The New Arrivals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jvalet45
jvalet45
466 Followers

"Isn't this perfect?" She asked, settling herself. "You've never felt so good, have you honey?" Nate could only moan incoherently and make some insistent thrusting motions though she held him pinned to the floor. Marie lifted her hips and slammed them back down; a gush of pussy juices and precum splattered out over her son's swollen sac as her buttocks came to rest against it. As his shaft slid through the heated slippery grasp of her pussy, Nate felt his balls contract, and the sap in them start rising.

His mother must have noticed, because a sharp fingernail tapped his chest. "Do not cum until I give you permission. I'll take my pleasure and then we'll see about yours."

The imminent need to spurt faded to background noise, but the swelling in his balls did not.

"This is what you were made for," Marie began rocking her hips in short strokes, driving the last three inches or so of Nate's cock in and out of her cunt. "Isn't it?"

"Yes!" He shouted, trying to thrust upward when her hips rocked up, desperate to spend more time in her.

"You hate those skinny bitches for depriving you of this for so long, don't you?" Marie pulled up to the tip of his cock and slammed back down again.

"Yes! God yes they can go to hell!" He thrust up as she slammed down and they both grunted. Mother and son started fucking in a savage rhythm that pounded Nate's ass against the floor in increasingly wet slaps.

"What's my name?" Marie shouted at him.

"Mom! Mommy!" Nate grabbed her hips for extra leverage.

"In public, maybe.What's my name?"

"M-mother! Mother Goddess! Jocasta!" Nate wracked his brain.

"And you worship your Divine Jocasta."

"Yes! YES! I worship my Jocasta!"

"You adore her every inch!"

"Goddess Mommy, YES."

Marie slowed her thrusts down to a steady, vicious rock and squeeze and grind of her hips. Nate struggled to thrust but he was trapped in the decadent trap of her divine pussy.

"You are not my lover but my hopeful worshiper." Marie leaned in close to his face, steadily pumping her hips; Nate thrust desperately upwards, whimpering on the edge of prolonged, delayed orgasm. "Lovers are equals. What equals does a Goddess have?"

"Yes! Yes!"

"Your lovers are my feet, which is where you belong."

"I love your feet."

"You are in love with my feet. Madly, passionately in love with your Jocasta's feet."

"Yes! I am in love with your feet!"

"You love them more than you ever loved Jessie."

"So much more!" Nate pawed at his mother's behind, trying to get some traction to fuck her, but the floor was too slick with fuck fluids.

"You would give up every memory of every day you spent with her just for a chance to cum for your new lovers." Marie ground her clit into his pelvic bone insistently, panting and sweating above him.

"Ngghhh! Yessss! Anything! I'd do anything for them! For you! I swear!"

She leaned back, knees spread wide and slammed her hips down on his thick cock, driving it deep within in her while trapping him under her weight. With an animal growl that steadily rose in crescendo, Marie fast forward fucked her son.

Nate's entire world was rapidly reduced to the ever-tightening fist enveloping his cock as Marie used him.

His mother put one hand on his chest to steady herself; her hips were a blur, those long ashen tresses whipping back and forth as she bounced eagerly on his cock, knowing he was missing the show of his life, by her command, their first steps into the new world, Jocasta's world, and the playground she would make of it.

The fist around his cock clenched so tightly Nate thought for a moment his cock would snap, and Marie froze atop him, pussy gushing with cream as she felt her orgasm overtake her. She ground and rocked and rode him through the crashing waves of pleasure, knowing that his had been forestalled, by her command.

"Mine!" She screamed. "Mine! Mine! MINE!"

Eventually, Marie began to slow the motion of her hips, savouring freshly-fucked ache in her cunt. "Mine." She said again, leaning close to Nate's face.

With that, she dismounted, standing swiftly up and pulling up her leggings with a vicious snap. "You may open your eyes now, honey." Nate unclenched his eyes and watched her stride purposefully to the couch and seat herself square in the middle of it, arms stretched out over the back, legs crossed with a violent scissor.

Slowly, exhausted and dizzy from the ordeal, he began to sit up. Marie bobbed one foot in the air, and he licked his lips.

"Are you prepared to fulfill your promise?"

"What? What promise?"

"Come here." Her foot bobbed invitingly, and Nate crawled over, helpless to resist. He sat back on his haunches at her feet. His mother gently touched his cheek with the toe of her bobbing foot.

"You love them, don't you?" Marie asked, and he nodded, luxuriating in the feel of her big toe.

"You think they're so sexy," she uncrossed her legs, and planted the sole of her other foot on top of his unflagging erection. Nate groaned as she pressed down on it like a car pedal. "Your Jocasta's mere feet are sexier than Jessie ever was or could hope to be." His mom dragged her toes down the length of his cock.

"So much more," Nate mumbled, and gasped when she slid her toe off the tip, letting it snap back up.

"Really, you think that they're sexier than any woman but me and the Queen Goddess herself," Marie insisted. He whimpered with with need as she dragged her toes down his shaft again. "That's so flattering, honey. You're going to make mommy's feet so happy, aren't you? Rubbing them, pampering them. Applying thick, creamy moisturizer to preserve their perfection. Painting their pretty nails for me. If you treat them right, maybe they'll even let you fuck them." She kept petting Nate's erection with her foot, feeling each ridge and bump and vein as he trembled under her touch.

"Would you like that, Nate? Waking up in the morning, curled up next to your lovers, finding them eager to relieve your tension?" Nate felt his mother's big toe making tiny circles around his weeping head.

"Yessssss."

"My feet are your one true love," she said. "The only relief you'll ever have or need."

"Ohhhh, yesss." Nate cradled the foot caressing his face in both hands and began planting tiny kisses across the sole. Marie wedged the thick tip of his shaft between her big toe and the next and began to rub insistently.

"That can all be yours, Nate. You can belong to them, be happy with Mommy's feet, with your Jocasta's Goddess feet, forever. You just have to fulfill your promise and seal the pact. It'll be just like you're getting engaged!" She giggled excitedly. "Maybe you can buy them a little engagement ring to show your love."

"I'll do it! I will, I will!" Nate cried between kisses.

"I know you will, sweetheart. You don't have a choice, really. Now stay still." Marie leaned back, and sandwiched her son's cock between her feet, slowly stroking them as his arms fell to his sides, limp. "Soon, your Goddess will let you cum, Nate. She'll let you show your love for her perfect feet, and when you do, your every memory of your time with Jessie, with every other girl will be lost. You'll rewrite your life for them, for me, for your Jocasta, to make room for so many new better memories for your future together with her Goddess feet." Marie held the head of his cock steady on the bridge of one foot while the sole of the other seesawed back and forth over the ridge of his glans. "Are you ready? Are you ready to remake yourself?"

"Yes, Goddess! Yes, Jocasta!" Every muscle in Nate's body strained to try and fuck between his mother's velvety-soft feet, but they were bound by her Voice.

"Good boy." Marie purred. "Now, CUM."

Lightning rocketed through Nate's body as he obeyed, screaming as he jolted and spurted all over his mother's feet. With each blissful wave rolling through his body, doors fell shut in his brain, memories fell out and splattered against her perfect toes. Every girl, every scrawny bitch and unripe teenage body vanished from memory. There had been something, someone there before, but now all he could feel was love and lust for his Goddess, elation for his future at her feet, serving and loving the sexy peds of his Jocasta. Looking down, he saw his old life, his memories strung between her toes in thick, creamy ropes that slowly subsided to a dribble as they erupted from his cock.

Marie looked down on her son and smiled. "Kiss them clean of your old life."

Nate happily bent to his task.

***

Elsewhere on the island, in a darkened room, Ronnie sat with her legs up on a console, watching a bank of monitors. On the main screen, she watched the show Nate had missed with his eyes closed, Marie screaming "Mine. Mine!" while riding on his youthful erection. She dandled her hand between her legs.

"Mom, now can I take them off?" Barry asked, the lower half of his face an utter mess of saliva and pussy cream.

"No." Ronnie gave her son a stern look. "Nobody asked you to ruin that poor woman's belongings. You deviated from the plan and this is your punishment. You can't look at Mommy's divine pussy for a whole week. Now, get back to work." Barry returned to mouthing her through her leggings, while she rewound the recording again to catch Marie's orgasm.

A long-fingered hand came to rest on her shoulder.

"And how are our new friends the Whitbys doing?" Ronnie looked up to see Madeline peering closely over her shoulder.

"Good!" The blocky brunette enthused. "Mmmm, great." As Barry hit her clitoris through the spandex. "I think she's just about done. A little fast, though. Honestly, I thought he had more fight in him. I like it when they've got some spunk." Her eyes glinted impishly.

"They've all got that, darling." Madeline squeezed her shoulder. "In spades, some of them. Good work. Barry, honey, you look as if you're doing some good work yourself down there. Once you've finished worshiping your Jocasta, you may meet me in my office."

"Hey, wait-" Ronnie protested weakly.

"Remember who rules here," the elder blonde intoned. Ronnie's mouth clapped shut. "Now, let's see how our other darlings are doing."

She began to flip through the other video feeds, coming upon footage recorded at the island dock the night previously.

"Veronica." Madeline said over Ronnie's wet moans. "Is that a runaway?"

END -- The New Arrivals

jvalet45
jvalet45
466 Followers