The Nest is Empty!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I picked up Ben right at the stroke of seven and tried to obey the speed limit on the way back to our house. Ben was quiet and I could see that his hands were shaking a little.

When I pulled into the driveway, I hit the remote for the door and pulled into the garage. The sound of the mechanical door clanging behind my truck seemed to indicate that one door in my life was closing and another one opening.

I led Ben into the living room.

Sarah stood and said in a husky voice "why little Benjy O'Connor, are you ready to fuck me you naughty boy?" She boldly walked up to him and planted a kiss on his lips. I took a seat on the couch and watched as their tongues mingled together. It was a beautiful, horny sight.

Ben's hands were exploring my wife's sexy body while they made out. When he cupped her tit for the first time, I took out my cock and started stroking.

Sarah was telling him how much she "wanted his cock," How she "wanted to fuck him," how she "wanted him in her horny cunt."

I felt a slight pang of jealousy, but her words turned me on so much that any trepidation quickly disappeared.

He gently unbuttoned the rest of her blouse and slipped it off her shoulders to reveal her flat breasts. Soon he was licking and nibbling on her little nubs. He kept licking his way from her tits to that cute little wattle on her neck which he seemed fascinated with. Her moans ripped through me, making me hornier and hornier. When he'd kiss her neck, he'd pinch her nipples with his thumbs and forefingers. As they went at it, he started pinching harder and harder.

Sarah's moans got louder and more guttural.

She unzipped her skirt and let it drop to the floor revealing her red garter and harness and a pair of lacy black panties.

Ben kissed his way down her flat belly, lingering a bit at her bellybutton, then began to lick up and down her pantie-clad mound. He slipped his fingers in both sides of her panties as she unsnapped the harness and pulled them off leaving her pussy exposed, but with the harness, garters, and stockings still on.

Sarah stood there open in front of both of us. I could actually see that her neatly trimmed pussy was already wet. If I couldn't have seen it, I would have known anyway as the room was filled with the aroma of her arousal.

"Let's go into the bedroom" Sarah ordered taking full control of the situation.

Ben and I followed her upstairs leaving a trail of our clothes on the steps. By the time we got to the room we were both only wearing our socks. We awkwardly bent down to rip them off eliciting giggles from all three of us.

Sarah again took Ben in her arms and started kissing him. I walked up and placed my arms around both and kissed Sarah. As we broke our kiss, Ben astonished me by placing his hungry mouth on my lips.

For some reason I hadn't expected kissing Ben to be part of the situation, I was mainly focused on thinking about sucking his cock and maybe letting him blow me. I passively opened my mouth and soon his hot tongue and mine were hungrily exploring each other. His breath smelled minty and fresh. He pulled me closer and our hard nipples rubbed against each other. When our shafts touched he let out a low moan.

I felt Sarah's hand on my cock and looked down to see that she had Ben's dick in her other hand and was stroking us both in exactly the same way. In a second she was on her knees.

Looking down, I had an amazing point of view. Sarah was brushing her fingertips up and down Ben's tight balls as she licked his shaft.

My beautiful wife looked right into my eyes as I watched her take another man's cock into her mouth for the very first time.

As her lips engulfed his gorgeous cock head, Ben let out a soft moan and leaned over and started licking my nipples.

I was so aroused. The way his hot tongue felt against my hairy nipples truly turned me on.

Sarah let Ben's cock out of her mouth and huskily said "mmm two hot cocks! I can't wait for you two studs to fill me up.

She then took my cock all the way down her throat as she jacked Ben's swollen member.

Sarah led us to the bed and laid down. In a firm, commanding voice she said "Fuck me boys! Fuck my horny holes!"

Ben moved in to kiss her lips. I slowly jacked his cock and drew him closer to Sarah's inviting pussy. I rubbed his tip up and down her wet, hot slit.

"FUCK ME!" Sara gasped in a loud voice.

I moved the tip of his cock into my wife's horny pussy and within seconds, just like that, I was watching this young stud fuck my hot wife.

I sat on the chair in the corner and stroked my cock while Ben fucked my beautiful Sarah.

At first he laid on top of her in the missionary position. They kissed as he slowly began moving his cock in and out of her married pussy.

After a few minutes of gently pumping her, he thrust his hips hard and buried himself into my wife to the hilt.

That move elicited a soft sexy moan from Sarah.

He started fucking her hard and Sarah let loose with abandon and a string of expletives. She wrapped her legs around him and seemed to be trying to pull his entire body into her hot married pussy. "Fuck me baby! Fuck me deep! Give me that big cock! Fill me up! Oh God Mark he's fucking me so deep, so good!"

Ben kept fucking her and he seemed to increase in vigor with her dirty talk and screams of delight. He grabbed her hips and flipped her over doggie style and started ramming his cock in and out at a furious pace.

Sarah looked over at me with a lust in her eyes I'd never seen before. "Get over here and fuck my mouth stud" she commanded. "I want you hot hunks to spit roast me like a wanton whore.

Never one to disobey my beautiful wife (I mean we did vow to honor AND obey each other) I walked over and grabbed her head. Sarah had blown me many times since the nest emptied out, but I knew that this time she didn't want the soft, slow, loving type of blow job she usually gave me. I took my hard tool and slapped it against her face.

"Is this what you want you slag? You want my hard dick in your in your slutty mouth?"

I'd never spoken to Sarah that way, but my instinct told me this was exactly what she wanted from me.

I kept slapping her face with my cock as I reached down and pinched her nipples as hard as I could.

"Yes, fuck my mouth with that big dick baby. Give your little whore what she craves"

With that I grabbed Sarah by the hair and roughly shoved my cock all the way down her throat. She gagged and I could see her mascara running down her face, her eyes watering from the force of my thrust. She was moaning over my cock. Drool was dripping out of her mouth as I fucked her face as hard as I could.

I had a great view of Ben's cock sliding in and out of her pussy as I roughly fucked her throat.

Ben's eyes were on my cock as it plunged into my hot wife's mouth. I could hear his breathing getting short and ragged. I remembered from our video session that this was how he sounded right before he came.

"I'm going to cum!" Ben shouted. "Should I pull out?"

"Cum in her slutty pussy!" I ordered.

I could feel Sarah trembling as her moans on my cock increased.

Her body began to shake as her orgasm crashed over her. I could see that Ben felt it and it was driving him over the edge.

"I'm cummmming!" Ben growled as he thrust in to the hilt. I could tell from the spasms that he was filling her with his hot, sticky cum.

"That's it boy! Cum in my slut. Fill her cunt with your sloppy jizz."

I couldn't really believe the things that I was saying!

I could feel the trembling in my balls. This was better than any fantasy I'd ever entertained. As Ben was unloading his juice into Sarah I started to cum. Spurt after spurt in her hot mouth. Sarah just sucked and sucked and didn't spill a drop.

As Ben and I pulled out of her she stood up and looked me in the eyes. She opened her mouth and I could see my massive load on her tongue. She moved in to kiss me and fed me my semen as our tongues hungrily played with each other. I swallowed. She swallowed. Soon there was no cum in either or our mouths.

Ben reclined on the bed watching us. Sarah laid next to him and looked at me as she opened her legs.

Her pussy was wrecked. It looked delicious!

I dove between her legs and marveled at the cum filled masterpiece and the smell of their combined musk and sex. I lowered my mouth to her inner thighs and began to lick up the splatter-my first taste of another man's cum. Oh it was heavenly. I licked around her outer lips and then up and down her slit. Sarah began to moan. I sucked and licked and stuck my tongue as far into her used cunt as far as I possibly could reveling in the taste of this hot stud's cum as I brought her to another orgasm.

When I had cleaned Sarah thoroughly I sat up on the edge of the bed. Ben came over to me and leaned in for a kiss. I let him suck on my tongue as he tasted our combined juices. We made out for about two minutes, or maybe it was an hour, I'd totally lost all sense of time and reality.

When we broke our kiss, I could see that he was hard again.

Ben stood up Sarah moved in front of him and got on her knees.

She took my hand, pulling me down next to her.

My beautiful wife looked me in the eyes and asked me a question I shall never forget "Mark, are you ready to become a cocksucker?"

I just moaned and stuck out my tongue. Sarah followed suit and soon we were bathing Ben's balls with our tongues. I marveled in the feel of his little goosebumps on my tongue, the prickly sexiness of his pubes as they scratched against my lips, the taste of his drying cum and my wife's pussy juice as I licked up and down the underside of his shaft with my hot wife. We worked our way up his shaft together. I let my tongue flick back and forth over the cleft underneath his glans. Then I licked over his piss hole tasting the pre-cum that covered his slit.

As I licked the tip of his dick I heard Sarah say "go on baby, suck that cock!"

I looked up into Ben's eyes and took the tip of his cock in my mouth. It fit so well. I loved the way the bulb felt on my tongue and between my lips. It was like an adult Tootsie pop! I slowly began to work my way down his shaft then started pumping his cock in and out of my mouth as I worked him. Soon I could feel him at the entrance to my throat as my lips touched his balls. I couldn't believe I got all of his fat six inches into me!

"Oh God this is so hot" Sara moaned as she sat back to watch me.

"Suck that cock baby! Suck it good!"

I complied. As my head bobbed up and down on Ben's cock he let out moan after moan with an occasional "Yes, yes" thrown in.

I couldn't see Sarah, but the squishy sounds coming from her told me that she was slamming her fingers into her pussy.

"Suck him baby! That's it. Give that boy the best blowjob he ever had."

I started sucking him faster and faster. Sarah moved next to me and started licking Ben's balls. I could see her going lower and I knew what she was licking his perineum-I love it when she does that to me.

Ben's moans got louder and louder. "I'm going to cum" he yelled.

"Cum in his mouth" Sarah ordered.

I moaned over Ben's cock.

Soon he began to explode. I could see Sarah's hand moving behind Ben and I knew that she was finger fucking his ass and giving him a prostate massage.

His cum filled my mouth. Although I had already tasted it, it tasted so much better coming directly from the fountain.

As much as I wanted to share it with Sarah I just started swallowing his hot jizz as spurt after spurt filled my slutty mouth.

When we were finished I sucked up the length of his cock and heard it plop out of my mouth.

Sarah kissed me passionately and whispered "I love you so much" into my ear.

I didn't need to tell her. I could feel the love in my eyes.

She smiled wickedly and told me to lay on the bed.

I complied, my now revived cock pointing straight up to the ceiling. Sarah swung her leg over me hovering and with out any hesitation impaled herself on my pole.

"Oh Mark your cock feels so good in my slutty pussy" she moaned as she began riding me like a vaquero in a Mexican rodeo.

"Get over here Ben!" She ordered " I want that big cock in my mouth!

Ben got on the bed and fed her his cock as she rode me.

I reached out and started stroking his beautiful ass. I grabbed his smooth, muscled cheeks and opened them to reveal his hot pink hole.

I sat up as Sarah rode me and licked up the crack of Ben's ass.

He moaned lustily.

I spread his cheeks and began licking his hot hole.

"Oh God Sarah! He's rimming me!" Ben sighed with lust.

"That's it baby! Eat his pussy!" Sarah encouraged.

We went on for a few more minutes when Sarah cried out "I need a cock in my ass!"

She got off of me and laid on her back.

Ben and I looked at each other while I made my decision.

"Come here Ben" I said quietly and he moved next to me. I reached over and grabbed the bottle of lube that I had put on the night stand when I was getting dressed for the evening. I grabbed one of Sarah's legs and pulled it straight up so that her leg was almost touching her shoulder. I motioned for Ben to do the same.

With my wife's legs spread wide and her ass pulled up off the bed, Ben bent down an began licking her poop hole.

"Oh fuck yes!" Sarah squealed. When she was good and wet he inserted a finger.

"MMMMMM" Sarah moaned.

I squirted some lube over the spot between her pussy and ass and watched gravity do its job. As the lube spilled over her hole, it began coating Ben's finger as he pumped it in and out of my wife's tight ass.

More fingering, more lube, soon Ben was moving in and out easily. He inserted another finger and Sarah let out a long hissing "Yesssss."

I could see that she was ready and decided that Ben should do the honors. Part of me couldn't believe that I was about to let another man fuck my sweet wife's ass.

I leaned down and took Ben in my mouth for a second time just to make sure he was ready. When I was convinced that it was game time I reluctantly let him out of my mouth and squirted more lube over his fingers and cock. I squeezed some more in my hand and pumped his cock to make sure that it was good and slick and looked at Sarah.

"Ready?"

She looked at me and nodded "mm hmmm!"

I wrapped my fingers around Ben's beautiful cock and rubbed it up and down my sweet, slutty wife's ass crack.

Sarah moaned in anticipation.

I guided Ben's cock to her tight hole and softly pushed.

I looked on in amazement as this other man entered my wife's most intimate place.

Sarah moaned in lust and delight.

Ben sighed "Oh God! I've never fucked anyone's ass before!"

I whispered "go slow let her get used to it."

But Sarah would have any of that. "I'm ready. Fuck me hard baby" she growled.

Ben pushed hard and entered her completely.

"Ohhh God!!" Sarah cried "Mark he's filling me up!"

Ben started tentatively pumping in and out, but Sarah's commands soon took over.

"Fuck me baby! Give me that hard cock! Plow this whore's ass until she can't take it any more."

To my surprise I joined in with her.

"Fuck her Ben! Fuck her hard. Give my slut wife the good fucking she needs. Fuck my wife! Fuck her married ass!"

Ben started plunging his big dick in and out of Sarah.

Her moans took on a guttural sound as he fucked the living shit out of her ass.

After about ten minutes Sarah looked at me and said "I need you in my pussy now! I need you boys to double team your fuck slut like the dirty whore she is."

Ben pulled out and flipped her over on to her hands and knees and plunged his dick deep into her ass. The sound of his balls slapping against her cheeks filled the room.

Both of them were grunting like animals.

"Oh he's in so far baby! This hot young stud is ball's deep in my skanky ass."

Sarah looked at me and barked "In my pussy now!"

I slid underneath her and with some shuffling on the part of all three of us I managed to get my hips below her and slip into her pussy.

My God was she wet!

As I entered her, I could feel Ben's shaft as he pumped in and out of her, his cock filling her poop shoot. It was the hottest, most thrilling thing I ever experienced.

Soon the three of us found a rhythm.

Sarah's moans got louder and louder.

After a few minutes of hard fucking all three of us were drenched in sweat.

The sheets were completely wrecked and pulled off the mattress.

"Oh God, Oh God, Oh God!" Sarah cried I'm cumming.

I could feel her massive orgasm race through her body. As she began to cum all over Ben's cock, he started to unload in her.

"I'm cummmmming" he cried for the third time that night.

I could feel him unloading in her as I fucked my hot wife. Feeling his cum shoot into her sent me over the brink and I began to spurt my load into my wife's slutty cunt.

Our moans and groans and growls and screams filled the room with a symphony of hot, horny notes.

As Ben and I dropped our loads into my wife she just kept sighing "yes, yes, yes."

It took us awhile to extricate ourselves from each other. When we got untangled Ben and I both stared at her oozing, used holes. We must have used telepathy because without speaking we both moved in unison, Ben to the pussy I just filled and me to her glistening, used ass. We both began to hungrily lap up each other's cum.

As we cleaned her Sarah kept saying "yes boys, yes. Clean up your dirty whore."

She started stroking her clit as we hungrily licked and sucked her out.

Just as we were finishing up she exploded squirting all over her hand, the bed, and Ben's mouth.

We all collapsed, completely sated and spent. We looked at the clock and it was almost two a. m. Ben said, "as much as I'd like to have another round, I really need to get home." Sarah and I both kissed him long and deep and thanked him.

"Can we do this again?" Ben asked.

Sarah and I both smiled and said in unison "you better believe it!"

Ben went into the bathroom to clean up.

I leaned over and gave Sarah a deep kiss.

"You ok honey?" She asked.

I smiled and said "Never better. I love you so much."

Sarah kissed me again and told me how much she loved me.

Ben came out and we both kissed Sarah for awhile before we headed to the garage.

I drove him back to his car and we exchanged a series of long deep kisses before he got out. I was starting to get hard again and he offered to blow me, but I declined. I explained that Sarah and I had discussed this night for a long time and agreed only to play together in the same room. He nodded appreciatively and gave me another deep kiss.

I drove home slowly, just enjoying the night and the afterglow of the amazing sex.

When I got home I grabbed a couple of waters from the fridge and walked upstairs. From the fresh smell I could tell that Sarah had already showered and changed the sheets. When I walked into the bedroom she was sitting on the bed looking at the laptop.

"Whatcha doin' hun?" I asked.

Sarah looked at me with a wicked smile and said "getting us some pussy!"