The New Neighborhood Ch. 00 - Prequel 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I helped Gale to move to the head of the bed. I propped her head up on a pillow, leaned closer and kissed her softly on the lips. As our kiss became more passionate, I could feel the sexual energy passing between us. My left hand reached down and she spread her thighs wide. My fingers glided up her soft inner thighs and I pressed two of them into her wet warm pussy.

"Mmmmmmm," moaned Gale as we continued to kiss.

I massaged her g-spot with my fingers and her clit with my thumb. Soon, her body tensed and trembled, her eyes popped wide open and looked into mine as we broke our kiss, her body relaxed and she took a deep breath.

I pulled my fingers out of her and moved between her wide-spread thighs. She looked up at me, squeezed her own breasts, bit her lower lip and smiled. I grabbed two pillows and slid them under her hips. My hands went behind her knees, lifted her legs and pressed her thighs back toward her shoulders.

Gale looked down and moaned as she watched my throbbing hard cock probing deep inside her hot wet pussy. I pressed in until my pubic bone bumped against her clit.

"Oh God!" gasped Gale as I began to fuck her tight young twat. The connection we felt earlier was enhanced as my cock fueled the fire of orgasmic bliss that was beginning to burn inside her core.

My hips met Gale's with the weight of my entire body rhythmically driving my cock deep inside her heated core. Each stroke increased the passion that we both felt building within our bodies.

"Annnnh, Annnnh, Annnnh," squeaked Gale as her body tensed and began to tremble. My cock expanded, I pounded her pussy and the first blast of hot cum struck Gale's cervix, triggering a massive orgasm.

After several more blasts of cum were deposited deep into her core, Gale's body went rigid, her back arched, her breathing stopped and she collapsed onto the bed and pillows. I held myself above her while enjoying the serene look on her face and the rippling aftershocks of her pussy. I withdrew and laid down beside her.

I caressed her face and then took her small right hand in my left and held it against my chest. Her electric blue eyes popped open and she looked around as she seemed a bit disoriented.

I waited quietly, as her eyes focused on mine and her facial expression was serious and pensive as she spoke, "That was real, wasn't it?" she asked rhetorically.

I nodded, leaned in and softly kissed her on the lips.

"Helen and Rosie were telling the truth but I didn't believe them. We've all been masturbating for years and we just didn't know that it would be like that," she babbled.

"It was special for me too," I smiled.

"My muscles feel like they're made out of rubber," she giggled.

"They'll recover," I began, "let's get cleaned up in the shower and get you some fluids."

"I think that you've put plenty of fluids in me already!" she joked.

I brought Gale a glass of water, which she consumed quickly, then I carried her into the shower where I enjoyed washing her from head to toe.

"Why are you spending so much time on my tits and ass?" she laughed.

"They were begging for attention," I responded seriously while failing to stifle a smile.

Gale reached out her soapy hands and stroked my now fully recovered erection. She caressed my balls and joked, "Your body parts seem to be begging for attention too!"

We rinsed off and Gale's face dropped.

"Let's go see what everyone's doing," I suggested cheerily.

Her eyes filled with tears but she held off crying. "Ca... ca... can I just stay here?" she stuttered.

I sensed that something was wrong, so I closed the door, led her to the bed, sat down and lifted her to sit on my thighs. "So, tell me, do you want to be here, or is it something at home that's a problem?"

"Yes," she sniffled and giggled as she squirmed her naked ass on my equally naked lap. "Mom and Dad," she began hesitantly, "don't get along," she sighed. "And being here is, is, I don't know the word, but I feel happy, safe and loved."

"I think we need to be careful not to make things worse. When you say you don't feel safe, what do you mean?"

"It's not physical," began Gale, "it's yelling, arguing and door slamming."

"Do you think that one of them is seeing someone else?" I asked carefully.

"No, I almost wish they were, then at least one of them would be happy," smirked Gale.

"I'd love for you to stay here," I began.

"I know, I can feel your cock pressing against my ass," she interrupted and smiled.

I smiled too, shook my head and continued, "But I think you need to go home and tell your parents how you feel."

"I know that you're right. Maybe I can be the adult in the room," she half-joked.

"If you want me to talk to them, and they want to talk to me, I'll do that." I offered.

"I need to think about it," she admitted maturely. "I think we need to go see what the others are doing," sighed Gale as she slipped off my lap, gently stroked my throbbing hard cock and smiled.

As we entered the living room, Heather, Vickie and Melanie were all still naked. Abby and Carrie had left, Rosie and Helen, also naked, were quietly talking in one corner of the living room.

Maggie approached us and held out her phone to Gale, "I've been contacted by a guy in California that makes Art Films and he needs some photos of me before he'll pay for me to come out for a screen test." she smiled.

"You want me to take photos of you? What are you going to wear?" asked Gale innocently.

"Ummmm, the term, 'Art Film', is another way of saying porn," I explained.

Gale blushed and handed me Maggie's phone. "I'm not very good at taking pictures," she giggled.

"I'll take some for you, but let's go to the guest room where there are fewer people and less recognizable furniture," I suggested.

"Thanks, Tom, I do need to be careful and discreet. I know that I'm taking risks for myself, but I would feel awful if rumors started about you or anyone here."

I appreciated her mature handling of such a sensitive subject. We spent about half an hour taking erotic photos in a variety of suggestive positions. By the end of the photo shoot, my cock, that was relaxed after my conversation with Gale, was rock hard once again.

"Well, it appears that there is at least one man that likes looking at my body," she smiled. "I wish I could stay and fuck you again, but I need to get home and send these photos from a secure account that I opened under my stage name."

Maggie took her phone, found her clothes and was soon out the door.

Heather came over, rubbed my back and hugged me from behind. "These girls will never forget you, you know," she assured me as her right hand slid down, over my abs, and caressed my cock and balls.

I relaxed in Heather's arms, Melanie approached from my left and Vic from my right. Vickie dropped to her knees and orally attacked my cock. Melanie pressed her naked body against my left side, pressed her lips to mine and warmed me with a passionate kiss.

"See you soon," smiled Abby as she was about to leave.

"I'll be with her," added Carrie as she followed Abby out the door.

Melanie broke our kiss so I could respond. "Yes, I'll see the three of you next Friday," I confirmed.

"What's that about?" asked Heather.

"I won't give you specifics, but they want to come back here with a boy their age to give him an opportunity to build his confidence," I replied carefully.

Vickie's lips popped off my cock and she quipped, "So, they both want to fuck the same guy?"

"I've said enough. Plan on making yourself scarce on Friday afternoon," I glared.

Soon, Gale came out of Heather's bedroom, dressed in the clothes she'd been wearing the night before, "I called home, talked to Mom and she'll be over to pick me up in about fifteen minutes," she sighed and rolled her eyes.

"I think it's time for all of us to get dressed," I smiled.

Heather, Melanie and Vickie sighed in unison.

"Maybe you should stay naked and see how my mom reacts," giggled Gale.

"Ahem!" I interrupted, "just throw something on. A t-shirt, if it's long enough, is good."

I got dressed in a golf shirt, boxers, shorts and boat shoes. Soon there was a knock on the door.

I answered it, and there stood a slightly bigger, move curvaceous, version of Gale.

"Hi, Coach Brostwin. I'm Terri, Gale's mom," she smiled.

"Hi, please call me Tom," I replied while extending my hand to her.

"If you don't mind, I'm a hugger," she quipped as she slipped past my hand and pressed her breasts into my ribs. Her arms wrapped around me and her hands landed on my ass. "You're a fine specimen," she giggled.

I wrapped my arms around her shoulders and gently rubbed her upper back. I confirmed my first impression, that she wasn't wearing a bra.

We stepped apart and I welcomed her into the living room. "Welcome, I think you know all the girls except Vickie, the red head, who is like a second daughter to me.

"Hi, Vickie, you are so tall and elegant. I love your freckles and your beautiful blue eyes," smiled Terri.

Vickie blushed and replied, "You look like you could be Gale's sister."

"Mom, can we go now," interrupted Gale.

"I'd like to have a word with Mr., I mean with Tom, first," she began, "is there a place we can talk privately?" she asked me rhetorically.

"Come, we'll use my office," I suggested.

Once we entered, Terri closed the door and began, "I'm not going to ask you about Gale. She's been exposed to a lot of turmoil at our house recently and I just want it to end.

""May I ask why you are telling me this?"

"Because, you're part of the problem," said Terri seriously before bursting into laughter. "That wasn't a very good start," she admitted, "let me try again."

She sat down in a settee and I sat in my office chair. "Aaron and I have been married for twenty years. We met in high school, went to the same college and got married in our junior year. From the beginning we were amazingly compatible. I hope it doesn't shock you but we believe that sexual intimacy is essential for happiness."

"I'm not shocked. I agree with you," I interjected.

"Oh! Oh, good," she replied at the unexpected answer.

"So, our relationship from the beginning was very open, and then I got pregnant, with Gale, and our lifestyle had to change. When she was young, we still got together with friends and family members," she continued.

"Terri, may I interrupt?" I asked calmly.

She nodded.

"I think that you and Aaron want to rekindle some of what you've lost, that you've been arguing about what that means, and how to do it, without harming Gale," I continued.

"Hmmmm, you are very perceptive for a soccer coach," she smiled.

"Before we lost Nicole, Heather's mother, we had a similar change. We enjoyed each other immensely, but there was always that yearning for more experiences. We argued about what that would mean," I related.

"This sounds so familiar," commented Terri as she sat back to listen.

"Nicole insisted that I include Heather in our love making once she turned eighteen, but I would never agree. At the same time, I insisted that she experience other men and even barely legal teenage boys. The arguments were heated, but the make-up sex was great," I smiled as my eyes teared up from the memories.

"Tom, I came in here to ask your help in shielding Gale from our unconventional predicament. You're not going to do that are you?" smirked Gale.

"No, I'm not. I do suggest that you and Aaron be honest with each other. Tell him what you want and let him share his desires with you. You may need to include Gale in these conversations. I'm here to help in any way that I can. And now I'm going to give you some unsolicited advice. Treat Gale, your daughter, as an adult. I truly believe that you'll all be much happier."

Now it was Terri's turn to get teary eyed. I walked toward her, she stood, and I hugged her again. She looked up into my eyes and I desperately wanted to kiss her.

As if she could read my mind Terri whispered, "He wants to watch you fuck me, so I don't think one kiss will hurt."

I leaned in and kissed her sweet tender lips. I felt a passion growing between us that was far greater than it had been with any of the teens.

We broke the kiss and Terri gasped, "Oh My! Aaron may need a little blue pill tonight."

Terrie and Gale left and the four of us gathered in the kitchen. "So, what are we going to do with this beautiful Saturday?" quipped Vickie.

"Maybe we should go to the beach," suggested Heather.

"Too bad we don't have any nude beaches around here," giggled Melanie.

"I wish we had a pool," I began, "with plenty of privacy so we could swim in the nude."

Melanie went to find her phone and returned as she was finishing a call, "Ok, see you soon. Love you, Mom."

"You're leaving?" I asked with a disappointed tone.

"Wow, I wish that he sounded like that when I leave," joked Vickie.

"I'm not leaving. Well, I am, but you're all invited to come over and use our pool. I was just trying to fulfill Tom's wish," smiled Mel.

"You have a pool?" asked Vickie rhetorically. "Can we swing by my house to pick up my suit?"

Heather rolled her eyes at Vickie, "Duh, Dad's wish included the word 'nude'."

We all packed up and were soon at Melanie's house where we were greeted by Toni and Bill.

Toni led us through the kitchen, "There are snacks in the cupboard and drinks in the fridge. Please make yourself at home. Bill and I have to do a few errands but will be back for lunch."

The pool was in their very private back yard. I looked at the glass canopy and asked, "Can you use this year-round?"

"Yes, those are glass panels that unfold to fully enclose it. We leave it open from now until fall," replied Mel.

I made a mental note on my wish list for my next house and a pool like this would be close to the top.

Mel and Heather stripped out of their clothes and I was soon to follow. Vickie looked at Mel and asked, "What about your parents?"

"When they join us, they'll be naked too", smiled Melanie. "Don't worry, they're going to love you."

Vickie stripped off her clothes, we all entered the pool, swam around and splashed each other.

Mel swam up to me where I was standing in waist deep water, enjoying the warming sun and thinking about the past.

"She'd want you to be happy," she smiled as she placed her hands on my shoulders, lifted up, wrapped her legs around my waist and kissed me briefly on the lips.

I caressed her strong smooth back. My hands held her firm muscular ass as I turned, walked up the step and approached a lounge chair.

"Lay on your back and let me ride you," she whispered.

I sat on the side of the lounge with Melanie now straddling my thighs. I took a minute to admire her smooth plump pussy, her 36C tits and her beautiful smiling face. My cock reacted getting harder with each beat of my heart.

Mel reached down, caressed my cock, slipped off my thighs and dropped to her knees. She licked the shiny purple plum shaped head, kissed it, and said, "I love when you look at me like that. Now, lay back and let me mount you."

I did as she directed and soon Mel was fully impaled on my throbbing cock. She raised up, squeezed her pussy tight and dropped down fast. She leaned over, her hands on my shoulders, licked her lips and smiled, "You like that, don't you," she asked rhetorically. "I do too. My pussy heats up fast."

She established a rhythm and after about ten strokes she gasped, "Annnnh, annnnh, annnnh, I'm gonna cum."

I held her hips as her body tensed, her back arched and she shuddered through a powerful orgasm. She collapsed on my chest and I held her against me as she recovered.

"That was fun to watch," came a voice from the doorway to the kitchen.

I turned my head to see Toni exiting the doorway to join the gathering by the pool.

"I see you just fucked my daughter into a coma," she laughed.

"Well, she was the one doing the fucking but I admit to enjoying it too," I replied.

"Did she drain you, or do you have something left for a big fat pregnant lady?" joked Toni.

"I think pregnant women are sexy, and you have the added attraction of being both beautiful and having a supportive and understanding husband."

Melanie opened her eyes, looked into mine and whispered, "You can fuck Mom now."

I rolled her slowly off of me and onto the lounge. I stood, hugged and kissed Toni.

"You just fucked my daughter and now you want to fuck me too?" she scowled jokingly.

"Yes, as long as Bill doesn't mind," I reminded her.

"Mind? Ha! He thinks that you're saving him from being fucked to death," she laughed.

I helped Toni to get out of her dress, bra and panties.

"Who's the red head?" she asked.

"That's Vickie. She doesn't play soccer, but she practically lives at my house."

"Will it freak her out if she sees you poking a pregnant lady?" quipped Toni.

"No, as long as you don't mind if she licks my cum out of your pussy," I laughed.

"Ohhhh, I like that idea. Do you think she'd let Bill fuck her? He likes skinny young girls and especially fiery redheads."

And so it was that Toni got on her hands and knees on another lounge chair.

Melanie raised up on one elbow and asked, "Are you sure this is ok for the baby?"

"Yes Mel, I think she likes it almost as much as I do."

I stepped closer and pressed my cock into Toni's wet, hot and very tight pussy. I held her hips and fucked her slowly. Her first orgasm came quickly. I let her recover with my cock inside her rippling pussy. I leaned over her, caressed her big belly and her swollen, sensitive breasts.

"Just one more please," urged Toni as Heather, Vickie and Bill had joined the audience.

I fucked her harder and longer this time. My own arousal building and I was getting close when she began to shake and bellow, "Huunnnh, huunnnh, huunnnh, Annnnnrrrrrrgggggggghhhh!"

Her orgasm triggered mine and I shot stream after stream of cum deep inside her. I pulled out and helped her lay down on her side.

"Thank you, Tom," smiled Bill, "are you going to introduce me to the new girl?"

"Vickie, come meet Bill," I encouraged her.

She skipped over filled with nervous excitement, "Hi! Your wife is so beautiful and sexy!"

"Thank you, Vickie. You can call me Bill and I think that you are beautiful and sexy too."

"Oh! Would you like to fuck me?" she chirped.

"Yes, I would," smiled Bill as he eagerly accepted her invitation.

"Ummm would your wife mind if I clean up the cum?" asked Vickie.

"You'll have to ask her," smiled Bill as he quickly removed his own clothes.

Toni, heard the question and raised her left leg giving Vickie easy access.

Vickie spread her straight legs wide, bent at the waist, helped Toni to hold up her leg and lapped at her pussy.

Bill's cock was hard, so he rubbed her pussy, parted her lips and used her natural lubrication to ease his way deep into Vickie's tight young twat.

"Dad, you just met her," sighed Melanie while shaking her head.

"And now he's getting to know me," quipped Vickie while taking a short break from her cummy snack.

Heather and Mel both laughed and then moved closer to me. "Mom's cum is tasty," stated Mel as the two of them knelt before me and licked my cock back to an erect condition.

"You can cum in my little pussy if you want," said Vickie.

"Thanks, that's very hospitable of you," joked Bill. "I don't recover as fast as Tom, so I'll save it for now."

Bill kept fucking Vickie and by reaching around and massaging her clit, he triggered an orgasm that almost knocked her off of her feet.

"So, everyone is getting something except for me," sighed Heather.

"Bill and Tom, you should both do her," directed Toni.

I laid down on a lounge and Heather mounted me.

"I think it's so hot when a girl fucks her dad," smiled Vickie.