All Comments on 'The Nest'

by klrxo

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
P_A_SolcrofftP_A_Solcrofftover 13 years ago
A Story Far Better Than I Would Have Thought

'The Nest' is a great read. Though I am not much into taboo subjects, this particular story really grabbed my interest. The buildup was beautifully described; it has the intensity of a great erotic read. The position that the mother, Lacey, took was inventive, using the concept of a 'mother bird teaching her baby bird to fly'. The sexual intensity was also done perfectly, from teenaged uncertainty to the loving compliments of his progress as he learns to make love.

The writer deserves accolades for this story. Even if you are not into incest/taboo subjects, The Nest deserves a read. It is very well written.

TralababalanTralababalanover 13 years ago
More!

I hope sequel is in works! 5/5

dallasburgdallasburgover 13 years ago
great

You write the most intense and erotic stories. I don't know that I have seen one of yours that is not good.

ogianogianover 13 years ago
Ditto to dallasburg

You are a good writer. Your work needs a lot of editing to make it better (sentence construction, grammar, punctuations, etc.). I'll be glad to edit your work before you submit it. Here's what I've done with this one.

The Nest

By klrxo©

"Well, sweetie, think you're gonna like your new home?" Devon's mom asked as she rounded the vehicle.

"Like it? This is amazing!" the 18-year-old smiled.

"Wait until you see the lake out back. Come on, I'll show you,” Lacey said, taking his hand.

The property was breathtaking, with a sprawling view of the lake and forested hills, yet as Devon and his mom stood near the water he was busy admiring a different type of view... his mother.

Lacey was a Goddess among women. She looked like a 39-year-old Emily Blunt. She was built like a mother should be, with wide hips, long shapely legs and the biggest, softest-looking breasts a boy could ever imagine.

"Just look at this view,” Lacey said, gazing out at the hills.

When there was no response from her son, Lacey peered over at him and caught him staring at her titties.

"Sweetie,” she said, shaking him from his trance.

"Yeah,” he said, as if awoken from a dream.

"Are my boobs staring at your eyes again?” she teased with a gleaming white smile.

"Oh, no... sorry,” he said bashfully.

Lacey strolled towards him, her cute little bare feet tapping lightly against the grass. She stopped and looked up in to his big blue eyes.

"I don't know why they stare so much. They must really like you,” she said teasingly.

Devon chuckled a little, trying to show some humor.

"Maybe a big hug would help. What do you think?” she asked, with a naughty little smirk.

"Maybe,” he said.

Lacey coiled her arms around her sons neck and pulled him in for a nice long tit-squasher. She smiled as she heard her son let out a little sigh.

When the hug was over she fed him a peculiar look as she gazed up into his eyes for what seemed like forever.

"Wanna see the inside of the house?” she asked.

"Sure,” he said.

"Turn around,” Lacey said.

"Why,” he smiled.

"Just turn around, goof-ball,” she demanded.

Devon faced the house and his mom immediately jumped up onto his back and threw her strong legs around him for a piggy-back ride.

"Jesus, mom,” Devon said, taken off guard.

"Move it Boobie-boy!” she said teasingly.

As Devon started up the hill towards the house he put his hands under his moms legs to support her. His cock twitched as he felt her smooth soft thighs and her big mature breasts bobbling against his back.

"Giddy up, you handsome stallion you,” Lacey said playfully.

"Funny mom,” he said.

After a tour of the huge home Jacob sat on the only piece of furniture in the entire house, an old rickety wooden chair in the kitchen.

"Hey, honey, it's me... we made it,” his mom said as she walked into the kitchen with her cell-phone to her ear.

"Great, how's the weather there?” her husband Rob asked from the other end of the line.

"The weather's here's beautiful... although I heard we're suppose to get some rain this evening. How are you guys coming along?” she asked plopping onto her son's lap.

Devon was a little surprised by his mom’s behavior. She had always been a bit flirty, but never this much. Maybe it was because they were alone while his dad and sister drove the U-haul across country.

"Well, slowly but surely honey, it's a big moving truck,” Rob said.

"So you've got at least a couple days left to travel then?” she asked.

"At least, yeah,” Rob answered.

"Perfect, that'll give Devon and I plenty of time to get the place cleaned before you guys get here,” she said.

"How's Devon doing?” her husband asked.

Lacey gently brushed her sons hair off his face, giving him a little smile as she looked into his eyes. There was a naughty little sparkle in her eye, one Devon wasn't used to seeing.

"Oh, Devon's fine... just tired I think. We both need a hot shower and a little R&R tonight,” Lacey said.

"Well, I 'll let you go then," Rob said.

"Okay, baby, call me when you're on the road tomorrow. Tell Jenna I love her,” Lacey said.

"I will... I love you and miss you,” her husband said.

"Love you too, hun... Bye,” she said, hanging up the phone.

Lacey clicked off the phone and gazed at her son with a quirky little smile.

"What is that I feel poking against my butt?” she asked teasingly.

They both knew exactly what it was.

"Sorry, mom,” he said.

"I'm not one of your girlfriends that you can just go poking in the butt whenever that thing gets stiff, young man,” she said, lifting one legs over his lap so that she was now facing him, in the straddling position. Her skirt had ridden up leaving nearly all of her smooth golden-brown legs exposed.

"Oh, sweetie, I'm sorry, I forgot. You left all your butt-buddies back in California didn't you? No wonder you're momma's big soft butt feels so good against it,” she said, in a sexy little voice.

Lacey looked at her son and they both started giggling.

"Do you mind me teasing you like this, sweetie?" Lacey asked cheerfully.

"No... it's fun,” Devon said.

"It is fun isn't it?” she smiled, bringing her bare feet off the floor and resting her heels on the back of the chair.

The skirt had now ridden up to Lacey's midsection. Her shapely bRobze legs were baby-smooth and were wrapped snuggly around Devon's waist as she straddled him. The old chair CREAKED as she settled her muffin down against the swell of his erection.

"Hope this chair doesn't break on us though,” Devon giggled.

"That wouldn't be good,” his mom smiled.

"Nope,” Devon smiled as his mom brushed the hair back from his eyes.

"When did you grow up on me?” she said, her big sparkling brown eyes radiating pure love.

The chair CREAKED as Lacey tightened her strong legs around him, crushing her fat clit against the underside of the long bulging swell of his cockshaft.

Devon's heart raced with wicked excitement. He and his mom were all alone, he was sitting between her gorgeous legs... and sparks were flying.

"Ugh, I need a shower. Will you be an angel and bring in our bags?” she said.

"Sure mom,” he said, as Lacey put her little feet on the floor and rose from his lap.

"Bring them up to the master bedroom for me, sweetie. You've been such a big help on this trip. When you get upstairs I'll have a little reward waiting for you, ok,” she said with a cute smile.

Devon watched his mom stroll away towards the stairs, her buttocks swaying seductively.

After grabbing the bags from the minivan Devon raced upstairs to the master bedroom. He could hear the shower running, but to his disappointment, the bathroom door was closed.

"I brought your bag up mom,” he said loud enough that she could hear.

"Thank you honey, I left the reward I promised there on the door handle,” Lacey said from the shower.

On the bathroom door handle hung a pair of thin pale-pink mesh bikini panties. Devon's body went numb as he stared at them hanging there by their tiny waistband.

"Why don't you take them down to your room for a little personal time, sweetie,” Lacey said.

Devon didn't have to be asked twice. He grabbed the panties and rushed down to his empty room.

He lifted the crotch to his nose and inhaled. The deep musky aroma of fresh pussy was absolutely intoxicating. He'd often stole them from his moms hamper and obviously she was aware, but the smell was never this ripe.

Devon unzipped his pants and fished his cock out. It was already brick-hard and stretched way out from his body, making a nine and three-quarter inch arc upward.

He licked two of his fingers, lathering them with his saliva, then began to twist his slippery fist around the top three inches of his dick.

It wasn't long before he drifted into a land of euphoria, where nothing existed but the feel of silky fabric on his face, the pungent aroma of his mother's femininity and the incredible stroking sensation around his glans.

His moms sexy voice entered his fantasy land as he remembered her teasing from earlier.

"Are my boobs staring at your eyes again?"

"Know wonder you're momma's big soft butt feels so good against it."

Through the euphoric fog Devon saw his mom's strong, tan, naked legs tightening around his waist... the chair CREAKING!

"I'll have a little reward waiting for you."

It was all he could take. Devon leaned back against the wall and with a primitive grunt, bucked his hips and sent big ropes of semen sailing across the room.

After a short rest and cleaning up the mess of splattered cum on the floor of his room Devon went downstairs.

"Mom?” he called.

"I'm in the kitchen, sweetie,” she answered.

Devon went into the kitchen and stopped dead in his tracks. Lucy was standing on the creaky chair scrubbing the cupboards out. She was wearing a skin tight cotton tank top and matching boy shorts.

Lacey turned when she saw Devon gawking from the doorway. Her big pear-shaped breasts rocked from side to side. The protruding lumps of her nipples were clearly visible.

"Oh, there you are. I hope you don't mind me wearing this, sweetie. I just wanted to be comfortable while I clean... and I figured you're old enough now to handle it... right?” she asked.

"Sure,” Devon muttered, his heart racing.

"Good. Would you be an angel and hold this chair for me. I'm so afraid that it's gonna break out from underneath me,” she said.

"O-ok,” he said.

Devon held the chair and gazed up at his moms body like a kid in a candy store. His eyes traveled up the backs of her smooth shapely legs and stared in awe at her big meaty buttocks, which was oozing out from underneath the shorts.

As she spread her legs slightly Devon could see cleft of her vulva and the thick swell of her outer lips as the fabric stretched tightly around it

He simply couldn't believe his eyes.

"I can't believe how dirty these cupboards are,” she said, ripping more paper towels from the roll.

Lacey heard her son let out a sigh.

"You're awfully quiet down there,” she said.

"Oh, yeah... sorry,” Devon muttered, his face slightly blushing.

Lacey climbed down off the chair and stepped up to him.

"You seem uncomfortable... I should probably put something else on,” she said.

"No... it's... it's ok. I'm not uncomfortable at all,” he said.

Lacey took his hand.

"Are you sure?” she said.

"Of course... I like it,” he said.

"Yeah, well... that's kinda obvious,” she said, peering down at the bulge in his shorts with a naughty smile.

All Devon could do was giggle bashfully.

"See, that's what I mean... I like this,” Lacey said, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"I like that we're here alone for a couple days... just me and you, in this big house... way out in the country. It's like our own little nest. I can run around half-naked and you can run around with big boners sticking out under your shorts... and we're both okay with that. At least I know I am,” she said.

"I am too,” Devon smiled.

"That makes me happy. In a couple days your father and sister will be here and life's gonna get busy again... .but until then, I say no schedule, no rules... just me and you,” she said with a smile.

"Sounds good to me,” Devon said.

With his hand in hers Lacey pulled him out of the kitchen.

"Come on, I wanna show you something,” she said excitedly.

"What is it?” he asked.

"You'll see. It's the one room I didn't show you,” she said playfully as she led him upstairs.

The way his mom was dressed Devon felt like a young groom being led upstairs to deflower his bride. Lacey was a voluptuous beauty and Devon marveled at her trembling curves.

She led him into a small empty room, turned on the light and closed the door.

"I want you to take a gander at what this room's going to be,” she said.

"Your sewing room?” he asked.

"Nope,” she said.

"I don't know... .give me a hint,” he said.

Lacey stepped over to one corner of the room and as Devon watched her he was once again struck with the fact that save for a two pieces of form-fitting fabric, his mom was pretty much naked... and perfectly comfortable with that.

"Over here will be a rocker,” she said, then strolled along the wall.

"And over here will be a crib,” she said.

"A crib? Mom, are you... ?" Devon started.

"Pregnant? No... not yet...” She said, letting the word "yet" linger in the air.

"You're father and I decided that after we get all settled, we'd start to try to have another baby,” she smiled.

"Wow,” Devon said.

"Isn't that exciting?” she asked with a beaming smile.

"Yeah, that's uh--" Devon started to answer, but then Lacey let out a high pitched SCREAM.

"SPIDER!” she shrieked, then jumped up onto her son, throwing her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist.

Devon immediately grabbed her thighs to hold onto her as she crushed her big tits against his chest and looked down in the direction of the spider.

"OH MY GOD I HATE SPIDERS!” she said.

"Mom, you're so funny,” Devon laughed.

"Don't make fun of me. You're the only man in my life for two days, you're suppose to protect me from these things,” she said.

"Fine,” Devon said, then carried his mom over to the spider and quickly stomped on it.

"There... dead spider. Are you happy?” he said.

Lacey tightened her strong naked legs around her son. With her arms clutched around his neck she brought her face up cheek to cheek with his, looking towards the floor.

"There's probably more,” she said, in a pouty little girls voice.

"Do you want me to have a look around?" Devon asked.

Lacey buried her face in the soft of his neck.

"No, I want you to hold me,” she said.

"I can do that,” Devon smiled.

"You're father never holds me this way when I'm scared. All I get is a quick hug and off he goes,” Lacey complained.

"Well, dad doesn't have the best back either mom. You're not fat, but it does take a little strength to hold a woman up like this,” Devon said.

"I know, but at least it's nice to know that for the next couple of days I have someone around that can hold me the way I need to be held,” she said, looking into his eyes.

"I could hold you like this anytime, mom. Anytime you need me to,” Devon said.

"Well, I'll tell you right now... if I see any more damn spiders I'm gonna be clutching onto you like this until your father gets here,” she said.

"So what, the spiders are suddenly gonna move out once dad arrives?" Devon teased.

"No... smart ass. I just don't think you holding me this way is something your father would be too happy about seeing, do you?" Lacey smiled.

"No, probably not,” Devon said.

"Not to mention the way your shorts keep tenting out every time we get touchy-feely like this,” she teased.

"Can't really help that mom,” Devon said.

"Oh, sweetie I know. In fact the way I've been teasing you today, If you weren't getting boners I'd be shocked,” she said.

Devon looked out the big bay window, which had a large cushioned window seat.

"It's getting dark out... and rainy,” he said.

"Let's turn out the lights and sit and watch the rain,” Lacey said.

Devon continued to hold her as he walked over and flipped off the light switch. As she held onto him, Lacey's eyes traveled across his shoulders and down his teenaged chest. She smiled and shook her head.

"What?" Devon said.

"I just can't believe how much you've grown up. I mean, look at you, letting me hold onto you while you carry me around like this,” she said, with an impressed gleam in her eye.

"Does it surprise you?" Devon asked.

"No, it impresses me,” Lacey said, as her feet slipped to the floor.

"And so does that thing,” she said, eyeballing the tent in his shorts.

"The way it's pushing your shorts way out like that. That's amazing!” she said, her face a little flushed.

"Well, what's amazing about it, mom. Isn't that what they're suppose to do?" Devon blushed.

"There's lots of things they're suppose to do... but I assume all those young California girls taught you all about that,” Lacey said with a smile.

"Some, I guess, but I'm sure I have a lot more to learn,” Devon said.

"So you feel like you don't know enough?" Lacey asked with concern.

"Well, yeah, I guess that's it,” he muttered.

"Sit down here with me and let's get cozy and talk while we watch the rain,” Lacey said, nudging her son down onto the large window seat.

Devon leaned back against the cushions and Lacey knelt in fRobt of him and lifted his shirt.

"Take this off. I want us to get comfortable,” Lacey said, lifting his shirt up and off.

Without hesitation she unbuttoned his shorts and zipped them down.

"Let's get these off too,” she said.

"Maybe I shouldn't mom... I...” Devon started.

"Shush, lift up. Your erection can't be too comfortable pushing up against your shorts like that. Let's give him some room to move around a little,” she said.

Devon lifted his ass and she shucked his trunks. His tent pole teetered back and forth for a second under his boxers, then popped out the fly hole.

Lacey giggled, looking down at it.

"Oops, I think he wants to do more than move around a little,” she teased.

She pulled the fly hole up, stretching the fabric and draping it over the big bell-shaped helmet.

"There we go, much better,” she said.

Sitting at his side Lacey threw her legs over her sons lap so that she faced the window and nuzzled in close to him. This put her face slightly above his, so she was able to look down into his eyes.

Devon took a second to appreciate the close proximity of her breasts and how soft they felt resting against the side of his bare chest.

"Mmm, I like this,” she said.

"Me too,” he muttered, peering down at the deep canyon of cleavage pushing up against his moms top.

"So how did you like your reward earlier?" Lacey asked.

"I liked it... a lot,” Devon smiled.

"I figured you would. I've known about your fascination with my panties for a long time,” she said.

"You never got mad?" Devon asked.

"No. There's nothing wRobg with a boy sniffing his mom's panties. It's perfectly natural to be curious,” she said.

"Can I ask you something though?" Lacey said.

"Sure,” Devon said.

"Do you pull on your peter while you sniff them?” she asked.

"Yeah,” he muttered.

"And I would imagine you like to suck on the crotch too, right... .so you can taste the juices that I've left there throughout the day?” she asked.

It wasn't easy, but Devon looked up into his moms eyes as she stared down at him.

"Uh-huh. Is that bad?” he said.

Lacey brushed his hair back with her long nails.

"Did it make you feel good?” she asked.

"Of course,” he answered.

"Then how could it be bad?” she said.

"Well I don't know... cuz you're my mom I guess,” he said.

"Yes that's true, but the fact of the matter is, even though I gave birth to you and changed your diapers. Even though I wiped your nose and rocked you to sleep at night... I'm still a woman. And down there... between these legs... is a pussy... just like all the pussies you had back in California, only with a lot more experience,” she explained.

"Wish I had more experience,” Devon said.

"Oh don't you worry sweetie, with a penis like yours, you'll soon have the girls around here clawing to get at you,” Lacey said.

"You think so?” he asked.

"I know so... trust me. Mom was a horny young girl once and she knows how horny young girls think,” she said with a wink.

They took a moment to stare out at the rain.

"I love this. We needed this time, didn't we?” she asked.

"Yeah, I like it too,” Devon said.

"You may not know this, but I planned it this way. So you and I could get some time alone... .before you father and sister arrive,” she said.

"You did?" Devon asked.

"Yep, I did. I felt like we needed to reconnect... to strengthen our bond and share some intimate thoughts and moments together,” she said.

"That's awesome,” Devon said.

Lacey crawled back onto her knees beside her son.

"In fact, right now... I wanna share an intimate thought with you,” she said.

"Okay,” Devon muttered.

Lacey brought her lips to his ear.

"You make my heart flutter," she whispered.

She brought her head back and looked into his eyes.

"So what do you think about that?” she said, raising an eyebrow.

"Cool,” Devon blushed.

Lacey sat back on her heels. Even in the darkened room Devon could see her breasts bobble around, pushing the cotton fabric outward. Her nipples poked out invitingly.

"Slide down onto your back,” she said, glancing at the erection threatening to tear through his boxers.

Devon slid down until her rested on his back against the cushion. Lacey straddled his midsection and lay against him. The aroused teen watched in fascination as his moms boobs rolled out like soft dough against his chest.

Lacey placed her elbows against his shoulders and propped her face against her palms, staring down at him dreamily.

"You okay with this kiddo?” she asked.

"Yeah,” Devon smiled, recognizing that this was an extremely intimate position for a mother and son to be in together.

"So what is it about girls and sex that you still feel you need to learn?" Lacey asked.

"Well I don't know... I think I know what to do, but... I tend to get a little too excited when I'm with them and... well...” Devon started.

"You feel like you ejaculate sooner than you should?" Lacey asked, straight faced.

"Yeah, I guess that's it. I feel bad about it,” Devon blushed.

"Oh sweetie, don't feel bad... most boys go through this, some unfortunately never learn to control it,” Lacey explained.

"I wanna control it though,” he answered.

"And you will... but first you have to understand why,” she said.

"Why what?" Devon asked.

"Why your penis reacts that way,” Lacey said.

"Cuz it feels amazing, mom,” Devon giggled.

"Of course it does... but do you understand why it feels amazing?" Lacey smiled.

Devon shrugged his shoulders.

"Sweetheart, the glans on the head of your penis contain some of the most sensitive nerve endings on your body. You introduce those glans to somewhere warm, soft and wet, they're gonna react,” she explained.

"Well how do I keep them from reacting?" Devon asked.

"Well that's the million dollar question, isn't it?" Lacey smiled.

"I guess so... do you know the answer?” he asked.

"I do,” Lacey said confidently, gazing into his eyes.

"Will you um... help me... teach me how to control it?" Devon asked.

"Are you sure? That's usually not something a boy asks his mom to help him with,” Lacey said.

"Yeah, I'm sure. If you are?" Devon asked.

"Does a baby bird learn to spread its wings before it leaves the nest?" Lacey asked.

"Yeah,” he answered.

"And who shows it how to spread its wings?" Lacy asked.

"The mother bird,” Devon smiled.

"That's right, momma bird. I can help you, but in order to teach you to do it right, I have to see what you're doing wRobg. Does that make sense?” she asked.

"Y-yeah, but how are we gonna do that?" Devon answered, his heart racing with the possibilities.

"Well, there are few different ways we could do this., but I want you to decide which one you're the most comfortable with,” Lacey said.

"Okay, well... what's the first one?" Devon asked eagerly.

"There's a bottle of baby-oil in one of my bags. I could use some to masturbate your penis, that way I can see how you react and how long it actually takes you to ejaculate,” she said.

Devon felt his insides doing somersaults.

"What's the second choice?” he asked.

"I could take you in my mouth, like your girlfriends do... suck on you until you orgasm,” she said with a quirky little smile.

Devon could hardly speak. He took a big gulp, which made Lacey giggle.

"Maybe I shouldn't go onto the third choice... someone's looking a little pale,” she said with a giggle.

"No... it's umm... it's okay. What's the third choice?” he muttered.

"Well... I could let you settle down between my legs and uh... we could do a little bump n grind... see exactly what it is you're doing wRobg,” Lacey said.

"You would do that?" Devon asked.

"I wouldn't offer it as an option if I wasn't willing to do it,” she said.

"What about dad?" H]he asked, feeling a little guilty.

"He's sleeping... in a hotel room, nine-hundred miles from here... that's all you and I need to know,” she said in a serious tone.

"Wow, all the choices sound great... but...” Devon said.

Lacey giggled and wrapped her arms up around his neck.

"Roll me over,” she said, knowing exactly which choice her son wanted.

Devon rolled his mom over onto her back in the window seat. She ran her hands down his back as he now lay on top of her.

"Here's the scenario... I'm one of your girlfriends and we've just gone down to your bedroom to have sex. I want you to show me what you do. I'm not gonna stop you at all... I'm not gonna give you any pointers. You just do your thing and I'll go along with it, like one of your girlfriends would... okay?" Lacey said.

"Alright. Do you uh... do you want me to wear a condom? I have some down in my bag,” he asked.

"Do you normally wear a condom with the girls you have sex with?" Lacey asked.

"Not usually,” he said.

"Then the answer's no. If you usually go condomless, then I want you condomless,” she said.

"But what if you get...” Devon started.

"Pregnant?" Lacey asked.

"Yeah,” he answered.

"Well if you get me pregnant then I guess that'll be a natural consequence of our coupling... and we'll be filling this nursery a little sooner than I thought. " Lacey said with smile.

"Okay,” Devon said.

"You ready to start?" Lacey asked.

"Uh okay, but I'm kinda nervous, mom,” Devon said, rising to his knees between her legs.

"Devon, my name's Lacey, I'm not your mom... and I hope she's not around anywhere. Sure would be awkward if she found us like this," Lacey said in a sweet innocent voice.

"Oh... um, no she's not here,” Devon said, getting in on the role-play.

"Oh good then would you do something for me?” she asked.

"What's that?" Devon asked.

"Would you take off my panties and fuck the shit out of me?" Lacey said, gazing up at him.

Devon's heart was racing. His cock was so fucking hard it felt like it was gonna explode.

"Uh... sure,” he said.

Devon grabbed the elastic waistband of his moms boy shorts and slid them down her hips. Lacey had a tiny triangle of neatly trimmed pubic hair on her pubis and Devon could see and smell the deep furrow beneath it.

After pulling her panties off he clumsily shed his boxers. His long thick erection bobbed eagerly up and down as he took position between Lacey's legs.

Devon nervously pushed his cock-rod down into his moms cleft, dragging past her engorged clitoris until he felt the resistance give way and his bell-shaped head sink into the hot slippery orifice.

He sighed as he watched half his manhood disappear. Lacey suddenly grasped him and pulled Devon down on top of her, wrapping her legs up around him.

"Fuck me!” she cried desperately.

Lacey pushed his ass with her heels and Devon's cock plunged all the way to his nutsack. She bounced her hips, urging him to start thrusting.

Devon felt his moms strong coital walls clamp tightly around the meat of his dong as he started to hump.

"O-h-h man!" his voice quivered.

Lacey clutched his ass with her long nails, pulling him deeper inside her.

"Soo big,” she whimpered, feeling him bottom-out against the head of her cervix.

Devon's cock slipped up and down the gripping birth canal, trying to get a rhythm going. The pink spongy ridges smothered the invading rod, coaxing the glans and clutching the strong veiny shaft.

"O-h-h-h shit!" Devon said, as he felt the amazing sensations.

"Harder!" Lacey hissed, her pink nails digging into his ass.

"I gotta slow down,” Devon gasped, feeling his scrotum tighten.

"No...” Lacey said, her pelvis rocking up and down, her cunt pulling at the dong.

"Fuck me harder!” she cried.

Devon felt the world around him swirl in wild euphoria. A raging unstoppable load was racing up his cock.

"UNGHH, I'M GONNA CUM!” he groaned.

Huge strands of spunk erupted from Devon's piss-hole, splashing thick white ribbons along the head of Lacey's cervix. The spitting rod flexed and lurched through the squeezing pocket of pink, rising up and back through a gooey froth of mother/son ejaculate.

Devon bucked for almost a full minute before he finally went still and let out big satisfied sigh.

"You can be honest... pretty pitiful, huh mom?” he asked in a disappointed tone.

"No, pity is something you feel for someone who has no control over what they do. Being a better lover is something that's completely within your control... you just have to learn how,” she said.

"Will you help me?" Devon asked, lifting his head and looking down at her.

"Of course I will... I told you that, but first I think we both need to rinse off. " She smiled.

"That sounds nice,” he said.

Devon started the shower and went over to the toilet to pee. As a steady stream of piss shot from his dangling dong, Lacey walked in completely naked.

Devon about peed on the seat as he watched her prance towards him, her big breasts rocking and bobbling as she moved.

"Geez, mom... I'm peeing,” he said.

"I can see that,” she said, stopping at his side.

"Try something for me,” she said, watching piss flow from his penis.

"What?” he asked.

"Clench you ass cheeks together and make yourself stop peeing,” she said.

"Why?" Devon giggled.

"Just do it,” she said sternly.

"Fine,” Devon said, making the flow stop.

"Happy now?” he asked her.

"Very," Lacey answered, smiling up at him.

"Why?" Devon asked.

"You'll see,” she said, sashaying towards the shower, making her bare buttocks sway teasingly.

"Finish peeing and come get in the shower with me. I wanna try something,” she said.

Devon let the rest of the piss trickle from his prick, then he joined his mom in the shower. He stood for a second and watched her rinse her body, marveling at how amazingly sexy she looked.

He watched the water cascade down her big dangling breasts. He knew from looking at her bras that they were a 38D, but never realized just how big and heavy breasts that size really were.

Her cunt looked different that it did before he fucked it. Her fleshy labial pedals were large and engorged, having just been stretched around the fruit of Devon's loins.

"Well I can see someone's standing at attention again,” Lacey said.

Devon looked down at his penis, rock hard and arcing way up past his belly button.

"Oh, yeah... I guess so,” Devon blushed.

"Trade me spots so you can rinse off,” Lacey said.

Devon rinsed off and Lacey grabbed the bottle of body wash. As her son faced her she began to run her hands over his chest, lathering him up. She looked up into his eyes and gave him a reassuring smile. This was brand new territory for them.

She squirted another big gob on her hand and stepped up close to him. Devon watched as she grasped onto his penis and began to gently stroke it up and down.

"I want you to tell me when you get close... okay?” she said.

"Alright,” he sighed.

Lacey increased her speed and tightened her grip, twisting her fist along the massive dong.

Devon put his hand on his moms shoulder, steadying himself as his knees went weak.

"Oh wow, mom... that feels really good,” he muttered, as he watched Lacey shimmering breasts quiver and ripple as she stroked.

"I know it does sweetie. Don't forget to tell me when your close,” she said.

"Okay, I'm almost there,” he muttered.

"Can you feel the pressure start to build in your scrotum?" Lacey asked.

"Y-y-yeah,” Devon answered.

"I'm gonna stroke a little slower and I want you to do what you did at the toilet... squeeze your cheeks together to stop the flow,” she instructed.

"Alright I will,” Devon said.

Devon found that by doing this he was able to stop his load before it rose from his balls.

"It's working,” he said.

"You're doing it sweetie. Keep tightening until it subsides,” Lacey said, as she continued pulling her slippery fist up and down his rigid pole.

"Better?” she asked.

"Yeah,” he sighed.

"Okay, we're gonna speed things up again sweetheart,” she said, increasing her cock-milking tempo.

"Okay,” Devon said.

"Hey, look at me,” his mom said softly.

Devon gazed down at his mom. Her body glistened and her hair was wet and slicked back. Her big brown eyes gazed up into his, a tiny bit of mascara running from the corners as she savored his reaction.

"Does that feel good?” she asked in a sexy mommy voice.

"Uhhh... uh-huh,” he muttered.

"You need to be bucking your hips, sweetheart. Push your penis up through my hand and meet my strokes,” she said.

Devon rocked his hips, meeting Lacey's every down stroke.

"That's it... that's my boy,” she said.

"I'm feeling really good again,” Devon sighed.

"Slow your pace and squeeze it off,” Lacey said calmly.

Devon's body jerked with pleasure. Lacey held onto him, continuing a slow steady squeeze up and down his shaft.

"It feels too good. You gotta stop,” Devon moaned.

"No sweetie, focus on squeezing off the pressure, stopping's not an option,” Lacey said.

Devon collapsed onto Lacey's shoulder, his knees buckling.

"I can't hold it back,” he groaned.

"Yes you can... you're doing awesome," Lacey said encouragingly.

"OH GOD!” he cried.

Lacey felt his cock flex in her hand and a warm oozing stream of spunk began to trickle down her fingers. Realizing the dam was about to break, she sped up her stroking.

"OH SHIT... OH GOD, MOM, I'M CUMMING!" Devon shouted as his body quivered with overwhelming arousal.

Lacey held him against her as he groaned against the soft of her shoulder. She felt hot blasting ropes of teenaged spunk splash against the butt of her tits, over and over.

"It's okay... let it go sweetheart. That's my baby," Lacey said as she squeezed her fist expertly up and down the twitching erection.

It was a full minute of moaning and groaning before Lacey had milked ever drop from her sons peter. Devon kept his head lying against her shoulder.

"I'm sorry, it just felt too good,” he said.

"Oh sweetie, it's suppose to feel good, but did you notice how much longer you lasted pinching it off that way?” she asked.

"Yeah, definitely,” he said.

"Becoming a better lover takes practice. It's not gonna happen all at once. Just remember though, girls flock around the guys that can make them scream. You get good enough with that thing... you'll have them fighting over you... trust me,” Lacey explained.

"Wow, how lucky am I to have a mom this cool?” he said, lifting his head and looking own at her.

"Hey, preparing our boys for the world is what we moms do. Momma bird, remember?” she smiled and then gave him a quick peck on the lips.

Devon stayed in the shower awhile replaying the incredible experience of being fucked, then jacked off by his own beautiful mom. He soaked for a long time in the hot spray.

As he dried off he noticed a little handwritten note near the sink.

It read, “HEY HANDSOME, STAY NAKED AND COME FIND ME! –MOM.”

Devon smiled and walked out of the master bedroom. The upstairs hallway was quiet and dimly lit.

"Mom?” he called, but there was no answer. His voice seemed to echo through the empty house.

Suddenly a door at the end of the hall closed. Devon walked over to it, but found it locked. He discovered another note.

It said, “LAY DOWN NEXT TO THE DOOR AND START STROKING THAT BIG BEAUTIFUL PENIS FOR ME!”

Devon chuckled, obviously his mom was playing a naughty little game with him and he decided to go along with it.

He lay down on the floor, with his head next to the door and started to massage his flaccid peter.

The door slowly creaked open, just a tad and Devon watched as a long naked tan leg extending out from the darkness. It looked so soft and baby-smooth.

His moms sexy bare foot, with its pink painted toenails, came to rest on his abdomen, then slowly slithered around the base of his shaft and slid on to his large smooth scrotum. He felt her toes clench, massaging the meat of his nuts.

He looked up into the crack in the doorway and could barely make out the shadow of his moms face as she stared down at him.

He felt her soft toes leave his balls and trail up his chest. From this vantage point he could see the strong muscles in his moms leg flex as it retracted over him. Her toes slowly... gently grazed across his cheek, then her leg disappeared back into the room.

He heard his mom trot across the room playfully. He slid the door open just in time to see her stop by another door at the far side of the room.

Lacey gazed back at him. He could tell by her silhouetted body that she was completely naked. The form of her breasts jutted out from her chest, huge and ripe. Lacey was light and gracefully on her feet, like a barefoot high school cheerleader.

Devon heard her giggle teasingly as she hurried out the door. He quickly got up and followed after her, his now hardened cock bobbing up and down

Reaching a back circular stairway Devon looked down from the top of the stairs just in time to see Lacey reach the first floor. She paused, flashed him a seductive look and rolled her tongue across her top lip. Devon's heart skipped a beat. Never in a million years did he think his own mother would give him this kind of look.

If looks could speak, Lacey just screamed "COME FUCK ME!"

She giggled and rushed away. Devon nearly stumbled descending the stairs after her.

He got to the bottom floor and saw that the back door was open. He looked outside and saw his moms shadowy figure gracefully trotting down the hill towards the boathouse.

Lacey stopped midway and looked back at her son in the doorway. Her nude body glistened in the midnight rain. With a playfully little giggle she continued towards the boathouse, her big breasts bobbling wildly.

Devon rushed down the hill after her like a horny puppy excitedly following after the bitch in heat.

He got to the boathouse and crept inside. It was dark and Devon could hear the water lapping against the docking area.

"Mom?” he called.

"Up here,” he heard her softly whisper.

Devon turned to find a ladder leading up into a loft. He slowly climbed to the top and found a large bunk area and his moms body spread out across it.

Lacey was on her back, her legs bent at the knees and scissored apart. Devon about lost his breath as he gazed at her wet naked curves shimmering in the moonlight.

"Hi,” she said in a soft, sweet yet seductive voice.

"Hi,” he muttered, his heart thumping wildly.

She reached her hand out for him.

"Come here,” she whispered.

That's all that had to be said.

Devon crawled up and rested against the soft saddle between her legs. He could feel the heat of her genitals as his shaft squashed against her outer lips.

He gazed into her glowing eyes. She pulled him down to her lips and after a few sensual kisses their tongues began to dance.

Devon began to prod and poke, searching for her entrance. Finally he found it and his cock-flesh sunk down into what could only be described as absolute paradise.

The warm spongy ridges along Lacey's vaginal walls licked against the meat of her sons dong as it sunk all the way to her hot inner core. Packed completely full she clutched down tight on the rod, smothering it in a grip that only an experienced mom could give.

"UUUGGNNHH!" Devon moaned in ecstasy.

His hips set in motion. Lacey prepared her body for the fuck, pivoting her hips so that her cunt was at a better angle for her sons assault. She slid her long shapely legs up around his back, their soft smooth-shaven skin still wet and slippery from the rain.

Devon's strong sturdy erection plowed steadily in and out of clutching rut. His large hairless scrotum made lewd slapping sounds as it struck the ring of Lacey's pouting butt-hole, over and over.

As he bucked and groaned Devon lay his face against the soft of his moms neck. He could feel her slippery tits sloshing around between them.

Of course, it wasn't long before the sensations were just to much, but he tightened his ass like his mom had taught him and slowed the pace just a little.

Lacey wasn't making it easy. She thrust her cunt up against his hard-on, over and over, trying to speed things up again. And to make it even more challenging she tightened her cunt muscles, making them ripple up and down the tender teenaged pipe.

"Oh-h-h-h mom!" Devon moaned.

He sat up, hoping the change in positioning would take the edge off. Lacey leaned her legs against his shoulders, wrapping her feet around his neck. This didn't help poor Devon's excitement level, especially when he looked down and saw her tits rolling up and down her chest.

"DAMN!” he groaned, trying with all his might to pinch off the rising cum-blast.

Lacey could tell her son was fighting off the orgasm. Not only by his slowing pace and obvious state of arousal, but also by the way his cock was pulsing and flexing inside her. She was proud that he was already making progress, but knew it would boost his ego even more if he could make her cum on his dick.

Devon found himself being guided back down onto his mom. This time her legs were thrown way back and rested on his strong shoulders. He sped up and found a nice steady rhythm.

Lacey gazed up into Devon's eyes with wild lust, as if he were really beginning to scratch the itch inside her.

"That's it, sweetie... don't stop!” she said desperately.

At this angle Devon's erection was literally plowing against Lacey's G-spot, stimulating the sensitive rubbery ridges along the top of her birth canal.

"OH GOD, DEVON, PLEASE DON'T STOP!” she cried.

Devon watched as his mom began to gasp, her mouth wide open. Her eyes began to roll back in her head. The site was enough to make his balls boil over.

"OH-H-H MOM!” he groaned, his body shaking.

The walls of her cunt closed up like a clamp. Devon felt like his cock was being pushed out, but the strong rigid dong pushed forward, persisting with ball-bumping strokes.

"OOHHH FUCK!!!" Lacey's scream reverberated throughout the boathouse as her body began to shake in orgasm.

Devon groaned as thick ropes of spunk erupted from his piss-hole, soaking the quivering walls of pink pussy.

Their wet sticky bodies clutched and writhed together for a good five minutes, like two anacondas wrapped in throes of a mating ball.

"That was... amazing,” Devon sighed, his head laying against his moms chest.

"Very amazing,” she answered, running her fingers through his hair.

Devon lifted his head and gazed down at his mom.

"Did I make you cum?” he asked.

"You did,” she smiled, staring up into his eyes dreamily.

"Wow, I've never made a girl cum before,” he said proudly.

"You're using your skills, which mean you're starting to last longer before you ejaculate. I'm so proud of you,” she said.

"Thanks mom,” he blushed.

Lacey held her sons hand as they walked naked back to the house. She locked the door behind them and turned out the lights downstairs.

As she led him up the stairs Devon's heart was racing. He felt like the rest of the world had vanished and the only things that existed were he and his beautiful mother. There was pure magic in the air and somehow he knew he had a long night ahead of him.

"Grab your things and bring them down to our bedroom," Lacey said, as she let his hand go.

"Our bedroom? You mean you and dad’s bedroom?" Devon asked.

"Is your dad living in this house right now?” she asked, placing her hands on her wide birthing hips.

"Well, no. Technically I guess not,” Devon said.

"Well then technically I guess that makes it our house then doesn't it. Our house... our rules and our bedroom. Now get your things,” she smiled, turning and walking into the bedroom.

Devon stood there for a second like a love-struck puppy, watching his moms bare buttocks sway back and forth as she strode towards the master bathroom.

"Holy shit,” he thought as he felt his cock slowly inflate.

Devon rushed down to his room and collected his things. When he got down to the master bedroom his mom was still in the bathroom with the door closed.

"Sweetie?" Lacey called from behind the door.

"Yeah mom,” Devon answered.

"Pump the queen size air mattress up and get it ready for us okay? I'll be out in a few minutes,” she said.

"Okay,” Devon said.

First a room to share… now a bed -Devon was all smiles. It didn't take him long to get the air mattress pumped up and the fitted sheet on.

"Ready for bed?” he heard his mom say.

Devon spun around just as Lacey emerged from the bathroom. She was wearing a crotchless nylon body stocking and her hair was back in a pony. Devon's mouth hung open. She smiled, slowly stepping towards him.

"You okay?” she asked with a knowing giggle.

"Yeah, I'm just not used to seeing you in things like that,” he answered.

"Well at least I'M wearing something Tarzan,” she joked, glancing down at the huge jutting erection pointing at her.

"Sorry,” he blushed.

"For what? I'm all alone with a gorgeous teenager. Do you hear me complaining?” she asked.

"Do women your age like teenaged guys?” he asked.

"Yup,” she smiled.

"Must be because we're horny all the time,” Devon said.

"Uh-huh, just like women my age. We're two forces of nature you and I. Get us alone together like this and sparks start to fly,” she said, stepping up and coiling her arms around him.

Devon felt his super-engorged cock-nob brush against his moms tiny patch of pubic fuzz. It slid down across her swollen clit, then between her legs. She stepped forward and his shaft glided across the moist groove of her heated pit.

Her nylon-encased tits mashed against his chest. His big plumb and a good two to three inches of cock meat stuck out between his moms legs from behind, crowned by her big meaty buttocks.

"So how come guys dads age stop getting horny?” he asked as she gazed into his eyes.

"It's just what men's bodies do as they get older, sweetheart. The desire becomes less... erections aren't as strong. Their ability to really make a woman scream starts to dwindle,” she explained.

"That's sad. I can't imagine being that way,” he said.

"Well, that's because you’re in your prime, sweetie. Boys your age wanna get laid, it's all they think about. Their erections are strong and sturdy...” She said, squeezing her legs around his brick-hard meat.

"Their ability to bounce back after ejaculating is incredible. I guess they have what women my age crave,” Lacey said.

"That explains a lot though cuz I hear you and dad going at it sometimes and it doesn't seem to last very long,” he said.

"I know... sad huh,” she said.

"But you stay with him anyway?" Devon asked.

"Of course, I love your father. Other than his dwindling desire he's a wonderful husband. A great provided for you and your sister. He bought us this big beautiful home; didn't he?” she asked.

"Yeah, but you deserve pleasure mom... you know, in bed and stuff. Do you ever think about staying with dad, but getting it somewhere else?" Devon asked.

"Of course, us housewives always think about those thing. I guess I'd just have to find someone who I could trust. Someone who could really make it worth the risk,” she said.

Devon's cock flexed, his pipe squeezing up between the soft slick folds of her outer labia.

"Ohhh, do I feel an erection down there volunteering for the job?” she giggled.

"I wouldn't mind,” he said.

"Well, you're certainly on your way to becoming quite the pussy-pleaser. Guess we'll have to see how much you can keep impressing me until your father and sister arrive,” she smiled, staring intently into his eyes.

"I could impress you right now,” Devon said confidently, his fingers sinking into the cheeks of her ass.

"You can be a hot-shot tomorrow. Tonight's all about learning. I'm not cutting any corners with you, sweetie. You need to know the difference between fucking and making love,” she said.

"What is the difference?” he asked.

"Well, one, fucking, is like running a race, hard and intense. But the other, making love, is like a slow intricate dance. If done right, it can go on for hours,” she said.

"Wow,” Devon muttered, his heart pounding with excitement.

"We ran some good races tonight, but now I wanna teach you how to dance,” Lacey said, her eyes wild and dreamy.

"Okay,” Devon smiled.

Lacey gave a sensual peck on the lips.

"I'm gonna light a candle. I want you to sit on the center of the bed Indian-style,” she said.

"Indian-style? Um, okay,” Devon said, then hopped on the bed as Lacey turned out the lights and lit a candle.

The room was filled with a warm romantic ambiance. Devon sat Indian-style on the center of the air mattress and watched as Lacey crawled towards him. She sat on his lap facing him and wrapped her strong nylon-encased legs around his waist.

She rose her ass from his lap a little, just enough to let Devon's cock line up with her hot hovering hole. Then in one slow plunge she took she took every inch of him.

Devon sighed as he felt the warm spongy pink swallow his dong. Lacey's fleshy labia settled snuggly against his large hairless scrotum. His cock was now wrapped in a mothers embrace.

She coiled her arms around her baby for support, her face now slightly above his.

"Lets kiss while I rock on you,” she said softly.

They turned their heads slightly and began kiss soft and slow. Lacey began a gradual, fluid rocking motion with her hips, grinding their genitals together.

Easily excited, Devon tried to force his tongue into Lacey's mouth.

"Easy, sweetie, let me guide you this first time,” she said.

"Okay,” he muttered, his breath heavy with arousal.

"Soft, slow kisses,” she said, planting little love pecks on his face, then on his lips.

Again and again their lips made wet smacking sounds as they gently made contact.

"Mmmmm…" Lacey whined in a sexy tone, as she hungrily closed her big pouty lips around her sons over and over.

Pre-cum drooled from Devon's piss-hole and mixed with Lacey's slippery vaginal secretions, creating a nice creamy lubricant for his bulging pipe to slither and lurch. Devon felt like he was stirring his cock in warm fleshy pudding.

"That's better. Now open your mouth and lets flutter our tongues together,” she said.

Devon opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue. Lacey started by closing her lips around it and sucking it like a cock, up and down a few times. Each time he disappeared into her mouth Devin felt his moms tongue flailing wildly against his.

After she was done sucking, Lacy's long pink snake slithered from her mouth and began to flutter and thrash against her sons. Devon licked back, but was amazed at the speed and strength of his moms tongue.

Lacey had one of those long serpent-like tongues that could probably reach the tip of her nose. And although Devon was doing his best, he simply couldn't compete with the way her snake was whirling and twisting around his. As the tips of their tongues played together Devon opened his eyes and watched his mom work her magic.

Lacey's head was tilted, her eyes closed. Her mouth was wide open and her elongated tongue was mostly still now accept for the pointy tip, which danced against Devon's tongue with amazing speed.

"Wow, your tongue's amazing mom,” he muttered.

She opened her eyes and smiled.

"Oh sweetheart, you haven't even begun to see how amazing it can be,” she smiled.

Staring into his his eyes Lacey took a long wet lick across his cheek. She left a trail of hungry kisses across the sides of his face, then began to nibble at his ear.

"Do you like it baby? Do you like to feel mommy gripping onto that thick erection,” she whispered.

Her warm vaginal grip tightened around his throbbing boner as she flexed her coital walls. Devon's body reacted with an excited shiver.

He felt his moms tongue snake against his ear... under it... around it... inside of it, probing and wiggling.

"Mmm, you like this don't you, baby boy? In bed with mom... makin' sweet love,” she whispered naughtily.

He hugged her body tighter, trying to flatten her tits even more against his chest. Sensing this, Lacey separated their chests for a second. She looked down at her huge tits, heaving against the stretchy transparent covering.

"Rip it,” she said, gazing at her son.

Devon grabbed the fabric between her tits and tore it easily. Pounds of motherly breast-meat came spilling out. She threw them against him, buried her face in his neck.

"Holy shit,” Devon sighed, aroused by his moms aggressiveness.

As Lacey plowed her tongue against the tendons in her son’s neck, her hips continued a constant fluid rocking up and back... up and back. Devon's big balls rose and fell again and again as they lay tucked between the pillowy cheeks of Lacey's buttocks.

Devon gazed down at his mom’s wide child bearing hips. They moved like a machine that was custom-made to glide this way while she grinded on cock.

The rain pelted the windows in the dark emptiness outside, reminding Devon of just how isolated he and his mom were from the rest of the world right now.

Between the hot slippery cunt grinding and the way his mom was lapping at his neck, Devon's balls were starting boil.

He tightened his ass, tried to think of something else.

"I wonder how the fishing is in the lake... bet it's the first thing dad does when he gets here,” he thought.

Then he felt guilty for thinking of his dad at that moment. He knew the gorgeous woman on his lap was his dads property and that he was trespassing. But he knew that when an owner's away and the property is willing, trespassing is inevitable.

"Dad deserves this,” he muttered.

Lacey stopped licking and looked at her son.

"What?” she said with a quirky smile.

"He deserves this, what we're doing. Any guy who has a woman like you, who can do this to them every day and does nothing about it, deserves to be cheated on,” he explained.

Lacy ran her hand gently across his cheek.

"You are a sweetheart, you know that?" Lacey said, looking as through she could cry.

"I'm your sweetheart,” Devon said, flexing his rod.

"Yes you are. My young, handsome, big-dicked sweetheart,” she said, gazing at him with fluttering eyelids.

Lacey lowered herself onto her back, taking Devon with her. Her legs had a tight grasp on him, keeping him tucked inside her soft saddle. They kissed passionately.

Devon was overcome with desire and began to really buck his hips and sock it to her. Lacey clutched onto his ass and broke this kiss for a moment.

"Slow down, sweetie. Pace yourself,” she whispered.

Devon slowed and found a nice steady unhurried rhythm. His long teenaged love-pipe glided in and out of the warm clutching grip of his mom's hungry cunt. The gooey ridges along her inner walls smothered his meaty lance with every down stroke.

"Oh mom, this feels soooo good,” he sighed, as he looked down into her gleaming eyes.

"I want you to let yourself go. Let your body do the work... while you look into my eyes and our minds float away together into a cloud of pleasure,” Lacey softly whispered.

"O-okay,” Devon muttered.

Devon indeed felt as though he was falling into a trance as he was nose to nose with his mom, his eyes lost inside of hers. As if on auto-pilot his hips kept working, thrusting his peter up and down his mother's pleasure-pocket.

"Oh Dev... oh sweetie... this is beautiful,” she whispered softly.

Thunder RUMBLED outside.

Candlelight flickered.

Hips rocked in unison.

Huge tits sloshed as they lay plastered against the flesh of a teenaged chest.

The heels of two tiny bare feet pushed against a bucking ass.

Eyes fixed, glazed with lust.

This was love-making at it's most intense.

"OH MY GOD, I'M GONNA CUM!" Lacey's voice quivered as she stared into her sons eyes.

Her body stiffened and Devon felt her clutching legs tremble against him. Lacey's eyes closed as her face became red and contorted.

"Holy shit, mom,” he muttered, in awe of the site beneath him.

Devon pinched off his own explosive orgasm and continued to sock it to her with long steady thrusts.

Lacey screamed in orgasm, her body shaking violently.

Mom and son rolled onto their sides as the desperate lovemaking went on and on into the night.

They were no longer two bodies, but one ball of twisting, pounding flesh. They rolled and fucked... their pelvises grinding... and at times slapping together with wild abandon.

After nearly two hours of impressive pussy prodding Devon's body trembled as he blew his nuts deep inside the hot smothering throat of Lacey's love-canal.

Words went unspoken as they lay there in the candlelight... kissing... gazing into each others eyes. Thunder RUMBLED outside.

Devon could feel the juice of his load running down across his balls as his flaccid cock remained tucked in his moms sheath.

He sighed as she gave his peter gentle squeezes with her strong coital muscles. Lacey felt her sons lance twitch... and she knew it was going to be a long sleepless night.

The next morning sunlight lit up the kitchen. Lacey's cell phone sat on the counter ringing over and over, but there was no one there to answer it.

From the upstairs, came the forceful, repetitive THUMPING of two bodies humping passionately on an air mattress.

Echoing through the empty house came the orgasmic screams of a middle-aged mom. Momma bird had taught her son how to spread his wings and fly... but she wasn't quite ready for him to leave the nest just yet.

sweetmikesweetmikeover 13 years ago
You are the BEST!

I can feel your stories..feel the warm flesh, the smooth legs, the pink tongue, I feel it all.

You.Are.The.Best.

TacocarnitasTacocarnitasover 13 years ago
Great to see you back in action!

Looking forward to "re-reading" the story. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Literotica is a 'site'

But Lacey was a sight.

Oedipus_SexOedipus_Sexover 13 years ago
Devon is a bit too androgynous as a boy's name...

...keep thinking of that porn star Devon Lee.

I suppose it all depends on how you pronounce it:

"DEV-vinn" = boy's name

"deh-VAWN" = girl's name

however, if you're BLACK....

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Really hot and erotic

Sweet love that was slow in building but finished fantastically. A great love story along with being very taboo.

Thanks for the read and I hope that there will be more of this hot mom and son.

redrose_nikkiredrose_nikkiover 13 years ago
5 stars

Thank you for a wonderful story.

grassmanrossgrassmanrossabout 13 years ago
Excellent

What a teasing erotic love story. Hotter than all get out. Is dad doing the daughter?

AhabscribeAhabscribeabout 13 years ago
Superb!

As always, you show us why your's is one of the few names that everyone knows and loves here at Literotica! You are a true master at what you do. I just love the sheer sexual fearlessness of your mothers!

Looking forward to the next!

P.S. Thanks for the pic on your profile - truly the iconic mother of all your stories (and so many of your readers' fantasies - this fan included!)

luvbug1976luvbug1976about 13 years ago
seconds please

this was a great new story and i would really love to read what happens next!! keep mum and son at it and bring on his baby (and excitement) with her.

just a thought... could daddy and daughter be up to no good also on the drive over?

LancerInLALancerInLAabout 13 years ago
Not going the full route?

No oral sex on the agenda? It is very necessary I think. Still a good read. 4 stars.

feliciacosminafeliciacosminaabout 13 years ago
Perfect!

Very, very good story!

lowsparklowsparkabout 13 years ago
As always

Your stuff is extremely erotic. Keep up the good work. If I can make a request, how about a three or foursome. A son and his friends are seduced by his amorous mom. Maybe I'll try to write that one myself.

jarodmarjarodmarabout 13 years ago
No build up?

I loved your story, as always. The only thing I am wondering about is you jumped right into the sex. It almost seemed like you were in a hurry.

He has a concern about lasting long enough, so she could start him out with a hand job. After that, she goes into a blowjob, then to sex. Personally, I think there is more of a turn on with a longer, increasingly sexier build up.

biggeorgewncbiggeorgewncabout 13 years ago
Great Story

I hope this is the first of many chapters... I am curious to see if mother and son continue when father & sister arrive... And I wonder if the dad & daughter have had sex on the road or if the sibling will enter into a sexual relationship... Thanks again for some very fine reading...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
nice... Dude...

mate, the way of presentation is so good. You could make little bit colorful story by adding oral or anal sex with this story. Any way, nice work, keep it up...!

bigmac0429bigmac0429almost 13 years ago
Another super erotic mom-son story

Much thanks for another very well-written, super erotic mother-son story. I love this theme and you write of it very well. I hope to read much, much more from you. I can't wait until your next one--those naughty moms and their sons displacing dads and receiving her very special affection. Great!

YamiBoyYamiBoyalmost 13 years ago
^__^

Not too much plot, but a very hot stroke story. Thanks!

TibxoTibxoalmost 13 years ago
Another classic.

Not a lot to say except that I enjoyed your story very much. Thank you.

jaccorjaccorover 12 years ago
Great Story

As always you have provided us with an excelent story. I only hope that you will continue this story, and let us know how far this goes. I hope it goes much farther.

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Great Read!!

Thanks for sharing.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 12 years ago
Good Story So Far

This is a good story as far as it goes. I am not a fan of cuckold stories in general, but this one is fairly light at this point. There are some telling parts to the conversation that possibly indicate the author's view of life. First was when the son asked about wearing a condom. Rather than telling him he should always wear a condom unless he was in a committed relationship she told him it would be OK if he got her pregnant. I wonder if Dad is OK with that as well. Having the father raise a child that was not his did not seem to phase her a bit.

Then, when discussing his dad's dwindling desire, instead of asking if she had discussed trying to improve their sex life with him he instead asked if she thought about screwing around. Of course he was quick to volunteer when she said it would have to be someone trustworthy. I wonder how many sons would really think it was OK for their mom to screw around on their dad or vice versa. Of course the message she was sending was that screwing around was OK as long as you don't get caught. I bet his future wife will appreciate that bit of training.

Further, on multiple occasions the son attempted to exhibit respect for his dad, as in his statement about yours and dad's bedroom. She basically shot him down such that in the end, he seemed to lose all respect for his dad. When he stated that his dad deserved to be cheated on, instead of admonishing him to not be too hard on his dad, she basically cheered him on for making her actions valid. I suspect the lack of respect he develops for his dad over these few days will expand to all areas of their relationship. It would be interesting to see if she cares about that.

In the end, the premise that she was training him to leave the nest was a joke. It was obvious that her premeditated intent was only to train him to be her gigolo.

I guess he had better hope he never has a son. As they say, what goes around comes around.

For me, it would have been a far better premise to have had the mother and father agree in advance to train their children. Then there would be no losers. If there is a next chapter, surely it will include dad being suspicious at the unanswered phone calls as well as the fact that the house has not been cleaned. Then perhaps the son will get to learn one more lesson while trying to provide for his mother and new child after dad divorces her and takes the daughter. He can learn that there is more to being a man than knowing how to swing a big dick.

oldwayneoldwayneover 12 years ago
Hot tale!

I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you for a Five Star story!

farhin199021farhin199021over 12 years ago
Goot to read but follow

Very nice story. I love this story very much but I am little disagree to do not apply condom while doing intercourse with own mother. I know it is a just story but our incest story also should have some real life bases. Although I don't agree with condom less sex with siblings and moms, I enjoyed a lot and expecting much more in future.

Love,

Farhin.

chaospezchaospezover 12 years ago
Great story

This was a fantastic story! I would love to see a continuation, involving the mother being pregnant. If you don't want to do that please consider writing another pregnant mom story (mommie's little snuggle bear) is my favorite story. Look forward to your

next submission!

KLRXOsxsonKLRXOsxsonalmost 11 years ago

Loved it, would like to think that the possible future might hold them fucking right up to the end when her husband was due to arrive, maybe they didn't show up to meet him and he ended up finding the house on his own, came in to find them fucking like rabbits...Maybe there are some of the nursery bits and pieces already set up...A sturdy changing table maybe-strong enough to support one adult person and allow for a good solid fucking...Let the husband and father piece it together about what exactly he is seeing...Leaves, believe there was a sister too, could take her with him, leaving the mother and son alone in the new house, maybe they have to move away too...End up living as mother and son in some new place or even better as a husband and wife couple...Awesome ^_^ Either way, again, loved the story as always KLRXO ^_^

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago
not so empty nest

Read this some time ago,never commented. K has a thing for short stacked women, you see them in a lot of stories. A klrxo story is a good read. Lit should delete ogian's comment though. Posting "your" version of the story as a "comment" Really?

Dawger1000Dawger1000over 10 years ago
Wow

Loved it. Very romantic.

parthenogenesisparthenogenesisover 10 years ago
Need to hear from dad and daughter

Dad and daughter need to show up, the two of them clearly having had their educational lessons along the way.

Darkone57Darkone57almost 10 years ago
WOW ! ! ! ! ! ! !

That was by far the best erotic story I've read to date ! Not only sexy but loving and tender as well. Thank you for your time and talent.

sceneitsceneitalmost 10 years ago
A 3 out of 5.

You have a really good and sexy story going on here. I really like it a lot. Where it suffers is your use of euphemisms. They tend to be over the top or a bit quirky. This is counterproductive to what you are ultimately trying to achieve. There was a point where I was really into it but your euphemisms just yanked me out of the mood.

Also, you aren't writing a screenplay. There is no need for you to capitalize your sound effects.

Other than that I think it's a sweet story and I loved how she was okay with having his baby. I loved that!

AirspeeedAirspeeedabout 9 years ago

Just lovely stories. I read them now and then and they're still some of the best Mom-Son stories I've found. Thanks klrxo

Leotardstights69Leotardstights69over 8 years ago

Great story wish it was little longer need to add another chapter 5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

SampkyangSampkyangalmost 8 years ago
???

NO DICK face dad does NOT deserve this. truth is 99 times out of 100 dad is horny and mommy dearest turns him down!!! ass hole moms my be in their prime at 35-45 but that does NOT mean they will put out unless THEY want it and usually they don't. THAT is reality MOST of the time. there are rare women who want it all the time and men who don't...

HighlandLaddieHighlandLaddiealmost 8 years ago
GET PISSED OFF WITH THESE SON FUCKS MOMMY STORIES`

after a while they become boring and formulaic....would have been better had it included dad fucking their daughter on the road too then them all getting together and brother and sister fucking in front of mom and dad then all swapping again and a bit of mom and daughter sex...instead it is just the usual boring mom son story....about sums up present climate....

TIGERWOLFSTORMTIGERWOLFSTORMover 6 years ago

does Devon get his mother pregnant????????????

jmsdriverjmsdriverabout 6 years ago
CONTINUE!!!!!!!!!!!

Please continue story....very nice build up then you left us just hanging on the edge....would like to see mother an son fill the baby's room.....I love hearing about breeding moms

kdeville87kdeville87about 6 years ago
more

more please good start maybe the dad and sister are getting it on

dikupinyadikupinyaover 5 years ago
thank you

please continue

vonLassenvonLassenover 4 years ago
The right way of learning to fly.

I really like this story, it's a damn good one. Thank you very much.

Kind regards vonLassen.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
WHAT A STORY. ^*!^*!^*!

After reading this story, I had to read other comments.

I got to one comment,that had more words in it then the

story,why would anyone rewrite the story in the comments.

The story was great.

Buck1974Buck1974about 4 years ago
Fantastic story but

It’s the ending what is making your stories average. I absolutely love your stories but to me it’s the ending. I bet it’s not just me that wants to see the ultimate taboo ending the ending that proves that the son has now become a real man . By getting her pregnant to prove there love together the ultimate love between mother and son. As I said your stories are fantastic I love them it’s the ending that upsets me. But otherwise please come back to the table please and start writing again you are extremely talented at writing and this is the only way to ask you to come back. I can’t tell you via email you get the idea. So here I am begging you to come back and start writing again I don’t know why you stopped. But please believe me that in this moment in time when we are all stuck at home because of this virus thing . Tv and workouts just don’t seem to work tv is just boring there is nothing on workouts just go to quick no matter how long I work out for . Then that leaves the internet yes you do all your things on talk to people etc . But that is it then get to this site you read all you can moan all you can at the poor stories. ( have read nearly all the romance stories the novels stories the loving wife BTB stories the rest which I will not say ). The incest category is getting to become the new romance category that’s why everyone enjoys the incest so much. So please come back and write more of these fantastic stories.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 4 years ago
A very yummy story!

Very yummy indeed. Though, like others I believe this deserved a different ending to truly achieve its potential. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.

kcman7inkcman7inover 3 years ago
A good read, but needs more chapters

Your stories are good an i liked the revised version on your subscription site. Now let's see what Horny can do with father and daughter, or maybe they were already busy while driving out. How about brother and sister also?

johnstang2johnstang2over 3 years ago
Hey kirxo

I was just at the other site MOMS BEDROOM. I am sure you know what I mean.

I saw this story in the free preview section. You are right in that it is expanded over there. I like that story better for the mother did indeed become the condition that I am sure this version.only briefly hints at.

I am curious though did you perhaps thought of including a dad/daughter part to the story. That way the Father/husband can't say shit about what happens. Also give the daughter the same condition the mom had too.

Well thank for the read.

Incidentally,. I won't be able to read other stories from over there since I don't believe in paying for something that I consider should be free. After all, you did not send it in to an actual publisher to get the stories published but rather just posted them on a website. Real publishers don't charge you a dime to publish, the just send you royalty checks.

John

woodwardwoodwardabout 3 years ago

HHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

(8/1/2021)

This was a nice read but not as good as your "Boobs & Boners" story from 2010. Still, Nicely Done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love your stories need sequel we’re the sons breed there mother

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 2 years ago

The dialogue sounded like a 10 year old was writing this. I now have a permanent furrow on my forehead from all the grimacing I was doing.

MfkndragonMfkndragonover 2 years ago

What are you a kid every 18 year old even those who never had sex is going to know what it is and have the idea how to do it and there not going to be saying the things that was said in this story I now have a bad image in my head that ain't going to go away anytime soon and that's saying something cause I have a very twisted mind

DarkForeverDarkForeveralmost 2 years ago

Need a sequence with dad & sis and family all together in nest.

DebbieXDebbieXover 1 year ago

She starts up the hill with Devon and gets to the house with Jacob.

Magic??

Storylover5Storylover5over 1 year ago

Enjoyed it very much (along with Mom's Roommate).....both very erotic. Interesting comments, I don't tend to over think the stories.....they are entertaining, which is the purpose. Nice touch having author pic.....gives a visual point of reference, that adds to image that already existed....preconceived image was similar to Rachel Steele or Zoey Holloway, with reality not terribly far off. Hurricane Mom was a bit maddening, would like more, but the teaser achieved goal of wanting more. I look forward to reading recent works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Magnificent story. Wekk written. Absolute 5 ⭐. Loved that mommy had some sort of nylons on.

MartyMBMartyMBabout 1 year ago

The story is a nice fantasy, but nobody "deserves" to be cheated on.

riganutriganut7 months ago

"Nest" is another great work by you. The build up , flirtation, and the intense is lovely. Looking forward to read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userklrxo@klrxo
Follow me on Twitter @MomBedroom To read more of my original work as well as expanded versions of older stories, visit: https://subscribestar.adult/mom-s-bedroom Also featured on the site are juicy stories narrated by voice actress Sharon. Recent (story) additions to my subsci...

story TAGS