The New Guy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well good for you Betsy."

"That's it? Good for you Betsy?"

"What did you expect?"

"I expected you to say "Come on Betsy, show me," and then I expected you to take me to your place and fuck my brains out."

"Sorry Betsy, not interested."

"Not interested? Why? I did it for you. I turned myself into the slut you wanted."

"I never said I wanted a slut Betsy. What I said was you could be a loving wife and mother someplace else, but in my apartment I wanted you to be a slut. I never said one word about you going out and becoming one. You're the one that took that idea and ran with it."

"Oh, so now that I'm a slut you don't want anything to do with me is that it?"

"No, not at all. I like sluts. Life is so much simpler when you are dealing with sluts."

"Then what is it? Why aren't you interested anymore?"

"The hits Betsy. The swinging purse, the names you called me, the kick you took at my balls and the way you turned everyone else there against me are what ended it Betsy."

She started at me for several very long moments and then she snarled, "You bastard, you fucking bastard."

"Nice talking to you too Betsy" and I got up and headed for the men's bathroom. When I came back Betsy was on her way out to the parking lot with Steve and Harry and Harry gave me a thumbs up and I smiled at him. I hadn't quite made it back to the table when Matty grabbed my arm and tried to lead me out on to the dance floor. I pulled away from her and made my way back to the table. Matty followed me.

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Just honoring your request."

"What are you talking about?"

"Your exact words were, "Do me a favor and never talk to me again." So, you got it, now go away and leave me alone."

"Oh come on lover, that was heat of the moment. We all thought that you had fucked over Betsy and we didn't think it was right, but she told us that it wasn't your fault."

"So where have you been these last two weeks Matty? I don't remember you coming up to me and saying that you were sorry and that you hoped that I would understand why you said it. And don't give me any of that Betsy said hands off shit. You two have been at war since you were teenagers and there isn't any way that you were going to do anything she said if you didn't want to. Go away Matty, we don't have anything to say to each other any more."

She opened her mouth to say something, but I suddenly realized that it had been a mistake for me to have stopped and I got up and walked away from her. I walked over to where Alice was talking with Mary and said, "Are we on?"

"You bet sugar."

"Grab your purse then and let's go."

"Let me make a quick trip to the ladies sugar and then I'm all yours."

Alice headed for the bathroom and left me standing there with Mary looking up at me.

"Alice going to have most of your time occupied or will you have some to spare."

"None to spare for you. You don't like me anymore, remember?"

I walked over to the bathrooms and waited for Alice.

+++++

I would have never believed it, but Alice and I clicked and after a couple of months of trying to fuck each other to death Alice semi moved in with me. I say semi because she kept the apartment that Greg is paying for. She is still his Arm Candy for family events and she and Greg do occasionally have his parents over for dinner.

"He's been good to me sugar and I feel that I owe him a lot. Besides, it might make your juices flow a little hotter thinking of me being with him. I'm just such a slut that I might be working on him to convince him that he should turn to straight sex. You'll just have to fuck me as soon as I get home from a date with him to see if I was successful and am giving you sloppy seconds."

I'm no longer with the company, but it wasn't my relationship with the women that made me leave. My father passed away and left his business, among other things, to my sister, two brothers and me. My siblings were not interested in the business and wanted to sell it so I scraped up the money and bought them out.

Alice still works at the old company and has kept me up to date on the others. Josh finally got Mary to go out with him and he promptly got her pregnant. They got married, have a little girl and according to Alice they are very happy together.

Matty took up with one of the bartenders for a while and then one day she quit her job and no one has seen or heard from her since.

Betsy kept playing at being a slut and she must have done something to make her husband suspicious because one night he showed up at the bar just in time to see Betsy climbing into a back seat with two guys. He went after them and they beat the shit out of him. Betsy still works there, but she doesn't stop at the bar any more and she hasn't said a word to anyone about the outcome of that night.

The biggest surprise was that Sonia left her husband. She asked Alice for my address and phone number, Alice gave them to her and Sonia called and asked me to have lunch with her.

"We both know what she wants sugar so here is a little something for you to consider before you talk with her. You know me well enough by now to know my sexual appetites. Sooner or later I'm going to try a taste of someone else. I'll come home to you and fuck your brains out after and I won't lie to you or try to hide things. We are a matched set sugar, we belong together for the long run and you know it. What I'm trying to say sugar is you can go for it and it won't keep me from being here waiting for you when you come home. Or for that matter, you let me know when you are bringing her home and I stay at my apartment that night."

"Oh I don't know about that. One of my fantasies has been to have two sexy lady's to play with at the same time."

"Oooh, wouldn't that be kinky."

"Yes, it would."

"Well sugar, if you like kinky maybe I should bring Greg home with me some night and see where that goes."

Before I could say anything she burst out laughing. "Oh sugar, you should see the expression on your face. Come on sugar, take me to bed and let's talk some more about your fantasies."

12