The New Boss Ch. 04

Story Info
Ray Makes a Decision.
4.3k words
4.76
10.1k
14
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/25/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to say that I got a lot of sleep, but I tossed and turned for most of the night. Sure, most men would love to be the sex toy for two women, especially two attractive women, but it was a reality for me. Most of my thoughts dwelled on Rachelle; she was the one that I thought about most. Her sexy accent, as well as her huge boobs, filled most of my days since meeting her.

Then there was Monica, who wasn't as prominent in the chest department but what she did have was a massive ass that, when it hit my body sent ripples across it.

"Shit!" I said, staring at the clock. There was no point in trying to sleep now. I had less than two hours before I was supposed to be at work.

I got up and got ready, might as well as get started. The drive-in was no better. It felt like I hit every red light as I made my way to the warehouse. As I pulled into the parking lot, I saw Monica's SUV. 'What is she doing here so early?' I thought to myself.

I opened the door and headed straight for her office. "Hi," I said as I peered inside. Monica was packing her office.

"Hey," Monica said as I entered.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"I am leaving, what does it look like?" Monica replied in a slightly aggravated tone.

"Did I ..." I started to say before she gave me a look that told me to shut up.

"I asked for a transfer to a different district, and while it's being processed, I am moving to fifteen twelve," Monica said as she packed the last of the things on the table.

"Ah," I nodded.

"You were right," Monica sighed. "There was sexual tension between the two of us, before I left, and it boiled over and I got caught up in the competition between Rachelle and myself, now with a rational mind, I know," Monica shrugged. "I don't want you, not in a romantic way, it's pure sexual and I am over it."

I smiled a little more on the outside than the inside. While the sex between us was good, that was all that we had, and to hear her say it out loud made me feel better for thinking it.

"But you knew that already," Monica smiled as she looked at me.

"I kinda figured it out, last night," I nodded.

"Good," Monica nodded. "As your district manager, I have to say that if you are going to pursue a relationship with another co worker it is against company policy that you work in the same building," Monica said with a smile, "but as a friend, I think you should nail that latin woman as much as possible."

"As a friend, I plan on it," I smiled as we stood close to each other. "and as an employee I would like to be transferred to another warehouse or store."

"Denied," Monica shook her head.

"What?" I asked in shock.

"You are great at your job and do a lot for this company, but it isn't what you should be doing, the company is failing and soon they will be shutting stores and closing warehouses, you deserve better," Monica said. "I will be accepting your two week notice."

Monica handed me a piece of paper. I slowly read it and sat back in the chair. She had typed out a two-week notice with my name on it. "Here," she said as she handed me a pen. "Make it official," she said as she looked down at me.

I had thought about leaving many times before. I even had a few other jobs lined up, just in case. I put the paper down on the table, signed my name on it, and then handed it to her.

"What about Rachelle?" I asked.

"She is the cooperate type, I am sure when they start closing warehouse they will find her a job higher up," Monica said with a smile.

"And yourself?" I asked.

"Down with the ship," Monica shrugged. "This is all I know, all I ever done. I will land on my feet somewhere, but for the time being," Monica said with a smile. "Be good to each other."

Monica gathered her things and walked towards the door. "We worked good together, didn't we?" she asked as she held the door open.

"Yeah, we did," I nodded.

"Bye Ray," Monica said

"Bye Monica," I smiled.

I knew that would be the last I would see of her. The company would transfer her out of the district or most likely terminate her. She had family out of state, and I knew if she did get released, she would be moving.

I made my way up to the office and waited for Rachelle to show.

Rachelle finally walked into the office. As usual, she wore a top that barely kept her massive tits in place. She looked at me with a smile. "Does this mean I get to go first?" she asked as she threw her purse onto my table.

"Wait," I said as I stopped her from pouncing onto me.

"She got to go first?" Rachelle asked as she stared down at me, sitting in my chair.

"Take a seat," I said, pointing to her chair across the room.

Slowly Rachelle sauntered her way over to her chair. Her perfect ass swayed from side to side in that skintight skirt.

I slowly told her everything that happened with Monica. Rachelle slowly sat back in her chair as I told her that I wanted more than to be her fuck toy. First, she looked at the two weeks' notice I had put in, then she sat in silence.

I thought she would be mad at me for leaving. A lot of thoughts ran through my head in those few seconds of silence.

"You're serious?" Rachelle said, finally looking at me.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I replied.

In a flash of movement, Rachelle kissed me so hard that I didn't think I would breathe again. She held me tight to her body as she kissed me for the second time.

"I take it that you are happy?" I said as she finally released me.

"More than words can say," Rachelle said as she looked at me with those eyes.

"What about the two-week notice?" I asked

"You could do much better than this place, I have always said that", Rachelle shrugged.

"Well, that's a load off my mind," I said as I settled back in my chair.

Rachelle was staring at me, not the casual stare, but a look that made me smile and wonder what she was thinking, "What?" I asked as she continued to stare.

"I am just thinking of the first time I met you, and how things have turned out," She said as she made her way around the table.

It was a fantastic turn of events. I remembered the first time I saw her and those huge boobs. How I wanted to fuck them as hard as I could, and now, not only had I fucked them, but I also fucked her in the ass.

"I am glad it turned out this way," Rachelle said, staring down at my groin. "Now I will be able to fuck you anytime that I want," she said with a devilish grin.

"That is true," I said with a smile of my own.

"If I didn't have to be on a conference call, I would take you right now," Rachelle said as she turned and walked back to her chair.

"Too bad," I said, shaking my head.

"Definitely later," Rachelle said as she picked up the phone.

"Rain check," I nodded as I stood up.

Rachelle nodded as she punched in the number and said her name. I knew some of the other people on the line by emails and communications only.

They started talking about schedules for the new rollouts of new product as well as store closings. I had an idea, and a smile came over my face as I stood up.

I walked behind Rachelle as she looked at the calendar. I slowly made my move as I started to squeeze her massive tits. Rachelle looked up at me as I stared down at her from behind. But, she didn't make a move to stop me as my hands squeezed and played with her tits.

"Shh," she said as she spun her chair around. She quickly unbuttoned her shirt, then reached for my pants.

"Yes, I agree," Rachelle said to a question before hitting the mute button on the phone.

"You're so bad," I said as she took my hard cock and slowly slid it under her dark purple bra. My dick squeezed between her tits as she unmuted the call.

I straddled the chair as she leaned back. This time she took the blue tooth ear bud and put it in her ear.

I started to fuck her enormous boobs encased in the colossal bra.

Rachelle continued her phone call as she answered questions and pretended to be interested in whatever was said. She held the sides of her chest as she pushed them together.

I tried not to moan too loud, but the sight of seeing my cock go in and out of her vast chest made me want to moan louder. The fact that she loved to be tit-fucked was also a significant turn on. I never had a woman that loved her tits being fucked. Usually, they just accommodated my fetish.

Now I had a woman that not only had a great rack but loved them being fucked. "I'm cumming," I whispered.

Rachelle nodded as I slid my dick out from between her tits. Instantly Rachelle took my dick into her mouth as I came hard. I held the back of her head as I pushed my cock deep into her mouth. Another thing that she loved.

I pulled up my pants as she buttoned up her shirt. Rachelle gave me a wink as I walked downstairs.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It was easy for me to find another job, especially with the recommendations that I got. It wasn't like any of my previous jobs; I was now head of the warehouse of a large construction equipment company. I loved driving into work and seeing the large yellow and black sign. Especially seeing the large dozers and excavators outside my office window.

No more walking the floor for me. Most of my days, I usually sat in my office, going over spreadsheets or orders. It was a cakewalk compared to the other jobs I had worked. My boss was a large, balding man that had no clue what I did. All he knew was that I made the schedules, people left him alone, and everything ran like clockwork.

My three assistants were grateful to have me on board. They told me horror stories about their previous boss. I made it clear from day one that I didn't tolerate laziness, and as soon as they pointed out the rotten apples in the bunch, I got rid of them.

On the other front, having Rachelle as my now official girlfriend or main squeeze as some of the guys had called her was beyond amazing. She understood my late hours, as well as the stress of a new job. But I was never too busy for her or her extremely high sex drive. There were nights I would come home dead tired, and all I wanted to was lay down and watch television. Then I would get a phone call, or she would come over, and we would be rolling around in bed.

On the other hand, she was never the one to turn me down either. No matter how I wanted it, she was ready and willing.

"Ray," my secretary said over the intercom. "Rachelle is here to see you."

"Send her in," I replied.

"Hey," I said as she came into my office.

She kissed me on the cheek as we sat down.

"Congrats on your promotion," I said as I looked at her.

"How?" Rachelle started to say as she looked back at me.

I knew she was going into the main office to get interviewed for the district managers position this morning.

"After Monica, there was no one else qualified for the job," I shrugged.

"Well, thank you," Rachelle said as she pushed a yellow folder across the table.

"What's this?" I asked as I looked through the papers. "Wow," I said, speechless.

"Yup," Rachelle nodded. "All of this is now officially yours," she smiled.

Her divorce was official; I remember she told me that her ex-husband had tried to fight her on many things, even though he had left the country. But looking at all the papers, it was now official.

"That's really good news," I smiled back at her.

"You know what that means?" Rachelle said as she circled the desk.

"Rach," I said as I knew that look in her eyes.

"I am just saying, that there is no boundaries between us now," she smiled with the smile that I knew too well.

"Seriously, I have a conference call in a few minutes and..." I started to say, but it was already too late. Rachelle was on her knees and unbuckling my belt.

Before I knew it, she had my dick in her mouth. For most women going down on their boyfriend or husband in a public place would definitely be a one-time thing or something for a special occasion. But, not my Rachelle. She once went down on me in a restaurant, then another time at a football game. She got many cheers that day as well as us getting thrown out.

"Rach," I said, trying to stop her from getting started, but in my mind, it was already too late. "Dammit," I said as her head bobbed up and down.

Her groans and moans filled my office. It wasn't that I didn't enjoy getting my dick sucked every day, no matter what was going on or where I was. It was just that I had important things to do at the moment.

"You were saying," Rachelle said as she swirled her tongue around the head of my dick.

"I have..." I started to say before Rachelle deep throated me in one quick drop of her head. That was the thing that drove me crazy and made me putty in her hands. I had what many would call a BBC, I didn't know it much of my younger years, but the moment I got into high school, I realized I was a lot longer and thicker than most of the other guys.

So, whenever Rachelle engulfed the entire length of my dick, I immediately lost all control of my thoughts.

"Yes," I said, leaning back in my chair, watching as this magnificent woman took my dick in and out of her mouth.

"Thought so," Rachelle smiled as she licked my dick from the bottom to the top. Then, again, she went too deep throating me over and over again. She then took it out of her mouth and started slapping her face and tongue with it.

"Ray, I need your signatures on this..." Katie, my secretary, came into my office without knocking. "Again?" she asked as she could clearly see Rachelle's head bobbing up and down between my legs.

"I tried to stop her," I tried to say.

"Uh-huh," Katie said as she plummeted down in the chair across from me. "Can you at least sign these papers?"

"Hi Katie," Rachelle said as she took a break from doing her favourite thing.

"Hi," Katie replied, slightly annoyed. "He has a conference call in four minutes."

To say Katie was accustomed to this sight would be an understatement. The first time she had ever caught us was the second day of getting this job. First, she walked in on Rachelle tit fucking me. Then after that, it was several blow jobs. The first time I thought for sure, she would tell my boss and get us fired.

Katie admitted she had a slight fetish for watching people in the act of sexual activities. So now she just sat and watched, but today she was annoyed.

"Well, I keep telling you that you could help me," Rachelle said as again she swirled her tongue around my dick.

"Nope," Katie shook her head. "Not with that thing!"

When Katie got a full glance at the size of my dick, she shook her head and walked out of the office. Since that day, Rachelle always teased her about it.

"I am going to sort these papers out, hopefully by that time, you will be finished," Katie said as she stood up.

"He will be," Rachelle said as she downed my cock once more.

Rachelle was right. Of course, I was already on the verge, with a few more bobs of her head. I was cumming down her throat.

Rachelle popped up and wiped her mouth. "I better head to work," she said as if she had just walked in to say hello.

"Okay," I said as I composed myself. "Have a good day," I said as she walked out of the office.

"Sign," Katie said as she walked in immediately afterwards.

"Sorry she keeps teasing you," I said as I signed the papers.

Katie shrugged. "I am happy with what I got at home," she said as she turned over another paper for me to sign.

"Heath is a good guy," I said as I signed the last one.

"He is alright," Katie shrugged again.

"Trouble in paradise?" I asked as Katie sat down with her tablet.

"Let's just say he wouldn't be receiving any of what you just got for a very long time," Katie said as I started to dial into the conference call.

"That bad, huh?" I asked.

"Yup," Katie nodded.

Even after the conference call and on my way home, I couldn't get what Katie said out of my mind. Since getting together with Rachelle, we never argued. She was perfect for me. We even had plans of moving in with each other very soon.

I had even given up on most of my porn sites. So why should I watch porn? My girlfriend was down to whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted it.

My phone went off as I pulled into my complex. "Hey," I answered as I realized it was Rachelle.

"Just reminding you of the party tomorrow."

"I haven't forgotten," I replied.

Tomorrow was the first time I was going to meet some of Rachelle's family. To be honest, I thought it was a bit fast, especially since we hadn't moved in. Hell, it had only been a few months. But, there was no way I could back out. I had already received several texts from Rachelle's sister saying how much everybody couldn't wait to meet me.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

When we pulled up to the house, the first thing I noticed was the number of cars. I knew Rachelle said she had a big family, but twelve vehicles lined the street and parked in the driveway.

"That's a lot of cars," I said, a bit nervous.

"I told you everybody would be here," Rachelle smiled as we got out of the car.

The small ranch style house was the last house on the block. Although it was small compared to most homes I had gotten used to seeing, the thought that Rachelle and her brothers and sisters grew up here was forming in my head as most of the neighbourhood looked the same.

I hadn't been in this part of Miami for a few years.

"This must be Ray," a large Hispanic man said as we turned the corner into the backyard.

Rachelle introduced me to her large family, which included seven brothers and three sisters, all of them had kids of their own, who were running around and screaming.

The large backyard was a sight to see as they were grilling all types of meats. Rachelle's mom insisted that I was skinny and needed to eat more, maybe because I wasn't as big as her sons. Not in the sense they were tall but round.

When it finally came to eat, they had a large picnic table, the food was endless, and as much as I tried not to disappoint, her mom kept insisting that I ate more when I finally felt that I couldn't eat another bite on the fear that I would explode she gave in, but that didn't stop her from telling Rachelle that I was going to take most of the leftovers home with me.

The sun finally went down, and most of them headed home, except for two of her sisters and four brothers, they lived nearby, and after dropping their kids off at home, they came back. We sat at the picnic table and started talking. Most of the topic was about Enrique, Rachelle's ex-husband. From what I gathered, he wasn't liked at all.

Most of the brothers either wanted to smash his head in or do torture to him. The sisters were far worse as for Rachelle's mother, who spoke broken English and talked about my weight or lack of it for most of the day. Finally said he had shifty eyes and that she never trusted him.

Finally, it was time to go, and I had felt I had spent most of the day there as I climbed back into the car. "Wow, that was nice," I said.

"You're not just saying that," Rachelle said as I started the engine.

"No," I said as I backed out and started to head out of the neighbourhood. "I had my reservations, but I had fun."

"My mom likes you," Rachelle said as we headed out to the highway.

"I don't have shifty eyes," I smiled.

"No," Rachelle said. "My sister wants to know if you have a brother," she smiled, looking over at me. "Especially if he has a big dick like you."

"Wait, you told your sister?" I asked.

"Of course, Isabella is like my best friend as well as my sister," Rachelle nodded.

"Who else have you told?"

Rachelle sat back and started to think. "Seriously?" I asked.

"Well, I am proud of what I have, and haven't had someone that can match my needs as well as you do," Rachelle said as she looked over at me. "Plus it is a very very nice cock!"

12