The Nerd Conquest Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CWNiess
CWNiess
116 Followers

Unfortunately for Mark, he didn't get much free time between classes. Instead, he had to wait until lunch before prying back into Janice's electronic life. Fortunately for him, by the time he sat down for his noon meal, he had access to everything. At some point that morning, Janice had logged into her cloud storage; she even opened a mobile security program for her phone.

Mark could hardly believe his luck. Not only would he be able to open Janice's cloud storage and email, but he also had remote access to her phone. Mark could open, change, or delete any files or messages on either device. He had complete control over all that was Janice: her emails and text messages, her files, her school assignments, and just about anything else he wanted. He could even get into her bank accounts if so desired.

"Look who flew the coop," Brooke joked as she sat down across from Mark.

Mark didn't appreciate Brooke's apparent reference to his most recent humiliation. "Hilarious," Mark responded hardly lifting his head from the computer screen. "You're just a barrel of laughs. Aren't you?"

"So?" Brooke queried impatiently. "Did you get it?"

"Get what?" Mark responded deviously.

"Now who's the comedian?" Brooke scoffed. "Come on. Did you get it?"

Mark smiled across the table at his co-conspirator. He nodded his head slowly.

"No way," Brooke returned. "You didn't."

"I did," Mark said. "I have access to everything."

"Everything?" said Brooke. She ran around the table plopping herself down next to Mark; she watched his screen intently as he showed off his handiwork. "Holy shit. We did it."

"We did it," Mark assured her with a grin.

"So let's end this," Brooke added. "Go ahead and delete everything."

Mark turned his chair toward Brooke's with a somber look. "I think we should wait."

Brooke was perplexed. "Why in hell would we wait? Janice could figure out that we hacked her computer any minute."

"She won't find out," Mark promised. He explained to Brooke how he wanted to hold off until after his evening with Alison. He said this would give him time to make sure they had all of the files. It would also make it less obvious who hacked Janice's computer.

"Why wait until after tomorrow night?" Brooke questioned once again. "We could delete everything in the morning or even tomorrow afternoon. Then you wouldn't have to...you know...spend Friday night with Alison."

Mark tried again to explain his logic. He wanted everything to appear like an accident. He argued that deleting the files right away would only put a target on his back. "I would much rather fade from their memory than start an all-out pissing match," Mark added. "Besides, it's not that long in the grand scheme of things. We need to do this right."

"I don't know," Brooke replied skeptically. "It almost sounds like you actually WANT to go through with Friday night's activities."

"That's crazy," Mark insisted. He lacked confidence in his own denial, but he wasn't about to communicate that to Brooke. "We have to do this right."

Reluctantly, Brooke agreed with Mark's plan. She only insisted that she be there personally when he deleted the files. "You may just want Janice to forget you," Brooke added. "I need to make sure she stays away from my family forever."

"That's fine," Mark agreed. "We'll give it a week or two then delete the files together. Besides, that'll give me more time to go through everything. Who knows what else she's mixed up in."

Brooke nodded. They would wait at least a week before making their move. She could keep an eye on Janice and would give Mark a heads up if Janice was about to fire off any more demands his way. Brooke would also try to spy out any offline copies of the damning videos.

By the time Mark deleted the files, Janice would hopefully have her sights set on some other victim. She would never know for certain that he had anything to do with the lost data. Considering all the lives she fucked up over the past few years, her suspect list would be extensive.

Chapter Five

Having spent most of the previous couple days scanning Janice's computer files, Mark didn't have much time to worry about his evening with Alison. Even so, the clock plotted against him ticking toward six forty-five on that Friday night. This would be the last time Mark would have to report to the study room and change into whatever outfit his host had prepared for him. He had a feeling Alison would make this last one count.

Brooke was already in the study room when Mark showed up about five minutes early. "Hey, Brooke," Mark said.

"Hey, you," Brooke answered with a friendly smile. She brushed her fingers through her short blonde hair and slid forward in her seat. "Ready for your final night?"

"I'm ready for all this to be over," Mark added.

"Me too," Brooke returned with a wink and another smile.

"Do you have my clothes?" Mark queried.

"Not yet," Brooke said. "I think Lucy's supposed to bring them."

"I guess I am a little early," Mark said taking a seat next to Brooke.

The bob-haired blonde looked incredulously at Mark. "What...What're you doing?"

"What?" Mark echoed. "I'm waiting for my clothes."

"Like that?" Brooke said extending her arm toward Mark.

"Like what?" Mark asked.

"Why aren't you naked yet?" Brooke asked. "You might as well get ready for Lucy. That way you'll be ready to get dressed as soon as she gets here."

Mark stared at Brooke. He had assumed that since they were working together since he was helping her steal video evidence against her father, she would show him some compassion. It didn't appear as though Janice or Lucy asked Brooke to make him strip in the first place. This was Brooke's call, her decision alone.

"Well," Brooke said. "We don't have all day."

Mark was pissed, but there really wasn't anything he could do. He couldn't risk screwing up his plan even though Brooke was channeling her own inner bitch. "Keep your eye on the prize," he thought to himself as he stood up and started removing his clothes. "It's not anything she hasn't seen before."

Brooke stared intently at Mark as he removed his clothing. She was acting as if she had no memory of how they were working together. She was enjoying his humiliation.

"What now?" Mark asked in an irritated tone after his clothes were properly folded and placed on the table beside Brooke. "Anything else?"

Brooke snickered at Mark's frustration. "Now we wait for Lucy," she offered.

Shaking his head, Mark went to sit back down in the chair.

"No," Brooke said. "Don't sit down yet."

Mark stepped away from the chair. He started to cover his dick with his hands but stopped short when Brooke shook her head in protest.

Brooke continued to stare at Mark's naked body as he stood awkwardly next to his orange chair. Mark couldn't do anything but wait on Lucy even though the clock on the wall was ticking dangerously close to seven o'clock.

With just minutes left before Mark was supposed to meet Alison, Lucy finally stepped into the study room. "Oh," she said about her naked ex-boyfriend. "Why aren't you dressed?"

Mark looked confused. "Don't you have my clothes?"

"Brooke," Lucy said. "I thought you had them."

"I do," Brooke replied stepping out of her seat. "We were just waiting for you." The blonde reached under her chair and pulled out a large plastic hanger bag. "We didn't want you to miss Mark's last wardrobe change." Brooke turned her attention to Mark with a devious smile. She handed him the bag and shot him another wink.

Mark ripped open the bag. As upset as he was with Brooke, he was equally surprised by what Alison wanted him to wear for the night. It was a freshly pressed tuxedo with a crisp white shirt and shiny black shoes. He was even provided with a black and white pair of boxer shorts. Alison was preparing him more for a formal than for a night of humiliation. He knew better than to expect an exciting night on the town.

"Better hurry up," Lucy said to Mark. "You're going to be late."

Mark rushed to put the suit on in front of the two girls. He really wanted to get Brooke alone so he could ask why she was fucking with him, but he was running out of time and had to get to Alison's room. His last night of servitude was about to begin.

As Mark finished dressing, Lucy stepped up to him and straightened his tie. "Too bad Janice couldn't be here for your last hurrah," she said. "You look quite handsome. Don't you?"

"Well, I better get going," Mark said stepping away from his redheaded ex-girlfriend. He didn't know how to respond to Lucy's kind words. At this moment, Mark felt nothing for Lucy. He didn't like her and wasn't attracted to her. At the same time, he didn't hate her. Mark just wanted his and Lucy's chapter to close once and for all.

Mark's dress shoes clacked against the tile floor as he stepped out of the study room leaving Lucy and Brooke behind.

It was a few seconds past seven o'clock when Mark knocked on Alison's door. His heart raced as he wondered what the same girl who was so cruel to him the previous Friday had planned for his night of service. The final mystery of his punishment was about to unfold in front of Mark.

"Don't you look dapper?" Alison said stepping out of the door. She was wearing a form-fitting red dress with a black belt and smelled of expensive perfume. Mark instantly recognized her sophisticated but subtle aroma; it was the same scent Lucy used to wear. Like Mark, Alison was ready for a formal night on the town.

Alison hooked her elbow toward Mark. She led him down the hallway and out of the dorm. As the couple passed through the lobby to the elevator, Mark took note of Lucy and Brooke leaning against the foyer wall. Brooke had her arm around his ex-girlfriend; both girls were smiling widely. It was as if they knew the details Alison's plans for the evening, the finer points that he was about to experience firsthand.

Alison escorted Mark out of the dormitory and to a large black limousine waiting by the main entrance. Once they were seated correctly, Alison asked Mark to pour a couple glasses of champagne.

"So where are we going?" Mark asked as he handed Alison a long-stemmed glass.

"You'll see," the brunette returned with a smile. "Just try to enjoy yourself."

Mark was confused. He envisioned a more painful beginning to his evening. He was not naive enough to think Alison was planning some expensive excursion; he wasn't complaining about the limo and champagne either.

After a short drive, the black limo pulled up to a luxury hotel located downtown by the river. As the driver opened the door for Alison and Mark, Alison instructed the chauffeur to meet them in front of the hotel at midnight sharp. This was meaningful to Mark since his night was supposed to end at midnight. Whatever Alison had planned, it would all take place at the hotel.

Alison led Mark to a large ballroom; there was a band playing, servers with fancy food and drinks, and a three-tiered chocolate fountain. The party area was laid out with a large dance floor surrounded by rows of round tables.

"Alison," another tall brunette girl said as she approached Mark and his date. "You made it." The girl was wearing a bright blue low-cut dress with metallic silver leaves around the neckline and shoulders. The dress was perfectly accessorized by long blue gloves and shiny silver shoes. Her lack of a belt allowed the dress to flow naturally over her curves.

"Hey, Stacy," Alison said. "This is my date, Mark."

Mark shook Stacy's hand and exchanged pleasantries. Alison never explained who Stacy was, how the two girls knew each other, or what the hell they were all doing in the ballroom.

Alison took the next half hour or so introducing Mark to several more of her girlfriends, each one more beautiful than the previous. While the room was filled with couples, none of Alison's friends had dates. How would so many incredible looking women be at such a formal event without escorts? Any one of the girls could sign up multiple guys at a moment's notice.

After making introductions, Alison directed Mark to a table where they would sit with several her female friends. Rather than taking a seat herself, she told Mark to save her place while she socialized with the other girls.

Mark sat alone at the table for almost half an hour. He wondered if Alison was using his night of service to ensure nobody would take her seat. While that sounded like a waste of power, he was more than happy hanging out at the table and watching the clock wind down to midnight. When the clock hit twelve, after all, his punishment for spying on Lucy would be over. He would finally be a free man.

Mark's time alone ended when Stacy, the first girl Alison introduced him to, sat next to him. "So how do you know Alison?" she asked.

Mark's brain raced as he tried to summon an acceptable answer. "I'm...I'm a friend from school," he said; it was the best he could offer.

Stacy took a few minutes asking Mark about his major and what he was going to do after graduation. Stacy seemed nice, but Mark still didn't understand what was going on. Was she really just here for small talk?

"So what's the party for, anyway?" Mark finally asked Stacy.

"I have no idea," Stacy responded with a smile. "I guess it's some sort of company get-together or something."

"You don't know?"

"Hell no," Stacy responded. "This is just something we do. It's not like anyone's going to kick a group of hot babes out of their party. Is it?"

This was crazy. The girls were actually crashing someone else's event. This is what Alison was using her night with Mark for? He was helping her crash a fancy get-together and score some free food.

"That is so cool," Mark said to Stacy. He was as confused as he was impressed.

"I'm glad you like it," Stacy said. She rested her hand on Mark's forearm. "Are you ready?"

"Am I ready?" Mark asked. "For what?"

"You don't know?" Stacy asked. She turned her head sideways in a failed attempt to keep a straight face.

"Know what?" Mark pleaded. "What should I be ready for?"

"Got to hand it to Alison," Stacy said with a grin. "Follow me." Without further explanation, the brunette stood up from the table and started walking away from Mark toward the ballroom's main entrance.

Mark followed behind Stacy. He couldn't help but notice her blue dress conforming perfectly to her ass as her stride moved back and forth. He wondered where she was leading him and what she would ask him to do. Even absent his subservient position, he likely would have followed her anywhere. He was both fearful and excited about what the evening might have store.

Either out of courtesy or because she noticed Mark checking her out, Stacy stopped for a minute to let him catch up. As Alison did earlier, Stacy hooked her arm inviting him to hold on. Casually, she led him out of the conference room to the elevator then to a second-floor hotel room.

Once inside the room, she invited Mark to sit on the bed. "Get comfortable," Stacy said. "Go ahead and take that jacket off."

Mark did exactly as Stacy requested. He was careful not to wrinkle what he assumed was an expensive garment.

Stacy pulled a paper bag from the nightstand and sat down next to Mark. "I'm going to walk you through what you need to do," she said. "It's important that you listen carefully. Alison won't be happy if you're not ready for her."

"Ready?" Mark asked. "Ready for what?"

"Mark," Stacy said condescendingly. She rested her hand on his knee. "You need to listen. This is important. Okay?"

"Okay," Mark responded. "Sorry."

"That's all right," Stacy said plunging her hand into the brown bag. She pulled out a rubbery bulb-shaped object with a flat base. "Do you know what this is?" Stacy asked.

"I don't," Mark said. "Is it a dildo or something?"

Stacy chuckled. "No. It's not a dildo. It's a butt plug."

"A butt plug?" Mark queried. Worry filled his expression. He slid back on the bed as if the rubber device was somehow contagious.

"That's right," Stacy continued. She reached back into her bag and pulled out a tube of lubricant. "Make sure to lube it up really well before sticking it up your ass."

"You want that in my butt?" Mark asked. "Then what?"

"Then nothing," Stacy insisted. "You leave it in there until Alison tells you to take it out."

Mark took the blue object and the lube from Stacy. He had never even considered putting something like this inside himself before let alone leaving it there for an indeterminate timeframe. His trepidation only worsened, when he saw her reaching back into her paper bag. What could possibly be next?

As was the case with the butt plug, Mark had no idea what the next device Stacy pulled from her sack was. It was a small leather strap with a series of metal rings attached to it. He couldn't identify the object, but Mark figured it was somehow going to end up on his dick.

"Do you know how to put this on?" Stacy asked holding the chastity device in front of Mark.

"What is that?" Mark asked. "No. I don't know how to put that on."

"That's okay," Stacy said. "I'll show you. Go ahead and take off your pants."

By this point, Mark was hardly a stranger to stripping on command; even so, he was surprised by Stacy's request. He couldn't quite put a finger on it, but removing his pants for her was somehow different than his previous experiences. He had no idea who she was, and she knew little about him. At the same time, she was nonchalant about requesting the removal of his trousers. It was more like a doctor inspecting a patient than a sexual master making demands of her subject.

Mark stood up from the bed and slid the black tuxedo pants down his legs. Not even making an attempt at modesty, he immediately pushed his boxers down as well. After stepping free of the pants and underwear, he gently laid his clothing on the bed beside his jacket.

Stacy lifted the bottom of her dress up her legs enough to kneel down in front of Mark. She lifted the device to his mid-section as if she were a model showing off a game show prize.

Mark listened carefully to Stacy's instructions as to how the chastity device worked.

"You'll need to deal with the erection before putting this on," Stacy said with the slightest of smiles. "Take this big ring on the end here and slide it all the way down your dick then loop it behind your ball sack." She pressed the largest ring against the base of his penis for the purpose of illustration. "These other rings just wrap around your dick." She held his cock in her hand showing him precisely where each of the loops needed to go. "Got it?"

"Yeah," Mark said. He was embarrassed by his growing erection but wasn't about to call attention to himself. "I got it."

"Okay then," Stacy said placing the contraption on the bed beside Mark. "When you're all set, get dressed and meet us downstairs. I'll let you go ahead and get ready."

"Sure," Mark said. He sat on the bed and casually crossed his hands over his lap. "Uh, thanks."

"No problem," Stacy smiled. "I'll see you downstairs. Alison expects you back in the ballroom you by eight thirty."

Mark checked the time on the bedside alarm clock as Stacy stepped out of the room. He had more than thirty minutes before he had to meet Alison back at the party.

Mark spent most of his free time trying to figure out exactly how the device with the leather straps and metal loops would affect him. He remembered Stacy telling him that he should take care of his erection before putting the contraption on. Looking down at his hard dick, he decided to follow her advice.

Mark grabbed a few tissues from the bed stand and started stroking himself furiously. Less than a minute later, his erection problem was solved. After giving his penis a few minutes to relax, he carefully slid the largest loop down his stem and around his sack. Mark then moved the other loops along his dick and into their respective positions.

CWNiess
CWNiess
116 Followers
1...34567...9