The New Arrivals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm surprised she'd let you out of her sight, a strapping young man like you," her eyes raked him up and down and she smiled hungrily. "There are all all kinds of unsavory characters out here who might prey on a-"

"Hey mom, I got it," Barry stumbled in through the stockroom door, carrying a cardboard box half again his own size. He dropped it on the floor unceremoniously, and Ronnie turned to chide him loudly. Nate heaved a sigh of relief, and quickly moved to put the sports bras between them.

"Now then, Nathaniel," she turned back towards him. "Is there something I can do for you?"

"Oh, uh, well all of our stuff got kinda ruined when your son sort of, well-" Nate gestured and made a face. Ronnie shot a look over her shoulder, and Barry gave the floor a hangdog look. "So I need new stuff to wear while we're here, but it's all, I mean it's, you know." He pulled a bra off the rack and shook it.

"I see I see," she nodded. "We do have a...limited selection of menswear, but I'm sure you'll like it. It's very comfortable. Barry wears it all the time." The look she gave her son this time was one of appraisal. "Don't you, sweetiebear?"

"Yep!" Barry grinned. "It's real stretchy n soft!"

"Over here," Ronnie strode over to a single rack on the far side of the store, near the back; Nate followed. From one side of the rack hung a dozen or so pairs of black pants; from the other, white t-shirts. She plucked one of each from the rack and handed them to Nate. "Here, Nathaniel. These look about your size. You go ahead and get changed." She indicated a changing room. "And I'll take your old stuff down to the laundry room to get cleaned."

"Take it?" Nate asked. "Uh, I don't think that's a good idea. I'd rather keep my-"

"Take it." Ronnie said, firmly. The words sounded like doors slamming shut, and he found he was suddenly unwilling to argue.

"Sure," he said, and took the clothes from her. She gave him a wink.

Well, Barry's endorsement certainly turned out to be true - the loose-fitting jersey of the pants was luxuriously, decadently soft. After sliding them up his legs, Nate decided on a whim to freeball it, and whipped them off to toss his underwear on the unsightly pile of sweaty stuff on the floor. The tee was similar, if more fitted than he usually liked -- his swimmer's body was much more prominent than usual -- but the fabric just felt so good.

Nate was so distracted by the clothes that he didn't even see Ronnie's hand slip under the door to filch his old stuff.

"How's it going in there?" She called through the door.

"Great! It's a good fit!"

"See? I told you. Come on out whenever you're ready!"

Padding back out into the store in bare feet, Nate found Ronnie and her son conversing quietly behind the counter. At least, it looked like they were conversing; hugging, really, though Ronnie's hands roamed across Barry's broad back.

"Hey, uh, I'm gonna take these if that's okay?" Nate watched Ronnie's fingers dig deep into her son's back, then let go. When they peeled themselves apart, she looked flushed. Barry didn't even turn around, just headed into the backroom.

"Of course that's okay, Nathaniel." Ronnie said, and motioned for him to come closer. "Just give me the tags so I can ring it through."

Her fingers lingered a moment in his palm as she took them.

"Did you want to grab something for Marie while you're down here?"

Nate looked around helplessly. "I'm really not sure where I'd even start."

"With basics, honey." Ronnie said. "Fundamentals." She winked at him, and out from behind the sales counter. She swept back the tails of her cardigan and stood with her hands on her hips. Ronnie's tank top hewed closely to her compact, obviously-sculpted body, from the firm-but-small handfuls of her breasts to her six-pack rack of abdominal muscles. He could even see the knot of a bellybutton ring protruding through the white cotton, but the stiff peaks of her nipples drew his eyes upwards.

"For example, how's she fixed for pants? Every girl needs a couple pairs of basic leggings these days, and I'm sure she doesn't want to wear those pyjamas we sent up last night. Now, take these-" she gestured at her legs. The burgundy leggings she'd been poured into came to just below the knee, showing off the thick plates of her calves and the corded muscle of her thighs. "They're made out of a material similar to your pants, so they're super soft and extra comfy. Why, I practically live in these things! Why don't you come here and feel for yourself?"

"That's probably not-"

"Come here. And feel. For yourself." Again, somehow every word was like a door slamming shut in his brain. It couldn't hurt, really, could it? He had to see for himself. For his mom.

Nate stepped forward, only vaguely aware of the erection slowly unfurling in his pants.

Ronnie took his hand in both of hers and gently laid it on her thigh. It was warm. So warm. And firm. His fingers squeezed a little, reflexively. She squeezed something and the flesh underneath his hand became like steel. The thin skein of fabric was stretched tight, into a smooth layer that was almost hard to keep a hold of, but was so luxurious and soft to the touch that Nate kept having to readjust his grip, just to touch it slightly longer.

"Feels good, doesn't it? They've got just a little bit of sheen, but they're completely opaque. No matter how close you get, you'd never be able to see through them."

"No?" Nate said, distracted.

"Not at all. Here." She turned around, and suddenly the twin globes of her ass were pointing right at him, thick and muscular and begging for his outstretched hand. Ronnie slowly began to bend at the waist. "Why don't you get a little closer and see-"

Barry barged back in through the stockroom door. "Hey mom! Was that long enough?" Nate's hand shot back and she stood up, a petulant look on her face.

"Yeah, just send some of those up, I guess?" Nate's face was flushed as he backed away from Ronnie, very much awake now and very aware of how large the other young man loomed in the doorway. "I'll just head on up. Maybe mom can come down herself? Thanks for all your help!" This last was shouted as the shop door closed behind him.

***

He returned to the room in a fraction of the time it took him to get to the lobby in the first place, motivated not a little by the prodigious erection that refused to behave itself; the soft fabric of the pants didn't help much, gently caressing the shaft as he walked, thick head straining against the front.

Nate had just worked it around to a less embarrassing position -- hand firmly in pocket, holding it down -- when he scuttled back into the suite.

"There you are!" Marie said, hands on her hips. "I was starting to wonder if you'd died out there." She was wearing a thick white robe, much like Katherine's had been. Had hers been so abbreviated? Had his mom's legs always been so long?

Marie shook her hair out of the towel it was wrapped in, giving it a gentle shake and then a vigorous rub.

"Is that what they gave you at the shop?" She said, padding over. "Lookin' good, handsome. Jessie's going to love it when she sees you in that."

"Aw, mom." A flood of shame washed through Nate at the thought of his girlfriend. Marie's arm slid over his shoulders and gave him a squeeze. Her hand lingered, gently fingering the fabric of the t-shirt.

"Ohmigod, Nate. It's soooo soft." She giggled. "I hope the women's stuff feels just as good." He tried not to think about the feel of Ronnie's thigh in his hand. "If not, I might just have to steal this from you." She leaned in closer, and he was suddenly enveloped in a perfumey cloud.

"Oh, phew honey. You might look scrumptious, but you smell like a locker room. Go and wash up, please." Marie pushed him away playfully. The warmth of her arm over his shoulders lingered for a short while.

"Yeah, sure." He started stripping off his t-shirt, then turned to Marie. "Uh, aren't you gonna... you know..." Nate nodded at the door.

"Don't be silly, sweetie. I've still got to dry my hair and make myself presentable before I can go out there, and you need to wash something awful." She strode up into the bathroom, smooth inner thigh flashing with each step, and started rummaging through the vanity drawers for a hair dryer. Nate looked away as the hem of her robe rose perilously high. "Besides, it's nothing I haven't seen before."

"Mom, come on." He protested. "I'm nineteen. It's not-"

"Appropriate?" She bent over a little further, to search the lowest drawer. He stared at the ceiling, pointedly not looking, even if he could still kinda see a little something in his peripheral vision.

"I'll tell you what, honey." Marie gave a little cry of triumph and pulled the dryer out, then turned to face him. "You take a shower, and I'll turn my back. I won't see a thing, I promise."

"You promise?"

"Scout's honor, Nate." She put one hand on her breast and saluted with the other. "Or is it the other way around?" She switched hands. The front of her robe gradually fell into disarray, revealing an ever-deepening vee of plush boobflesh.

"Alright, alright, alright." He quickly strode past her, pulling off his shirt. Starting the shower, he didn't yank his pants down until he heard the dryer start. Looking over, he saw Marie was standing on the other side of the suite by a window, giving her hair the once-over and watching the last wisps of fog burning away in the sunlight over the forest. He heaved a sigh of relief, and, feeling safer than he had in an hour or so, stepped inside the glass shower cube.

It was still soapy and damp from Marie's shower, and the smell of whatever she'd used to wash was much more powerful here. A wall-mounted soap dispenser dripped with a pearlescent substance. He thought briefly about going back out to his bag to get his own shampoo and stuff, but it just smelled so...good in here. Comforting, kinda. Warm. A little bit spicy, a little bit something else. He reached over and pumped a quarter-sized dollop into his hand.

The label on the soap dispenser read: "CRAFTED here at Jocasta's Playground from an ancient mixture of local herbs and minerals found only in our very own Heartspring, FRIGG's TEARS is a unique, deep-cleansing aromatherapy shampoo and body wash designed to relax and enhance your stay with us here at the Playground. Lather up, breathe deep, and enjoy yourself!"

Nate looked down at the puddle of goop in his palm, and smeared it across his stomach, lean and muscular from half a decade leading the school swim team. The lather was thick and vaguely silky and rewarded him with a burst of that smell. A smile lazily crept across his face, and the muscles in his shoulders relaxed. He let out a deep breath and felt the worries that had knotted up his stomach all morning untie themselves.

He worked in the soap, building up a good creamy coat across his midsection, just relishing the feel. It was smooth and buttery and good to touch, much like Ronnie's thigh had been.

Nate closed his eyes and thought of her, hand scrubbing downwards. He pumped out a second squirt of soap, and began washing around his cock, which had never quite deflated, though it was slightly soft and floppy. With a second burst of the FRIGG's TEARS perfume, it thickened almost immediately, standing to attention as he wrapped his soapy fist around his member. It felt fatter than it ever had before, somehow, fit to explode.

Slowly working his cock, the image of Ronnie's thigh, the feel of it under his hand, the thick, sculpted roundness of her ass, barely contained within the confines of her pants, kept rolling through Nate's head. He was working up such a lather around his stiff pole that he almost didn't catch the sound of somebody knocking on the suite door.

Painfully aware of the commanding view of the shower that was offered by virtually every corner of the room, Nate whipped around to face the rear wall and stood stock still, hoping that the steam on the glass would at least offer some coverage of his naked ass.

Outside the cubicle, he heard the hair dryer shut off. Then,

"Oh! Barry, isn't it?"

"Yeah. Mom said Nathaniel left some stuff for you at the store, and said I should bring it up."

"Well isn't that lovely?" Marie trilled while Nate silently cursed Barry (not for the first time). "Thank you, Barry. Do I owe you anything or..."

"Nono, Mom says it's all on the house since I wrecked your stuff. Sorry about that."

"Don't worry about it; these things happen." The door clicked shut. "Nathaniel Whitby! I never would have thought you had it in you to pick out clothes for your old mom. Thank you so much, honey."

"Uh, no problem. The lady at the store helped a lot." He wondered whether Ronnie had included a pair of the leggings she'd insisted he feel. Nate reached over and got another squirt of the body wash. Quickly checking over his shoulder to make sure that his mother wasn't looking, as per her promise, he started scrubbing again, and was rewarded with another relaxing burst of scent. It wasn't very long afterwards that his hand began wandering southwards again.

This time, he resolved, he'd think of his girlfriend, who'd fueled more than one shower fantasy. Jessie was a lissome blonde no taller than Ronnie, but half her size nonetheless. Skinny, really. Rail-thin, like her legs, which had nothing on Ronnie's muscled sculptures or Katharine's long, ivory columns and plush thighs.

Nate shook his head and tried to focus, working himself a bit harder. His dick refused to respond much further than half-mast. Every time he tried to picture Jessie in his head, he kept comparing her to somebody else, and she kept coming up short for some reason. Even that cute little butt (that she'd promised he could have when he got back from this enforced vacation) seemed pinched and...flat, really, once you got down to it, if you compared it to Ronnie's or even his-

He cast another look over his shoulder, making sure his mother wasn't watching. Marie had upended a bag onto the couch, and was sifting through the pile of clothing, making noises of approval. Turning back around, he gave his cock another shot of the soap and just let his mind wander.

"Do you like them?" Jessie asked in his imagination, wearing the burgundy leggings Barry's mother had been showing off. He couldn't shake the feeling that her legs looked kind of like grape pixie stix in them.

"Touch them. See for yourself." She turned around, and suddenly he was looking at Ronnie's thickly muscled globes. "Just get a little closer, they're completely opaque."

In the shower, his cock came surging back to life.

His fingers sank deeply into warm, luscious flesh. "That's it, honey." Looking up, he saw Katherine's face, smiling down at him. "It feels good, doesn't it?" Her behind was plush but firm and inviting. "Try getting on your knees, sweetie."

Imagination Nate knelt as she turned around in his hands. The leggings were suddenly gone and he was staring at a bare pussy, dripping with excitement. Where Jessie's was a small, discrete peach between her legs, Katherine's had fully blossomed, fat labia framing deep scarlet, swollen inner lips beneath a neatly trimmed triangle of hair. It looked like nothing less than a decadently sweet fruit, just begging him to taste. Her hand settled on the back of his head, and pushed him forward. "Just how it was meant to be, honey."

In the shower, his cock gently pulsed precum over his fist.

"Ohhh, Nate, these are just divine." Opening his eyes, he glanced back. Still facing away from the shower, Marie was pulling a pair of black yoga pants into place, just tugging the waistband up over the upper curve of her ass. It bobbed gently with each pull, firm flesh jiggling under the smooth black spandex, but springing immediately back into shape.

His balls jumped and contracted, and a thick plume of cum splashed against the back wall of the shower cubicle. Nate grunted despite himself as the orgasm swept through him, pumping out what felt like a gallon of sperm as his fist continued stroking it out. It wasn't until the final spurt dribbled over his knuckles that the shame overtook the afterglow, and he frantically tried to wipe the thick goo from the glass and encourage it into the drain.

"Nate? Are you alright in there?" Marie knocked on the door. He couldn't bring himself to turn around. "You've been in there a while."

"Yup! Just finishing up!" He quickly dispensed another squirt of FRIGG'S TEARS and washed his hair. Less than a minute later, he was out, vigorously towelling himself off and avoiding eye contact with his mother.

"Honey, these leggings are beautiful. I could just live in them. And so many colours! Thank you so much!" Marie hugged him from behind.

"No problem, mom. The lady at the shop helped, like I said." He shrugged her off. "Can I get dressed now?"

"Well, I appreciate the sentiment, anyway." She laughed. "But you might have thought about picking up some underwear."

Nate yanked his pants up and hauled his shirt on, trying not to think too hard about that comment.

Marie had changed into a loose white tunic that draped over her chest in a clingy jersey cotton. It was high-necked but there was no disguising the prodigious swells of her breasts, or the peaks of her nipples. The hem fell to mid-thigh and Nate thanked whomever was watching over him for small miracles.

"So, I'm going to a class for eleven o'clock, but after that, did you want to get out and explore the island for a bit?" She said, sitting on the couch indian-style and tugging the hem of her shirt over her knees.

"Yeah, sure. What kind of class is it?"

"Some kind of meditation class or something," she pulled a brochure from between the couch cushions and opened it. "It's called Finding your Voice - Discovering the Goddess Within. It's only an hour or so; then maybe we'll go get some lunch or something?"

"Okay. Do you know where my phone is? I thought maybe I'd text Jess while you're gone." He cast about, suddenly worried that maybe he'd left it in the jeans Ronnie had sent down to the laundry.

"No reception here, remember? It's a retreat."

"Ah fuck. Is there a phone in the room?"

"Probably, if you can find it." She gestured at the windows and scant furniture. "It might be in a drawer somewhere, but I haven't seen one. There's not even a TV here, Nate. You might have some luck at the reception desk." Nate had somewhat mixed feelings about asking Ronnie for a phone to call Jessie.

Marie shrugged. "I was thinking -- maybe it's not a bad thing if we don't call home so much? It's not like your dad gave enough of a shit to come in the first place, and quite frankly, I think you and Jessie could probably cool it a bit. I don't want to end up the first grandmother among my friends. I'm only 40."

"Mom! That's ridiculous! We're going to Cuba-"

"Nate," Marie used her best mom-voice. "We'll talk about it later, okay?"

"Fine, whatever." He folded his arms. "Maybe I'll hit the pool or something."

"Sounds good, if your trunks survived the oiling. Maybe there's a class or something you can take." She unfolded herself and stood up; he was struck by how long her legs seemed. Marie handed him the brochure. "Anyway, I'm off. I'll see you in an hour, okay?"

"Yup." Sitting down on the recently-vacated couch, Nate unfolded the brochure, which listed Jocasta's numerous spa services and facilities. The last three pages or so were just a listing of classes:

Finding your Voice - Discovering the Goddess Within. A one-hour introductory class for women new to Jocasta's Playground, led by our very own Madeline Kincaide. Come to the Heartspring and learn about the Jocasta philosophy and Method, and empower your inner Mother Goddess and learn to let Her Speak! 1hr.