to the envious stares of his compatriots.

The pair held hands on the ride up the elevator, turning once to share a kiss, their first intentional intimate touch since he had met her a few mornings ago. He looked her over in the mirrored door panels as the numbers counted up to their floor. He ogled the curvaceous form that would soon be his for the taking. The doors slid open and he pushed her out with a firm hand on her ass, guiding her down the hall at a quick pace, raring to get her inside and naked.

He thought back at how he had forgone the earlier possibility of fucking her bodacious body. She had showered and preened for the conference kickoff event, putting her nudity on display, tempting him to satisfy his masculine cravings. But he deferred then, and even earlier, during the day long car ride to get to the hotel. She had rubbed his inner leg and even hinted at a highway velocity cock sucking. But he held back every time, not wanting a quickie to be their first mating.

Now, as the evening wound down to its bedroom culmination, Ben was tumescent and ready to proceed when Buffy lowered his pants and exposed his cock. He unzipped her dress and peeled away the sexy covering. They took a pause for more kissing and each recalled memories of the long simmering build up to this event. Smoothly falling into bed, naturally cuddling, their hands caressed exposed skin everywhere, heating their passions beyond retreat.

It was time and he rolled Buffy's buxom body into missionary position. They wiggled into a saddled alignment and he drove his cock into a smooth penetration, finding her wet, warm and more than ready for his genital incursion. Hugging together closely, she rolled her hips to assist his long slow strokes. As he built up steam, she employed hip rolls and clenches to treat him to her ultimate stimulations.

He couldn't hold out any longer and peaked a strong orgasm, spewing a day long reserve of spunk deep inside his sexy travel companion. He mused later on her talents and realized they were probably not innate but learned, undoubtedly from lots of practice.

The sun shone brightly on the hotel pool the next day. Ben and Buffy had played earlier in a friendly badminton round robin tourney. They weren't the winning team but certainly the most entertaining. Buffy's shopping spree with her sisters had secured her a neat bikini, probably a size too small. Her tits bulged all around the cups and her round ass cheeks were nicely exposed by the camel-toed thong. Diving for the shuttlecock, her bobbing boobs and bouncy booty gave the spectating men dreams of where they wanted to shuttle their own cocks.

Now, later in the morning, Ben was thinking back on the game and had some cock shuttling fantasies of his own. He took Buffy's hand and led her stealthily to a quiet shrub shrouded alcove. There wasn't enough room for a full out fuck but, when he opened his shorts, she was uninhibited as she dropped to her knees and gave him the belated blowjob, the one he had vetoed during the long car ride to the hotel.

With Ben satiated for now, the travel companions spent the remaining afternoon pool lounging. Ben perused the booty buffet on display; his thoughts percolated as he refracted, viewing the expanses of wet skin and rounded curves of his gentlemen colleagues' own weekend dates.

That evening, the association held its annual banquet. The formal occasion entailed flirty party wear and fashionable accessory getups. Ben was feeling his verve, refracted and ready for some post shindig action with Buffy; especially considering the bodycon leggy and busty fit of her short form-tight dress. He spent some time in social banter with the other men and their ladies, briefly loosing track of Buffy in the milling crowd. He looked about and saw her at some distance, engaged in conversation with a pair of other couples.

But he was piqued by the way she put up with the handsy nature of the men's affability. One man was obviously staring at her near nipple-exposing billowed cleavage. The other had his hand on her butt, lightly tapping a finger on the sparkly cocktail dress stretched over her round ass, attracting attention and flaunting his uncouth public forwardness.

Ben's blood surged to his face, revealing his jealousy. Bobbi was his escorting young lady and not some bauble for others to toy with. He held his temper as he walked to her side. The gentleman acknowledged his presence and left off their lustful over friendly stances. With a few words of farewell, Ben took Buffy's hand and let her towards the exit.

As before, he perceived the stares of envy and admiration as they made their way out. Ben held her hand through the walk and elevator ride, silently fuming, whether his emotions reflected his colleagues' disrespect for him or Buffy's indifference of their impudence. He slammed the door behind them as they entered their suite.

Buffy hopped in her heels and turned quickly, surprised at the startling closure boom. She saw Ben's scowl and froze her stance. She stood fixed in place as he marched the few steps between them.

His hands gripped the sides of the dress bodice; she gave a frightened 'yip' as his hands ripped it open and down, popping her big tits into the subdued light in the room. He bent over and pushed the ragged fabrics further over her hips and into a shredded pool around her ankles.

She recovered barely enough for her heeled feet to paw out of the clothes pile. She had, as needed, shirked bra or panties to retain a smooth outline beneath the snug cocktail dress. Her shaved pussy was now exposed to his gawking view.

He paused momentarily to take in the sexy sight, his lust growing by the second. But only momentarily. She stood fretfully, watching him pop buttons, buckles and zippers until he was also completely naked. She saw him frowning, but his body perceptively vibrated with lustful excitement.

Pushing her brusquely on the bed, he hastily climbed aboard, grabbed her in a strong embrace and plunged his cock inside her cunt to the reverberation of her guttural 'ugh'. Not concerned with her condition, he rammed long mighty strokes. Each one gained another 'umph' as she acceded to his power over her.

He braced up on locked elbows, watching her fluidic tits sluice up and back with each deep hip driven thump. The sight boosted his ego, vouching for the power of his strokes. The brooding sex continued, stern and rough, a hard fuck to burn off his sulky temper, callously claiming this bitch's body to his personal pleasure.

Soon, he got his fill of watching her tits bounce to his hard beat. He lay his full weight on her, pressing her kinetic boobs to his chest, hugging her tight. His hips drove a staccato of pubic ridge smacks, building towards his ejaculation.

Which when it came, it came in a mighty rush as he bent his back, pressed as deep as he could go and spouted his wrathful load inside her.

He lay aside afterwards, refracting. 'God, that was so good!' he thought. So good that he claimed a few more forceful fucks through the remaining night.

----------

Back home, having delivered Buffy back to her cohorts, Ben stayed in his house, taking a needed break from his months-long sexual marathon. But the summer was far from over.

Two days later, he watched from his upstairs overview as the quartet of topless girls splashed and lounged in their pool. That evening, while watching more cable delivered pornography, his doorbell rang. He remembered earlier incidents and killed the video before opening his front door.

There was Bobbi, dressed in a schoolgirl uniform, her hair held aside from her face by barrettes.

"May I come in?"

Ben stepped aside and she made her way to the living room. Of course, they weren't strangers and when she sat on the sofa and patted the cushion next to her thigh, Ben fell into the routine. He restarted the porn and they watched a minute or two before it was forgotten, over ruled by their petting and undressing taking place in real life.

She rode his cock in cowgirl, the plaid skirt hiding the intimate genital connection as it flopped over her thighs and against his tummy. Her blouse was open and Ben licked, squeezed, twisted and toothed her dancing nipples. He spouted his spunk inside her as she mewed her contentment.

Calming from the ecstasy, Ben carried her upstairs and she stayed the night, thrilling him twice more by morning.

A pattern settled in. At eight o'clock each night, a different neighboring female rang his doorbell.

The outfits varied. Bobbi always arrived in schoolgirl motif: white blouse, plaid skirt, sometimes pigtails and bubblegum pops. Bianca dressed sporty: cutoff tees and jean shorts, or booty style jogging shorts and sneakers. Becca liked the preppy look: button up blouses and flared skirts, with heels. Buffy showed her best with skin tight fashion dresses and hair coiffed atop in sexy party style.

And Barbara, the mature lady, wore office wear: half unbuttoned blouses inside blazers that displayed braless cleavage above hip hugging pencil skirts or stretch pants.

Ben loved each outfit, undressing his babe-du-noir at whatever site in the house got their fancy and then fucking the naked beauty all night in his bed.

Except for Bobbi. The lithe little girl was so light he could fuck her standing up, bouncing her snug pussy on his cock as she hugged his waist with her hips and clung to her neck. The bedroom was never their first stop. Rather the living room, dining room, kitchen or hallway where he waddled around the house, hugging her groin connected bouncy nakedness as his cock plumbed her sweet pussy.

And he never slept alone nor with the same girl or woman two nights in a row. The older three sometimes sucked him off as well. But not Bobbi or Bianca, claiming they were not old enough yet to give him oral satisfactions.

August led to September and the autumn cool would bring a cooling to Ben's hot summer.

---------

Barbara Again

Fall arrived and sadly, the girls left, returning to their school. Ben was obliged and resigned to being solely comforted by the exclusive attentions of Barbara. It was a period of almost non-stop sex.

One night, they lay side by side on their backs in Ben's big bed, their heavy breathing almost abated to normality after their latest rambunctious bout of sex. Barbara's fingers tickled Ben's wasted penis; his own fingers rubbed little circles on her cum soaked pussy, leaking out his plentiful discharge. Her voice was low and downcast.

"I also have to go away for a while, back to work."

Ben heard the words and felt his own melancholy at the inevitable news; he had hoped it wouldn't happen.

"Can I visit you?"

"No, it's an elite educational academy and outside visitors are forbidden without special arrangements. I can't get that for you. Sorry."