All Comments on 'The New Arrivals'

by jvalet45

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

A very promising start. I'm not into feet as much as the author but I just skimmed that part. Hopefully the code problem you seem to have will be fixed for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
symbols

Are those symbols nessasary?? It's distracting!! Decient otherwise..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Welcome back!

I'm so excited to see that you're writing again! Your older stories have been favorites of mine for a long time now. I love the way you write your mother characters. Very mothering, even girly, at first -- until their true lust-driven dominant nature is revealed. The foot worship stuff works nicely to accentuate the mother's dominant but loving attitude. IMO this story is one of your best, right up there with Shoes Make the Mom.

There is an issue with the HTML formatting not working, but that's just a minor technical problem that I'm sure can be fixed. I noticed the version that was posted on Stories Online is formatted correctly, so I read this story there instead.

Anyway, please keep writing. I hope we don't make have to wait another five years for your next story!

AZMotherLoverAZMotherLoverover 9 years ago

I gave your story 5 stars because it was very well written, but I can't say I'm a fan of the femdom aspect of your incest fantasy.

To each his own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
this gifted author is something else

Okay, the foot fetish is overdone and I don't care for the femdom aspect. In my opinion, in any motherfucking relationship it's the boy who should be in charge. After all, he's the one with the cock. But all that said, Mr. J is a word-perfect writer, with a rich imagination. And he's extremely generous, to boot--just check out his list of Favorites, the best on the net. 19 year old Nate is, as his mother Marie points out, "a walking sack of hormones." His young balls never quit, they're constantly filling up with his warm creamy semen. Nate was wasting all that precious semen on that little tramp, Jessie. But wise Marie knows better uses for her boy's fat cock and young sperm. Through the magic of the enchanted place and, I think much more from Nate's natural motherfucking urges, her son discovers the ineffable beauty and attraction of his mother's superb babyhole. In truth, nothing can ever excite a boy like his own mother's cunt. When Marie asks him, "What's my name?" Nate replies, from the depths of his heart, "Mom! Mommy!" as he falls to licking and slurping the wonderful hole he came out of. The boy's head is once more between his mommy's thighs where it last was 19 years before, and he gives her the great convulsive cum that is her due. Marie gets on top and encases Nate's big fat cock in her capacious motherly twat, the best feeling the boy, like any son, can ever have. Then Mr. J does his thing, and Nate blows his balls and shoots his semen--well, not where I'd prefer him to do it. But it's this highly talented writer's story, not mine. Five stars, for sure.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 9 years ago
Story

Was good, but the foot thing was over used, once was enough and with the mind control it was more like a rape story.

I would have liked it a lot more if they came together from seeing each other nude or something.

Not into the control thing

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
well ,, was going to give it a 3,,

Hate grown men that call theyre mothers fucking mommy,, totally fucking trash, second any author that lets this mental midget ANON write complete fucking stories in the comment section with out deleting it deserves nothing more than an ace. This fucking idiot does this with every story it reads or maybe has someone read for it as I am sure it is no more than 2 years old

an ace and 2 thumbs down

LLP

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
#@!*! SYMBOLS

YOU RUINED THE DAM STORY! YOU ARE TRYING TO POST A STORY USING BOLD TEXT TO AN http server THAT DOES NOT READ SUCH COMMANDS! yOU WILL FIND YOU CANNOT UNDERLINE EITHER! Besides your computing ineptitude

being a glaring endorsement, it didn't do anything for me. I fought in a war supposedly to support freedom of speech and the press, so if this is what floats your boat, cruise on! Just DON'T expect me to endorse it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not at all a fan of Fem-Dom, Mind-Control or foot-fetish

So this story didn't ring any bells for me; this is not what I came here to read; besides, a grown man calling his mother 'mommy' is more than a little creepy, in a real 'Bates Motel' way, and it's not a turn-on. I left neither shaken nor stirred, just a little puzzled as to what I'd just read, and all the mis-formatting didn't help either. No stars, this didn't meet my expectations in any way, it's in the wrong category entirely, belonging rather in categories I neither read nor care about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Could be better

Besides the annoying text, this story had some promise but then took another direction with the whole foot worship thing. I liked the mind control, liked the pecking order, liked that he had a girlfriend and his mom was still married to his dad, but the foot thing was too much of a focused fetish. The first part where he massages them and then kisses them should have been it, all the falling in love with his mother's feet and then licking the cum off of them was way too much. Part of me hopes you write another story for Jocasta but fix the text somehow, and avoid the foot fetish and that level of femdom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Stupid text and story

What's with the text, it takes away from wanting to read the story. Foot worship, couldn't you come up with something better. If this is the best you have to offer, give it up.

Corco763Corco763over 9 years ago
***** Amen *****

Non plus ultra! Da capo! One of the best stories I ever read!

Though my mother language is German, I needed some time, until I realized, that "Jocasta" is "Iokaste", the mother and later wife of "Oedipus" (deutsch Ödipus) from Greek mythology. The story is known especially, because Sophokles worked up it into a tragedy without happy end. Perhaps it was his own opinion, that mother/son incest has to be punished, perhaps it was the spirit of age or "zeitgeist" (nice to find a German loanword). Surely it was in harmony with the law in the fifth century before Christ as well as nowadays.

The story is very well written and "jvalet45" is a master of the pen and a "Meister des geschliffenen Wortes" (I could not find an adequate translation). But what fascinated me the most, are the names. Some of the details I write now, I already knew, some others I looked up, but still there are some open questions. If anybody could help me to answer them, please contact me as Corco763.

In many languages names are composed of two parts for example favorable characteristics, important activities or feared but adored animals like bear and wolf, the name of a deity or God him(?)self.

Example: "Adolf", a nowadays no more common German forename.

Adolf = Ad-olf; ad = adel, edel (English nobel); olf = Wolf (wolf). And a short glance at history: Adolf Hitler used the name "Wolf", when he traveled in cognito, what he often did in the begin of his career. He called his head quater in East Prussia "Wolfsschanze" (wolf's redoubt or better Wolf's redoubt?).

Jocasta = Iokaste = Io-kaste; Io = mistress of Zeus. kaste = ? Here my Latin is at the end, the first unsolved question. And she is not known as a Mother Goddess, but her son and later husband is Oedipus = Oedi-pus; Oedi = oedema, swelling, bulge (deutsch Ödem, Schwellung); pus = foot (Fuß). Perhaps an explanation for the foot fetishism in the story "The New Arrivals".

Marie = Maria = Mary, the mother of Jesus Christ, the Madonna, the "Mother of God", a disguised Mother Goddess?

Nate = Nathanael = Nathana-el; nathan(a) (I do not know the original form, because I do not speak Hebrew, problem!) = present (Geschenk). El or Al is a West Semitic word for God, in the Hebrew Bible as Elohim (a plural form, why?). Jonathan means the same only Jo = Jahwe = Yahweh = name of the only (?) God of the Israelites, which was so holy, that it was forbidden to pronounce it loudly. Therefor they used Jo- or Je- as name part like in Joshua = Jeshua = Jesus (God will help).

Whitby = Whit-by, the name of a little town in the north west of England, the ending -by says, that it was founded by Danish or Norwegean settlers. Does anyone know more?

Madeline = Maria Magdalena of whom some people say, that she was the wife of Jesus Christ.

Ronnie = Ronalda, the female form of Ronald, the Scotish version of the German name Reinhold = Rein-hold. The roots of the German names of Germanic origin are to be found in the Middle Ages. At about 750 A.D. you can determine a separation of the dialect areas into north, the low lands (including the Saxons and Angles), and south, the high lands, at the latitude about Düsseldorf. I only have information about the southern "language", which is referred to as "althochdeutsch" = ahd. (Old High German) by the linguists. Nhd. = neuhochdeutsch is the nowadays spoken and written German (neu = new).

Back to Reinhold = Rein-hold; rein = regin (adh.) = Rat, Beschluss (nhd.) = council, decree (engl.); hold = hold (ahd.) = gnädig (nhd.) = gracious (engl.).

Barry = Barnard ?, probably, the English form of Bernhard = Bern-hard; bern = bero (ahd.) = Bär (nhd.) = bear (engl.); hard = harti (ahd.) = stark (nhd.) = strong (engl.).

I hope, my lecture was not boring. If someone can answer my open questions, please contact me as Corco763.

fertamertonifertamertoniover 9 years ago
Re: complaints about femdom, mindcontrol, foot fetish

The author warns upfront that this story was about mind control/femdom/foot fetishism, yet you read it anyway then complain it's about these things? What the fuck did you expect? If you know those things offend you so much, why didn't you stop reading there and read any of the thousands of other vanilla mom/son stories on this site instead?

It's just ridiculous to criticize an author for writing about fetishes that you, some anonymous guy the author has never heard of, personally don't approve of. I swear, this site is filled with self-centered assholes that act like authors should write to entertain them and them alone. Get over yourselves.

As for the HTML mistakes, Jesus. Relax. It's obviously just a glitch and I'm sure he's aware of it by now.

jvalet45jvalet45over 9 years agoAuthor
Formatting

Howdy folks,

I'm aware of the formatting issues - there was some miscommunication between myself and the mod who posted the story, I guess - I'll be submitting an edited version today and it should be up in a day or two.

If the story itself isn't to your satisfaction, that's unfortunate, but most of the concerns I'm seeing were addressed in the disclaimer. Thanks for reading!

cheval219cheval219over 9 years ago
I love the mood

Your writing is so evocative of the misty, drizzling, verdant magic of this region, which seems perfect for calling forth pagan glimmerings of ancient Mutterrecht! It reminds me of a trance inducing ferry trip I took years ago with my wife and mother-in-law up to Vancouver Island -- lost in private thoughts and erotic reverie most of the time -- while the ferry droned on amid the Salish Sea and evergreen islands appeared and disappeared in the fog. Thank you for reawakening this enchantment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Heels

Great story but woeful lack of high heels/stilettos : P Hope to see some in the next part!

Also, really good to have you back, your stories are first rate and obviously written with care and love

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
jvalet is back

GRATE to have you back!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Welcome Back!

I don't usually go for the femdom fetish, but your stories are so well-written that I don't care at all! I'm glad to see you're still writing! Great story!

For other readers, check out other stories by JValet (not on this site, but easily found via Google). This is a very talented writer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Literotica sells your stories!!!!

If you are ever so stupid to post a story on this website, please be advised that you, per their draconian agreement, leave them in total control of your work. If you post a story and later decide that it hits too close to home, or if your literary fantasy reads your post and doesn't want it public knowledge, and you ask them to remove it, they will comply with your wishes. While it is on their page, it will not show up elsewhere as long as it generates traffic for their site. However, if later on, you ask them to remove it, please know that you can expect it to show up on every other website within a Google or otherwise search. Readers enjoy! Writers beware! Written as Anonymous because Lit has already screwed me over!

ansdguyansdguyover 9 years ago
Creepy

I stopped reading around 1/3 or the way on page 4. This was really some weird shit. I don't find a mother mind raping he son sensual. On top of that, she was simply abusive. I was thinking that when the got off the island that the boy would slap her silly and tell her to fuck off. Maybe that's just me though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wasted effort

I read the disclaimer, but thought I'd give this a try, despite the fact Mind-Control, Foot-Worship and Fem-Dom are definitely not my thing, as I was intrigued at some of the comments left. I have to say, after reading this, I agree with the guy who said he was neither shaken nor stirred; the whole premise seems to be that the mother takes all the pleasure, and the son, who's completely clueless as to why or how she's manipulated him into coming with her (no pun intended) is nothing but a sex-object; all the fun and satisfaction is hers, he gets the table scraps. For all the connection they seem to share, he might as well be her favorite dildo or vibrator.

This could just as easily have been posted in the fetish or mind-control categories, I suspect the author posted here to pick up an easy high score: the Incest/Taboo readers are the most generous when it comes to voting on stories, and I suspect the author was counting on that by making them a mother/son duo. The relationship here could be transcribed just as easily as mistress/servant without losing one iota of the actual thrust of the story. Sorry, I think this was a cynical attempt to gain a better score (why?) and I don't like the manipulative persona that implies for the author. No stars, it's just a little too creepy for my taste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

God, I wish my mom would do that to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My mom was always a tease.

Around the house, my mom always dressed in very little. It was like she wanted me to look at her. Her face was pretty, but it was my mom's face. Her body was absolutely great, and it made me horny. I couldn't help but think about it when I masturbated, I knew it so well. I'm sure she knew I was often hard, at times it couldn't be concealed. One night I woke to find my mom in my bed naked, stroking my cock. I was so hard and horny, I rolled over on top of her and began pumping her pussy like only a teenager can. I didn't last long the first time, but I was making my mom cum multiple times the second.

Randy_ScribblerRandy_Scribblerabout 8 years ago
Fucking awesome story.

Femdom, foot fetishism, mother-son incest, mind control -- all things that make my cock twitch, and you've managed to fit them all into one very enjoyable, well-written story.

Perfect!

maxsteelemaxsteelealmost 8 years ago
I hope you continue writing.

I really enjoy reading your stories. I hope you start back writing soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please post more!

Your story was one of the most erotic that I have ever read. Please post more stories with the Jocasta theme!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
ansdguy's comment and other thoughts

Slap her? What?! The foot fetish thing and being in love with her feet weren't all that great. But if he did that he'd be the abusive one on the physical level. You don't hit women. Like I said, the whole 'loving her feet'...that wasn't all that great, to be honest. The mind control thing...that's kinda uncertain as well, perhaps mix that with her physically seducing him. Also, wasn't there another story in this kind of manner you said you were going to release?

messerschmiedmesserschmiedover 4 years ago
Dominant older women are the best

I don't have foot fetish but I loved the story. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great Story

Great story. Well written. I would have preferred Nate to fill his Devine Jocasta's fertile womb with his seed rather than cumming on her feet though. Please post more!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous