The New Boss Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I am driving," I said as she started to have that look in her eye.

Rachelle unbuckled her seat belt and turned to face me.

"Rachelle we could get pulled over," I said, trying to warn her.

"You know you want me to," Rachelle said as she started to feel my groin.

"Rachelle!" I said, but it wasn't working. In no time at all, her head was bouncing up and down in my lap. "Dammit," I cursed myself.

I put the car into cruise control and tried to focus on the road and not the beautiful Latina that was sucking my dick for the second time today.

"Fuck it," I said as I pulled off the highway. I noticed a grocery store as I pulled off the exit and made a beeline for it. Driving towards the back, I turned off the headlights and then the engine as I parked behind the large trash compactor. "Get out," I ordered.

"Yes sir," Rachelle said as she quickly got out of the car.

I went around and walked her to the front of the car. Like usual, Rachelle always wore skirts; whether they were short or long, she loved wearing skirts. Today was no different. Her long orange and yellow dress fell to her ankles, and her tight white top showed off her huge natural boobs.

Quickly I bent her over the front of the car. Then, with a quick yank, I had her thong down to her ankles. "This what you want?" I said as I pushed myself inside of her.

"Yes!" Rachelle yelled.

I held her hips as I started to fuck her as hard as I could.

"Yes! Fuck me!" Rachelle screamed.

I reached forward and grabbed a handful of her hair, and yanked it back as I fucked her with all I had. Rachelle met it in kind with each thrust into her, pushing her body back to meet mine. "Harder," Rachelle yelled as loud as she could.

This was what I loved about her. Anytime, anyplace, she was my slut. She didn't care if anyone heard her. All she wanted was my dick inside of her.

"You like this don't you," I said, letting her hair go and pushing her head down onto the front of my car as I pummeled her like a sex toy.

"Yes," Rachelle nodded. "Use me, I am all yours," she said as she pushed her ass up to meet my thrusts.

I held onto her tightly as I pushed deep into her as I came. With each thrust, I shot my cum deep inside of her.

"I told you wanted me to," Rachelle said as we settled back into the car.

"You know me too well," I smiled as I started the car back up and drove out of the deserted parking lot.

"So," Rachelle said as she turned to look at me.

"What?" I asked her.

"Your place or mine?" she smiled as she pulled out her tits and licked the top of them.

"Mine, its closer," I said as I stepped on the gas.

12