The Nest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he bucked and groaned Devon lay his face against the soft of his moms neck. He could feel her slippery tits sloshing around between them.

Of course, it wasn't long before the sensations were just to much, but he tightened his ass like his mom had taught him and slowed the pace just a little.

Lacey wasn't making it easy. She thrust her cunt up against his hard-on, over and over, trying to speed things up again. And to make it even more challenging she tightened her cunt muscles, making them ripple up and down the tender teenaged pipe.

"Oh-h-h-h mom!" Devon moaned.

He sat up, hoping the change in positioning would take the edge off. Lacey leaned her legs against his shoulders, wrapping her feet around his neck. This didn't help poor Devon's excitement level, especially when he looked down and saw her tits rolling up and down her chest.

"DAMN!" He groaned, trying with all his might to pinch off the rising cum-blast.

Lacey could tell her son was fighting off the orgasm. Not only by his slowing pace and obvious state of arousal, but also by the way his cock was pulsing and flexing inside her. She was proud that he was already making progress, but knew it would boost his ego even more if he could make her cum on his dick.

Devon found himself being guided back down onto his mom. This time her legs were thrown way back and rested on his strong shoulders. He sped up and found a nice steady rhythm.

Lacey gazed up into Devon's eyes with wild lust, as if he were really beginning to scratch the itch inside her.

"That's it, sweetie...don't stop!" She said desperately.

At this angle Devon's erection was literally plowing against Lacey's G-spot, stimulating the sensitive rubbery ridges along the top of her birth canal.

"OH GOD, DEVON, PLEASE DON'T STOP!" She cried.

Devon watched as his mom began to gasp, her mouth wide open. Her eyes began to roll back in her head. The site was enough to make his balls boil over.

"OH-H-H MOM!" He groan, his body shaking.

The walls of her cunt closed up like a clamp. Devon felt like his cock was being pushed out, but the strong rigid dong pushed forward, persisting with ball-bumping strokes.

"OOHHH FUCK!!!" Lacey's scream reverberated throughout the boathouse as her body began to shake in orgasm.

Devon groaned as thick ropes of spunk erupted from his piss-hole, soaking the quivering walls of pink pussy.

Their wet sticky bodies clutched and writhed together for a good five minutes, like two anacondas wrapped in throes of a mating ball.

"That was...amazing." Devon sighed, his head laying against his moms chest.

"Very amazing." She answered, running her fingers through his hair.

Devon lifted his head and gazed down at his mom.

"Did I make you cum?" He asked.

"You did." She smiled, staring up into his eyes dreamily.

"Wow, I've never made a girl cum before." He said proudly.

"You're using your skills, which mean you're starting to last longer before you ejaculate. I'm so proud of you." She said.

"Thanks mom." He blushed.

Lacey held her sons hand as they walked naked back to the house. She locked the door behind them and turned out the lights downstairs.

As she led him up the stairs Devon's heart was racing. He felt like the rest of the world had vanished and the only things that existed were him and his beautiful mother. There was pure magic in the air and somehow he knew he had a long night ahead of him.

"Grab your things and bring them down to our bedroom." Lacey said, as she let his hand go.

"Our bedroom? You mean you and dads bedroom?" Devon asked.

"Is your dad living in this house right now?" She asked, placing her hands on her wide birthing hips.

"Well, no. Technically I guess not." Devon said.

"Well then technically I guess that makes it our house then doesn't it. Our house...our rules and our bedroom. Now get your things." She smiled, turning and walking into the bedroom.

Devon stood there for a second like a love-struck puppy, watching his moms bare buttocks sway back and forth as she strode towards the master bathroom.

"Holy shit." He thought as he felt his cock slowly inflate.

Devon rushed down to his room and collected his things. When he got down to the master bedroom his mom was still in the bathroom with the door closed.

"Sweetie?" Lacey called from behind the door.

"Yeah mom." Devon answered.

"Pump the queen size air mattress up and get it ready for us okay? I'll be out in a few minutes." She said.

"Okay." Devon said.

First a room to share, now a bed. Devon was all smiles. It didn't take him long to get the air mattress pumped up and the fitted sheet on.

"Ready for bed?" He heard his mom say.

Devon spun around just as Lacey emerged from the bathroom. She was wearing a crotchless nylon body stocking and her hair was back in a pony. Devon's mouth hung open. She smiled, slowly stepping towards him.

"You okay?" She asked with a knowing giggle.

"Yeah, I'm just not used to seeing you in things like that." He answered.

"Well at least I'M wearing something Tarzan." She joked, glancing down at the huge jutting erection pointing at her.

"Sorry." He blushed.

"For what? I'm all alone with a gorgeous teenager. Do you hear me complaining?" She asked.

"Do women your age like teenaged guys?" He asked.

"Yup." She smiled.

"Must be because we're horny all the time." Devon said.

"Uh-huh, just like women my age. We're two forces of nature you and I. Get us alone together like this and sparks start to fly." She said, stepping up and coiling her arms around him.

Devon felt his super-engorged cock-nob brush against his moms tiny patch of pubic fuzz. It slid down across her swollen clit, then between her legs. She stepped forward and his shaft glided across the moist groove of her heated pit.

Her nylon-encased tits mashed against his chest. His big plumb and a good two to three inches of cock meat stuck out between his moms legs from behind, crowned by her big meaty buttocks.

"So how come guys dads age stop getting horny?" He asked as she gazed into his eyes.

"It's just what men's bodies do as they get older, sweetheart. The desire becomes less...erections aren't as strong. Their ability to really make a woman scream starts to dwindle." She explained.

"That's sad. I can't imagine being that way." He said.

"Well, that's because your in your prime, sweetie. Boys your age wanna get laid, it's all they think about. Their erections are strong and sturdy..." She said, squeezing her legs around his brick-hard meat.

"Their ability to bounce back after ejaculating is incredible. I guess they have what women my age crave." Lacey said.

"That explains a lot though cuz I hear you and dad going at it sometimes and it doesn't seem to last very long." He said.

"I know...sad huh." She said.

"But you stay with him anyway?" Devon asked.

"Of course, I love your father. Other than his dwindling desire he's a wonderful husband. A great provided for you and your sister. He bought us this big beautiful home. didn't he?" She asked.

"Yeah, but you deserve pleasure mom...you know, in bed and stuff. Do you ever think about staying with dad, but getting it somewhere else?" Devon asked.

"Of course, us housewives always think about those thing. I guess I'd just have to find someone who I could trust. Someone who could really make it worth the risk." She said.

Devon's cock flexed, his pipe squeezing up between the soft slick folds of her outer labia.

"Ohhh, do I feel an erection down there volunteering for the job?" She giggled.

"I wouldn't mind." He said.

"Well, you're certainly on your way to becoming quite the pussy-pleaser. Guess we'll have to see how much you can keep impressing me until your father and sister arrive." She smiled, staring intently into his eyes.

"I could impress you right now." Devon said confidently, his fingers sinking into the cheeks of her ass.

"You can be a hot-shot tomorrow. Tonight's all about learning. I'm not cutting any corners with you, sweetie. You need to know the difference between fucking and making love." She said.

"What is the difference?" He asked.

"Well, one, fucking, is like running a race, hard and intense. But the other, making love, is like a slow intricate dance. If done right, it can go on for hours." She said.

"Wow." Devon muttered, his heart pounding with excitement.

"We ran some good races tonight, but now I wanna teach you how to dance." Lacey said, her eyes wild and dreamy.

"Okay." Devon smiled.

Lacey gave a sensual peck on the lips.

"I'm gonna light a candle. I want you to sit on the center of the bed Indian-style." She said.

"Indian-style? Um, okay." Devon said, then hopped on the bed as Lacey turned out the lights and lit a candle.

The room was filled with a warm romantic ambiance. Devon sat Indian-style on the center of the air mattress and watched as Lacey crawled towards him. She sat on his lap facing him and wrapped her strong nylon-encased legs around his waist.

She rose her ass from his lap a little, just enough to let Devon's cock line up with her hot hovering hole. Then in one slow plunge she took she took every inch of him.

Devon sighed as he felt the warm spongy pink swallow his dong. Lacey's fleshy labia settled snuggly against his large hairless scrotum. His cock was now wrapped in a mothers embrace.

She coiled her arms around her baby for support, her face now slightly above his.

"Lets kiss while I rock on you." She said softly.

They turned their heads slightly and began kiss soft and slow. Lacey began a gradual, fluid rocking motion with her hips, grinding their genitals together.

Easily excited, Devon tried to force his tongue into Lacey's mouth.

"Easy, sweetie, let me guide you this first time." She said.

"Okay." He muttered, his breath heavy with arousal.

"Soft, slow kisses." She said, planting little love pecks on his face, then on his lips.

Again and again their lips made wet smacking sounds as they gently made contact.

"Mmmmm." Lacey whined in a sexy tone, as she hungrily closed her big pouty lips around her sons over and over.

Pre-cum drooled from Devon's piss-hole and mixed with Lacey's slippery vaginal secretions, creating a nice creamy lubricant for his bulging pipe to slither and lurch. Devon felt like he was stirring his cock in warm fleshy pudding.

"That's better. Now open your mouth and lets flutter our tongues together." She said.

Devon opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue. Lacey started by closing her lips around it and sucking it like a cock, up and down a few times. Each time he disappeared into her mouth Devin felt his moms tongue flailing wildly against his.

After she was done sucking, Lacy's long pink snake slithered from her mouth and began to flutter and thrash against her sons. Devon licked back, but was amazed at the speed and strength of his moms tongue.

Lacey had one of those long serpent-like tongues that could probably reach the tip of her nose. And although Devon was doing his best, he simply couldn't compete with the way her snake was whirling and twisting around his. As the tips of their tongues played together Devon opened his eyes and watched his mom work her magic.

Lacey's head was tilted, her eyes closed. Her mouth was wide open and her elongated tongue was mostly still now accept for the pointy tip, which danced against Devon's tongue with amazing speed.

"Wow, your tongue's amazing mom." He muttered.

She opened her eyes and smiled.

"Oh sweetheart, you haven't even begun to see how amazing it can be." She smiled.

Staring into his his eyes Lacey took a long wet lick across his cheek. She left a trail of hungry kisses across the sides of his face, then began to nibble at his ear.

"Do you like it baby? Do you like to feel mommy gripping onto that thick erection." She whispered.

Her warm vaginal grip tightened around his throbbing boner as she flexed her coital walls. Devon's body reacted with an excited shiver.

He felt his moms tongue snake against his ear...under it...around it...inside of it, probing and wiggling.

"Mmm, you like this don't you, baby boy? In bed with mom...makin' sweet love." She whispered naughtily.

He hugged her body tighter, trying to flatten her tits even more against his chest. Sensing this, Lacey separated their chests for a second. She looked down at her huge tits, heaving against the stretchy transparent covering.

"Rip it." She said, gazing at her son.

Devon grabbed the fabric between her tits and tore it easily. Pounds of motherly breast-meat came spilling out. She threw them against him, buried her face in his neck.

"Holy shit." Devon sighed, aroused by his moms aggressiveness.

As Lacey plowed her tongue against the tendons in her sons neck, her hips continued a constant fluid rocking up and back...up and back. Devon's big balls rose and fell again and again as they lay tucked between the pillowy cheeks of Lacey's buttocks.

Devon gazed down at his moms wide child-bearing hips. They moved like a machine that was custom-made to glide this way while she grinded on cock.

The rain pelted the windows in the dark emptiness outside, reminding Devon of just how isolated he and his mom were from the rest of the world right now.

Between the hot slippery cunt-grinding and the way his mom was lapping at his neck, Devon's balls were starting boil.

He tightened his ass, tried to think of something else.

"I wonder how the fishing is in the lake...bet it's the first thing dad does when he gets here." He thought.

Then he felt guilty for thinking of his dad at that moment. He knew the gorgeous woman on his lap was his dads property and that he was trespassing. But he knew that when an owner's away and the property is willing, trespassing is inevitable.

"Dad deserves this." He muttered.

Lacey stopped licking and looked at her son.

"What?" She said with a quirky smile.

"He deserves this, what we're doing. Any guy who has a woman like you, who can do this to them every day and does nothing about it, deserves to be cheated on." He explained.

Lacy ran her hand gently across his cheek.

"You are a sweetheart, you know that?" Lacey said, looking as through she could cry.

"I'm your sweetheart." Devon said, flexing his rod.

"Yes you are. My young, handsome, big-dicked sweetheart." She said, gazing at him with fluttering eyelids.

Lacey lowered herself onto her back, taking Devon with her. Her legs had a tight grasp on him, keeping him tucked inside her soft saddle. They kissed passionately.

Devon was overcome with desire and began to really buck his hips and sock it to her. Lacey clutched onto his ass and broke this kiss for a moment.

"Slow down, sweetie. Pace yourself." She whispered.

Devon slowed and found a nice steady unhurried rhythm. His long teenaged love-pipe glided in and out of the warm clutching grip of his mom's hungry cunt. The gooey ridges along her inner walls smothered his meaty lance with every down stroke.

"Oh mom, this feels soooo good." He sighed, as he looked down into her gleaming eyes.

"I want you to let yourself go. Let your body do the work...while you look into my eyes and our minds float away together into a cloud of pleasure." Lacey softly whispered.

"O-okay." Devon muttered.

Devon indeed felt as though he was falling into a trance as he was nose to nose with his mom, his eyes lost inside of hers. As if on auto-pilot his hips kept working, thrusting his peter up and down his mother's pleasure-pocket.

"Oh Dev...oh sweetie...this is beautiful." She whispered softly.

Thunder RUMBLED outside.

Candlelight flickered.

Hips rocked in unison.

Huge tits sloshed as they lay plastered against the flesh of a teenaged chest.

The heels of two tiny bare feet pushed against a bucking ass.

Eyes fixed, glazed with lust.

This was love-making at it's most intense.

"OH MY GOD, I'M GONNA CUM!" Lacey's voice quivered as she stared into her sons eyes.

Her body stiffened and Devon felt her clutching legs tremble against him. Lacey's eyes closed as her face became red and contorted.

"Holy shit, mom." He muttered, in awe of the site beneath him.

Devon pinched off his own explosive orgasm and continued to sock it to her with long steady thrusts.

Lacey screamed in orgasm, her body shaking violently.

Mom and son rolled onto their sides as the desperate love making went on and on into the night.

They were no longer two bodies, but one ball of twisting, pounding flesh. They rolled and fucked...their pelvises grinding...and at times slapping together with wild abandon.

After nearly two hours of impressive pussy prodding Devon's body trembled as he blew his nuts deep inside the hot smothering throat of Lacey's love-canal.

Words went unspoken as they lay there in the candlelight... kissing...gazing into each others eyes. Thunder RUMBLED outside.

Devon could feel the juice of his load running down across his balls as his flaccid cock remained tucked in his moms sheath.

He sighed as she gave his peter gentle squeezes with her strong coital muscles. Lacey felt her sons lance twitch...and she knew it was going to be a long sleepless night.

The next morning sunlight lit up the kitchen. Lacey's cell phone sat on the counter ringing over and over, but there was no one there to answer it.

From the upstairs, came the forceful, repetitive THUMPING of two bodies humping passionately on an air-mattress.

Echoing through the empty house, came the orgasmic screams of a middle-aged mom. Momma bird had taught her son how to spread his wings and fly...but she wasn't quite ready for him to leave the nest just yet.