The New Neighborhood Ch. 00 - Prequel 03

Story Info
More Fun Fucking the Teens.
7.3k words
4.77
24.9k
36

Part 4 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Neighborhood Prequel Ch. 03

More Fun Fucking the Teens

I wrapped my arms around Rosie and Helen as they rolled their hips and pressed their pussies into my thighs. I closed my eyes, inhaled their exotic scents and allowed my hands to caress the incredibly soft tender skin of their shoulders, backs and butts.

My cock was throbbing as I suggested, "Let's move onto the bed."

I laid on my side between them, facing Rosie and Helen took this opportunity to press her breasts into my shoulder blades while she caressed and kissed my neck and shoulders.

Rosie moved her lips to mine and we kissed passionately while my hands explored her beautiful body. She moaned into my mouth as I gently pinched, twisted and tugged on her sensitive nipples.

Rosie rolled slowly onto her back and opened her thighs as an invitation to explore her body further. My left hand slowly moved over her abs and caressed the gentle curve of her right hip. I smiled as she rolled back toward me so I could lightly slide my fingers over her smooth muscular ass. She shivered, trembled and moaned as my fingers slid between her cheeks and lightly grazed her anal rosebud.

Helen whispered, "I'm just going to watch." Then she moved to her side of the bed to give us more space. She propped herself up with pillows, crossed her legs and stimulated her own arousal with both nipple and pussy play.

My left hand slid down the back of Rosie's right thigh and gently pulled it over mine. Her thigh snuggled against my balls and rock-hard cock. She reached down with her right hand and gently caressed my cock. "I want this in my mouth again," she smiled.

"I want to taste you too," I replied excitedly. We quickly moved her body on top of mine. Her knees were on either side of my head as she gently stroked and sucked my cock. Our size difference prevented me from licking her so I used my hands to massage and spread her ass cheeks and then I fingered her pussy.

Helen saw the issue and joined us. She caressed Rosie's back and leaned close and whispered her request. Rosie nodded as she continued to make progress in getting my cock into her throat.

Helen and I kissed. We kissed slowly at first, then allowed out tongues to explore as our passion grew. "You really wanted to taste Rosie's pussy, didn't you?" asked Helen with a smile.

"Yes, I enjoy giving women pleasure, and I thought she'd enjoy it," I explained.

"I know that I would," began Helen, "and the ass-play too," she quipped.

Rosie had spread her thighs wide. Helen turned to face her, straddled my chest and lowered her hips back toward my face. I reached up, caressed her ass, and helped her position her hips so I could easily lick her clit, suck and lick her labia and poke my tongue against her anal sphincter.

"Ooooooh!" cooed Helen, "you are nasty, and I like it, mmmmmmm" she moaned.

I pressed two fingers into Helen's blossoming pink pussy. While fingering her, I licked her ass again and again. Helen squirmed, shuddered and shouted encouragement, "Fuck! Fuck! Yessss!"

I pulled my fingers from her pussy and then probed her ass with just my index finger. She began to relax and enjoy it. As her body adapted to the unfamiliar sensations, I added my middle finger and finger-fucked her cute little ass until she experienced her first anal orgasm. Helen groaned, "Oh fuck, that feels so gooood," and collapsed onto Rosie's back.

Rosie had me close to cumming when she managed to get my entire cock into her throat and then practiced it again and again. She pulled off when Helen collapsed on top of her.

Rosie turned to look at us and said, "I don't know what you did to her, but I want some of that too!" She giggled.

Helen looked at Rosie and laughed, "He fucked my ass with his fingers."

Rosie's eyes got big and she asked, "Are you going to put your cock in there too?"

"You each need to decide what you want," I replied.

"Hmmmmm, can you fuck my pussy again while I think about it," giggled Rosie.

Rosie laid on her back and got herself all snuggled into the pillows. As I moved closer, she grabbed her legs, pulled her knees back toward her head and spread them wide.

"I think you should have him lick you first," began Helen, "his tongue is pretty amazing!"

Rosie nodded and I laid on the bed with my head raised between her thighs. I used the flat of my tongue to lightly lick her velvet soft inner thighs and then I did the same with her pussy. After several licks, I pointed my tongue and pressed it between her labia.

"Mmmmmmmm," moaned Rosie as she smiled at Helen for making the suggestion.

On the next lick, I went lower and circled her tight little anal rosebud.

"Holy fuck! I thought that I knew what I wanted." gasped Rosie. "Can you do that again, now that I'm prepared?

I slipped my hands under Rosie's ass and lifted her hips so I could easily slide my tongue between her cheeks. She shivered, and began to shake when I circled her sphincter with the tip of my tongue, as I spread her cheeks more and probed her anal entrance. She wiggled and squirmed at the new sensations

My body reacted to her arousal and I was hard and eager to fuck her again. I lowered her ass and moved my mouth to her pussy. I lapped up her sweet nectar and licked her sensitive clit.

I smiled to myself as Rosie demanded, "Now Tom! Fuck me now!"

I licked my lips and moved slowly up over her body as our lips met and we kissed briefly. Then I moved my hips toward her.

Helen had been watching excitedly, and took the initiative to grab my cock and align it with Rosie's slippery, wet and welcoming pussy. "Save some for me," she whispered.

I steadily pushed my cock into Rosie and she lifted her hips to meet mine. For such a small girl, her pussy easily adapted to me, as I began fucking her methodically.

"Unnh! Unnh! Unnh! Unnh!" she audibly reacted to each thrust. As her orgasm began to build, she gasped and held her breath. She repeated this several times and then I felt her pussy getting tighter as I fucked her a little faster. Her body tensed, she started to flail and then she wailed, "Aaaannnnnnnnngggggghhhhhhhh! Ahhh! Ahhh! Arrrrrrggggghhhhh!!!"

Rosie's body was limp and her eyes were closed. Helen moved closer and caressed Rosie's face. I looked at Helen, her eyes filled with tears and an unexpected smile was on her lips. "She'll be fine," I assured her.

"I'm not worried," she chuckled. "That was amazing. I'm so happy for Rosie. These are tears of joy," said Helen haltingly with a tender smile.

After Rosie's pussy stopped pulsing, I removed my cock. Helen and I were sitting on opposite sides of Rosie when her eyes popped open. She moved her head to look at each of us.

"How do you feel?" asked Helen with a sympathetic smile.

"You need to do it. Make love with Tom and then we'll talk," replied Rosie serenely.

I moved off the bed and walked around to Helen. She reached out and stroked my cock that was still slippery with Rosie's cum. "You didn't cum, why not?" she asked.

"I enjoy making love whether I cum or not. When I do, I lose focus on my partner's needs and I also miss some of the joy she feels," I explained.

"I liked feeling your cum in me earlier. Can we make love like you did with Rosie? I want you to enjoy my orgasm like you enjoyed hers. After I recover, I want to feel your cum too. Maybe you can put it in my butt," she giggled.

Helen felt my cock twitch when she mentioned ass fucking. "I think you like that idea," she smiled.

I helped her move into a comfortable position. I looked at her beautiful body, her sparkling eyes, and her smiling face framed by her fly-away blonde hair. I felt happy as I lowered my body to the bed in front of her, and wondered what other changes might await me because of Heather and her friends.

I caressed Helen's pale soft inner thighs, looked at her pussy and unconsciously licked my lips.

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned, "that look of hunger in your eyes excites me."

Since Helen had recommended my oral skills to Rosie, I thought it only fair to lick her too. I lifted both of her thighs and pushed them back to expose her pussy, her strong sexy ass and her sensitive tight pink anal sphincter.

Helen's excitement was evident by the glistening fluids oozing from her vagina as her labia parted. I licked there first and enjoyed the taste of her sweet nectar.

Helen shuddered and cooed, "Oooooh!"

Next, I licked her little rosebud and gently massaged it with my thumb. Again, I felt a little shiver.

I kissed her nether lips and circled her clit with my tongue. She uncontrollably bucked her pubic bone against my mouth. I felt her fingers gently sliding through my hair as she caressed my head.

I sensed her arousal and her growing urgency as I continued my oral assault on her tender sweet pussy.

Helen grabbed my hair and pulled my head toward hers. "I need you, Tom. I need you inside," she urged.

I rose up and pushed her knees back by her shoulders. I kissed her lips and she licked mine, "Mmmm, I taste pretty good," she quipped.

I was about to reach down and guide my cock into her cunt when I felt Rosie's gentle fingers guiding the head of my heat seeking missile into the hot wet vaginal tunnel to Helen's core. As I pushed in, Helen moaned again, "Mmmmm, fuck me, make me cum". I bumped into her cervix and her body jerked. I had a couple more inches to go, so I pumped in and out a few more times, allowing her vagina to stretch and accommodate my length and girth.

We spent some time moving slowly and then we accelerated the pace. Helen caressed and scratched my chest, shoulders and back. She wrapped her legs around me and pressed her heels into my ass.

"Oh fuck, oh, ohhh fuck, here it comes!" she announced as she rapidly moved closer and closer to a massive orgasm. "Annh, annh, annh, annh," she whimpered with each thrust of my cock.

My own orgasm was rapidly approaching. My emotional attachment to both Rosie and Helen was making it difficult to hold back a second time.

Rosie sensed my dilemma and she knelt beside us and caressed my back. She leaned close, licked and nibbled my ear and whispered, "Do it Tom, fill her little cunt with all your cream!"

Rosie's encouragement pushed me over the edge and I launched my first salvo deep into Helen's welcoming womb. Helen's own orgasm began as her body tensed, her pussy held my cock tight as her body arched and thrashed as she screamed, "OH! OHHH! OHHHHH! YESSSSSSSSS!"

As her body convulsed, I deposited my remaining cum inside her. Helen's body relaxed, melting into the bed. Her breathing, like Rosie's had been, was shallow. Her eyes were closed and there was a slight smile on her strawberry-colored lips.

Rosie laid on her right and I was on her left. Rosie fingered Helen's pussy and availed herself of a fresh snack of our combined cum.

Helen opened her eyes, looked at Rosie, and she immediately responded to the unspoken request by bringing her two cum-covered fingers to Helen's waiting tongue.

Helen slowly returned to normal. She looked at Rosie and said, "We've got a problem, we need to talk."

I expected Rosie to be shocked or surprised, but she quickly responded, "I agree, what are we going to do?"

"Is there something I can do to help?" I asked with caring and concern.

"That's a good question, but you might want to know what the problem is first," smiled Helen.

"You're right, it's clearly an issue that you and Rosie identified easily, but I'm clueless."

"Tom, the issue is you," began Rosie, "but before you start worrying, it's a good thing. Actually, it is amazing!" she quipped.

"When we orgasmed, there was a feeling of euphoria that is difficult to describe. I've masturbated and orgasmed but never felt this. It was you and your love that made the difference," explained Helen

"And, after having that feeling once, our bodies are craving it, like that song that says, 'love is a hunger, and endless aching need'," smirked Rosie.

"Do either of you have relationships that you'd like to become more sexual?" I asked while thinking about my earlier conversation with Abby and Carrie.

"I do," admitted Rosie, "but I don't think it would ever happen," she sighed.

"You don't need to say any more, if you'd like to talk more about it, in private, we can," I assured her.

"Helen already knows. When we saw you fucking Heather, I told her how much I wanted my dad," she smiled.

"And how would your mother feel about that?"

"She and my dad have been divorced for years, so I don't think that him with another woman would bother her," began Rosie, "but I think almost anyone, who hasn't been in an incestuous relationship, thinks it's wrong," she sighed

"It's true that society in general frowns on many things that they label as sexual aberrations. Older men having sex with young women, who could be their daughters, is one example," I smiled. "Older men having sex with their daughters is another," I chuckled. "I believe that sexual intimacy is essential for human happiness and that's why I agreed to have this party with you."

"So, what do you suggest?" asked Rosie.

"I don't know your dad but I do know that I never would have had sex with Heather if I hadn't already been fucking her best friend."

Rosie quickly turned her head to Helen and asked, "Would you?"

Helen delayed her response and considered the question carefully. "Is this a one-time thing?"

"Yeah, once he starts fucking me, you won't need to," replied Rosie.

"Then I'm not interested," sighed Helen shaking her head and looking dejected.

"Wait, you want to keep fucking my dad?"

"Rosie, he's big, strong and handsome. I've seen him hugging you after a soccer match and I've dreamt about being held in those arms. I imagine that he's like Tom, so, yes, I will want him again and again," smiled Helen.

"I see what you mean," replied Rosie as the two of them embraced and kissed.

As I Iistened to them talking, I initially thought about snuggling between them and drifting off to sleep, but now, my cock and libido we're recharged.

Helen looked over at me and smiled, "So, making love with Rosie's dad is a good longer-term solution but you did ask how you could help," giggled Helen.

I then fucked each of the girls, doggy-style until they collapsed in orgasmic bliss and then they snuggled together. I laid on my back, behind Rosie, and reflected on the day's events. My erection subsided enough to allow me to drift off to sleep.

Sometime later I sensed a naked body moving into the bed beside me. "It's just me, Daddy," whispered Heather as she reached out with her left hand and gently stroked my cock.

"Mmmmmm," I moaned, as my cock responded quickly.

"Thank you," continued Heather softly, "for making this a special day for all of my friends."

I smiled inside as she released my cock and turned her back to me. We'd made love often enough that I knew what she wanted.

As we spooned, my cock slipped between her thighs and pressed deep into her tight wet pussy. "That's it. Just fuck me and fill me up with your cum," she giggled quietly.

I did as she asked, held her in my arms, and we drifted off to sleep.

When I woke up, on Saturday morning, I was alone in bed. I heard sounds of excitement coming from the main living area. I slipped into the bathroom to shave and get cleaned up in the shower.

"Good morning, Tom," said Gale in her soft sweet angelic voice.

I turned to see her stepping into the shower. I was stunned by her porcelain skin, her electric blue eyes, her ruby lips and her bright shoulder length blonde hair. "Hi, Gale. What can I do for you?" I asked as my cock rapidly hardened.

"Helen and Rosie left, but they told me how they felt after last night," she began.

"And, you'd like to see if I can do the same for you?" I asked rhetorically.

I turned off the shower and leaned down and kissed Gale on the lips. She smiled and I grabbed a towel as we walked toward the bed. I was a few steps behind her, so I scanned her flawless body and was in awe that such a beautiful young woman would want to share herself with me.

Gale turned and saw the hunger in my eyes. "Oh my!" she gasped, "that's the look that they were trying to describe."

I reached out and gently pulled Gale closer, we embraced and I could feel our bodies exchanging energy. She felt it too and shivered. "Love is about exploration and discovery," I whispered. "Tell me if I do anything that you don't like and ask questions about anything that you don't understand."

"How do we get started?" she asked with a quizzical smile.

I thought I'd start by licking her pussy, so I had her sit on the edge of the bed and spread her thighs. I stepped forward and was about to kneel down when her little right hand reached out between my thighs and gently caressed my scrotum. She squeezed a little harder and I moaned, "Mmmmmmmm."

Gale smiled, felt around and spent more time groping my balls. Her other hand moved to my cock and stroked it slowly. My arousal caused some pre-cum to flow. She bit her lip and looked pensively at the head of my cock, before running her thumb through the viscous fluid.

I shuddered as her thumb continued to explore the shiny purple plum shaped head of my cock. "This is very sensitive, isn't it?" she asked curiously.

I nodded and replied, "Yes, if you keep doing that you could make me cum."

Gale immediately stopped, then leaned closer and took my cock into her mouth. She was careful not to graze it with her teeth and soon I felt the head of my cock pressing into the back of her throat.

She pulled off, took some deep breaths, and smirked, "Helen said that she did it, but how?"

I knew that my rigid cock, with its slight upward curve, required her to take a different approach. "Come lay on the bed," I suggested as I helped her get into position beside me, on her back, with her neck on the edge of the bed and her head tipped back just a little.

I reached out and caressed her face, neck and perky 34C breasts.

"Ohhh! Mmmmmmmmm", she gasped and moaned as I gently pinched and tugged on her hard pink nipples.

I explored lower as my fingers circled the soft velvet like skin of her abdomen.

"That tickles," giggled Gale. "Do I get to try again?" she asked impatiently.

I was enjoying my exploration of her enticingly beautiful body, but fucking her face had its own allure. "Yes, let's do it now," I agreed as I stood up, straddled her head and pushed the head of my cock toward her lips. I leaned forward, lowered my hips and pressed my cock slowly into Gale's mouth.

She wrapped her arms around my hips and held my ass with her hands as she wordlessly took charge of the speed and depth of my penetration.

I held my body above her with my left arm as my right hand continued to explore between her thighs and I lightly stroked her pussy. Each pussy is unique and I was curious to see how Gale's would react to my touch. My thumb caressed her clit as my fingers parted her outer lips.

Gale reacted to my touch by bucking her hips, grabbing my ass and pulling my cock deep into her throat. As I continued to stroke her pussy, she moved her hands to my hips and moved me in and out, fucking her face steadily and allowing her to breathe as needed.

Her inner pussy lips bloomed and glistened as my fingers coated them with the nectar emanating from within. I desperately wanted to taste her, but the difference in our heights made it impossible to fuck her face and lick her pussy simultaneously.

I fingered deep into her pussy, brought those fingers to my lips, licked and tasted her sweet nectar for the first time.

As I continued to finger Gale's pussy, I could feel her body reacting. Then she pushed my hips back, my cock popped out of her mouth, she took a deep breath. "I like having your cock in my throat even more than I'd imagined," she began, "but all that pussy play has me aching to have your cock in my cunt," she giggled.