The Nerd Conquest Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CWNiess
CWNiess
116 Followers

After an excruciating hour of waiting, Emily heard Mark walking down the hall toward his dorm room. Even though he didn't speak to anyone along the way, she was certain who the approaching individual was. She was thankful that she would finally get a better feel for what he would expect of her; at the same time, the idea of hearing his plan scared the shit out of her.

Emily stood to her feet by Mark's bed as she heard the door handle turning.

"Mark," Emily said as her host entered the room. "I'm so glad to see you."

"Really?" Mark retorted. "Why are you happy to see me?"

"Because," Emily sputtered nervously. "Because I...I just wanted to apologize to you."

"Apologize?" Mark said. He sat on the bed next to Emily and patted the mattress. "Have a seat. Why are you apologizing?"

"Because," Emily responded. She sat on the bed next to Mark resting her hand on his thigh. "I wasn't exactly kind to you when...Well, you know."

Mark looked down at Emily's hand suspiciously. He didn't say a word.

"I know this isn't the best time to do this," Emily inserted after a long pause. "But I really am sorry for everything. You have no reason to believe me, but it's true. I am sorry."

"I don't mean to be an ass," Mark responded. "It's just that it doesn't really matter whether you're sorry or not."

"It doesn't matter?" Emily asked. She pulled her hand from Mark's lap and slid back on his bed. "Why doesn't it matter?"

Mark turned on the mattress toward Emily; he grabbed her hand and gently placed it back on his lap. "Anyone can be sorry," he said coldly. "What I want to know is how you're going to make things right."

"Make things right?" Emily asked. "Of course, I'll make things right. What do you want me to do? Just tell me how I can make it right."

"Tell you?" Mark scoffed coldly. "Why don't you tell me? What are you going to do for me?"

Emily slid farther back on the mattress away from him. She really wanted him to just come out with it and tell her exactly what his demands were. Why was he playing this fucking game?

Mark smiled back at Emily without a word; he apparently enjoyed watching her squirm.

"Tell you what," Emily said. "Lay back for me a second." Emily crawled toward him pressing his body onto the bed. "I don't expect this to make us even," Emily added. "But it'll be a start."

Emily unbuckled Mark's belt and unzipped his pants. She then grabbed his waistband and pulled the khakis down his legs; she threw the trousers to the floor beside the bed.

Emily slid her fingernails gently up Mark's legs all the way to the bottom of his black briefs. She then gently rubbed a finger over his growing penis as his erection filled out his underwear.

Mark lifted his head and opened his mouth as if he was going to say something, but Emily gently pushed his head back to the pillow. "I'm taking care of everything tonight," Emily said as she dropped her face to his center.

Emily brushed her cheek against the mound in Mark's underwear as she scraped her nails gingerly around his stomach. Using her teeth, Emily gently gripped the sides of his rod through the covering. She then licked the bottom of his belly along the elastic waistband.

Mark reached down and hooked his thumbs into the sides of his underwear; Emily grabbed his hands from the underwear and gently moved them up to the bed posts. "I told you," she said. "I'm taking care of you tonight."

Emily immediately grabbed the sides of his underwear and pulled them down his thighs. Mark's dick sprung upward already pulsating with excitement. Emily rubbed his rod gently with the back of her hand then paused to pull his underwear down his legs.

Emily stepped off the mattress; she grabbed Mark's legs and pulled his feet to the bottom of the bed. She then crawled back on top of him and straddled his torso with her ass to his face.

With one hand, Emily cupped Mark's ball sack while she gently ran her other hand up and down his rod. Emily leaned forward and blew gently on the tip of his penis. She could tell that he was about to blow his load at any time, and she wanted to make his experience last as long as it possibly could.

Emily ran her hands down Mark's legs as she lifted her ass in the air over his head. She slowly dropped her snatch into his face. She could feel his warm breath against her pussy lips and the tip of his nose barely penetrating her ass crack.

Emily cupped Mark's balls with her left hand and pulled them toward her. She reached between his legs with her right hand and gently slid her middle finger up and down his crack then slowly working it into his anus. As Emily's finger inserted into his asshole, she felt his tongue plunging indiscriminately into her pussy lips.

As Emily continued to caress the pucker of Mark's asshole, she leaned forward wrapping her lips around the tip of his cock. Emily circled his tip with her tongue momentarily before plunging her mouth down his shaft. Emily took Mark's entire cock into her mouth and sucked as hard as she could. Emily could feel him squirming beneath her as he jammed his groin into her face. Emily could taste his pre-cum in her mouth, and she knew there was much more to follow.

Emily turned around across Mark's torso and leaned into his neck. She let her pussy bob over the top of his cock as she licked up the side of his cheek and nibbled on his ear. Emily wrapped her hands around his wrists extended over his head and jammed her tongue into his mouth and down his throat. She could taste her own cum in his mouth as she slid her dripping pussy down his cock. Her pussy contracted immediately squeezing hard against his dick pulling it deeper into her body.

Emily sat up on top of Mark and started bobbing her body up and down. Blood jetted down her spine to her pussy and adrenaline filled her body. "Ahhhh," she screamed as he thrust his hips in opposition to her movements. Just as she started to come herself, she felt Mark's semen filling her pussy. She had the best orgasm of her life, and there wasn't a close second.

After taking a minute or so to recover, Emily rolled off him and slid off the bed. She looked down at him as he crossed his arms over his forehead. His speechless expression beamed with satisfaction. There would be no further conversation about their arrangement. There was nothing left to say.

Emily grabbed a couple of folded white towels from the top of Mark's dresser. She carefully draped one over Mark's shrinking dick and clutched the other to her chest.

"Can I please have a towel for myself, Mr. Griffin?" Emily asked politely.

"Sure," Mark replied still barely able to get noise from his throat.

"Thank you," Emily responded as she wrapped the towel around her body. "Do you need anything else from me tonight?"

"No," Mark replied. "I'm good for now."

Emily leaned into Mark and kissed his cheek. "Thank you so much for helping me with my test score."

"Sure," Mark replied.

"From here on out, I'm available to you whenever you want me," Emily whispered into Mark's ear. "I'm going to come see you every night at seven. You can send me home or do whatever you want with me. Either way, I belong to you."

Mark slid up on his bed. Still in shock, he didn't say anything.

"Have a good night, Mr. Griffin," Emily said as she grabbed the door knob. "If it suits you, I would love some clothes for school tomorrow, but that's your decision."

"Sure," Mark replied. "Clothes for school. Tomorrow."

"Oh, Mr. Griffin," Emily said as she started to open the door. "There's one more thing."

"One more thing?" Mark asked. "What is it?"

"Janice," Emily responded. Draped only in her towel, she leaned expectantly on the doorframe.

"Janice?" Mark replied. "What about her?"

"She owes you," Emily said matter-of-factly. "It may take some time, but we'll set things right with her too. I'm going to help you."

Mark rolled onto his side. He stared affectionately at Emily. "You're going to help me?"

"That's right, Mr. Griffin," Emily said. "You're going to balance the scales, and I'm going to help you do it."

"Wow," Mark replied. He rubbed his face as if he couldn't believe what he was hearing. "Okay. I would like that."

"Good night, Mr. Griffin," Emily said. She blew him a final kiss then stepped out of his room and closed the door.

Mark stared up at the ceiling and thought about the past few weeks. "Good night, Emily."

###

CWNiess
CWNiess
116 Followers
1...456789