The Neighbors Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She admitted that the girls were coeds where she was the housemother for a special educational facility. She was already late in returning and must leave tomorrow. Her fingers continued their light touch on his depleted manhood.

"I'll be back for Christmas. We'll have some time together then."

Renewed hope for Ben was reflected in renewed hardness under her digital care. She moved to roll against him as she sensed his rejuvenating penis. Her soft breasts pressed his body as she whispered a small dose of promise that might complete his arousal and get her the chance for a proper coital goodbye.

"And I'll bring along a different trio of coeds for you to enjoy."

Ben's cock quickly hardened, musing on near future prospects, only a few months away. And Barbara got her wish as he mounted her for a rowdy intimate farewell, or more honestly, a 'hope to see you again soon' fuck.