All Comments on 'The Nest is Empty!'

by peyskip

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Excellent! Just the sort of swinging I fantasize about!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not really my thing

The bi thing is a bit of a squick for me but your writing was so hot you get 5 stars. Really a hot story, the way it would have been improved for me is a bit more of a voyeuristic description of the sex with more emphasis on her orgasm but that's more my own thing.

EnjoyBothEnjoyBothover 3 years ago
Well Done

Very well written, and of course, now we want the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good but ...

Please learn how to use "lay", "lie", "laid" correctly. You get it wrong everytime.

And how did Don run a red light when he was in a car with his wife who was driving?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
crashes

A bit of a turnoff with everyone dying in car crashes ...it was as if you were in a hurry to set up the current relationship...but very hot otherwise.

FreakSlaveFreakSlaveabout 3 years ago

Very hot! And, something I have always wanted to experience with my wife... sure, us wih another female, but also us with another male! And, us with another couple, ALL of us being bisexual, so we ALL enjoy each other in every way way humanly possible.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpeyskip@peyskip
I've been reading stories here for a long time. A few years ago, I started to post stories of my own. I've only posted three so far, but I'm working on another. I love to chat and I'm often in the chat rooms. Please feel free to pm anytime, but please respect my limits: no sca...